mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

~Helen~ 24 Apr 2010 02:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 492461)
welcome back mystery doll face woman!

Thank you ... same face, different season ;-)

MeatGrl1 24 Apr 2010 05:21

Facebook has died on me.. Guess I should go to bed anyway :shock:...

Sue K 24 Apr 2010 12:35

... grocery shopping today ! ... motherInLaw has not been feeling well the past couple days and usually she goes with me ... i hope i can talk her into staying home ... i'm in mood to put on headset and just stroll about the store... in other words ? ... I VANT TO BE ALONE ... lol ...

Monstro 24 Apr 2010 20:26

Either I need a bigger laptop or new glasses

RadioMaster 24 Apr 2010 20:55

feel like I'm in a hitchcock movie... a bird just crashed into my window for no apparant reason...

MeatGrl1 24 Apr 2010 21:18

Hate you facebook !!

Is anyone else having trouble with it ?!? I keep getting an error whenever I want to do something !! I have 11 friend requests and was just about to go through them but true to form when I try to go somewhere.. anywhere I get a lovely error message :shrug:, I give up :( !!

suzieq 24 Apr 2010 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 492763)
Hate you facebook !!

Is anyone else having trouble with it ?!? I keep getting an error whenever I want to do something !! I have 11 friend requests and was just about to go through them but true to form when I try to go somewhere.. anywhere I get a lovely error message :shrug:, I give up :( !!

Yes, facebook has pms right now. I've signed off for a while now. Maybe it'll take a pill and be better tonight.

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 492763)
Hate you facebook !!

im not gonna comment on that... however...

why is facebook and the others called social networking sites???

i thought thats what bars are... (and they have the extra benefit of alcohol)

:D

and another thing???? why are there so many pot holes in the roads???

theres obviously no shortage of tarmac as speedhumps keep appearing everywhere

why dont they make the roads safer by filling the holes with the VAST amount they use for making speed humps

MeatGrl1 25 Apr 2010 00:21

Touch wood it's behaving now... Won't hold my breath though and I'm listening to Michael Jackson Radio.. Why are they playing Janet Jackson songs ?! I love her but it kind of isn't MJ RADIO !! LOL

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 492813)
and I'm listening to Michael Jackson Radio.. Why are they playing Janet Jackson songs ?!

maybe they ran out of material, i dont think he's making any new songs at the moment, so perhaps theyre using janet to add some more versatility to the stations song line up

MeatGrl1 25 Apr 2010 00:27

:p I've been listening on and off all day and there was an interview where he talked about how We Are The World came about and how he came to write Give In To Me, it was so interesting and between have had various dioscography, I even have a tool bar so it's always accessable, it's great lol !!
Billie Jean.. That's more like it :heart: LOL

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 00:32

shouldnt you be listening to meats new album... i remember when you loved his music more than michaels :-P

MeatGrl1 25 Apr 2010 00:35

I do listen to Meat :p !!

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 00:36

awesome, i am to ;)

MeatGrl1 25 Apr 2010 00:44

Facebook has died again... I should go anyway, just annoying wanted to get rid of the requests first :bicker: !!

~Helen~ 25 Apr 2010 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 492810)
and another thing???? why are there so many pot holes in the roads???

theres obviously no shortage of tarmac as speedhumps keep appearing everywhere

why dont they make the roads safer by filling the holes with the VAST amount they use for making speed humps

I have my suspicions they are deliberately leaving the pot holes for the same reason they are putting IN speedhumps... slows the traffic down ;-)

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 492823)
I have my suspicions they are deliberately leaving the pot holes for the same reason they are putting IN speedhumps... slows the traffic down ;-)

slowing traffic causes accidents and creates pollution!!

thats a crazy idea... same as the government policy is to deliberatly sequence traffic lights to cause congestion, (and pollution) to raise more revenue

never mind the additional fuel duty that was added when vat was stupidly reduced to 15% to compensate for the lost revenue.... yet wasnt removed when vat went up again... gotta love the stealth taxes ;)

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 01:16

is this meats first ever concept album??

Sarge 25 Apr 2010 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 492821)
Facebook has died again...

It has died? Great! :devil:

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 492810)
why is facebook and the others called social networking sites???

i thought thats what bars are... (and they have the extra benefit of alcohol)

:D

:cheers:

~Helen~ 25 Apr 2010 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 492824)
slowing traffic causes accidents and creates pollution!!

thats a crazy idea... same as the government policy is to deliberatly sequence traffic lights to cause congestion, (and pollution) to raise more revenue

I thought the aim was to force ... sorry, encourage ... use of public transport :?

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 01:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 492839)
I thought the aim was to force ... sorry, encourage ... use of public transport :?

lol... no no no

its all about taxes... next they'll be telling you the earth is warming up due to polution, and roll out some bullshit to justify taxes on that

or are they doing that already? :? lol

~Helen~ 25 Apr 2010 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 492841)
lol... no no no

its all about taxes... next they'll be telling you the earth is warming up due to polution, and roll out some bullshit to justify taxes on that

or are they doing that already? :? lol

So we spend longer in traffic queues thus use more petrol and create more pollution. Clever. Just to further this conspiracy ... rare that you see 'em around those yellow boxes that take your picci if you go too fast... ;-)

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 02:00

thats another cash cow for the government, its a winner on so many levels.. generate revenue, create conviction statistics, not need to employ more officers (who can also attempt to investigate other crimes)

duke knooby 25 Apr 2010 02:03

the important thing to remember is... speed doesnt kill (never has)

the impact does

(I mean carelessness)

mszee 25 Apr 2010 02:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 492510)
by thinking outside the box, (4 hours later) i found it inside a box, outside the house :-)

NOW you have exceeded all expectations...we were cracking up at this post...