mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

roo 16 Nov 2006 16:00

what do u do when your losing the one u love? stand back and watch? or do the one thing that breaks your heart walk away? :(

RadioMaster 16 Nov 2006 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by roo (Post 287820)
what do u do when your losing the one u love? stand back and watch? or do the one thing that breaks your heart walk away? :(

fight for it, thatīs always better than doing nothing

RadioMaster 16 Nov 2006 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 287790)
I got my Tanz der Vampire CD back today :cheer:

Well, now that I wanted to listen to it, I discovered it doesnt work anymore!:down::angry:

fireballgirl63 16 Nov 2006 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by roo (Post 287820)

Depends on why your losing them and if there was something you could do to change that.

Devil's Son 16 Nov 2006 19:20

wow, what a question, if there is a little chance try to fight for a while if you see that it doesn't change walk away. that's me, remember:
.. and so I ask myself do I love you so much that I'm willing to let you go?
and at the tip of my tongue the answer is yes ... did I say that?
You have to make your own decision, no one can help you, sorry :(

Chris 16 Nov 2006 20:02

I wonder how easy it is to set up an alcohol adn tobacco retailer in Latvia?

And i wonder how easy given the law doesn;t require goods to be present in latvia but merely the paperwork to pass through there in order to qualify for reduced excise!!!

mszee 16 Nov 2006 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 287878)
I wonder how easy it is to set up an alcohol adn tobacco retailer in Latvia?

And i wonder how easy given the law doesn;t require goods to be present in latvia but merely the paperwork to pass through there in order to qualify for reduced excise!!!

Do stop by in Latvia as you passing on your paperwork...it's beautiful...

Lord Kagan 16 Nov 2006 20:25

Not looking foward to tomorrow..

RadioMaster 16 Nov 2006 20:51

whatīs tomorrow?

AndyK 16 Nov 2006 21:03

That would make it 6 days then?

Lord Kagan 16 Nov 2006 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 287899)
whatīs tomorrow?

getting legs waxed in school along with some friends for children in need

needmoremeat 16 Nov 2006 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 287903)

Oh, and your legs will be all cold due to them being hairless just as winter is setting in!
Just think of the children!;)

mszee 16 Nov 2006 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 287903)

I didn't get it...are they going to make coats for children in needs out of your waxed off hair???? :shock:

needmoremeat 16 Nov 2006 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 287907)
I didn't get it...are they going to make coats for children in needs out of your waxed off hair???? :shock:

Don't think the children are that needy!:shock:

Lord Kagan 16 Nov 2006 21:14

lol zina, its a sponsored thing, people pay me and my friends to wax our legs off (our idea) and the money goes to charity (children in need), hopefully that makes it clear

needmoremeat 16 Nov 2006 21:17

You're waxing your whole legs off?!:shock: No wonder you're not looking forward to it!:twisted: :lol:

Lord Kagan 16 Nov 2006 21:18

the hairs on my legs and just up to my knees not the whole leg hair

mszee 16 Nov 2006 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 287909)
lol zina, its a sponsored thing, people pay me and my friends to wax our legs off (our idea) and the money goes to charity (children in need), hopefully that makes it clear

I am sorry...but why in the hell would anybody pay you to wax your legs??? And may I ask what is the going rate? I am going waxing on Saturday...I would like to know how much I should charge...

RadioMaster 16 Nov 2006 21:38

thatīs the thing I didnt get too. How does waxing legs earn money? Can people buy tickets to watch the show?:grin:

Lord Kagan 16 Nov 2006 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 287917)
I am sorry...but why in the hell would anybody pay you to wax your legs??? And may I ask what is the going rate? I am going waxing on Saturday...I would like to know how much I should charge...

its charity, 99% of the people doing it for children in need do stupid things, ie shave their heads, eyebrows, have a bath in beans its completely random stuff all in the name of charity and the people that sponsor me get to see us getting our legs waxed and can donate money to charity. they donate whatever that want so i cant give you a going rate. i think this may be my longest post ever.

Chris 16 Nov 2006 21:45

The other 1% do serious things like sponsered karaoke on horseback. An entirely serious activity and tomorrow will be quite possibly the first time anyone has sung anything for love on a horse.

mszee 16 Nov 2006 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 287923)
The other 10% do serious things like sponsered karaoke on horseback. An entirely serious activity and tomorrow will be quite possibly the first time anyone has sung anything for love on a horse.

Ahem...that would be 1%...

As long as it's not TO THE horse...

Chris 16 Nov 2006 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 287926)
As long as it's not TO THE horse...

What are you implying about Mrs Chris?

mszee 16 Nov 2006 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 287922)
its charity, 99% of the people doing it for children in need do stupid things, ie shave their heads, eyebrows, have a bath in beans its completely random stuff all in the name of charity and the people that sponsor me get to see us getting our legs waxed and can donate money to charity. they donate whatever that want so i cant give you a going rate. i think this may be my longest post ever.

Forgive me...but it sounds a little...how should I put it...let me find the right words...

ahhh...useless and insane...

When I shore off my long hair once upon a time...at least I donated it to kids with cancer for wigs...

mszee 16 Nov 2006 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 287927)
What are you implying about Mrs Chris?

:shock:

Oh no, dear sir...I would never call a lady a horse...on the other hand...I might call a horse...ahhh...never mind...