mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

The Flying Mouse 14 Aug 2012 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 575484)
really wont need another cut for a very long time.... wayyyyyyyyy to short

:twisted: :pics: :mrgreen:

duke knooby 16 Aug 2012 21:01

pics are on facebook

today went great... i've always been pretty lucky ;)

shame i couldnt make the concert though

JennaG 16 Aug 2012 21:29

Damn sore throat - again!

I'm glad I'm not working this weekend.

Sebastian. 16 Aug 2012 21:30

Anybody ever been to Dublin?

I've got a few hours to kill next month between flights, thinking of heading into the city. Any tips on what to see/do?

duke knooby 17 Aug 2012 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snafu (Post 575636)
Anybody ever been to Dublin?

I've got a few hours to kill next month between flights, thinking of heading into the city. Any tips on what to see/do?

hit the city centre and have a dander around... you'll have a good time... bring euro's

sexyeyes_jo 17 Aug 2012 16:22

celebrating two years of marriage on tuesday can't wait then im 24 on wednesday i'm getting closer to 30 oh no lol

melon 17 Aug 2012 16:41

So, 2 days in esperance doing cricket clinics with Shaun Marsh and 100's of primary school kids? Getting paid more for 2 days work than I get in a week?

Don't mind if I do!

Especially seeing as I've got a $425 MRI tomorrow, just had to pay $120 for a new tyre and looking at replacing 2 more very soon plus alignment & balancing :(

But looking forward to the trip to esperance! My mate has a bit of a man-crush on Mr Sos, so he is naturally a tad jealous ha ha.

melon 18 Aug 2012 15:34

So I went for an MRI today and the lady that took me through for it said that she could play me some music through the headphones while the machine was doing its thing (8 pictures at 3 minutes each) so I said sure, got any Meat Loaf?

She said no, but when she was a little girl her family couldn't speak english but the one thing they did know was Meat Loaf! They'd be singing Bat Out of Hell & Paradise in the car, which she said "Can you imagine little girls singing - Let me sleep on it?" ha ha

The Flying Mouse 18 Aug 2012 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 575721)
So I went for an MRI today and the lady that took me through for it said that she could play me some music through the headphones while the machine was doing its thing (8 pictures at 3 minutes each) so I said sure, got any Meat Loaf?

:twisted: Same thing I asked when I went for mine :lol:

The answer was also no :( so I had to make do with some Bon Jovi :mrgreen:

They told me they wouldn't be able to hear me if I sung along, but I think they were lying just a bit about that :bleh:
I don't care though, helped to pass the time. Can't play much air guitar in that tube though :?

melon 18 Aug 2012 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 575723)
:twisted: Same thing I asked when I went for mine :lol:

The answer was also no :( so I had to make do with some Bon Jovi :mrgreen:

They told me they wouldn't be able to hear me if I sung along, but I think they were lying just a bit about that :bleh:
I don't care though, helped to pass the time. Can't play much air guitar in that tube though :?

In a way I think it was good that they had no Meat Loaf, I woulda been outta control lol

The Flying Mouse 18 Aug 2012 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 575724)
In a way I think it was good that they had no Meat Loaf, I woulda been outta control lol

:twisted: I've just had a comic image of my feet sticking out of the tube, and my voice bellowing from within as I join in on the Who Needs The Young speech :lmao:

melon 18 Aug 2012 17:23

LMFAO!!! Air guitar in the tube!!!

AndyK 18 Aug 2012 19:07

I feel asleep when I had my MRI Scan years ago ... then again I feel asleep during a Metallica concert many years ago too so it's no surprise to me.

The Flying Mouse 18 Aug 2012 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 575729)
I feel asleep during a Metallica concert

:twisted: Just as long as you weren't playing with the band that night :lol:

melon 19 Aug 2012 06:23

I nearly fell asleep, but I had to make sure I didn't because I usually twitch in my sleep.... that's probably not a normal thing come to think of it....

Sue K 19 Aug 2012 11:48

Happy Sunday, meatie peeps ! ...

I fell asleep as well ! ... and here I thought it was just me ... lol ... xo

Monstro 19 Aug 2012 11:59

I fall asleep at least once a day, thought everyone did this, didn't realise it was a skill lol

Evil One 19 Aug 2012 16:53

Sunday afternoon looking at car insurance quotes. It's that time of the year again. :roll:

Cherry.Loaf 19 Aug 2012 21:31

So after a very long day at work just spent an hour freezing my arse off (after forgetting my keys) and reading my new book (which is fantastic but still!)

Evil One 19 Aug 2012 21:33

A couple of hours and I've saved 400 quid. :shock:

Monstro 19 Aug 2012 21:55

You bought a bike?

duke knooby 19 Aug 2012 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil One (Post 575768)
A couple of hours and I've saved 400 quid. :shock:

nice one :-)

i had an afternoon with some poorboys black hole... great polish, terrible name :lol:

duke knooby 21 Aug 2012 00:30

cant believe i got my first ever dislike for a birthday post :(

The Flying Mouse 21 Aug 2012 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 575828)
cant believe i got my first ever dislike for a birthday post :(

:twisted: It was only disliked ironicly mate :wink:
That's what you get for adding a few years :lol:

sexyeyes_jo 21 Aug 2012 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 575830)
:twisted: It was only disliked ironicly mate :wink:
That's what you get for adding a few years :lol:

lol

Happy anniversary 2 years ago today i was getting ready to walk down the isle. and many more years to come :-)