mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

Tim 15 Jul 2003 00:51

Right... i started to postwhore again... so here is my second post this night here.

Tim 15 Jul 2003 00:58

mmm, nothing more to say... no body is returning a reply or post

Bren 15 Jul 2003 07:37

couldn't reply...The Bat was asleep :lol:








Bren

Testify 15 Jul 2003 12:50

im lonely where r u all?? :(

Asha 15 Jul 2003 16:37

I am here...

Asha

heat 15 Jul 2003 16:38

Me too.... :D

Testify 15 Jul 2003 18:14

now your gone :lol: never mind i guess i'll catch u later! hehe.

just as i come off u all come on :wink:

heat 15 Jul 2003 19:52

I'm back...

Testify 15 Jul 2003 20:08

i see!! :lol: hope you've had a good day!! its bin sooooo hot, all the ice-creams have gone 8O

Bren 15 Jul 2003 20:44

Hi Testify, you sound much happier now

I thought i would pay this topic a little visit, since somebody decided to vote for me on "Employee of the month", that must mean i am a little bit of a postwhore 8O
only a little bit mind :lol:




Bren

dottie 15 Jul 2003 20:51

I'm back - behaving like a schizo at the moment - on and off like a yo- yo :lol:

Tim 22 Jul 2003 23:30

Oh oh, Heat is in the building again!! Hiya Heat!!!

heat 22 Jul 2003 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Oh oh, Heat is in the building again!! Hiya Heat!!!

Well...hellllooooo darling!!!!!

Long time, no speak :wink:

How the hell is ya hun? feels like i ain't spoken to you properly for ages!!!

So you still madly in love with me, or has your flame for me burned out yet??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Tim 22 Jul 2003 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Oh oh, Heat is in the building again!! Hiya Heat!!!

Well...hellllooooo darling!!!!!

Long time, no speak :wink:

How the hell is ya hun? feels like i ain't spoken to you properly for ages!!!

So you still madly in love with me, or has your flame for me burned out yet??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Hehehe, Heat! You know.. i'm still very in love with you! You had to know that... The flame is still there. And how about you???? Still love me???

And indeed, is a long time since we talked.. so hopefully we will have some time soon to talk a lot... really love talking with you, and offcourse with Bren.

The Butcher

heat 22 Jul 2003 23:42

Good to know that you still love me..i had wondered for a while there... :D

Of course i'm still madly in love with you - and as soon as you get that house that you promised me - you know, the one where all the members of MLUKFC are gonna share, than i'll leave hubbs and bring the boys to come live with you!!! You still up for night-time feeds and dirty nappies??? :P

Tim 22 Jul 2003 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
Good to know that you still love me..i had wondered for a while there... :D

Of course i'm still madly in love with you - and as soon as you get that house that you promised me - you know, the one where all the members of MLUKFC are gonna share, than i'll leave hubbs and bring the boys to come live with you!!! You still up for night-time feeds and dirty nappies??? :P

hehehe, offcourse.... i know some nice places... i will look for it, still saving money to buy that house. And i'm still up for night-time feeds and dirty nappies, cleaning the house, etc....
Then we will have a real ML community :lol:

The Butcher.

heat 22 Jul 2003 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
And i'm still up for night-time feeds and dirty nappies, cleaning the house, etc....

WOW - What more can a woman ask for???? :D :D :D

Tim 22 Jul 2003 23:52

I know... i don't mind ironing, cleaning up and all that kind of stuff. But after a hard day of work, sometimes it is hard to do.

heat 22 Jul 2003 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
I know... i don't mind ironing, cleaning up and all that kind of stuff. But after a hard day of work, sometimes it is hard to do.

I know hun, but i'll give you a nice massage to help you unwind and relax :wink:

Terri 24 Jul 2003 09:58

Not a lot of postwhoring going on so I couldn't resist! :lol:

Terri 24 Jul 2003 10:02

Where's our little postwhorette?

Come on ......you've got a reputation to live up to now :lol: :lol:

Testify 24 Jul 2003 12:07

u mean me?? :lol:

im here dont you worry, n theres plenty off people catchin me up, so i better get a move on......... :lol:

Terri 24 Jul 2003 13:59

:lol: Yes, Testify I mean you!! :lol:

:? There is only one of you, isn't there?
(At least I hope so :lol:)

cerysmeatloaf 24 Jul 2003 17:19

havent said any thing on this one for a wlie but im still here so im going to lol

heat 24 Jul 2003 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by terri
:? There is only one of you, isn't there, Testify?
(At least I hope so :lol:)

Seconded :D :wink:

Asha 24 Jul 2003 18:33

Lol hope so too, have enough posts to read already........j/k

Asha

Tim 24 Jul 2003 20:08

I don't even read all the post anymore. Only the one on the page were i'm replying on so.... It is going so very quick.

