mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Sue K 30 Oct 2010 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley (Post 528112)
cant put in to words how much it hurts to realise that loving someone doesnt always mean they love you back the same way :(

Oh, dear, sorry to hear. Hugz... but be patient. You never know where you will find love again. My first husband I found sitting in my parents' kitchen when I returned from shopping. He was a friend of a guy my sister was dating. Now mind you, I escaped that marriage due to it becoming abusive and other things. However, I did get a wonderful daughter (who just yesterday told me I'm her best friend sending me into a bout of weeping and she's 36 now) and three lovely grandies out of it , so there you go. Now, second AND LAST ... lol ... time around husband, he was my newspaper delivery person so I literally found him AND my newspapers on my front doorstep ... lol ... I married first time at 21 and that lasted 13 years. Second time around love hit at age 35 and that's gone strong now for 24 years ! So there ya go. Just be patient and love will come to you. Plus it's fun window shopping, no ? ... ;) ... lol ...

duke knooby 31 Oct 2010 03:44

wheres me lighter?

hayley 31 Oct 2010 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 528123)
Oh, dear, sorry to hear. Hugz... but be patient. You never know where you will find love again. My first husband I found sitting in my parents' kitchen when I returned from shopping. He was a friend of a guy my sister was dating. Now mind you, I escaped that marriage due to it becoming abusive and other things. However, I did get a wonderful daughter (who just yesterday told me I'm her best friend sending me into a bout of weeping and she's 36 now) and three lovely grandies out of it , so there you go. Now, second AND LAST ... lol ... time around husband, he was my newspaper delivery person so I literally found him AND my newspapers on my front doorstep ... lol ... I married first time at 21 and that lasted 13 years. Second time around love hit at age 35 and that's gone strong now for 24 years ! So there ya go. Just be patient and love will come to you. Plus it's fun window shopping, no ? ... ;) ... lol ...

thanks for the reply tink its means a lot right now :-)

Sarge 01 Nov 2010 08:06

Feelin' crappy... :sick:

GDW 01 Nov 2010 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 528287)
Feelin' crappy... :sick:

Is he one of the new dwarfs:??::D

LucyK! 01 Nov 2010 14:13

Can't believe tour starts this month!! :shock:

duke knooby 01 Nov 2010 22:25

whats the shepherds bush empire like as a venue?? big or small? central london or outskirts? easy to get to or not?

im amazed this router hasn't died yet (or gone on fire)... given the jbl psu i'm using lol

i'm finding with me new job, i have absolutley no idea what i'm doing, or should be doing... i dont like that

and i got sooooo soaked today, my phone drowned... thats 2 phones ive drowned accidentally :(

duke knooby 02 Nov 2010 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 528320)
and i got sooooo soaked today, my phone drowned... thats 2 phones ive drowned accidentally :(

but as its a sony ericsson... it survived, though has been switching off since then, UNTIL NOW... fixed with nothing more than a folded up sainsbury receipt :D

duke knooby 03 Nov 2010 00:11

the router was much much cooler with its original 9v power supply, but it works as both a router and a radiator on 12v lol

Sue K 03 Nov 2010 12:15

I'm glad the campaigning and midterm elections are over here in the States. Now to all work together, go onward and upward and sort out the mess the former administration left behind in its wake. A mess of eight years cannot be repaired in two. Good luck to all involved and that's pretty much the world unless the States were to fall back to the isolationist ways of the former administration.

duke knooby 04 Nov 2010 18:23

when the routine bites hard,
and ambitions are low.

Evil One 04 Nov 2010 18:29

When your neighbour's a retard,
Their reactions are slow.

Hypnobabe 04 Nov 2010 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby

but as its a sony ericsson... it survived, though has been switching off since then, UNTIL NOW... fixed with nothing more than a folded up sainsbury receipt :D

Try putting it in a sealed Tupperware box filled with dry rice overnight... Have rescued phones dropped in puddles and down the loo with that trick...

duke knooby 05 Nov 2010 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 528556)
Try putting it in a sealed Tupperware box filled with dry rice overnight... Have rescued phones dropped in puddles and down the loo with that trick...

nice one! must remember that for the next time

Sue K 05 Nov 2010 13:07

I worked a full week so far at the dayJob, well, what to me is a full week now that they've put me on partTime... lol ... and all I can say is THANK LOAF IT'S FRIDAY ! ... :D ...

Monstro 06 Nov 2010 01:28

This computer is really starting to pee me off

Sue K 06 Nov 2010 12:20

I woke this morning with big band music and musicals on my mind so I dragged out my little record player and some LPs. So far I've listened to The Music Man and the soundtrack of the Disney film, Pinnochio. Now I'm listening to Cabaret. Nice !

Monstro 06 Nov 2010 12:38

Music Man is excellent, haven't heard that soundtrack in ages

duke knooby 06 Nov 2010 15:56

tis bloody cold

Evil One 06 Nov 2010 22:30

A programme full of American anthems and not one sighting of Masculine! :wave:

duke knooby 07 Nov 2010 01:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 528706)
tis bloody cold

maybe whiskey will help?

Betty 07 Nov 2010 04:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 528776)
maybe whiskey will help?

worked for me tonight:D

Sue K 07 Nov 2010 12:01

Happy Sunday, meatie peeps !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 528680)
Music Man is excellent, haven't heard that soundtrack in ages

Yes, imo too, Michael, it is ! It's a very favorite film of mine, the original starring Robert Preston, that is. I played flute in school from age 8 to 17 and was in band and orchestra. I went to see the film when it came out. I just checked. I was ... lol ... 11 years old in 1962... lol ... and I came away with a life long crush on Robert Preston, wanting to be Marion the Librarian and forever lovin' a parade ! ... :D ...

Now I'm sitting here listening to songs from Disney films... lol ... drinking peach tea with honey and ohmmm'ing out... lol ...

duke knooby 07 Nov 2010 19:20

very pleased with myself

Sue K 07 Nov 2010 20:51

I wanted to be further along doing a very wee bit of chores today than I am, however... oh well... lol ...