mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

RadioMaster 15 Mar 2010 21:18

forgot the say the tray in the middle is acutally led-illuminated lol

mszee 15 Mar 2010 21:39

ok...so I am posting that I might be coming to Ireland...and nobody gives a damn...RJ buys some circular gimmick and everybody is excited...

Pardon to those who are really gay...but you're all GAY...

RadioMaster 15 Mar 2010 21:42

lol zina!

maybe that's because we're not in ireland...? :sherlock:
my new coffee machine is much more important anyway :lawl:

AndyK 15 Mar 2010 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 483516)
ok...so I am posting that I might be coming to Ireland...and nobody gives a damn...RJ buys some circular gimmick and everybody is excited...

Pardon to those who are really gay...but you're all GAY...

Zina, post that you're coming to England and you might get a different reaction, you go to Ireland and you know that Jonty won't be there don't you :p

duke knooby 15 Mar 2010 23:38

right right right right right right right right!! hang on a minute... i didn't get excited that rj has bought a coffee maker... nor am i pleased that i was right and knew what it was (though i am THAT GOOD) but i missed your post.. so sorry... in my defence you mean august.. not thursday.. my long range planer aint good lol!!

meanwhile david coulthard is gonna take the red bull f1 car for a demonstration drive through belfast city centre on sat night :D

Monstro 16 Mar 2010 00:34

Brilliant avatar Jonty

duke knooby 16 Mar 2010 00:41

thank you muchos.. much as i prefer my usual one, i thought with all the new posters lol...

besides, i tea leafed it sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh

MeatGrl1 16 Mar 2010 01:19

God I feel like crap :( !!

Started with a cold, still have the cough but was pratically bed ridden yesterday and I can't seem to get my temperature right, I'm either freezing cold or I'm boiling hot. Going to try and get to sleep again, first attempt failed :roll: !!

firefly 16 Mar 2010 01:46

[QUOTE=duke knooby;482315]why has my car insurance gone UP 33% ??????? :shock: :evil:[/QU
confused.com ;)

firefly 16 Mar 2010 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 483599)
God I feel like crap :( !!

Started with a cold, still have the cough but was pratically bed ridden yesterday and I can't seem to get my temperature right, I'm either freezing cold or I'm boiling hot. Going to try and get to sleep again, first attempt failed :roll: !!

Shall i keep quiet emma.... lol... i know what you going through... it's not nice hun!!!! suffering here too... can't sleep at all... hot all the time!!!

duke knooby 16 Mar 2010 01:52

[QUOTE=firefly;483604]
Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 482315)
why has my car insurance gone UP 33% ??????? :shock: :evil:[/QU
confused.com ;)

wellllllllllllll, the renewal letter appeared on friday looking 800 quid (a 60% increase), so i thought sod that, i'll just sell it, but as you and mike have suggested... the search sites are worth a blast... its still gone up, but admirally not too much

firefly 16 Mar 2010 02:36

[QUOTE=duke knooby;483610]
Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly (Post 483604)

wellllllllllllll, the renewal letter appeared on friday looking 800 quid (a 60% increase), so i thought sod that, i'll just sell it, but as you and mike have suggested... the search sites are worth a blast... its still gone up, but admirally not too much

so does that mean you gone with admiral.com then...lol ;)

mszee 16 Mar 2010 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 483519)
lol zina!

maybe that's because we're not in ireland...? :sherlock:
my new coffee machine is much more important anyway :lawl:

Ok...guess you haven't been to England either and I just imagined you being terrified of me...I would have told you what to do with your coffee machine that overshadowed my post but all I can tell you is this...go make some coffee!!!

(And at this particular moment in time I really dislike whoever made you a mod so that I have to cuss you out in PM and not in public)

mszee 16 Mar 2010 03:10

Essay:

Why I would like to go to Ireland

I would like to go to Ireland because I would like to go to Ireland! Oh...and because I guess I've never been there?

mszee 16 Mar 2010 03:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 483572)
right right right right right right right right!! hang on a minute... i didn't get excited that rj has bought a coffee maker... nor am i pleased that i was right and knew what it was (though i am THAT GOOD) but i missed your post.. so sorry... in my defence you mean august.. not thursday.. my long range planer aint good lol!!

meanwhile david coulthard is gonna take the red bull f1 car for a demonstration drive through belfast city centre on sat night :D

Right...after careful consideration I decided to grace you with my forgiveness:

YouTube Video

allrevvedup 16 Mar 2010 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 483637)
Ok...guess you haven't been to England either and I just imagined you being terrified of me...I would have told you what to do with your coffee machine that overshadowed my post but all I can tell you is this...go make some coffee!!!

(And at this particular moment in time I really dislike whoever made you a mod so that I have to cuss you out in PM and not in public)

bring a lot of money with you...the economy needs it:D

when are you thinking of coming over?

AndyK 16 Mar 2010 10:28

RJ. You are aware that the junior mod role is tea boy aren't you?

allrevvedup 16 Mar 2010 11:19

tomorrow it's Guinness boy:D

Sue K 16 Mar 2010 11:23

Happy Tuesday meatie peeps ...

... omg !!! ... local weather peeps are talking 70f Saturday for my town !!! ... no waaaay... WAAAAAAY !!.. hoooRRRRAAAAAY !!!

duke knooby 16 Mar 2010 12:51

thats a very subdued performance zina... i can see why you werent blown away and stunned... ahwell can't win them all lol

my head hurts... too much alcohol i reckon
with that in mind maybe meats vid will make more sense today lol

firefly 16 Mar 2010 14:18

Still in painnnnnnnnnnnnn :-(

Sue K 16 Mar 2010 15:17

... internet lost... internet found... yay for me ! ...

mszee 16 Mar 2010 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 483668)
bring a lot of money with you...the economy needs it:D

when are you thinking of coming over?

You already know if I come there will be a drink or two from me to you...maybe I even throw an odd meal at you...like pie or something...

Dunno...the idea is very very fetus like...August? Would you and yours be around? Loved your family and would love to see them again! You're definitely adopted!

In many ways I am a planner...in other ways I am like Jonty....i.e. I start planning months ahead but then actually do something about it much later...

allrevvedup 16 Mar 2010 18:09

I'm sure I'll be somewhere in August:D

No should be around. The weather should be reasonable then, which means only a few days of rain and cloud!

You thinking of just Dublin or trying different places? You could go to Jontyland (better than disney):-P

mszee 16 Mar 2010 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 483759)
I'm sure I'll be somewhere in August:D

No should be around. The weather should be reasonable then, which means only a few days of rain and cloud!

You thinking of just Dublin or trying different places? You could go to Jontyland (better than disney):-P

If we'll go it probably will be top to bottom or bottom to top...whichever is cheaper...

Jontyland is probably scary and populated with Jonty Clowns...don't want to imagine that but if Jonty isn't there because he is never wherever he is...there is still Carl and Dympna and possibly some other Duke peoples...

What does it mean in English "no should be around"? No, I won't be around or yes, I should be around?