![]() |
Quote:
|
Pants (Heaven) can wait - Meat
|
The PANTS are alive with the sound of music :lol:
Welcome back Chris :D |
Before Pants (she) was gone - Kasim Sulton!!
|
We are the Pants (Champions) - Queen
Pants (knickers) drop the subject :lol: :lol: :lol: |
"In the future, everyone will be pants for at least fifteen minutes" ~ Andy Warhol
"There are only two certainties in life, death and pants" - Benjamin Franklin And: R.E.M.'s much admir'd album; Automatic For The Pants. *1. Famous, 2. Taxes, 3. People |
I've got a brand new pair of PANTS (Roller Skates) - Melanie
|
Get your pants (kicks) on route 66 - can't remember who sung it lol
|
Pants' Up - Sex God 8O
Sorry if it was done before, I don't have the courage to read 6 pages!! :)) Patricia |
(Dance) Pants In My Pants - Jim Steinman :lol:
|
Quote:
Patricia |
Now playing:
Original pants Followed by Amnesty is pants |
Pants (wheels) on fire - not sure who sung that but it was theme tune from Ab Fab :lol:
|
Rock and Roll PANTS (mercenaries)
Man Of PANTS (steel) Nocturnal PANTS (pleasure) Meat Loaf luv and paper lanterns, Emily |
Perfect Pants (Day) - Lou Reed
Blame It On The Pants (Moon) - Katie Melua Gimme Back My Pants (Bullets) - Lynyrd Skynyrd Your Pants (Sister) Can't Twist - Elton John Breakfast In Pants (America) - Supertramp Nights In White Pants (Satin) - Moody Blues Bennie & The Pants (Jets) - Elton John Don't Cry Out Pants (Loud) - Elkie Brookes Cracklin' Pants (Rosie) - Neil Diamond The Logical Pants (Song) - Supertramp One Trick Pants (Pony) - Paul Simon OK. I've obviously got too much time on my hands at the moment! :lol: Diane |
The sound of pants(silence) - Paul Simon
Me and Julio down in the pants (schoolyard) - Paul Simon Here comes the pants (sun) Ain't Going down til the pants come up (sun) - Garth Brooks The Night I called the old Pants out (man) - Garth Brooks Bite My Pants (lip) - Shania Twain Goodbye Pants (Squirrel) - Cletus T Judd Pants on the ground (blanket) - Lorretta Lynn i think!! Pants Will rock you (we) - Queen Guess I have too much time as well!! |
Fog On The Pants - Lindisfarne
Let Pants Entertain You - Robbie Williams Notes From A Small Pants - Bill Bryson I'd Do Anything For Pants - Meat Loaf I'm Still Pants - Elton John (ooo many a true word said in jest lol) ... never enough time, just a warped imagination ;) |
Or in Andy's case ....
the need to postpant (whore) :lol: :lol: |
It's not a need..... it's a way of life :twisted:
Meeting Across The Pants - Bruce Springsteen Four Pants and a Funeral, Bridget Jones' Pants |
Stuck In The PANTS With You (Middle) - Stealers Wheel
Andy, you're a postwhore! :p Patricia |
(I can't get no) Pants - Rolling Stones
You've only just realised that Patricia? ;) |
I Will Always Love PANTS (You) - Whitney Houston
Only since you've tried to beat me... :twisted: Patricia |
Bohemian Pants - Queen
You may edge ahead now and again, but you'll never win ;) |
Did I Say PANTS? - Meat
Ooooooh, I'm shaking! 8) Patricia |
Pants (shot) through the heart
*looks at Andy and shakes head ..... postwhore fever he got* :lol: |
I'm used to people shaking their head at me and my actions, that's nothing new Caz...
Deadringer For Pants - Meat Pants Of Clay - Terry Pratchett |
A Whiter Shade of PANTS (pale) - Procul Harum
Its All Over PANTS (now) - Rolling Stones Hey you get off my PANTS (cloud) - Rolling Stones |
It's all done in the best possible pants (taste) - as said by Kenny Everrett :lol:
|
Quote:
rolling down the rooaaaad best notify my next pants this wheeeel shall explooooooooooooode!!!! (ab fab fan) 8) |
Quote:
Who wears PANT,PANTS - Freddie and The Dreamers (actual title) |
Lol Dottie, if you are showing your age remembering that ... what does it say about some of my titles on the Musical Taste thread :lol: :lol:
Keep on Loving Pants (You) - REO Speedwagon |
I think we're pants now (alone) - Tiffany
|
Pants (we) Belong - Pat Benatar
|
What in the PANTS (world) come over you
Over my PANTS (shoulder) Mike and the Mechanics Everybody PANTS (hurts) Losing my PANTS (religion) REM |
Suicide is Pants - The Theme to M*A*S*H
|
PANTS (brothers) in arms - Dire Straits
Private PANTS (investigations) - Dire Straits |
Knowing Me Knowing Pants(you) - Abba
Give Pants (peace) a chance - John Lennon |
Together we are PANTS (Beautiful)
|
Pants (Gold) - Spandu Ballet
heeheehee!! (simple things keep me amused)!! |
Last of the Summer Pants (Wine)
|
Ask not what you can do for your pants but what your pants can do for you - JFK
|
Dance in my Pants - Karla and Jimmy
|
The Pants Of Eastwick (Witches)
|
Who let the pants out? - Baha Pants
|
i would do anything for pants :lmao: but i wont do that.
|
Tonight Is Right For PANTS (Tonight Is Right For Love) - Chef feat. Meat Loaf
or Tonight Is PANTS For Love or PANTS Is Right For Love Patricia |
OMG, I cant believe no one has said this!
