mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Sue K 11 Oct 2010 16:36

The soup was still good and there's only a bowl left ! ... :D ...

Steve6 11 Oct 2010 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 525242)
The soup was still good and there's only a bowl left ! ... :D ...

What type of soup is it?

melon 11 Oct 2010 17:03

Pumpkin?

RadioMaster 11 Oct 2010 19:25

i like ze dukes new custom user title

Sue K 11 Oct 2010 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve6 (Post 525253)
What type of soup is it?

Cabbage ...

And the Pathmark store brand honey smells and tastes so much nicer than the Rite Aid store brand ... imo ...

duke knooby 12 Oct 2010 01:02

are chsib and baab amongst most peoples top meat songs?

Wario 12 Oct 2010 01:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 525406)
are chsib and baab most peoples top meat songs?

Dunno. not on mine.

RadioMaster 12 Oct 2010 08:16

you dont count

Evil One 12 Oct 2010 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 525406)
are chsib and baab amongst most peoples top meat songs?

BAAB as amongst my top non-Jim Meat songs, CHSIB is a bit more middling.

Sarge 12 Oct 2010 10:00

Solomon Burke is dead. :(

melon 12 Oct 2010 15:25

My poor Scooby dog has gastro! :( He's been a bit under the weather on and off last couple of weeks, but he started getting a little worse, so mum took him to the vets today. They had to put him under for x-rays and did blood tests. He still has a big build up inside of gas and other stuff, so he's still got a while to go. Poor boy is soooo sad looking, he just wants to come inside but over night he has to be outside just incase. He has some tablets and stuff so hopefully it'll help him soon!

Sue K 12 Oct 2010 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 525521)
My poor Scooby dog has gastro! :( He's been a bit under the weather on and off last couple of weeks, but he started getting a little worse, so mum took him to the vets today. They had to put him under for x-rays and did blood tests. He still has a big build up inside of gas and other stuff, so he's still got a while to go. Poor boy is soooo sad looking, he just wants to come inside but over night he has to be outside just incase. He has some tablets and stuff so hopefully it'll help him soon!

Houndie hugs and kisses from me and da mootch, Melz ... xo

GDW 12 Oct 2010 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 525521)

Bit of a coincidence this one. I took my dog Nugget to the vet today he has a lump growing on his toe. The vet said he has a melanoma and needs it removed ASAP. He is going in on Friday to get it removed. I hope it hasn't spread.:(:(:(

melon 12 Oct 2010 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 525526)
Houndie hugs and kisses from me and da mootch, Melz ... xo

Thanks tink, & da mootch, I'll pass it on. The poor boy is just stood in the middle of the lawn staring aimlessly!

melon 12 Oct 2010 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDW (Post 525529)
Bit of a coincidence this one. I took my dog Nugget to the vet today he has a lump growing on his toe. The vet said he has a melanoma and needs it removed ASAP. He is going in on Friday to get it removed. I hope it hasn't spread.:(:(:(

Good luck for the OP!! Hopefully it hasn't!

GDW 12 Oct 2010 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 525533)
Good luck for the OP!! Hopefully it hasn't!

Nugget says Thanks.

melon 12 Oct 2010 16:25

No worries :)

24K 12 Oct 2010 18:12

Hope both your dogs get better very soon, i know what its like to have a sick dog, its very stressful ! You feel a bit helpless and wish that you could tell them exactly what the problem is and that everything is being done to make them better !

LucyK! 12 Oct 2010 18:22

There's nothing worse than poorly pets, when Scrabble had to be rushed in to doggy hospital last year ohhh my god, worst night ever, EVER! I swear I've stressed more over this dog than I have over a lot of people, and really he's Andy's dog! I've completely adopted him though, he's officially my baby :lol:

suzieq 12 Oct 2010 18:32

If it's a Meat Loaf album, why do the fans demand a feature duet with Patti? Is it because it is expected from past albums? Just curious.

suzieq 12 Oct 2010 18:34

@Mel thinking of you. @ GDW good luck with the procedure. Pets are prioritized aren't they. I'm not immuned either, I stress over all my critters and their well being as well.

24K 12 Oct 2010 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 525559)
There's nothing worse than poorly pets, when Scrabble had to be rushed in to doggy hospital last year ohhh my god, worst night ever, EVER! I swear I've stressed more over this dog than I have over a lot of people, and really he's Andy's dog! I've completely adopted him though, he's officially my baby :lol:

Yea they work their way into your heart and well the rest is history !

I miss my boys terribly, but missed having a baby to love which is why i have gone ahead and am getting another pup.

Nothing can replace Toby and Jake, but i am hopeful that TJ will start a new chapter in our lives, one that is full of love and laughter.

I would put his pic here but am a FW and can't remember how, i will ask hubby when he gets in !

Sue K 12 Oct 2010 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24K (Post 525563)
Yea they work their way into your heart and well the rest is history !

I miss my boys terribly, but missed having a baby to love which is why i have gone ahead and am getting another pup.

Nothing can replace Toby and Jake, but i am hopeful that TJ will start a new chapter in our lives, one that is full of love and laughter.

I would put his pic here but am a FW and can't remember how, i will ask hubby when he gets in !

You tell it like it is about pups and I was wondering if you would "get back on the horse" or dog as it were and get another... Good luck with your new four-legged child, Michelle and I look forward to seeing a picture or two... :D ... xo and GDW, best wishes for your pootch from me and my to you !

Evil One 12 Oct 2010 21:40

I've had a tune stuck in my head for about half an hour and I've finally worked out what it is: sodding Blind Before I Stop! :nuts:

duke knooby 12 Oct 2010 21:41

tunes, they help you breath more easily