mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

firefly 12 May 2010 23:03

at least the swimming monkeys are safe away from the cats.... that was a close call tho!!

duke knooby 12 May 2010 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly (Post 496105)
at least the swimming monkeys are safe away from the cats.... that was a close call tho!!

what???????????????

firefly 12 May 2010 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 496112)
what???????????????

the swimming monkeys hun.... the cats nearly had then for lunch.

duke knooby 12 May 2010 23:56

still not "got" this album... hasn't hooked me at all yet... no desire to play it... nothing grabbed me... soul not stirred... socks not blown off... nothing new musically heard...

this is a new experience for me with a meat record...

firefly 12 May 2010 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 496122)
still not "got" this album... hasn't hooked me at all yet... no desire to play it... nothing grabbed me... soul not stirred... socks not blown off... nothing new musically heard...

this is a new experience for me with a meat record...

REALLY!!!! im shocked at that jonty. x

duke knooby 13 May 2010 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly (Post 496124)
REALLY!!!! im shocked at that jonty. x

i kid ye not...

firefly 13 May 2010 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 496125)
i kid ye not...

you suprise me jonty

duke knooby 13 May 2010 00:23

whys that?

duke knooby 13 May 2010 01:10

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just been told why no one uses craigavon mot centre... there 2 ~~~~ers fail pretty much everything....

firefly 13 May 2010 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 496130)
whys that?

Thought you would have liked this album!!! thought it would have been more jonty... lol

Monstro 13 May 2010 21:22

Yay!!!! figured out how to add to my hosts file!!!!!

duke knooby 14 May 2010 11:30

Yay!!!! 106 passed its MOT

allrevvedup 14 May 2010 12:33

I'm no longer the walking wounded (still the living dead though) as I'm back in work today.

Nothing more annoying then having to lie on the couch with strained ligaments in the foot and having to watch daytime tv...even the internet gets boring after a while:shock:

Sue K 14 May 2010 14:28

a smile was put on my face ... song in my heart and pep in my step... when passing through the schoolyard this morning where a group of little laddies about age about 10 were throwing about a football and one stopped the game and called "hold up ! ... watch the girl... WATCH OUT FOR THE GIRL !!" ... and looking about i realize .? ... hehe... HE MEANS ME !!! ... rolling ...

Skeleton 14 May 2010 15:58

Yesterday I went to see Sibelius High School's play the Rocky Horror Show..

They sang all those memorable songs in Finnish.. And they was absolutely marvellous.. :yay: Especially guy who played Eddie.. I thanked him after the show.. I told him that he naild it.. :metal:

They got standing ovation and storm of applause.. And best thing was that the whole audience danced Timewarp.. :lol: "Let's do the timewarp again.."

firefly 14 May 2010 16:36

Nearly there .... wooo hooo!!!!

mszee 14 May 2010 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 496171)
I'm no longer the walking wounded (still the living dead though) as I'm back in work today.

Nothing more annoying then having to lie on the couch with strained ligaments in the foot and having to watch daytime tv...even the internet gets boring after a while:shock:

I know how you feel...I had to resort to Russian TV yesterday and probably will today...that's how bored I am as well...thank god for pain that lets me know i am still alive...lol

allrevvedup 14 May 2010 18:10

Putin seems to do everything in Russia at the minute so it wouldn't surprise me if he hosted a Letterman type chat show on Russian TV...there's a scary thought:shock:

RadioMaster 14 May 2010 18:23

some times good things happen to you when you least expect it :D

Evil One 14 May 2010 18:28

And sometimes when it seems things can't get any worse, someone shits in your dinner.

allrevvedup 14 May 2010 18:31

or at least put cockroaches in it as the story goes at a recent KFC...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100510/...h-45dbed5.html

The Flying Mouse 14 May 2010 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 496171)
I'm no longer the walking wounded (still the living dead though)

:twisted: Pretty much the way mods are designed to feel :shrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 496231)
Putin seems to do everything in Russia at the minute so it wouldn't surprise me if he hosted a Letterman type chat show on Russian TV...there's a scary thought:shock:

I want to see the Russian equivalent of Paul Shaffer :lmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 496233)
some times good things happen to you when you least expect it :D

Waaaaaaaaaaaay too optimistic.
Mike, poke RJ with a stick until he's reminded the life of a mlukfc mod is hard work, pain, and disapointment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil One (Post 496234)
And sometimes when it seems things can't get any worse, someone shits in your dinner.

Two ladies with a drinking vessel? :shock:

Evil One 14 May 2010 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 496249)
Two ladies with a drinking vessel? :shock:

Possibly not that bad.

Sarge 14 May 2010 22:43

I sleep too much. :zzz: I must be suffering from a serious case of idleness.

mszee 14 May 2010 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 496231)

Nah...just watched soap operas...although Russian news far surpass American ones...talking about that iron curtain...not sure where it is at the moment...