mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

dottie 08 Jul 2003 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
A thought for the day:- Can I have a shearers joy in Bazzaland without any billy lids around. Sometimes they make me bent as a scrub tick and make me want to off like a robbers dog and I'm done up like a pox-doctrs clerk, nearly full as a fat womans sock then got into a stoush it was a ripsnorter at the bloodhouse, I felt such a doofus. So couldn't run a chook raffle in a country pub till they said I hope all your chooks turn into emus and knock your dunny door down. I replied you bogan you wouldn't shout in a shark attack. Oh no I'm in the club again living in Black Stump I think I must be a tinnie short of a six-pack but then someone shouted chewie on ya boot! I replied I fear I'm going to pass over the Great Divide if I spit the dummy or I might even drive a porcelain bus.

Well what a wonderful piece of whoring - all you Aussie's out there will make sense of it I hope! :lol:

No one solved this yet - such a nice piece of post whoring too :lmao:


God I feel better after that first time for many days :twisted:

Automatic post whoring - I'm surprised no one else thought of this :lmao:

Terri 08 Jul 2003 19:56

:D WOW! just realised I'm now a senior loafer. COOL! 8)

CarolM 08 Jul 2003 20:31

congratulations terri. :lol:

Asha 08 Jul 2003 20:52

Cg Terri

Jen 08 Jul 2003 22:18

Congrats Terri :D

Testify 08 Jul 2003 23:02

CG's!! :D

Terri 08 Jul 2003 23:03

Thanks Guys! :D

Promotion, just wot I needed to cheer me up! : :lol:

Tim 08 Jul 2003 23:13

Is this topic still here??? Man,... this suck very much!!!

Testify 08 Jul 2003 23:18

what you mean is it still here?? have i missed something??
Hey Tim, how r u? hope ue well!

Tim 08 Jul 2003 23:27

Well, i mean.... hoped they closed it in the mean time that i wasn't here on the forums

Testify 08 Jul 2003 23:35

i dont see what the problem is. its abit of fun!! thats what i think the off topic is all about, a bit of fun where u can wind down!

i dont think it should have been closed at all, infact its one of my fav topics.

i dont see why they should have closed it either

(just my thoughts)

Tim 08 Jul 2003 23:37

Well it is only my thought... cause it was a bit out of control, but he... i'm only a member he...

That is also the reason that i didn't came on the forum any more. I hated it... cause it is so out of control, so nothing... But he... i live through it... so don't bother me.

Tim, the butcher

Jen 08 Jul 2003 23:38

It's just a bit of fun Tim.

If you don't like Postwhores so much, why don't you just not read it.

Tim 08 Jul 2003 23:48

I know Jen...... i don't bother... it is only that it was some people more about the amount of post or number of totall posts, and not on the things they were saying.

The Butcher.

Testify 08 Jul 2003 23:57

i dont care about the post count, i just post n i loose track of what i have posted! i love this place, its where i can go n express myself.

its abit of fun :D

Tim 09 Jul 2003 00:03

I see the point.... okay.. all forgiven and forgotten...

original sin 09 Jul 2003 00:07

well well well, congratulations terri!!!


Hey Tim welcome back.........now this is my humour so please don't be offended.............but that was a lovely bit of postwhoring........5 posts :mrgreen: see how easy it is to get carried away? :mrgreen:

Tim 09 Jul 2003 00:08

I know Sin, and i saw it also... i see it... so won't say anything about it any more..... don't be offended people by the things that i've said!!! My excuse...

The Buther.

dottie 09 Jul 2003 11:30

Welcome back Tim - lovely to see u posting again :D
Terri congratulations on becoming a senior loafer

Tim 09 Jul 2003 11:49

Hello Dottie, nice to see you again on this forum, and thank you very much for your PM!!!

Love you too....

the Butcher, Tim

Terri 09 Jul 2003 20:53

:D Thanks Sin!

:D Thanks Dottie!

I think I'm in danger of becoming addicted to this site - none of my family have a hope in hell's chance of getting near the computer when I'm at home! :lol:

Hi everyone hope you're all having a great day!

Jen 10 Jul 2003 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by terri
I think I'm in danger of becoming addicted to this site

Okay Terri, you may not know it yet but you already are addicted :twisted: just try and leave, you'll find that you won't be able to :lol:

Testify 10 Jul 2003 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen
Quote:

Originally Posted by terri
I think I'm in danger of becoming addicted to this site

Okay Terri, you may not know it yet but you already are addicted :twisted: just try and leave, you'll find that you won't be able to :lol:

im like this everyday, they get me in chat n when i say im off it takes me 1/2 hour to get off there, i just love this place!! :D

I've made some great mates on here! thanks guys! :D means alot

Tim 10 Jul 2003 21:39

What is going on??? I'm to lazzy to read back!

