mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

duke knooby 30 Aug 2010 00:52

had food, sore head gone... need sleep!

mszee 30 Aug 2010 01:26

Is everybody getting it that Jonty is against facebook or is he still too subtle for some of us???

Pudding 30 Aug 2010 02:02

YET AGAIN! my kids came home from school this weekend with head lice :angry:

Unfortunately the schools' hands are tied and they can't inspect every kids hair and send the kids home until they're gone, which is what used to happen. Now you have the PC Nazi's on schools ass saying they can't touch kids heads, it PISSES ME OFF!!!

Some mother fukking parents who are too b@stard lazy to get off their fat idle arses and check their snotty little shits hair on a regular basis, so the little c*nts can't go to school and spread the creepy little friggers to the clean kids, need a good fukking ass kicking :kickass:

duke knooby 30 Aug 2010 02:19

cant sleep :(

Danny 30 Aug 2010 09:54

At the moment - I´m really really angry that I live in Germany :evil::evil::evil:

When it´s true that Meat Loaf dont come to Germany because of the german tax - then it is better nobody talk to me on this grappy monday :evil:

JennaG 30 Aug 2010 10:05

I don't want to go to work today. Toy shops do not NEED to be open on Bank Holidays.

Sue K 30 Aug 2010 12:31

Another heat wave is in the works in tinkTown.

Battybarb 30 Aug 2010 12:52

OMG....never ever drinking again..sister in law is def not a good influence...lol

duke knooby 30 Aug 2010 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 515027)
never ever drinking again..

tut tut

daveake 30 Aug 2010 13:14

http://sniffpetrol.com/wp-content/up...lShipping1.jpg

duke knooby 30 Aug 2010 13:22

the moral of the story is, don't play with phone settings when pissed, as its apparently impossible to make it work the way it did

and its even worse... checking phone upgrades (as ive been doing since may) and theyre even more confusing

Sue K 30 Aug 2010 15:00

I was going to tune into Glen Beck today to see what he's up to, but I heard less than a minute of him talking on news today and realize I'm just not up to listening to that today ...

Battybarb 30 Aug 2010 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 515028)
tut tut

not funny...lol

well never drinking again till next week...:lol:

Battybarb 30 Aug 2010 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 514912)
YET AGAIN! my kids came home from school this weekend with head lice :angry:

Unfortunately the schools' hands are tied and they can't inspect every kids hair and send the kids home until they're gone, which is what used to happen. Now you have the PC Nazi's on schools ass saying they can't touch kids heads, it PISSES ME OFF!!!

Some mother fukking parents who are too b@stard lazy to get off their fat idle arses and check their snotty little shits hair on a regular basis, so the little c*nts can't go to school and spread the creepy little friggers to the clean kids, need a good fukking ass kicking :kickass:

total nightmare,my daughter had similar problem last year,every other week the girls were coming home with them,and the kids with the lice were not being sent home,when my daughter refused to send them to school unless something was done she got into trouble,hope they get it sorted soon

Pudding 30 Aug 2010 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 515111)
when my daughter refused to send them to school unless something was done she got into trouble

It's absolutely ridiculous that a parent can get into trouble for not sending their kid to school because the school is lice infested. Yet the school can't send kids home who have lice.

JennaG 31 Aug 2010 09:04

I'm so glad that I'm not working today but it's a shame I've got to go to the dentist.

24K 31 Aug 2010 10:15

Have to do something today that i know is going to upset me, but it has to be done, so just have to get on with it. My arms ache with emptiness, dunno when that might change, if at all.....

Battybarb 31 Aug 2010 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24K (Post 515250)
Have to do something today that i know is going to uspet me, but it has to be done, so just have to get on with it. My arms ache with emptiness, dunno when that might change, if at all.....

hugs Chelle
xx

24K 31 Aug 2010 11:14

Thanks Barb:)

RadioMaster 31 Aug 2010 11:18

:D

Evil One 31 Aug 2010 11:50

I have a job interview this afternoon :D and I've just been crushed by next doors falling fence! :wall:

AndrewG 31 Aug 2010 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil One (Post 515300)
I have a job interview this afternoon :D and I've just been crushed by next doors falling fence! :wall:

Good luck getting out from underneath the fence and good luck with the interview. Sounds like you've already broken a leg perhaps.

melon 31 Aug 2010 12:45

March, March, March, March, March, March, March, March, March, March, March, March, March, March, March, March, March, March, March.......

24K 31 Aug 2010 15:57

Well thats done, so hard, glad i have managed to get it over with.

Monstro 31 Aug 2010 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24K (Post 515356)
Well thats done, so hard, glad i have managed to get it over with.

Thinking of ya!!!!!