mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

duke knooby 20 Jul 2010 23:37

i'll stick with my opinion... based on the facts, its not a concept album

~Helen~ 21 Jul 2010 00:24

Can anyone help?? What can I buy for my friend as a 'new baby' gift? Baby (a girl) due end of next week. I've already got (clubbing with others) a basket of various baby necessities (toiletries, safety around the home stuff, blanket, teddy, cot toy, mini photo frame, plus chocs and vino for mum and dad and alsorts) but want to get her something just from me that's meaningful/thoughtful. Only I can't think of anything in that category! I considered one of those record books where you fill in as you go along, only friend too lazy to complete it! Same goes for those clay casting kits where you can create a casting of baby's foot/hand. ... So I'm stuck ... any ideas??

duke knooby 21 Jul 2010 00:52

needs sleep

Evil One 21 Jul 2010 11:36

Sirens were screaming and the fires were howling, just up the street last night,
Four fire engines and two police cars on the scene, and a caravan burning bright!

AndyK 21 Jul 2010 11:51

Were you the man in the shadows with some petrol in his eye
and a match burning oh so bright?

Evil One 21 Jul 2010 11:57

No I was the poor sod woken up at 3 in the morning and kept awake thereafter. :evil:

Wario 21 Jul 2010 16:15

when the day is done and the sun goes down maybe the cop will get lucky...

RadioMaster 21 Jul 2010 16:26

i was nothing but a lonely boy looking for something new

Wario 21 Jul 2010 16:37

but you were nothing but an ugly chick lookin' like something. a fat, mutated, scooby-doo.

mszee 21 Jul 2010 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 506730)
i'll stick with my opinion... based on the facts, its not a concept album

You're right...it is a concept that is slapped on the album...

mszee 21 Jul 2010 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 506744)
Can anyone help?? What can I buy for my friend as a 'new baby' gift? Baby (a girl) due end of next week. I've already got (clubbing with others) a basket of various baby necessities (toiletries, safety around the home stuff, blanket, teddy, cot toy, mini photo frame, plus chocs and vino for mum and dad and alsorts) but want to get her something just from me that's meaningful/thoughtful. Only I can't think of anything in that category! I considered one of those record books where you fill in as you go along, only friend too lazy to complete it! Same goes for those clay casting kits where you can create a casting of baby's foot/hand. ... So I'm stuck ... any ideas??

I think you bought quite enough...BUT...silver baby spoon or rattle engraved with initials (which you may not know yet) is usually one of those memorable ones...

mszee 21 Jul 2010 19:38

I just read thoughts as delivered by BOOH...booh on you all!

The Flying Mouse 21 Jul 2010 20:45

Quote:

:twisted: Try looking on e bay.
Search "baby" "new baby" "congratulations baby".

Or (just a thought here) you could get something nothing to do with baby or mummy, and get something more "friend" orientated.
Everyone else will be doing the baby thing, so something that is more of a treat to her might stand out more :idea:

But what do I know, i'm a bloke :doh:

AndyK 21 Jul 2010 20:52

Quote:

How about a collection "things" from the day that baby is born? Newspapers, magazines, the number one single and album, best selling book etc etc that can be stored away safely for the young one to look at when it's not so young?

melon 21 Jul 2010 21:16

My neck hurts to sneeze

RadioMaster 21 Jul 2010 23:14

according to facebook our dear mike thinks meatloaf is sexy :wtf:

duke knooby 21 Jul 2010 23:25

facebook sucks plums

Wario 21 Jul 2010 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 506933)
facebook sucks plums

learn to spell

samurai7 22 Jul 2010 00:37

Why, what'd he spell wrong?

MeatGrl1 22 Jul 2010 02:26

Still can't get my head around the incredible news today :panic: :cheer: !!!!

meat_loaf2008 22 Jul 2010 02:49

My thoughts:

Sad that ML had to postpone another show...and praying for Saturdays to go on.

Vickip 22 Jul 2010 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by meat_loaf2008 (Post 506983)
My thoughts:

Sad that ML had to postpone another show...and praying for Saturdays to go on.

I second that one Suzie.

suzieq 22 Jul 2010 03:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vickip (Post 506990)
I second that one Suzie.

Er...ummm.....I third it then! :lawl:

Sue K 22 Jul 2010 04:33

which way did it go ? ... which way did it go ??? :confused: ...

Vickip 22 Jul 2010 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 507002)
which way did it go ? ... which way did it go ??? :confused: ...

Which way did what go ???
Are you talking about the show on Saturday ?? We still haven't heard
anything about it yet.