![]() |
For some reason it feels like it's Christmas. :))
|
Quote:
|
Welcome home Anji and Jasmine :cheer:
Hope you all got some sleep and can' wait for an update :-) Will be good to read it on a proper screen instead of a fone lol Mwwwahhhhh Love ya xx |
Absolutely lovely photos,glad Anji and Jasmine are now Home....Jasmine is such a beautiful baby and she looks so alert for only a few days old....bless...best wishes to you all
|
Midwife's just been round and both Anji and Jasmine have a clean bill of health, personally I'd be concerned about what Jasmine had in her nappy this morning though, germ warfare's got nothing on Jasmine lol
Here's day 4's pic for you all... http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day 4.jpg |
Congrats she's beautiful!!!
Rosie |
Day 4 and she is already saying...:wtf:...LOL
She is gorgeous...what else can I add...VERY cute!!! Brings this silly grin to my face every time I see a new picture... |
|
absolutely stunning
|
Thanks Deb and M for the pics, they are all wonderful!
I am so pleased Anji and Jasmine got home, Casey is a star a very beautiful one at that! You are very lucky and i know you know that and appreciate the gift of a healthy daughter:)) Truly couldn't have happened to two nicer people, sending all my love and kisses and hope i get to see you guys soon:)) |
Quote:
|
I'm glad you're home; Jasmine is so beautiful, and Casey does indeed look real cool and taken in by this beautiful baby.
Take care, Anji; let the codeine work its magic. Didn't know this long-time- around medicine was the current painkiller of choice for c-sections; my friends had their kids a long time ago. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
I second what everyone else has said, as there's not a lot I can add to that - esp Claire, chelle, & zina's comments. Am still enjoying the updates, pics, and smiling like a crazy person everytime I see them! :-) xx
|
Lovely piccys glad you are all home xx
|
Quote:
After only 4 days and you think germ warfare has begun, just you wait and see and smell! LOL! seriously Jasmine is absolutely gorgeous, but then look at her Mum! LOL! Glad she is healthy. xxxxx |
Quote:
|
Ok, you're gonna get a daily pic until you lot get pi$$ed off with them lol
Here's day 5!!!!!!! http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day 5.jpg |
that's adorable! And I will NEVER get fed up of these daily pics! the more the better! and I love that to scroll down to the bottom to see any new posts, I have to scroll past lots of other jasmine/casey/anji/michael pics to get there! :-D
|
Both your girls are exquisite Anji and Monstro. many many congrats!
|
Ok, I'll keep em coming til I get told otherwise lol
|
No, no...keep them coming...no matter what kind of day I am having this always makes me smile...is she flipping you a bird? Sort of??? LOL...
|
Quote:
|
Ahhh!!! This is going to turn out to be the most stalked baby in the world!! M, it's your very own version of the Truman Show!!! :lmao:
|
Quote:
|
I just wanna say on both of our behalf's a big thank you for the cards and pressies, I won't name names but you know who you are. I also understand that Hotel Samcat is now opening a sub post office as Anji and I won't be home for a while lol
On the daily photo front have a bonus one, taken five mins ago!!!!!! http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day 5 a.jpg |
aww, she so cute - doesn't look to impressed with the camera though!
|
keep the pics coming xx could never get tired of seeing new pics of such a beautiful baby and of course her lovely big sister aswell xx
|
Quote:
Keep em coming they are wonderful! |
Thanks Michael for the pic updates :cool:.
She just gets more beautiful as the days go on. You and Anji must feel very blessed. |
*sigh*..... she's breathtakingly beautiful, just like her mummy and her big sister!
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Jasmine is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations Anji & Michael. |
congratulations Michael and Anji Jasmine is gorgeous
|
Day 6, here goes lol
Casey making sure Jasmine is ok (she has to hold her doll baby when Mummy has Jasmine now) http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day 6 a.jpg And a kiss afterwards... http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day 6 b.jpg |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
good luck then lol (great pics btw)
|
awww there lovely pics Michael
|
Quote:
|
Great idea with a doll/baby!!!
|
Quote:
I love these with Casey and Jasmine. So adorable, thanks for sharing them with us Michael. This will never get boring because it's nice to see baby Jasmine through the stages :cool:. |
i can't believe it's day 6 already... i remember people saying to my folks "they grow up quickly" but its true!!!!
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Great pics M, Casey is being brilliant with Jasmine, a baby born great idea for Casey for Christmas:))
I will happily look at these pics for days and weeks! take care all:)) |
Quote:
Great pics :)) How long before we have the "What are Jasmine's first words going to be" sweepstake? |
Quote:
LMAO;) |
Quote:
Well, let's see....after all she is Mini Mostro, so I'd suggest stottie :p |
Quote:
|
You're both wrong...it would be...
"Whiskey!!!" |
Day 7...
Thought for the day, babies look soooo cute with hiccups lol I'm tired... http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day7a.jpg Off to sleep... http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day7bb.jpg |
It's been killing me not being able to get online these past few days but has been great catching up with the pics! So very very cute. Hope you feel less tired very soon x
|
ok, where do i start 7 pages in :shock: feel like i've been living in a tardis :yawn:
thoughts?? 1: not being able to spend long online without getting a headache is sooo frustrating 2: i cant believe how many people are so enthusiastic about my little bundle of joy 3: i am SO proud of BOTH my girls, i am one very lucky mum. 4: i forgot what i wanted to say already :roll: 5: M needs as much sleep as Jasmine :p 6: Whoever said c-sections were easier second time around LIED TO ME AND WILL BURN IN HELL FOR THEIR DECIEPT!! :lol: 7: i miss all my friends and look forward to being able to talk reguarly again Seriously though, i'm doing fine, just a little shell shocked and wish i could do more for Casey but she is coping really well and my mum has been a superstar, prob as tired as us but still doing loads for me. Thanks for all the pm's posts and good wishes, m has passed everything on to me while i was 'inside' ;) and an even bigger thanks to those that text me, i did recieve them though wasnt up to answering straight off, they lifted my spirits no end. gonna go now before my i dont make any sense anymore lol (insert joke here lol) bye for now :-) |
Get some rest!! ;-)
Good to see you :)) Glad everything is going well! |
Quote:
Glad Casey is doing canny as well:)) Love the latest pic, i suspect thats a yawn from listening to M;)LOL.... Jasmine's first word will be " dinnah" ;)LOL... |
Quote:
Miss you Naji :-D |
Good to see you online Anji!!!