Testify 10 Jul 2003 21:46

dont worry bout it Tim :wink:

Tim 10 Jul 2003 22:16

Okay, if you say so!! :)

Testify 10 Jul 2003 22:19

i do say! see!!

Asha 10 Jul 2003 22:26

Addiction is what it is all about!

LOL

Asha

Jen 10 Jul 2003 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
they get me in chat n when i say im off it takes me 1/2 hour to get off there

Whad'ya mean 1/2 an hour, it's more like 3 :lol:

Testify 10 Jul 2003 22:38

lol had to make it seem like a wasnt that bad!! now u ruined it!! lol :D

Terri 10 Jul 2003 22:40

Ah! Now I understand this is addiction at it's best :lol:

Testify 10 Jul 2003 22:48

yup im addicted, in fact i think my arse has got bigger just sittin here all the time :D

Terri 10 Jul 2003 22:55

Know the feeling, Testify :lol: :lol:

Should we be worried?

Testify 10 Jul 2003 23:05

no im good, extra cushion!! lol

Cathie 10 Jul 2003 23:20

Sounds like you're good to go Testify...

Testify 10 Jul 2003 23:21

lol :lmao:

badger 10 Jul 2003 23:28

aarrgghh! I get so confused when I see so many of the same pictures of meat down the page!

It means I have to look over at the name, which just takes so much effort!!!

Testify 10 Jul 2003 23:39

HAHAHA!!

Chris 11 Jul 2003 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by badger
aarrgghh! I get so confused when I see so many of the same pictures of meat down the page!

It means I have to look over at the name, which just takes so much effort!!!

Ditto

Bren 12 Jul 2003 00:01

Shall i ?Shan't i ? Shall i post?
This was once the place i posted most.
I haven't been here since the end of May 8O
I'm a reformed Postwhore, so i stay away.
I was winging my way round the forum
When a thought made me smile :D
I'll go visit Postwhores
And stop for a while.
Just a flying visit
I'm not going to stay
With that..
.............The Bat
..........................she
.................................flies
.........................................away. :lol:




The Bat

Asha 12 Jul 2003 01:32

Bren, you surely have a way with words...

Terri 12 Jul 2003 14:58

Yeah! That's great Bren! :D

Cathie 12 Jul 2003 17:41

100 Posts
YAY!!! Promotion
lalalala...

I am doing my best to become a postwhore, I promise.

heat 12 Jul 2003 18:36

Good for you Cathie, hun...

Remember....practise makes perfect.... :D

Keab42 12 Jul 2003 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Quote:

Originally Posted by badger
aarrgghh! I get so confused when I see so many of the same pictures of meat down the page!

It means I have to look over at the name, which just takes so much effort!!!

Ditto

i think that they're all the same person, Testify has invented them to stop herself from getting bored when the rest of us arent around.

heat 12 Jul 2003 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keab42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Quote:

Originally Posted by badger
aarrgghh! I get so confused when I see so many of the same pictures of meat down the page!

It means I have to look over at the name, which just takes so much effort!!!

Ditto

i think that they're all the same person, Testify has invented them to stop herself from getting bored when the rest of us arent around.

LMAO :lmao:

You've been rumbled, T...... :lol:

Asha 12 Jul 2003 22:12

LOL

CG cathie

Asha

Jen 12 Jul 2003 22:12

Congrats Cathie :D

Looks like they got ya T :lol:

Testify 12 Jul 2003 23:14

buga!! :oops:

CG's cathie! :P

Terri 12 Jul 2003 23:20

:D Well done Cathie!

Testify.........well wot can I say :lol:

Tim 13 Jul 2003 16:59

hello all!!! Postwhoring!!!!

Terri 13 Jul 2003 17:07

:x HELP!!!!!!!!!! Having a bad day!
Totally cheesed off!

Missed BOOH on PITP highlights :cry:
Computers playing up :cry:
and to top it all off I've now got a headache! :cry:

In serious need of cheering up, me thinks!

Tim 13 Jul 2003 17:14

Aaah, that's to bad!!!

BUt you know... put a topic here around... and maybe someone taped it, and you may have a copy of it... it never hurts to ask....

And the headache... take some medication....

The Butcher.

Terri 13 Jul 2003 17:22

Thanks Tim :D

Perhaps it's not so bad after all I've just learnt from Testify that there are highlights being shown on VH1 later today, so I now have hope!! :D

As for the headache, taken something for it!

