mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

RadioMaster 20 Apr 2010 06:54

cant believe i used to get up regularly this time of day...

AndyK 20 Apr 2010 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 490830)
Great night, 8 malts sampled, all set for tomorrow lol

You sure it was only 8? It doesn't get dark that quickly. Must do it again sometime!

Sue K 20 Apr 2010 12:09

i had a thought to post ... but i've forgotten it ... lol ... i swear... lol ...

Battybarb 20 Apr 2010 12:53

Tink you are funny...lol....

hope things are good with you
x

Battybarb 20 Apr 2010 12:54

got a feeling ..just for a change...i might just have a good day today and be happy...no stress...had enough to last a lifetime !

Sue K 20 Apr 2010 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 491413)
got a feeling ..just for a change...i might just have a good day today and be happy...no stress...had enough to last a lifetime !

see there? ... i had remembered my original thought ... but then got distracted by your compliment ... :shock: ... lol ... anyroad... lol ... i am pretty dang good ta ... happy you find me funny ... and i hope all goes stress-free for you today and forever !!! ... i was out from the dayJob yesterday ... a bit under the weather with scratchy throat ... but i'm better today ... and shall be off to the dayJob... i checked dayJob email and... hehehe... not a word... not even missed... i count that as blessing TWO for the day ... blessing ONE was waking up ... ha ha haaaa... oh wait... no... blessing TWO was being able to get out the bed... THERE we go... OH ... blessing THREE... making it to the loo ... oh loaf... SO many blessings... SO little tiiiime... SEIZE THE DAY AND ENJOY THE HECK OUT OF IT !!! ... :D ...

Battybarb 20 Apr 2010 13:06

"Seize the day and enjoy the heck out of it" very good thought Tink...wish a lot more people would think like that..:-)

MeatGrl1 20 Apr 2010 13:09

Happy Birthday Gran :heart:

Loving new Meaty album too :cool:.

Sue K 20 Apr 2010 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 491424)
"Seize the day and enjoy the heck out of it" very good thought Tink...wish a lot more people would think like that..:-)

from your fingers to the rest of the world's "eyes/ears" Barb ... i mean ... TRUST me when i say ... lol ... i aint no pollyanna... but i do try my best to get out the bed in the best of moods possible and hang onto that mood as far into the day i can... like i said... hehehe... i try my best !!! ...

the chops for dinner are near to pre-cooked ... it's porkchops ... rice and veggies for dinner tonight... and my stomach's growllllling... lol ...

RadioMaster 20 Apr 2010 17:20

crap day

anyone knows anything to say to cheer me up?

allrevvedup 20 Apr 2010 19:39

Never store future lyrics to your album's opening track on your phone, send the lyrics to someone and then delete all sent messages, in the process forgetting that you had the lyrics in the sent box...

not good and I don't think I saved them as a file anywhere else, really good lyrics and for the life of me I can't remember them...

:angry: :facepalm:

Monstro 20 Apr 2010 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 491526)
crap day

anyone knows anything to say to cheer me up?

Mike lost his lyrics?

allrevvedup 20 Apr 2010 19:57

yeah that is funny for everyone else alright...

RadioMaster 20 Apr 2010 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 491526)
crap day

I'd like to point that out once more

allrevvedup 20 Apr 2010 20:18

Same :shit:, different day or is this a whole load of brand new issues with the people you work for?

RadioMaster 20 Apr 2010 20:19

nah it's all kinds of shit coming to me at once lol

allrevvedup 20 Apr 2010 20:21

never dull, well if you want a job of finding my lost lyircs by going up to Meath to see a person who probably doesn't have them stored on her phone and/or has removed all reference of me, you're more than welcome?:D

Monstro 20 Apr 2010 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 491582)
I'd like to point that out once more

Why, you think we can't read?

RadioMaster 20 Apr 2010 20:34

not so sure about some lol

duke knooby 20 Apr 2010 23:20

far far far too much to drink last night

~Helen~ 21 Apr 2010 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 491574)
Never store future lyrics to your album's opening track on your phone, send the lyrics to someone and then delete all sent messages, in the process forgetting that you had the lyrics in the sent box...

not good and I don't think I saved them as a file anywhere else, really good lyrics and for the life of me I can't remember them...

:angry: :facepalm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 491591)
never dull, well if you want a job of finding my lost lyircs by going up to Meath to see a person who probably doesn't have them stored on her phone and/or has removed all reference of me, you're more than welcome?:D

Why is ringing or texting the person to see if they still have the lyrics out of the question? Good luck anyway - you never know; they might. I'm one of those kinds of people who are too lazy to delete text messages (hence 1176 in my inbox) ... you might be in luck and I may not be the only one!

~Helen~ 21 Apr 2010 00:30

And I WILL change this avatar.. eventually! :?

duke knooby 21 Apr 2010 01:24

i do love how many people here have been rather negative towards justin hawkins and the darkness in the past... (until a certain person worked with and released an album with him)

Sue K 21 Apr 2010 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 491658)
i do love how many people here have been rather negative towards justin hawkins and the darkness in the past... (until a certain person worked with and released an album with him)

not meee ... i don't even know who justin hawkins is ... lol ... nor the darkness ... lol ... anyroad... tonight's dinner was the tops !!! ... mmmm ... chops so tender one didn't need a knife !! ...

mszee 21 Apr 2010 02:42

Mike I am with Ellen on this...try to ask the other person if they still have a text...

I hope .net comes back soon!