mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

duke knooby 28 Feb 2011 23:32

the loss of a pet IS a loss in the family

Battybarb 01 Mar 2011 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 540370)
the loss of a pet IS a loss in the family

most definately

duke knooby 01 Mar 2011 12:08

i should do something useful

GDW 01 Mar 2011 14:19

After what I have seen on the news today who is the most deluded. Charlie Sheen or Muammar Gaddafi?:?:??:

allrevvedup 01 Mar 2011 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDW (Post 540401)
After what I have seen on the news today who is the most deluded. Charlie Sheen or Muammar Gaddafi?:?:??:

Sheen is hoping to be the next leader of Libya...in fact that's the only reason there's any US involvement

GDW 01 Mar 2011 16:00

So it's not just for the oil. They are swapping roles.:cool:

allrevvedup 01 Mar 2011 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDW (Post 540405)
So it's not just for the oil. They are swapping roles.:cool:

it's the same premise, except the money Gaddafi lends Alan is government funding...

*I know i'm writing this as a joke, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone is planning this!*

Battybarb 01 Mar 2011 21:55

what happened to "what goes round comes around" certainlty taking its time !

duke knooby 01 Mar 2011 23:54

the fall guy is back on tv... aint seen it in years and years :D

glen a larsen was a bit of a tv genius me thinks

Battybarb 02 Mar 2011 01:13

lets hope tomorrow turns out to be really productive

duke knooby 02 Mar 2011 11:30

ze guitar is back on offer.. :D

it was worth playing the waiting game

Battybarb 02 Mar 2011 11:58

how can a person possibly feel soooo tired

GDW 02 Mar 2011 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 540455)
how can a person possibly feel soooo tired

Have you got a bed?:-)

Sue K 02 Mar 2011 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDW (Post 540401)

I keep seeing this comparison on the internet and imo, there isn't one. Charlie can bring himself and those who voluntarily orbit him harm. Gaddafi can bring harm to alot of innocent lives.

A second thought, though re: innocent lives. I suppose all those involved with the show Two and A Half Men will be harmed should it be prematurely taken off air forever, but that will be monetary loss and those folks can carry on. Gaddafi has the ability to end innocent lives, which he is probably in process of as we "speak".

Another thought: Imo, Charlie looks awful. Imo, maybe he should be tested for HIV and show those results.

duke knooby 02 Mar 2011 15:02

ou est mr ake?

Wario 02 Mar 2011 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 538516)
I'm sorry to hear about all the troubles you're having, WarieL. I remember a few years back when a couple people tried an April Fools' joke here on the list, it went horribly wrong.

I haven't followed what led up to all the upsetment about your "joke". I hope things work out for you here. I guess I have a soft spot in my heart for you due to what I STILL think was such a nice birthday video gift for Meat and that you were nice enough to share it with us. Imo, it was really, really good and I could see the time and effort put into it.

Anyroad, I tried to PM you, but I see you either can't or won't receive PMs and I wanted to thank you for the link you PM'ed, but I need to download a program in order to view it and I don't like doing that. My computer is a bit hinky at best right now and I don't want to give it reason to bid me adieu... lol ...

Take care, WarrieL !

Peace.. t ... :D ....

Thanks Tink. you can PM me now.

The prank was a dud, I'll live with it. I hope it will be a forgotten mishap and never be mentioned again.

I'm not the same anymore, though.

regardless, I still think MLUKFC has the greatest Mod team. ever. except RJ and Neil. they suck :))

and that video is my personal masterpiece. I'm very very proud of it. I'll never be able to top it. ever. I'll post it annually on here every September 27th.

I since cut the MTYD section so it wouldn't be blocked in germany. The full version is on Meat's facebook page in the video section though.

Now onto whats on my mind:

PIZZA

AndyK 02 Mar 2011 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 540461)
except RJ and Neil. they suck :))

At last! He posts something we can all agree with :lmao:

Sue K 02 Mar 2011 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 540462)

lol ... Naughty ! ... lol ...

Vickip 02 Mar 2011 16:41

hey tink ... are you going to see the Peter Tork and the Monkees this summer :??:
I see that they're doing a lot of shows on the East Coast.

The Flying Mouse 02 Mar 2011 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink (Post 540459)
A second thought, though re: innocent lives. I suppose all those involved with the show Two and A Half Men will be harmed should it be prematurely taken off air forever, but that will be monetary loss and those folks can carry on. Gaddafi has the ability to end innocent lives, which he is probably in process of as we "speak".

:twisted: I believe Gaddafi will be getting taken off air permanently too :bleh:
When this current bout of lunacy kicked off it was said he sent in jet fighters, last night it said on the news he was deploying mustard gas, and this rate by next week he'll be down to throwing medium sized stones and shaking his fist as people walk by.

It was also debated last night wether foreign countries (in other words, America, with England bounding alongside like a puppy that's overeager to please) should be doing anything more to help resolve the situation.
The people seem to want no outside involvement, and i've got to say I agree.
Let them sort their own crap out.There have been way too many police peace keeping missions, and let's face it, when the US and English politicians get comfy, there's no shifting the b@stards.

How many times has there been a planned withdrawal from Iraq now? :wtf:

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 540461)
regardless, I still think MLUKFC has the greatest Mod team. ever. except RJ and Neil. they suck :))

Says the man who thinks Man And A Woman has more emotion than For Crying Out Loud :whistle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 540462)

Who's side are you on? :p
There is a special circle of hell reserved for traitors and mutineers :p

AndyK 02 Mar 2011 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 540482)

Who's side are you on? :p

Mine :))

Evil One 02 Mar 2011 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 540482)
There is a special circle of hell reserved for traitors and mutineers :p

That is exposed whenever WarioLoaf bends over. :lol:

duke knooby 02 Mar 2011 23:33

i'm pretty damn sure when vat was dropped to 15% there was a special tax increase for fuel, so as the government didnt loose too much cash... and im pretty damn sure when it went back up to 17.5% the special addition so the government didnt loose out wasn't removed again, and now its at 20% vat, i'm puzzled why people want the proposed duty rise stopped??

and i'm still ~~~~ing annoyed that we have to pay taxes on a tax!!!

does every country have that??? or just us easy target ones????

Evil One 02 Mar 2011 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 540495)
does every country have that??? or just us easy target ones????

Option two. :roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 540460)
ou est mr ake?

His absence is part of an elaborate April Fool. :rly:

duke knooby 02 Mar 2011 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil One (Post 540496)

His absence is part of an elaborate April Fool. :rly:

as long as he is well