mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Pub Thread (Bat&Bellfry + Bed&Breakfast) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3416)

Heli 24 Aug 2005 22:55

*serves Sharon* There you go hun. On the house after your day ;-)

I really feel in a dancing mood *Sticks Another One Bites the Dust on*

DIZZY DRUMMER 24 Aug 2005 23:14

thanks heli

**FA limps over to the comfy corner & looks at her drum music **

DIZZY DRUMMER 25 Aug 2005 18:01

PARTY TIME FOR THE YOUNG ONES


:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Pixie 25 Aug 2005 18:47

Count me in FA! :D

I'll dance, sing and drink for both of us!! :hic:

(might clear the pub though :shock: )

DIZZY DRUMMER 25 Aug 2005 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie
Count me in FA! :D

I'll dance, sing and drink for both of us!! :hic:

(might clear the pub though :shock: )


OK Pixie - I can sing (well - OK NO I can't) Drink - Yes do that - you do the dancing :lol:


**FA gets the drinks**

Heli 25 Aug 2005 22:59

*gets up on the dance floor and struts my stuff* ^_^!!!

DIZZY DRUMMER 25 Aug 2005 23:09

** Heli - go girl **


**FA puts spotlight on Heli **

Heli 25 Aug 2005 23:26

*:lmao: Ahhhhh i feel so special*

You gonna drum for me Sharon?!?!

The Flying Mouse 25 Aug 2005 23:42

:twisted: I might allow a stay behind tonight :mrgreen:

DIZZY DRUMMER 26 Aug 2005 00:11

ya Heli - as long as I know it


Thanks FM - will be good :cheers:

Heli 26 Aug 2005 00:15

We'll keep it easy. how about Another One Bites the Dust?

DIZZY DRUMMER 26 Aug 2005 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
We'll keep it easy. how about Another One Bites the Dust?

Don't know it - but you sing - I'll play

Leah 02 Sep 2005 20:41

Helllooooo anyone about???!.......

(door creaks as I cautiously peer head round the door)...

Can I help myself to a southern comfort and lemonade?! :yep:
I've been dying for one allllllllll day! :hic: :barf:

Anybodies welcome to join me if theyre about :cheers:

SuperLoafMan 02 Sep 2005 21:03

Will join you leah, if thats ok, :roll:

But as i post this you are off line, where you gone??? :shock:

DIZZY DRUMMER 02 Sep 2005 21:38

I'll join ya Leah & Ross

Nice to see ya here :cheers:

Leah 02 Sep 2005 21:53

I'm back!!!!!

Just popped out for my kebab meat n chips! Ready for a pint of ice cold Worthies anyone else want a drink?? if yer still in here?!.... :D

Leah 02 Sep 2005 21:54

Awww Ross yer gone! Missed Yer!!
Have you gone to the same place I went?! For a kebab!

But you a drink another time then! :D

DIZZY DRUMMER 02 Sep 2005 21:58

** FA gets behind the drumkit & goes for it **

Heli 02 Sep 2005 22:05

*goes to the far end of the pub and snuggles down on the sofa*

DIZZY DRUMMER 02 Sep 2005 22:12

** FA's had her mad half hour - so goes over to Heli & asks what she is drinking **

Leah 02 Sep 2005 22:19

Nan night Heli and FA,
Next time I see you both in here the drinks are on me!!! :D

Leahx

DIZZY DRUMMER 02 Sep 2005 22:21

OK Leah - Take care xx

SuperLoafMan 02 Sep 2005 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah
Awww Ross yer gone! Missed Yer!!
Have you gone to the same place I went?! For a kebab!

But you a drink another time then! :D

As a matter of fact you took the food right out of my mouth!! :lol:

Well not yet anyway, going to get one later, always do on a Friday :lol:

Anyway am back now, and you are gone, Night Leah!

SuperLoafMan 02 Sep 2005 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
I'll join ya Leah & Ross

Nice to see ya here :cheers:

Sharon, the beers still up for grabs??? ;)

Heli 02 Sep 2005 22:49

I'll have a drink of water w/ ice if anyones heading to the bar! ^_^!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:12.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.12950 seconds with 11 queries.