The boy and girl from Paradise all grown up to a man and a woman in CHSIB , and the woman says to the man.......... You can keep your pants shut, cuz it doesn't really matter right now! (Mouth) :lmao: |
I'm not part of your little Pants (Scene)- Isle of Q
|
Hot Pants (Legs) -Rod Stewart
|
When the girl in your PANTS is the girl in your dreams - Cliff Richard
|
Strike while the PANTS is hot (iron)
|
I swore to myself I would NOT encourage nonsense held within this childish thread................BUT........
5-6-7-PANTS(8).............Steps :lol: |
this is rock and roll anything PANTS (goes)
|
So Long And Thanks For All The Pants - Douglas Adams
|
Tonight Is A Wonderful Time To Fall In Pants (Love) - April Wine
My mom met them last week, she was so thrilled! She forgot to bring her tape to sign it. But she did get their picture. |
out of the PANTS and into the fire (fryingpan)
|
Objects In The PANTS May Appear Closer Than They Are :lol:
|
Where Pants Sing- Lmao!!!
|
Cleaning out my pants- Eminem
|
Quote:
PANTS Are Falling (Tears Are Falling -KISS) |
Girls, Pants, Girls - Motley Crue!! (Girls girls girls)
|
PANTS (God) only knows - Beach Boys
|
In my PANTS - Beach Boys
PANTS Talk - Beach Boys You still believe in PANTS - Beach Boys I just wasn't made for these PANTS - Beach Boys Hang onto your PANTS - Beach Boys |
Yellow PANTS (submarine) - Beatles
|
I love this thread...
oooops upside your pants (head) ? Hopelessely devoted to pants (you) Olivia newton john heavens pants (open) mike oldfeild to pants (france)mike oldfeild wayfaring pants (stranger) eva cassidy Follow the yellow brick pants (road) judy garland |
Is it too early for Christmas...?
'O Holy Pants' (Night) 'A Mad Russian's Pants' (Christmas) 'God Rest Ye Merry Pants' (Gentleman) 'Jingle Pants' (Bells) 'The Pants Song' (Christmas) 'Step Into Pants' (Christmas) 'Feliz Pants' (Navidad) ...this is fun! There's another version that I like to play while driving in the car......a slight variance though! Pick a 'dirty' word and find adverts/billboards and substitute your 'dirty' word.....a great way to enjoy a boring drive! |
Think Pants (Fast) - Crazy Town
|
I'm All Out of PANTS - Air Supply
|
Dont stop me PANTS....... :D
|
Down PANTS( Town) - Petula Clark
|
Pants me tender -Elvis (Love)
|
Wooden PANTS heart) - Elvis Presley
|
JailhousePANTS (Rock) -Elvis
|
Suspicious PANTS :keke:
|
La Mama PANTS (Morta) Marie Callas
|
The wonder of PANTS
|
PANTS for the memories 8O
|
With all due respect M - I don't think you have the PAANTS for this (007)
Perhaps - the advantage is I don't have to think with them all the time (M) |
I got you PANTS - (Babe) Sonny and Cher
|
"I have been, and always shall be, your PANTS". Spock's final words to Captain Kirk.
|
PANTS on fire................Survivor :oops: auch
|
Ainīt no PANTS high enough (mountain) -Diana Ross
Sorry that I use she again... |
I dont like PANTS (mondays)................B. Rats
|
I'd like to teach the PANTS to sing (world) - New Seekers
|
Pants rules the game -Scorpions
|
New Years PANTS (day) -
|
Execution PANTS (day) :oops:
|
Modern PANTS (Girl)- Meat Loaf
PANTS (Midnight) at the Lost and Found - Meat Loaf Stand by your PANTS (Man) |
Bad for PANTS (Good) :oops:
|
PANTS (Sailor) to a Siren - Meat Loaf
|
A world without PANTS (love) - Peter and Gordon
|
No room on the PANTS (Crew) -Molly Hatchett
|
PANTS (Flash)............??
|
PANT's Up (Surf's)
|
PANTS the red nosed raindeer
|
OH little PANTS of Bethleham
|
Santa PANTS is coming to town :D
|
|
Now thats just silly :angst:
Dance in my PANTS (Pants) :D :D |
I am silly :nuts:
You're right - I was PANTS |
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:41. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.