mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tyre Tracks & Broken Hearts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   At Long Last A Bat 2 (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13067)

RockingBat 20 May 2009 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 461978)
I bought an excellent record player from a student for about 15 Euros. :D I also have an old one from the 1960s I wheedled out of my grandma. It's still working perfectly and provides a great sound. It's not necessary to spend a pretty penny on a fancy new turntable. ;)

15 Euros....That's day light robbery!!!

My uncle's got one record player, but everyone's scared to go near it as touching it might dismantle it to pieces and we'll probably get killed by him as well..:cool:

Sarge 20 May 2009 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockingBat (Post 462007)
15 Euros....That's day light robbery!!!

It would have cost much more at the shop. Usually the pick-up alone costs more that what I paid for the whole record player. The former owner had gotten it as a present from her parents but didn't have any records, so she was happy to get rid of it. :)) It was already a few years old but had never been used.

MeatGrl1 04 Jun 2009 14:47

I have almost ever edition of this going apart from the Viynal :shock: :lol: !!!

duke knooby 04 Jun 2009 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 463127)
I have almost ever edition of this going apart from the Viynal :shock: :lol: !!!

haven't seen that one..

did you get the vinyl versions instead??? :twisted:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:42.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02529 seconds with 11 queries.