mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Lord Kagan 10 Apr 2010 04:39

bring rj.. he can lecture them on german efficiency theory all day, thatll sort it pronto.

and since when has jonty overtooken my post count :(

mszee 10 Apr 2010 04:48

Well, I've posted it open...I hope RJ has enough...what do they use in Germany? Shekels??? Whatever...to make it to Ireland...

Jonty went from like 700 posts in 3 years to bezillion in the next 3 years...you're hardly ever here now..time to make up the post count...

Lord Kagan 10 Apr 2010 04:56

i know, you can blame university and booze for my lack of being on here

mszee 10 Apr 2010 04:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 488556)
i know, you can blame university and booze for my lack of being on here

Not necessarily in this order right? Hey...take uni and booze any day over this...I would have...

Lord Kagan 10 Apr 2010 05:06

says the person with almost 26000 posts :p

mszee 10 Apr 2010 05:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 488558)
says the person with almost 26000 posts :p

I did WHAT last night! Shut the ~~~~ up! NO I didn't. I did?! SHIT!!!

I have no idea what you get from these groups you join but I always get a good laugh...

mszee 10 Apr 2010 05:55

So...apparently Titanic was built in Belfast...that would explain um...certain things...

AndyK 10 Apr 2010 11:12

Zina ... are you making the short hop across the Irish sea?

Sue K 10 Apr 2010 13:33

... how does it happen that a plane carrying the President of Poland and his wife crashes... with all those people on board killing all ? ... that's pretty shocking to me... i toss prayers up to the powers for families...

RadioMaster 11 Apr 2010 00:30

Ze carl just invited me over to belfast in august...am I really ready for that??

Sue K 11 Apr 2010 01:06

i had a fairly restful day spent mostly hanging out and bonding with family ...

mszee 11 Apr 2010 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 488580)
Zina ... are you making the short hop across the Irish sea?

Sorry...I have only 5 days as it is...and that was squeezed with blood...but I do have one more week of vacation somewhere out there...so...you never know!!!!

mszee 11 Apr 2010 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 488675)
Ze carl just invited me over to belfast in august...am I really ready for that??

I don't know who Ze is but you're welcome to call me ZED...this is my new one...the other one is quite passe...

Yes, you're cordially invited to attend the bloodbath that is called taking over the Ireland! Oh wait...they already had a bloodbath...hmmm...

Sue K 11 Apr 2010 03:29

whatever ...

JennaG 11 Apr 2010 09:18

I really didn't want to get up this morning, I hate Sundays.

melon 11 Apr 2010 13:59

I cleaned, went to indoor cricket, came home, more cleaning

Sue K 11 Apr 2010 13:59

and i couldn't WAIT to get up this morning... lol ... i have so many things to get done in the house... i'm sick of looking at the mess... only i can fix it ! ... so far i've done one thing i've been wanting to accomplish ... i feel good about it !! one wee step for me ... one giant step for... well... me too ... lol ...

RadioMaster 11 Apr 2010 23:36

gotta say, I'm quite fascinated by Leonard Cohens latest live release "live in london".
Never been a big fan of his singing. I always thought he had a terribly thin and weak voice and shouldve kept to just writing songs.
But now, over seventy years old, he's finally able to perform his songs in a way they deserve!

check the trailer on amazon, if you dont believe me!

Sue K 11 Apr 2010 23:39

... i didn't get as much done as planned... but it was quite enough to bring me contentment ... dinner is cooking now ... a nice roast of chicken ... the weather was just gorgeous today ... i got outside the front of house all spic and span ... quite pleased ...

mszee 12 Apr 2010 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 488874)
gotta say, I'm quite fascinated by Leonard Cohens latest live release "live in london".
Never been a big fan of his singing. I always thought he had a terribly thin and weak voice and shouldve kept to just writing songs.
But now, over seventy years old, he's finally able to perform his songs in a way they deserve!

check the trailer on amazon, if you dont believe me!

Oh brother...I told you already nobody actually can sing his songs like he can...his live performance was outstanding as well...

Hypnobabe 12 Apr 2010 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 485084)
it will be short day at work today ... in fact... i'm closeAsThis to packing it up ... singer Mark Lindsay has accepted me as a friend on FB... oh the innocence of some hinh ? ... lol ... and i'm happy to hear the leak in the dike has been repaired ...

Tink! You're on FB? How do I find you? lol...

Sue K 12 Apr 2010 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 489133)
Tink! You're on FB? How do I find you? lol...

by turning left at Greenland ...

lol ...

hey... is that Paul Fix as in Paul Fix the actor who played the sheriff on The Rifleman ? ...

Hypnobabe 12 Apr 2010 23:19

I can't believe how many posts are on here.... It's been forever since I came to play, due to many reasons, and if you go hunting, you'll find the one I've been determined not to admit to.... but now have to.... gulp...

AndyK 12 Apr 2010 23:50

Welcome back Claire ... you can never really leave :evil laugh:

Sue K 13 Apr 2010 02:51

welcome back 'Babe... the arcade and niteNite ...

... welcome back 'Babe... i'm just catching up with your adventures... wow... bless YOU ... ummm... are you going to work with autistic people ? ... my brother is autistic plus he was born deaf... he's 57 yo now and it wasn't discovered he was autistic until he was about 30yo ...

onto happier notes for a mo' ... i used to play games here on the site... but had never been to the arcade feature... wow ! ... there's lots of cool games in there... i see folks haven't played forever ... this is just a reminder it's there and it's a nice way to chill if you have a bit of time ...