As for the computer, no hope, I think it's probably the case that it is the person operating it and not the machine ( namely me!!) :lol: ( but I'm getting better)

Tim 13 Jul 2003 17:33

And if you can't find anything about it.. just ask people here on the forum... in most cases, there is allways somebody who taped it.... it is worth to try.

Your computer... what is the problem??? If the problem is huge (like here, 2 HD drives, disappeared afther my brother messed with the computer) or even bigger then that... delete everything, and put a new windows on it or Linux. But.... make a back up of all your stuff.

And the person that is operating the computer...well, only by making errors you can learn something. Right???

The Butcher.

Asha 13 Jul 2003 19:58

Ghost your HD's next time Tim, before letting your bro on the Comp.

Works better, trust me....I have a sister in law that can mess ones comp up big time

Asha

Bren 13 Jul 2003 20:07

The Bat alights
The Bat takes flight


The Bat does not belong here.........

Tim 13 Jul 2003 20:12

let the Bat stay!!!!

Bren 13 Jul 2003 20:23

The Bat is not a postwhore :lol:

Tim 13 Jul 2003 20:26

Allright then not!!! But Bren is a really sweet and lovely Bat!!!

Bren 13 Jul 2003 20:31

:D :D De vleermuis is blij :D now

Tim 13 Jul 2003 20:34

One, happy bat!!! Nice to see you flying around with that big smile!!

The Butcher

dottie 13 Jul 2003 21:28

Tim I cann't believe your post whoring, their's me a reformed character - well almost - and I'm watching my back now with you :lol:

Testify 13 Jul 2003 21:29

hez bin pickin on me all day nanna!! :lol:

i gave as good as i got mind! :lol:

Tim 13 Jul 2003 21:34

INdeed, i'm picking on Testify.... not want to postwhore at all. I'm only after Testify, and to get here....

So watch me going, like a bat out of hell....

dottie 13 Jul 2003 21:37

Couldn't Have Said It Better Tim - Lets see what your made off - Kick A..e -

Testify 13 Jul 2003 21:38

OI your supposed to be my nanna!! stab in the back :cry:

im tellin your son on you :lol: :lol:

looks like on my own then, tossed out in the cold............

Tim 13 Jul 2003 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Couldn't Have Said It Better Tim - Lets see what your made off - Kick A..e -

Tnx Dottie, i will do my best... only 1 month orso from this forum away... and everything has happened... much catching up to do... But i hate reading big posts.... pfff... so i don't read that....

Testify 13 Jul 2003 21:40

ditto :lol:

original sin 13 Jul 2003 21:45

I have so lost the plot on this one!!!! not that I think there ever was a plot :lol:

are we all happy bunnies? :bunny:

anyone seen Ben recently?? He ok?

Testify 13 Jul 2003 21:46

i havent seen ben sin sorry, n were just havin abit of fun! :lol:

and tim started it! :lol:

Tim 13 Jul 2003 21:47

Not seeing Ben... were is he? And where is Meatles??? And some others??? Where are they all??

You see Testify what you have done... you made them going away!! :lol:

Testify 13 Jul 2003 21:50

your the one that came back!! i blame you!!! :lol:

Tim 13 Jul 2003 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
your the one that came back!! i blame you!!! :lol:

Noooooo, cause they were allready gone before i left this forum with a break!! So don't blame me... think it happend when Testify came around here on the forum hahahah No just kidding. But i'm wondering were they are, and if they are still alive.

And Mbrevard.... i've send you a email a while ago.... Did you get it, or u just don't want to reply???

the Butcher.

Testify 13 Jul 2003 21:54

dont wanna talk to you hahaha :lol:

dottie 13 Jul 2003 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
OI your supposed to be my nanna!! stab in the back :cry:

im tellin your son on you :lol: :lol:

looks like on my own then, tossed out in the cold............

Nanna says never, never ever out in the cold Testify - your my protege and that will always be :wink:

Tim by the way ppff! is one of my favourites to use now for emotions

Tim 13 Jul 2003 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
dont wanna talk to you hahaha :lol:

Now, that is mean!! Very mean!!! Testify... be ashamed!!

Testify 13 Jul 2003 22:06

does that mean u still love me?? :(

tim still pickin on me tho!! tell him to stop! :lol:

Tim 13 Jul 2003 22:08

Please....... make here stop... can't stand the pain!!! :lol:

Testify, be prepaired!!! The war is going on.....Tomorrow, part 2 of it.....

Testify 13 Jul 2003 22:14

does this mean i won the battle of today??
:lol:
n does it mean your leavin?