Testify 24 Jul 2003 21:19

well i think i've calmed down abit :lol:

Asha 24 Jul 2003 21:21

You think???

2286 posts in a little over 2 months..... :lol: :twisted:
Mhhh

Asha

Testify 24 Jul 2003 21:22

well...... erm.....maybe not that much then :lol:

Asha 24 Jul 2003 21:29

LOL
Still I won't tell what you're up to in those bushes off yours.....

Asha

CarolM 24 Jul 2003 23:17

Testify you little postwhore you. :lol: :lol: :lol: You go girl. :wink:

Testify 24 Jul 2003 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asha
LOL
Still I won't tell what you're up to in those bushes off yours.....

Asha

shhhh u'll blow my cover!! :lol:

Guppie 24 Jul 2003 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
I don't even read all the post anymore. Only the one on the page were i'm replying on so.... It is going so very quick.

Same here... it's just too much posts and too little time. But I do manage to keep up with the General board. And some topics in the offtopic section. So I can still have the feeling of being part of this forum. And still have the feeling of getting to know the people here. :)

Bren 24 Jul 2003 23:54

I have plenty of time but even so i can't keep up with the sheer number of posts
just have to be selective

Bren

dottie 25 Jul 2003 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
A thought for the day:- Can I have a shearers joy in Bazzaland without any billy lids around. Sometimes they make me bent as a scrub tick and make me want to off like a robbers dog and I'm done up like a pox-doctrs clerk, nearly full as a fat womans sock then got into a stoush it was a ripsnorter at the bloodhouse, I felt such a doofus. So couldn't run a chook raffle in a country pub till they said I hope all your chooks turn into emus and knock your dunny door down. I replied you bogan you wouldn't shout in a shark attack. Oh no I'm in the club again living in Black Stump I think I must be a tinnie short of a six-pack but then someone shouted chewie on ya boot! I replied I fear I'm going to pass over the Great Divide if I spit the dummy or I might even drive a porcelain bus.

Well what a wonderful piece of whoring - all you Aussie's out there will make sense of it I hope! :lol:

Someone please solve this marvellous piece of postwhoring :twisted:

No-ones solved it yet :lol: So I am going to inflict it on you again

No one solved this yet - such a nice piece of post whoring too :lmao:


God I feel better after that first time for many days :twisted:

Automatic post whoring - I'm surprised no one else thought of this :lmao:


Tim 25 Jul 2003 14:50

That is no postwhoring.... wel actually it is. But don't like it. That is really bad and it sucks :twisted:

Thought of it, but no.... i'm not a person who does that.

The Butcher.

dottie 25 Jul 2003 18:48

[quote="Tim"]. That is really bad and it [...] :twisted:


Tim if you knew the meaning of these words you wouldn't think that they were rubbish, this piece of typing is actually a story, written in the mode of Aussie slang, and quite difficult to put down on paper. My sister lives in Oz and has done for the past 33 years and she finds it hilarious. Sorry your sense of humour doesn't allow you to see between the lines.

Tim 25 Jul 2003 20:29

Dottie, i was not meaning the story... allthough i don't understand a lot of it... it is funny.
I meant the quoting... thought you were counting that as a way to postwhore... I'm sorry to upset you...kind of a miscommunication i think.

The Butcher.

dottie 25 Jul 2003 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
it is funny.
thought you were counting that as a way to postwhore... I'm sorry to upset you...kind of a miscommunication i think.

The Butcher.

Friends again Tim :wink:

Tim 25 Jul 2003 20:40

Sorry again Dottie, but friends again!

Bren 25 Jul 2003 21:15

lonely Bat flies in to see if anyone is about.....but no

......so i'l fly away






Bren

Tim 25 Jul 2003 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren The Bat
lonely Bat flies in to see if anyone is about.....but no

......so i'l fly away

Bren

But Bren, i'm here!!! So don't fly away!! Please!! (btw bren, have msn problems again so....)

Asha 25 Jul 2003 21:21

Bren don't go......I wanna know how your painting is coming along...

