mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

AndyK 02 Feb 2010 21:34

Are there subtitles?

RadioMaster 02 Feb 2010 22:22

yes, but you wont hear them, as it's radio :p

(you'll get to hear me again though, that should be reason enough to tune in :)))

mszee 03 Feb 2010 02:32

Well...I've got some amazing news...

Some of you might already know cause you're friends with Mitch on the Facebook while I am not - I was deleted for big mouth...in any event...for those who've met him and thought he is a maxi me...

Over the last few months Mitch was doing an internship in halfway house for the people with drug and mental problems trying to make them adapt and join again in every day regular life like all of us who are taking it for granted...he is about 2 years away from getting his degree and, therefore, isn't eligible to work in the field yet. However, he has made such an impression that the clinic in charge of many such halfway houses petitioned the state to make an exception and let Mitch work as a counselor before the completion of his degree...

Today State of NJ granted this request and Mitch became Residential Counselor....

Hypnobabe 03 Feb 2010 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 477619)

Some of you might already know cause you're friends with Mitch on the Facebook while I am not - I was deleted for big mouth...in any event...for those who've met him and thought he is a maxi me...

Over the last few months Mitch was doing an internship in halfway house for the people with drug and mental problems trying to make them adapt and join again in every day regular life like all of us who are taking it for granted...he is about 2 years away from getting his degree and, therefore, isn't eligible to work in the field yet. However, he has made such an impression that the clinic in charge of many such halfway houses petitioned the state to make an exception and let Mitch work as a counselor before the completion of his degree...

Today State of NJ granted this request and Mitch became Residential Counselor....

Congratulations mitch, and proud mummy also! xxx

mszee 03 Feb 2010 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 477628)
Congratulations mitch, and proud mummy also! xxx

Thanks...so very very proud...this is really big deal that somebody went out of their way to petition the State and for the State to approve...

Sue K 04 Feb 2010 02:57

... i'm feeling a bit nostalgic this evening... for no rhyme or reason i can pinpoint ...

The Flying Mouse 07 Feb 2010 22:19

:twisted: My brothers and my mothers birthdays today.
Had a nice family dinner and a nice relaxing evening 8)

AndyK 08 Feb 2010 20:36

London and back is way to far to go in a Peugeot 207 ... quite how Avis claim that is a Group D is beyond me. Words will be had!

On a positive note, Took The Words came on the radio as I joined the M25 at 9am this morning.

suzieq 08 Feb 2010 20:58

Soccer practice tonight. And workout to follow.

duke knooby 09 Feb 2010 00:47

the paranoid one returns tomorrow.. lucky me... first thing :(

wont be a fun day me thinks

lisa01 09 Feb 2010 01:17

post your thoughts

My thoughts on meat loaf new album hang cool teddy bear. my first thought was wow this is going to be something new for 2010 i cant wait til april to get my copy. has enyone else got any opinions on meat loafs new album.

allrevvedup 09 Feb 2010 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 477619)

Only seeing this now, but it's great news, congrats

daveake 09 Feb 2010 13:17

Doncha love online comparison sites? Knocked £300/year off the 'leccy bill and £450/year of the car insurances :-)

Now, what can I spend the money on ... :lol:

allrevvedup 09 Feb 2010 13:36

New 5 track Ep will be recorded from wednesday week... for once it actually tells a story and not just random songs I have written and released

duke knooby 09 Feb 2010 18:55

my hip is ~~~~ed

Bubbles 09 Feb 2010 19:54

why does scrabble blast tell me "jew" (edit: and "jewish" as well) is no proper word?? seems that game is racist.......

(trust me, i have been brought up to recognize racism:lol:)

RadioMaster 09 Feb 2010 20:40

Check out the new Johnny Cash single 'Aint no Grave'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25EYTbrmgM8

mszee 10 Feb 2010 03:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 477921)
Only seeing this now, but it's great news, congrats

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 477935)
New 5 track Ep will be recorded from wednesday week... for once it actually tells a story and not just random songs I have written and released

Thanks...he sleeps with his id on...lol...

Hey...waiting for your news - you have to start thinking of the name for your fanclub/groopies!

duke knooby 11 Feb 2010 00:37

im impressed with the thread digging :D

mszee 11 Feb 2010 05:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 478046)
im impressed with the thread digging :D

Thread digging = digging an early grave...lol

Sue K 11 Feb 2010 06:26

Happy Thursday meatie peeps ...

why is Let It Snow only played on the radio at Christmas ?... it's been blizzarding here... and it's not been played at all !! ... it doesn't mention Christmas ... nor does Jingle Bells... does it ? ... hmmmm ... should a petition be started ?? ... :twisted: ...

Skeleton 11 Feb 2010 08:23

I'm so tired.. :zzz: I've been doing a portfolio about enforcement to my teacher.. 8 to 10 hours a day.. :( It's really hard work when I had to check up things myself.. The Insolvency law is not easy and the books are for pros..

At last I finished it with my school mate and returned it to the teacher.. :D My friend said I looks like death has warm over.. But now I can sleep properly.. after the exam.. ;)

RadioMaster 11 Feb 2010 09:27

Cologne Carnival...the whole city is going nuts...and I've got to to get to work :panic:

daveake 11 Feb 2010 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 478064)
Cologne Carnival...the whole city is going nuts...and I've got to to get to work :panic:

As you know, some of us stayed in Cologne during the carnival when we went to see TdV in 2008. Now, admit it, this was you in disguise, right? ;-)

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vo0eQoS80d4/SR...0/IMG_3342.JPG

RadioMaster 11 Feb 2010 10:08

nah, that's my everyday outfit :))

seriously though, November 11th is just the START of the carnival season, worst stuff goes on between today and next tuesday. People from all over the country are coming to town just to get drunk. A lot of people from cologne actually leave town for a week. I cant as I've got myself talked into working.