mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Sue K 17 Jun 2010 14:37

no thoughts this morning so ta for the laughs ! ...

melon 17 Jun 2010 14:43

Had a rather eventful start & end to the day lol, graffiti in the morning & an attempted break in thwarted by little ol me :) in the evening

Sue K 17 Jun 2010 14:52

... omgoodness where Melz ? ... not your loverly new home i hope ... i was thinking about graffiti yesterday ... i saw some newly painted during my walk about the neighborhood yesterday morn ... you never and/or seldom see it happening ... in all the years i've lived in this part of town ... 38 ... i only saw it happening once... and chased the kid ... overwise... it just seems to mysteriously appear during the night ... maybe it's vampires do it ... :shock: ... lol ...

The Flying Mouse 17 Jun 2010 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 500862)
Having caught an extract of that travesty (it's never been decent since dropped the word Farm form the titles!!) any role in the show is played by someone from darn sarf with a very didgy accent.

:twisted: That plane has a lot to answer for huh? :mrgreen: :lmao:

melon 17 Jun 2010 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 500875)
... omgoodness where Melz ? ... not your loverly new home i hope ... i was thinking about graffiti yesterday ... i saw some newly painted during my walk about the neighborhood yesterday morn ... you never and/or seldom see it happening ... in all the years i've lived in this part of town ... 38 ... i only saw it happening once... and chased the kid ... overwise... it just seems to mysteriously appear during the night ... maybe it's vampires do it ... :shock: ... lol ...

No no, just the office lol, but yeah, was a bit dodgey

Sue K 17 Jun 2010 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 500883)
No no, just the office lol, but yeah, was a bit dodgey

oh good... but scarey still ... pick your fights carefully luvvie... lol ... xo... shooing kangaroos out the trash bin is ONE thing... rolling... but humans ?... brrr... they're dangerous...

The Flying Mouse 17 Jun 2010 16:27

:twisted: Just play Man & A Woman, they'll run screaming into the night :panic: , either that or fall asleep on their feet halfway through the first verse :zzz: :lol:

Sue K 17 Jun 2010 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 500887)
:twisted: Just play Man & A Woman, they'll run screaming into the night :panic: , either that or fall asleep on their feet halfway through the first verse :zzz: :lol:

oh no... it's a very fave of mine ... and hey... remember that game we used to play here... rating the meatie songs ? ... i think Meat joined in one time and rated it a 10 ... (and hopefully did NOT read my girlie fantasy gooey thoughts about it... :oops: ) ...

The Flying Mouse 17 Jun 2010 17:45

:twisted: I just can't get into it.

Are you sure that rating thing was here and not another ML forum?

I've done every search I can think of and can't find anything that matches :shock:

Evil One 17 Jun 2010 19:13

Don't you mean White Of High's thingy?

The Flying Mouse 17 Jun 2010 19:22

:twisted: That's the first thing I thought of, but no post from Meat on the thread :shrug:

duke knooby 17 Jun 2010 19:31

:D

Betty 18 Jun 2010 00:11

feeling VERY proud!! I´ve been asked to become a witness to a marriage, or bridesmaid or whatever it´s called lol :D whoaaa! exciting!!

angelica 18 Jun 2010 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 500931)
feeling VERY proud!! I´ve been asked to become a witness to a marriage, or bridesmaid or whatever it´s called lol :D whoaaa! exciting!!

Congratulations!

duke knooby 18 Jun 2010 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 500931)

congrats

duke knooby 18 Jun 2010 00:33

todays top tip.. dont spill drink over laptop and other gear... not good

and the keys aren't easy to reassemble!!

Betty 18 Jun 2010 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelica (Post 500936)
Congratulations!

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 500937)
congrats

Thanks muchly :) !!!

Battybarb 18 Jun 2010 01:46

had a lovely week so far,dont want saturday to come

Sue K 18 Jun 2010 02:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 500889)
:twisted: I just can't get into it.

Are you sure that rating thing was here and not another ML forum?

I've done every search I can think of and can't find anything that matches :shock:

i can understand that ... for me... it's very a romantic slow dance sort of song ... i love the sexy sound of Meat's voice when he sings it ... and i could have it wrong that Meat's post was here... but i could nearTo swear... SOMEbody's life on it... hehe ...

Sue K 18 Jun 2010 03:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 500952)
i can understand that ... for me... it's very a romantic slow dance sort of song ... i love the sexy sound of Meat's voice when he sings it ... and i could have it wrong that Meat's post was here... but i could nearTo swear... SOMEbody's life on it... hehe ...

my bad !!! ... it was Somebody Loves Me ... lol ...

http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1441

where i was ... well... go SEE what... lol ... and 'Imself comes in "mmm"ing... hmmm ... lol ...

Sarge 19 Jun 2010 17:26

Varm øl med flødeskum - I should try that while waiting for the fridge to be repaired. :hic:

RadioMaster 19 Jun 2010 23:09

Weird Al is doing his first ever european show in London on dec 6....and tickets are not even 30 pounds. tempting....very tempting...

duke knooby 20 Jun 2010 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 501179)
Weird Al is doing his first ever european show in London on dec 6....and tickets are not even 30 pounds. tempting....very tempting...

wellllllllllll, quite obviously youre fishing for accomodation, as you said earlier you might be in london on 6th dec

duke knooby 20 Jun 2010 01:33

tis been nearly 4 years, and almost 170 good posts

Betty 20 Jun 2010 02:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 501141)
Varm øl med flødeskum - I should try that while waiting for the fridge to be repaired. :hic:

beer with something... my danish aint that good lol but its good enough to order en stor fad øl :D