mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Pants (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407)

RadioMaster 06 May 2006 17:22

Dont know if somebody did this already:
You took the pants right out of my mouth

mszee 06 May 2006 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
Dont know if somebody did this already:
You took the pants right out of my mouth

You know...on the thread this long you can't help but repeat yourself (I am not saying you did - I just don't know) and I think it's ok.

I want to wrap myself around you like a winter pants...

I have to go back to Paradox thread - I just found something interesting...I think...

Ben 06 May 2006 21:55

rocking all the PANTS

RadioMaster 06 May 2006 22:19

the beatles - taste of pants (honey)

Ross 07 May 2006 01:44

With or Without Pants - u2

AndrewG 07 May 2006 01:46

Stuck in Pants You Can't Get Out Of - U2 2(too)

Ross 07 May 2006 01:55

Sometimes you can't make it on your pants - U2 3

Leah 07 May 2006 10:53

Cum on feel the pants - slade

Ross 07 May 2006 11:02

Always look on the Bright Side of Pants - Monty Python

RadioMaster 07 May 2006 11:19

Brown pants in the ring - Boney M. (girl)

Ross 07 May 2006 13:26

Star Wars Episode

I - The Phantom Pants
II - Attack of the Pants
III - Revenge of the Pants
IV - A New Pants
V - The Pants Strike Back
VI - Return of the Pants

dottie 07 May 2006 15:16

A little PANTS (Loving)

RadioMaster 07 May 2006 16:02

pants on fire - stevie nicks (rooms)

AndrewG 07 May 2006 16:04

Don't Let the Pants go down on me - E John.

RadioMaster 07 May 2006 17:01

Out of the frying panTS!

mszee 07 May 2006 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross
Star Wars Episode

I - The Phantom Pants
II - Attack of the Pants
III - Revenge of the Pants
IV - A New Pants
V - The Pants Strike Back
VI - Return of the Pants

That would be Pants Wars episodes...hahahaha...

mszee 07 May 2006 19:56

My loneliness is killin me
I must confess I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my pants
give me a sign,
hit me baby one more time

***Somehow it doesn't feel bad when you do it to Britney...

Ross 08 May 2006 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee
That would be Pants Wars episodes...hahahaha...


Doh of course I really should have thought of that... :oops:

mszee 08 May 2006 03:52

Lucky that my pants not only mumble
They spill kisses like a fountain
Lucky that my pants are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains
Lucky I have strong pants like my mother
To run for cover when I need it
And these two pants that for no other
The day you leave will cry a river

Shakira...

dottie 08 May 2006 10:51

The PANTS (Living) Years - Mike and the Mechanics

Ross 08 May 2006 13:32

This Years Pants - David Gray

RadioMaster 08 May 2006 13:55

The Animals - We´ve gotta get out of this pants (place)

Ross 08 May 2006 14:14

Even Better Than The Real Pants -U2

mszee 08 May 2006 14:42

Somewhere somebody's fallin' in love.

Without a background pants...

Ross 08 May 2006 15:16

So Pants - U2 (Cruel)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:48.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.07182 seconds with 11 queries.