Get well soon!!! |
You get some rest Anji your girls are lovely you are a lucky lady!
Take care of yourself see you here again soon. Feleena x |
Oi where's our Day 8 update and photo!!
Some of us are waiting for our cuteness fix for the day lol!! |
Quote:
Day 8 and both of todays pics she's fast asleep... http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day 8a.jpg http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day 8b.jpg |
Baby is beautiful...
And as to the blog...can you please copy and paste here what you wanted to post there? Cause I am STILL banned from it...probably for good reason too...LOL |
She´s gorgeous!
Hope Casey´s gonna feel better soon |
Quote:
|
Aah poor Casey I hope she feels better soon XXX
|
Try the blog now Zina
|
Quote:
|
That last picture is the best yet M :heart:
|
Day 9
One wide awake, one fast asleep (something we didn't get a lot of last night lol) http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day9a.jpg http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day9b.jpg |
Can you imagine there was a time - only 9 days ago - she wasnt that much part of your life?
|
She's beautiful! Still!
One of my work colleagues (who is 28 btw) is definately not feeling maternal yet and generally doesn't like babies or small children - but even she melted at the sight of Jasmine (and the ones of her with Casey) and is also loving the daily updates when I check for the newest piccis at work each day. You must be the proudest family ever! She is really REALLY is beautiful! |
Thanks for me fix M;)lol...
I hope Casey is feeling better:)) Hugs and kisses all round:)) |
Thanks M
She is still as beautiful as ever, can't wait to meet her :heart:. |
No, she is getting more and more beautiful every day!!! Keep them coming, Michael!
How are Anji and Casey? |
Hope you are all well and that Casey is feeling better x
|
I'm fine guys, and casey is on the mend now, she had a couple of days with a high temp, went off her food and stuff, think it was just a cold where the weather suddenly changed.
I'm moving about a bit easier now so starting to feel less of a burden on mum and m who have both been great. I dont have any pics on my computer yet to give you so you will have to wait for m i'm afraid ;-) Midwife came this morning and sais everything is as it should be, jas is putting on the expected weight and seems fine. Hope to be back soon, miss you guys :-) |
Nice to have you back Anji :cool:.
I'm so glad that things are going smoothly :up:. Take Care Xx:heart:xX |
Glad to hear that Anji!
|
Good to hear from you, Anji!!!
I am pretty sure you're not a burden on anybody...it is a joy to assist somebody who brought such a beautiful girls into this world!!! Hope everything continues going well for all of you!!! xxx |
Good to see you Anji, glad everyone is feeling better xxx
|
I know it's day 11 but was knackered last night and never got around to sorting out day ten's pic so here you go...
Casey giving Jazz her goodnight kiss http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day 10.jpg And from today, Day 11 http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day 11.jpg |
SO cute...
|
Aw she is cute! Love the piccys xx
|
To me, the expression on her face says,"Dad, will you stop sticking that thing in my face!!"
LOL... Ah, but she is lovely... |
Quote:
|
Perfect! Wasn't able to get on to check here yesterday, so Anji V glad to hear from you and that everything's as it should be, glad to hear you're ok, and glad Casey's on the mend too :-)
Those last two pics are brilliant...love the pictures of Casey with Jasmine as they're both so beautiful - and Jasmine's expression in that last photo is superb! Do you mind if I take a copy of that picture for myself? It just makes me smile everytime I look at it! You guys must be SO thrilled! |
Help yourself to pics Helen, no problem.
Ok, day 12 (you bored yet??????) The three ladies in my life!!!!!! http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day12a.jpg Casey's been watching Mum but hasn't quite got the hang of the breast pads lol http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day12b.jpg And this one ended up with Anji and I going through the age old debate, just how are you meant to eat your custard creams? I'm with Casey, pull it apart then eat the cream first, Anji's a leave them whole person, Anji's Mum just listened to us as if we were nuts!!!! http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day12c.jpg |
That's funny about breast pad...even funnier that I didn't know what it is...LOL
|
wow! brilliant pictures!
|
Quote:
|
Keep the pics coming Michael, they are fabulous. I agree with both you and Casey about they best way to eat a custard cream. Glad everything is going ok with jasmine and Anji.
|
Quote:
I second these motions all the way. So glad you are all doing so well; the pics are fabulous! Looks like you'all eat custard creams the same way we eat Oreos over here. |
I'm so proud of you and she's so gorgeous i've got a little pic of jasmine on my work noticeboard. really cheers me up everytime i look at her! :-) I don't doubt it must be much hard work, but you guys are so lucky!! xxx
|
these really are great pictures :D
|
Quote:
|
I don't know why I get so excited about Jasmine's pictures, I know that she's always going to look so damn adorable! ^_^!
But on the subject of custard creams; if i'm dunking them in tea I eat them whole or if i'm just munching i'll take the top off then each round the edge of the bottom one until it's just the cream and the cream shaped biscuit, then i just eat through it! mmmmmmm Ive never been a fan of the licking technique. |
There is only one definitive way to eat Custard Creams .... a packet at a time, anything else is mere details.
|
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:34. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.