mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Evil One 25 Sep 2010 20:59

The one that was probably a typo and doesn't actually exist?

Sue K 26 Sep 2010 01:59

It seems later than 7:58pm est, but that's okay. I have the downstair and tv to myself for the rest of night ... yay for me ! ... lol ...

I had another thought, but the computer took so long booting up this page, I forgot it... lol ...

Wario 26 Sep 2010 03:15

CAPTAIN CRUNCH NUDE PHOTOS :cool:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...arioSmiley.gif

Sue K 26 Sep 2010 03:41

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm eating pasta and sauce. It's delish, but I'll be sorry when I hop on the scale in the morning, I'm sure ... :( ... lol ...

duke knooby 26 Sep 2010 03:45

i know i shouldnt be, but thats over 21 hours awake, and a shit load of drink and i can neither get tired or pissed :(

duke knooby 26 Sep 2010 04:10

now i know who last nights mystery texter is :D

duke knooby 26 Sep 2010 04:45

startin to get tired.. startin to think i made the wrong decision... roll on monday and i might know for sure

Monstro 26 Sep 2010 05:02

transfering to the Iphone is a git lol

duke knooby 26 Sep 2010 05:27

time to bow out i reckon

Monstro 26 Sep 2010 06:22

Can knock Wariotwat but when it comes to video editing he knows what he's doing

AndrewG 26 Sep 2010 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 522074)
Can knock Wariotwat but when it comes to video editing he knows what he's doing

Agreed. :up:

melon 26 Sep 2010 13:15

Having a great weekend, had my rostered day of on Friday, spent the day with some light shopping & then a fitness session, saturday I had the car cleaned and did some more shopping and some house work, today I spent all day at home surfing the net & watching telly (Something I don't get to do too often) and tomorrow is a public holiday and I'll be helping a mate move house. Only thing that has ruined my weekend so far is that today, the day of all I could have slept in...... I woke up at 7am....... hmmmmm

Alright for a 4 day weekend :)

Sue K 26 Sep 2010 15:58

Good on ya, Melz ! Glad you're having a wonderful mixture of work and play ... xo

Speaking of which ... lol ... rather than sitting firting about here, I SHOULD be up doing some chores. Hmmm and I think I'll do that. There's a few needed, so I'll do one at a time and come back to play as reward ! That will work... lol ...

LucyK! 26 Sep 2010 16:53

Very proud of my wonderful best friend Helen who this morning gave birth to a baby girl after a 55 AND A HALF HOUR labour! She deserves a medal!!

Sue K 26 Sep 2010 17:21

Congrats to your friend, Lucy ! And wowDwow, bless her. That IS a long time ... :shock: ...

RadioMaster 26 Sep 2010 19:52

i dont understand youtube...

I was looking for a music video, but the record companiees have taken most of them down. There are loads of crappy bootlegs out there though. So instead of watching the fully produced song with a professionally directed video that might actually make me go out there and buy the song, I had to listen to a few phone videos with horrible sound.... what's the logic in that? :wtf:

Sarge 26 Sep 2010 19:56

I assume they predominantly block the official stuff because the GEMA issue is more obvious here. :? It is absurd: A German record company uploads videos of a German band in order to promote an album but you're not allowed to watch them in Germany. :nuts:

I doubt that the videos "have been taken down". They just don't appear on the list if you do a search while accessing the page from Germany.

By the way, they even block interviews that contain just a few seconds of music... :mad:

AndrewG 26 Sep 2010 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 522140)
i dont understand youtube...

I was looking for a music video, but the record companiees have taken most of them down. There are loads of crappy bootlegs out there though. So instead of watching the fully produced song with a professionally directed video that might actually make me go out there and buy the song, I had to listen to a few phone videos with horrible sound.... what's the logic in that? :wtf:

Try this one:
As many know I'm a fan of Imogen Heap, who is from the UK. They did a video of her first single of her album last year and the video sucked. She didn't like it herself, so she paid for and made a video herself for the song and uploaded it to her own YT account she owns, registered here in the UK. Can I watch it in the UK? No, because:
Quote:

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is not available in your country.
This I know for a fact is wrong as Imogen has her own record label and Sony merely act as a distributor. So what's the logic in this??? These record companies don't know what the f*ck they're doing imo.

AndrewG 26 Sep 2010 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 522141)
I assume they predominantly block the official stuff because the GEMA issue is more obvious here. :? It is absurd: A German record company uploads videos of a German band in order to promote an album but you're not allowed to watch them in Germany. :nuts:

By the way, they even block interviews that contain just a few seconds of music... :mad: I also doubt that the videos "have been taken down". They just don't appear on the list if you do a search while accessing the page from Germany.

GEMA should go and ~~~~ herself.

Sarge 26 Sep 2010 20:06

Yeah, it's crazy, I always thought they act in the interest of the artists but I doubt that musicians like the fact that people can't access their official YT channels anymore. :roll:

RadioMaster 26 Sep 2010 20:08

this is the best I get when I want to watch Pandora's Box' IACBTMN video lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iJxGRXA5hE

Sarge 26 Sep 2010 20:22

Try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkxyIHoFVSQ

Sometimes you get better results when you search for YT vids not directly on YT but via Google. ;)

RadioMaster 26 Sep 2010 20:27

whatever happened to Kyle Gordon?

Sue K 26 Sep 2010 22:01

Thanks to a bit of a rainy day, I got out the chore of cleaning up the fallen leaves in the yard. I've gotten out cooking dinner, as well, due to a late lunch of last night's leftovers (chicken made into sandwiches with stuffing and cranberry sauce on the side). Mmm, could it be again, the night is mine ? ... :twisted: ... Well, then ... YAY FOR ME ! ... lol ...

RadioMaster 26 Sep 2010 22:07

and as I'm too lazy to look up the quotes of the day thread:

"When I get on stage it's like I take on a whole new persona. It's amazing how one second I'm just a regular, "Average Joe" and the next I'm 'guy getting wailed on by security for interrupting Ms. Morissette's performance.'"