Tim 13 Jul 2003 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
does this mean i won the battle of today??
:lol:
n does it mean your leavin?

NO!!! that doesn't mean those things at all!!!

Testify 13 Jul 2003 22:18

damn!! :lol:

Tim 13 Jul 2003 22:22

You won't get ride of me heheheh.... I'm planning to stay here for a very long time.... so be prepared...

Maybe i can be a mod again hahaha.

Testify 13 Jul 2003 22:28

stop givin hints!! if u r, u r. if ur not then your not!

all i can do is hope you leave!! i better get the coffee! :lol:

Tim 13 Jul 2003 22:30

I won't leave.... even if it would kill me... i will not leave.... And i WAS a MOD, and I Will BE a MOD AGAIN!!! Let that be clear to you, young lady!!!

And please drink coffee.... and let it take a long time before you've got it.... cause then i've got the time to post.

Testify 13 Jul 2003 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
I won't leave.... even if it would kill me... i will not leave.... And i WAS a MOD, and I Will BE a MOD AGAIN!!! Let that be clear to you, young lady!!!

And please drink coffee.... and let it take a long time before you've got it.... cause then i've got the time to post.

at least you got the young lady bit right hehe, non of this is personal is it??

Tim 13 Jul 2003 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
I won't leave.... even if it would kill me... i will not leave.... And i WAS a MOD, and I Will BE a MOD AGAIN!!! Let that be clear to you, young lady!!!

And please drink coffee.... and let it take a long time before you've got it.... cause then i've got the time to post.

at least you got the young lady bit right hehe, non of this is personal is it??

hehe, find out!! hhahaha

Testify 13 Jul 2003 22:36

:cry:

Tim 13 Jul 2003 22:37

I'm one mean Butcher hahahaha.... NO.... don't mean a thing.

Testify 13 Jul 2003 22:38

:D good!!

dottie 13 Jul 2003 23:02

Tim I was a MOD during the sixties, different meaning though, wore parka, short hair style, two tone suits usually mohair and rode my then boyfriends scooter pillion - just a tit -bit of info for you :lol:

Testify 13 Jul 2003 23:03

:lol:

Tim 13 Jul 2003 23:18

Hhahaa, Dottie, i mean something completely different, but i'm sure you know that.
By MOD i mean moderator... but i don't know exactly what you are meaning.

dottie 13 Jul 2003 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Hhahaa, Dottie, i mean something completely different, but i'm sure you know that.
By MOD i mean moderator... but i don't know exactly what you are meaning.

Tim have you heard of Mods and Rockers - sometimes they could be two "warring" factions of young people - mind you being so young maybe not :!:

Tim 13 Jul 2003 23:22

I'm sorry Dottie, i don't. I don't recognize the words you are meaning.... so i'm sorry... Maybe i'm to young for that... or maybe i'm not that clever....

dottie 13 Jul 2003 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
I'm sorry Dottie, i don't. I don't recognize the words you are meaning.... so i'm sorry... Maybe i'm to young for that... or maybe i'm not that clever....

The generation gap widens :lol:

original sin 14 Jul 2003 00:18

:oops: I know what you mean Dottie even though i wasn't ana ctive participant!! I had been, i would of been on the other side :twisted: rock on 8)

Bren 14 Jul 2003 16:37

Testify, my little flower
It is well past the midday hour.
The Bat she saw no Testify :?
When about the forum she did fly.
And wonders if you are alright?
Surely you're not upset about last night?
No one doubts you're the Postwhore queen
Next to Dottie that is ( notes here i must add mr Green) :mrgreen:
But Tim's skills were learnt long before
You arrived at the forum door :lol: :lol:

Friendly rivalry is fun and fine by The Bat
Don't take it seriously and leave it at that.
Don't lose sight of what we come here for
A relaxing time with friends ,and not a war.
The postcount just doesn't matter in the end
What does is having a good time with friends. :D :D


Bren

Just The Bat's humble opinion.......bat flies quietly away

Testify 14 Jul 2003 18:27

im here, dont worry about lil 'young' me hehe, ty any way, you are too kind. and you have a true gift to write like you do! its amazing, as is everyone else on here!

u are good ppl, im glad that i joined here to share my passion of meat, even though it may not seem it sometimes. if i say something stupid i dont mean it honest, all of you are truly amazing!! :D


Testify :P

Tim 15 Jul 2003 00:38

Heheh.... see i've got some work to do... but he.. what others can.... The Butcher can do it also..

So here it comes, my little postwhoring.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:07.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.08615 seconds with 11 queries.