mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

duke knooby 16 Sep 2010 00:34

have you considered banjo?

duke knooby 16 Sep 2010 00:44

no way gordon ramsay is that blonde naturally

AndrewG 16 Sep 2010 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 520394)
no way gordon ramsay is that blonde naturally

It's all that shit he fries. His hair has turned to sunflower oil.

Sue K 16 Sep 2010 02:38

I saw an entertainment headline re: the show House. I don't watch it regliously, but recognize some of the characters beside House and know a bit of how they all interact with one another. The headline says feelings of romance are going to be stepped up between House and that main woman on the show, the one with the long dark hair ? Is she a hospital adminstrator maybe ? I don't think it's a good idea. Perhaps it's me (or I... lol ) , but I lost interest in several shows that had antagonistic will they, won't they storylines going once the writers had the characters realize their love and marry or whatever came of the recognition. Remington Steele, Who's The Boss, The Nanny, just to name a few. Imo it keeps a woman's interest week to week turing in and wondering, "Is this the week?". Okay, well THIS woman's anyway ... lol ...

Btw, I consider myself blessed that's my only worry at this moment in time ... (8:38pm est) :twisted: ... lol ...

Pudding 16 Sep 2010 02:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 520418)
i could not give 2 shits if you dont like any album?

Then do us both a favour and please stop mentioning it ;)

Off topic, but why do you and Steve6 have numbers at the end of you names and you're both from Ireland? :wtf:

nikox1 16 Sep 2010 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 520419)
Then do us both a favour and please stop mentioning it ;)

Off topic, but why do you and Steve6 have numbers at the end of you names and you're both from Ireland? :wtf:

why are you called pudding? and as for the number thing, well ive never been that bored too think about it to be honest?:shrug:

Pudding 16 Sep 2010 03:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 520425)
why are you called pudding?

Because I'm originally from Yorkshire.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 520425)
and as for the number thing, well ive never been that bored too think about it to be honest?:shrug:

I just find it interesting that you and Steve6 are both from Ireland, both have numbers at the end of your name and you're both...errrm...well...errr...lets just leave it at that before I get banned :))

nikox1 16 Sep 2010 03:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 520428)
Because I'm originally from Yorkshire.

I just find it interesting that you and Steve6 are both from Ireland, both have numbers at the end of your name and you're both...errrm...well...errr...lets just leave it at that before I get banned :))

well actually, my name was not my choice? a polish man that used to work with me chose it, i was waiting to buy a new laptop, and used to use hes laptop for a while, have not got a clue what it means? so the numbers thing is not an irish thing? and yes please dont get banned!! how would my heart cope?

stretch37 16 Sep 2010 05:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 520430)
well actually, my name was not my choice? a polish man that used to work with me chose it, i was waiting to buy a new laptop, and used to use hes laptop for a while, have not got a clue what it means? so the numbers thing is not an irish thing? and yes please dont get banned!! how would my heart cope?

i love your sarcasm hehe ;)

Pudding 16 Sep 2010 06:20

Quote:

and yes please dont get banned!! how would my heart cope?

It would be broken, I have that effect on people :))

daveake 16 Sep 2010 09:16

Quote:

Was it a special laptop with a keyboard like this?

http://www.machine-information-syste...uestionKey.jpg

AndyK 16 Sep 2010 11:14

So far, three times at work this morning I've had questions along the lines of "I've been trying to find the answer to this question for days, [insert random question here]".

I've typed said random question into google and got the answer straight away. How come so many people (who work in IT!) don't know that google is their friend too? :roll:

duke knooby 16 Sep 2010 12:10

i must go to edinburgh again sometime.

Sue K 16 Sep 2010 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 520461)

I've typed said random question into google and got the answer straight away. How come so many people (who work in IT!) don't know that google is their friend too? :roll:

Shhh, don't tell my husband, but I'm in love with Google. He makes me look so smart ... lol ... Whenever that question of "What ever happened to... " comes up, I know where to go ... ;) ...

duke knooby 16 Sep 2010 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 520470)
Whenever that question of "What ever happened to... " comes up, I know where to go ... ;) ...

whatever happened to the crossle 10F?

Sarge 16 Sep 2010 12:34

Seeing all that Christmas stuff in the supermarkets, I wonder if it's really September. :roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 520392)
have you considered banjo?

Only if it's a 6-string, electric one. ;)

nikox1 16 Sep 2010 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 520448)
Was it a special laptop with a keyboard like this?

http://www.machine-information-syste...uestionKey.jpg

yes thats it!!!!!!!!!!!! ive replaced this = ? with this = !:D

daveake 16 Sep 2010 13:04

Oh ~~~~

Sue K 16 Sep 2010 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 520481)
Oh ~~~~

ooo ... "~~~" ... pretty ... :twisted: ... lol ... oops ... oops again ... ;)

duke knooby 16 Sep 2010 17:24

the perfect album artwork for the single "if it rains"?????????

http://www.track4-info.de/blog/wp-co...ld-2010-51.jpg

LucyK! 16 Sep 2010 17:27

I would love that as a single, gutted it's not in the set list (yet!)

Vickip 16 Sep 2010 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 520543)
the perfect album artwork for the single "if it rains"?????????

http://www.track4-info.de/blog/wp-co...ld-2010-51.jpg

Yes .. that would be perfect :))
It's one of my favorite songs too !

Vickip 16 Sep 2010 17:36

Working at the store for my Mom today. Not too bad so far ... it beats cleaning and doing laundry :lol:

Sarge 16 Sep 2010 19:15

Nice... A few days ago I killed my keyboard with cappuccino, now there's something wrong with the power supply of the monitor. :wall:

Steve6 16 Sep 2010 19:29

I'll sleep tonight no doubt about it. Insomnia or not...I'm wrecked!!!!!