mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Sue K 04 Apr 2010 00:14

... the hardboiling of eggs is happening ... they're for the macaroni and potato salads... so... cookin' for the feast begins ... lol ...

hayley 04 Apr 2010 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 487099)
if you leave out the chocolate it'll leave more room for wine!!

GENIUS :D but there is alwaaaays room for chocolate lol :yep:

duke knooby 04 Apr 2010 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley (Post 487193)
GENIUS :D but there is alwaaaays room for chocolate lol :yep:

what if, you left out the chocolate and went on to poteen??
that would be of value to you!!

hayley 04 Apr 2010 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 487194)
what if, you left out the chocolate and went on to poteen??
that would be of value to you!!

lol well from what wikipedia tells me poteen is a highly alcoholic beverage...(learn something new everyday lol)

I think the poteen might be a bit too much for me my student days are long gone...im getting old now...:(

Plus this small nugget from wikipedia has made me think that my wine is most definately best to stick to..."The quality of poitín was highly variable, depending on the skill of the distiller and the quality of his equipment. If poorly produced it can contain dangerous amounts of methanol and can blind or kill. In 2007 samples were found to contain chicken droppings."....LOL

duke knooby 04 Apr 2010 01:51

i wouldnt say its a highly alcoholic beverage lol

Sue K 04 Apr 2010 02:06

... the eggs are hardboiled... and the turkey's popped into the oven ... the family is full of hope... lol ... bless their innocent heads and hearts... hahaha...

duke knooby 04 Apr 2010 02:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 487207)
... the eggs are hardboiled... and the turkey's popped into the oven ...

at least the turkey was well trained :D

mszee 04 Apr 2010 03:00

Now I just have to figure out who Tito is...................oh right...it's that guy with one follower on Twitter

Sue K 04 Apr 2010 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 487208)
at least the turkey was well trained :D

if only he'd pop back out the oven and start the potatos to boiling ... :? ... lol ...

Sue K 04 Apr 2010 03:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 487211)
Now I just have to figure out who Tito is...................oh right...it's that guy with one follower on Twitter

oh... i'm sure Tito has many more than one follower... he was my fave Jackson of the brothers ... :-) ...

mszee 04 Apr 2010 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 487213)
oh... i'm sure Tito has many more than one follower... he was my fave Jackson of the brothers ... :-) ...

Really...you must have missed Michael then...he was one of them...

Sue K 04 Apr 2010 03:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 487216)
Really...you must have missed Michael then...he was one of them...

no ... i didn't miss him ... when i became a fan... he was just a tyke ... ;) ... you must have missed the show The Jackson Five had on tv back in the day ... before Michael Jackson became... "Michael" ... no last name needed... ;) ...

mszee 04 Apr 2010 03:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 487219)
no ... i didn't miss him ... when i became a fan... he was just a tyke ... ;) ... you must have missed the show The Jackson Five had on tv back in the day ... before Michael Jackson became... "Michael" ... no last name needed... ;) ...

14000 followers...just like I thought...most celebrities have followers in millions...

Sue K 04 Apr 2010 03:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 487221)
14000 followers...just like I thought...most celebrities have followers in millions...

ahhh... how nice... i prefer the exclusivity of a smaller group of followers ... it makes us unique ... and gives us more to love ... ;) ... less to have to share... nice indeedy ... thanks for checking ... i feel even more special than i did before ... :lol: ...

Battybarb 04 Apr 2010 12:20

now back in London from Liverpool,looking forward to a lovely day with my girls as i have really missed them

Sue K 04 Apr 2010 14:44

Happy Easter meatie peeps ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 487237)
now back in London from Liverpool,looking forward to a lovely day with my girls as i have really missed them

good on you Barb... enjoy it ... i live in Pennsylvania USA and my daughter and grands in Maryland... due to work i'm unable chance to visit with them ... but my middle grandson ... 13yo ... now has avail to him a cell phone... that takes pictures !! ... and last night he sent along a picture of my daughter and him ... lol ... i teared up actually and wrote him that it was so very cool ... like... lol ... space travel or something... he probably thinks his mom-mom a silly ol' poo ... and i am ... for him ! ... lol ... enjoy !

Battybarb 05 Apr 2010 04:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 487260)
good on you Barb... enjoy it ... i live in Pennsylvania USA and my daughter and grands in Maryland... due to work i'm unable chance to visit with them ... but my middle grandson ... 13yo ... now has avail to him a cell phone... that takes pictures !! ... and last night he sent along a picture of my daughter and him ... lol ... i teared up actually and wrote him that it was so very cool ... like... lol ... space travel or something... he probably thinks his mom-mom a silly ol' poo ... and i am ... for him ! ... lol ... enjoy !

thanks Tink...had a great day..it is hard when you are away from them...even when they are all grown...lol

Battybarb 05 Apr 2010 04:46

cant sleep AGAIN....omg it 3.46am

melon 05 Apr 2010 12:24

I am seething.

RadioMaster 05 Apr 2010 18:02

just remembered how painful the singing of the goff sisters was...

JennaG 05 Apr 2010 18:06

I probably should have warmed up before going mad on my punchbag.

duke knooby 05 Apr 2010 18:52

:( poor

RadioMaster 05 Apr 2010 19:07

:-) rich

duke knooby 05 Apr 2010 19:46

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizza!!!

AndyK 05 Apr 2010 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 487507)
just remembered how painful the singing of the goff sisters was...

They did have some good points though ;-)