mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

firefly 19 Mar 2010 02:30

anyone awake!!!!!

OMG! just watched... Paranormal Activity

had me one the edge of my seat and when the girl was dragged from the bed and you cant see anone there and she screaming as she gos across the landing... OMG!!!!!

Don't think i be watching that film again!
And the worst thing is..... it was actualy a true story with true footage on camera that the couple was filming, the ending was sad tho, never thought that was going to happen.

dant796 19 Mar 2010 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 484278)
Mitch is dating a real irish girl or irish in the sense that her grandmother claimed to have kissed the acidic rained on rock that is the blarney stone?

Well to the best of our knowledge, on St Patty's Day, she wasn't out drinking green beer :yikes:, yelling "top o the morning!" in her best Lucky Charms guy impression ... which is pretty much how we Irish Americans spot the posers amongst us ...

mszee 19 Mar 2010 03:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by dant796 (Post 484460)
Well to the best of our knowledge, on St Patty's Day, she wasn't out drinking green beer :yikes:, yelling "top o the morning!" in her best Lucky Charms guy impression ... which is pretty much how we Irish Americans spot the posers amongst us ...

YEAH...REPRESENTING!

allrevvedup 19 Mar 2010 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by dant796 (Post 484460)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 484465)
YEAH...REPRESENTING!

trying to imagine Dan's description and that last statement by Zina in a Ukrainian accent:D

Every teenager over here wants to be american anyway, especially in the South Side of Dublin

AndyK 19 Mar 2010 10:41

Interesting drive to work this morning.

On the receiving end of some road rage, from a little old lady who must have been 80+. Fantastic, couldn't help but laugh, which didn't really help matetrs I don't think! :))

JanT 19 Mar 2010 11:20

Can't get over Los Angeloser. I can't believe Meat is singing Country. Think I've died and gone to heaven. :shock: <pinches self> OUCH! No, I'm still here.

melon 19 Mar 2010 11:45

I think some people are sneaky little snide peoples :)

Sue K 19 Mar 2010 13:09

... made it to Friday ... and weather peeps calling for nice weather tomorrow ... i think i'll be up to an outing with mnl in tow ... Dollar Tree here we come ! ... lol ...

firefly 19 Mar 2010 14:23

Can't believe i was still awake at 5am this morning..... no sleep!!!

melon 19 Mar 2010 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly (Post 484564)
Can't believe i was still awake at 5am this morning..... no sleep!!!

Blame the Losangeloser vid he he he

RadioMaster 19 Mar 2010 20:08

those +10 hours-workdays really get to you after a few days...

allrevvedup 19 Mar 2010 20:08

I agree, though I have wednesday's off but in 22 minutes i'm off for the weekend.

24K 19 Mar 2010 20:58

My friend is doing canny, her brothers kidney started working immediately, its early days but a great start, i am very happy !

Monstro 19 Mar 2010 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24K (Post 484647)
My friend is doing canny, her brothers kidney started working immediately, its early days but a great start, i am very happy !

Now THAT'S good news, excellent!!!!!!

howlerformeatloaf 19 Mar 2010 22:07

great news. I am so happy for you and your friend.

firefly 19 Mar 2010 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 484569)
Blame the Losangeloser vid he he he

Wish it was mel but unfortunatly it has to be blamed on a film i watched last night

melon 20 Mar 2010 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24K (Post 484647)

That's great to hear 24

melon 20 Mar 2010 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly (Post 484664)
Wish it was mel but unfortunatly it has to be blamed on a film i watched last night

Ha ha, I never watch those movies, I'm like Meat, I can't, worst I have ever watched is the Aliens Movies

mszee 20 Mar 2010 04:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 484490)
trying to imagine Dan's description and that last statement by Zina in a Ukrainian accent:D

What Ukrainian accent?????

Quote:

Every teenager over here wants to be american anyway, especially in the South Side of Dublin
I LOVE it that you compare me to a teenager...I probably make as much sense anyway...

mszee 20 Mar 2010 04:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanT (Post 484505)
Can't get over Los Angeloser. I can't believe Meat is singing Country. Think I've died and gone to heaven. :shock: <pinches self> OUCH! No, I'm still here.

Country??? The song is old fashioned classic rock???

mszee 20 Mar 2010 05:00

And last...but not at all the least...

I've made it through Hector Mann...it's...DAZZLING...

RadioMaster 20 Mar 2010 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 484711)
And last...but not at all the least...

I've made it through Hector Mann...it's...DAZZLING...

my box arrived a few days ago...gotta say they put a lot of thought into the design. Didnt find time to listen to it yet though...

mszee 20 Mar 2010 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 484718)
my box arrived a few days ago...gotta say they put a lot of thought into the design. Didnt find time to listen to it yet though...

Design??? 3 albums are linked...3 albums!!!! Book=play=silver screen=music...

I mean...ok...still sticking to previous description of DAZZLING...and raise it one to SPARKLING!!!!

duke knooby 20 Mar 2010 18:56

recorded in 3 days in illinois that one

The Flying Mouse 20 Mar 2010 19:00

:twisted: I'm knackered.

Did a funeral yesterday.
Was only supposed to be a four hour thing from 2 - 6.

I was still on the fecking stage at midnight :shock:

I seem to be doing moree funerals more than anyone else I know.
It's becoming a bit of a specialty :wtf:

If you've got a corpse, i'm your man.
I should put that on my publicity :roll: .