Hiya Tim, sorry to have missed you today.

Cya tomorrow I hope.


Asha

Bren 25 Jul 2003 21:45

Hi ASHA :D


Hi Timmy :lol: ....the Bat is happy now, not alone any more



Bren.

Tim 25 Jul 2003 21:47

Indeed, we are here... and don't mind testify is postwhoring again, and reacting on every post we have made.... she is in desperate need of attention :lol:

The Butcher

Testify 25 Jul 2003 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Indeed, we are here... and don't mind testify is postwhoring again, and reacting on every post we have made.... she is in desperate need of attention :lol:

The Butcher

what ever u say Tim, cos i really cant be a...d to argue today.

Tim 25 Jul 2003 21:52

What means a...d??

Don't know that word. But i'm not arguing, just making a point.

Testify 25 Jul 2003 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
What means a...d??

Don't know that word. But i'm not arguing, just making a point.

Well dont!

a...d = cant be bothered.

and i didnt say u were arguing, i sed I wasnt going to argue

Asha 25 Jul 2003 21:55

LOL tim it means (i think) that Testify can't be bothered to argue, doesn't want too....

IMO we are all postwhoring, you T and me, tonite.

Asha

Tim 25 Jul 2003 21:57

You are right about that, Asha.
And thanks Testify for explaining that to me.

Bren 25 Jul 2003 22:00

Hi can i come and be a postwhore for a bit then?

hello everyone

Asha 25 Jul 2003 22:02

Hiya Bren, if you want to, you can... 8O

How are you, still well?
How is your painting coming along, you did sketches you said?

Asha

Tim 25 Jul 2003 22:03

Well, bren, you could do that.... i mean... some persons are really start to irritate me and p..s me off with there postings... but he... that's just me.

Mars is my planet, so that is war, fight, etc.

The Butcher

Asha 25 Jul 2003 22:04

Born in march or april then Tim?
Aries?

Asha

Testify 25 Jul 2003 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren The Bat
Hi can i come and be a postwhore for a bit then?

hello everyone

u be careful tho Bren! Tim might think your craving attention!! wouldnt wanna put him in a bad mood now.

Tim 25 Jul 2003 22:05

March, and yes an Aries.... i didn't know the english word for "ram" anymore, silly me.

Asha 25 Jul 2003 22:09

I knew it, lol
I'm an Aries too!

I knew that temper from somewhere, though I don't get angry quickly anymore, when I'm mad, get out off the way..!

Asha

Bren 25 Jul 2003 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
u be careful tho Bren! Tim might think your craving attention!! wouldnt wanna put him in a bad mood now.

That just won't happen TESTIFY

Testify 25 Jul 2003 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren The Bat
Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
u be careful tho Bren! Tim might think your craving attention!! wouldnt wanna put him in a bad mood now.

That just won't happen TESTIFY

why u put my name in capitals, n what do u mean exactly??

Asha 25 Jul 2003 22:11

Tim and you still at war Testify?

Tim 25 Jul 2003 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren The Bat
Hi can i come and be a postwhore for a bit then?

hello everyone

u be careful tho Bren! Tim might think your craving attention!! wouldnt wanna put him in a bad mood now.

I am in a bad mood, so watch it little girl... you're only 16, and have the mouth and talk like a 40+ woman.
And Bren can't do nothing wrong by me... i really love her.

The Butcher.

Asha 25 Jul 2003 22:13

Still at war allright!!

Bren 25 Jul 2003 22:14

Hi Asha,
i finished planning out the painting, but haven't started painting it yet'bit difficult at weekends..too many people about :lol: too many distractions...will have to be monday before i can paint it.


Bren

Asha 25 Jul 2003 22:15

Ohh, hope it turns out beautifully Bren.

Asha

Testify 25 Jul 2003 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren The Bat
Hi can i come and be a postwhore for a bit then?

hello everyone

u be careful tho Bren! Tim might think your craving attention!! wouldnt wanna put him in a bad mood now.

I am in a bad mood, so watch it little girl... you're only 16, and have the mouth and talk like a 40+ woman.
And Bren can't do nothing wrong by me... i really love her.

The Butcher.

Just a number. i couldn give a toss what age u r! n i dont really care if u in a bad mood, dont take it out on me please, i dont want it. and im not at war with Tim at all, cos to be honest its doin me head in!

Bren 25 Jul 2003 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
Just a number. i couldn give a toss what age u r! n i dont really care if u in a bad mood, dont take it out on me please, i dont want it. and im not at war with Tim at all, cos to be honest its doin me head in!

Then don't word your posts in an agressive manner like you are spoiling for a fight....just alittle advice there Testify.
You do so ,then complain if someone reacts to it

Testify 25 Jul 2003 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren The Bat
Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
Just a number. i couldn give a toss what age u r! n i dont really care if u in a bad mood, dont take it out on me please, i dont want it. and im not at war with Tim at all, cos to be honest its doin me head in!

Then don't word your posts in an agressive manner like you are spoiling for a fight....just alittle advice there Testify.
You do so ,then complain if someone reacts to it

I was sayin what i felt. I didnt mean to come across aggresive, its they way i talk.

This is between me and Tim. This was towards him, not you, so there for i dont wish for u to react on what i say to HIM. He can look after himself. hez a big boy now.

What im sayin is i dont what him makin petty comments all the time. I just wanna enjoy my time here without being bothered. Now if that is a problem then please tell me.

Bren 25 Jul 2003 22:41

i reacted only to the post that you directed at me...
i have no wish to get in to an argument here on the forum
I came here to relax and enjoy myself

Cathie 25 Jul 2003 22:57

Okay so moving on before there is a bloodbath...
I want to know why there isn't an employee of the month for the chat room. Everyone knows that Testify, Jen and myself are complete chatwhores and this should be recognised by the world!
Just a thought...

Asha 25 Jul 2003 22:59

Lol, cathie, be carefull, you might get what you wish for, hahaha

Testify 25 Jul 2003 23:00

lol, u are the chat queen in there mate, lol!! hehe, i thinks its a bubble bath agen now. :lmao:

Jen 25 Jul 2003 23:04

Yep you'd definitley be the queen chatwhore Cathie :D

Cathie 25 Jul 2003 23:05

It's true! I am the chat queen.
lalalala...
Still catching up on the forums though, I am determined to be a postwhore. One of these days...

The Flying Mouse 26 Jul 2003 04:14

The things you miss when you go to work for a couple of hours 8O .
I'm hoping that the arguing tonight is due to a misunderstanding,a joke gone too far and taken the wrong way.
Don't forget,we are all friends here with a common interest.
People do not wish to come to these forums to get involved in an argument.Many have had a hard day and come here to get away from the hassles of the real world.
Please calm down.If anybody has a problem,feel free to PM me and we'll see if we can't work things out.

Right,i'm half drunk,i'm knackerd,and i've had a bloody awful night at work. :lol:
Goodnight.
god bless.
And i'll see you all,my friends,tomorrow. :D

heat 26 Jul 2003 09:16

Hey Mousie :D

Hope you is feelin ok this morning hun???

Give my love to Carol, wontya. :P

Bren 26 Jul 2003 12:02

Mousie, ...very sorry :oops:

won't happen again

Hi Heat, how's you?

morning everyone




Bren

Tim 26 Jul 2003 12:08

I'm not for a war here, but i'm only saying things, that people are bothered by the way you are reacting and saying things here on the forum, testify. That is all.

Okay... i will ignore now everything else, and post on the way i used to do.

The Butcher

dottie 26 Jul 2003 12:54

and have the mouth and talk like a 40+ woman.

So what does a 53 year old woman talk like then Tim :lmao:

Testify 26 Jul 2003 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren The Bat
Mousie, ...very sorry :oops:

won't happen again

Hi Heat, how's you?

morning everyone




Bren

ditto, im sorry also! :oops: can we be friends (Testify offers her hand)

The Flying Mouse 26 Jul 2003 15:00

:twisted: Glad to see everyone's in a better mood today :D
I know that Tim and Testify have been having a "toy fight" for a while,but once it's started it can be difficult to get out of, and it's easy for it to get out of hand after a while.
Anyway,that's all the past now.

GROUP HUG EVERYONE :mrgreen:

Testify 26 Jul 2003 15:19

difficult, its flippin impossible! :lol:

Group hug!! :D

heat 26 Jul 2003 20:17

I'm hugging...I'm hugging...Squeezy...squeezy...tight... 8O


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim 26 Jul 2003 21:01

Hell no!!! No grouphug with Testify... i'm sorry, but someone who is reacting that strange.... 2 months over 2300 posts... that sucks big time. That person is not here for the music or Meat loaf, no just for here own and the kind of attention that she wants, and that she will get.

This fight ain't over yet.

The Butcher.

Bren 26 Jul 2003 21:04

Tim!!,
don't...please


Bren

Testify 26 Jul 2003 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Hell no!!! No grouphug with Testify... i'm sorry, but someone who is reacting that strange.... 2 months over 2300 posts... that [...] big time. That person is not here for the music or Meat loaf, no just for here own and the kind of attention that she wants, and that she will get.

This fight ain't over yet.

The Butcher.


i dont want this!!! please i just wanna be your friend! i want this to be over! im sorry!! i really am!! i love meat!! you ask anyone!! i love him to death!! i dont know what else to say..........

mariella 26 Jul 2003 21:17

We know you Love Meat, Testify.
And we Love you AND Tim!

Let's enjoy ourselves and this great music!

xxx

Mariella

Bren 26 Jul 2003 21:25

Hi Mariella, how are you this evening?
:D

Hello Tim, nice to see you :D




Bren

heat 26 Jul 2003 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Hell no!!! No grouphug with Testify... i'm sorry, but someone who is reacting that strange.... 2 months over 2300 posts... that [...] big time. That person is not here for the music or Meat loaf, no just for here own and the kind of attention that she wants, and that she will get.

This fight ain't over yet.

The Butcher.


i dont want this!!! please i just wanna be your friend! i want this to be over! im sorry!! i really am!! i love meat!! you ask anyone!! i love him to death!! i dont know what else to say..........


I'm sorry, but i'm going to have to say something :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


Tim, Testify, you know i love you both, and i refuse to play favorites, but for the love of god, can you two just stop this now.

Testify, yes you are a postwhore, but that's just part of your charm.

Tim, you can be a tad over sensitive, but that's just why we love you.


Now i really don't want to get into the whole who said what / who did what argument - thats not what i'm about. i just want to maintain a happy homely forum for everybody to enjoy.

Now i know i ain't a mod-god, and as so i probably dont have the authority to say this, but i think it needs to be said. JUST GIVE IT A ~~~~ING REST THE PAIR OF YOU. This off topic forum is a place for people to come and relax and enjoy Meat. It's not a place for bitching and backstabbing. People don't need to see this. What kind of image is this giving out to all the newbies that are joining? I know i for one won't be coming here as much if this continues between the two of you.


Yes, you may have got off on the wrong footing with each other, but do you think, for the sake of this board, and my sanity, that you could start over with each other?

I'm sorry if i have offended either Tim or Testify, but i think this had to be said.

Heat
xxx

Testify 26 Jul 2003 21:32

i wanna forget all whats happened and start a fresh! thats all i want, i agree with everything you have said.

so its over, finished, no more....

Bren 26 Jul 2003 21:54

Testify, i am glad to hear it :D

JJ 26 Jul 2003 22:46

Here! Here! Heat....well said.

I've been in the background lurking for some time, and while a 'fun-fight' can be entertaining and great fun, I do feel it's got a little too heated now, and I think it's definitely time to call it a 'draw'.

Testify 26 Jul 2003 22:59

ditto! its over............

Tim 26 Jul 2003 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
ditto! its over............

Says who???

Testify 26 Jul 2003 23:21

thats what i would like. im wanna forget all this and if u cant then i dont know what to say. i have forgoten it. this is all i have to say on this. :)

Tim 26 Jul 2003 23:24

Quote:

this is all i have to say on this.
If this only could be the truth!! :lmao:

Bren 27 Jul 2003 00:08

The Bat flies in to say hello to anybody still about


or am i all alone? :lol:


going for a quick check around the forum now



Bren

Testify 27 Jul 2003 00:15

me n jen r in chat. if u wanted to join us u could of. :D

Bren 27 Jul 2003 00:20

i appreciate the thought Testify, but i can't cope withchat, i honestly can't read or type at that speed :lol:


i'm tired too

so i'm going to fly away to my bed..............night




Bren

mariella 27 Jul 2003 00:24

Have fun in chat!

Sorry, I didn't say more to defend you. There were a lot of things I COULD have said. But to tell you the truth, this is making me very sad.
And it has Nothing to with Meat Loaf, THE reason why I am here.

So, you enjoy, I will be back. Right now, I am just going to focus on Meat and CHSIB. Love you guys, but don't feel good about this.

Treat other people the way you would like to be treated.

xxx

Mariella


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:43.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.08119 seconds with 11 queries.