mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   One-word story thread with a difference! (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2974)

BadAttitude 02 Jan 2004 02:28

Womanism

AndyK 02 Jan 2004 02:29

Yorkshire :D

BadAttitude 02 Jan 2004 02:31

You forgot "X"

xanthippe-female who is a shrew


and to think I take another women's studies class this term :)

meatfan 02 Jan 2004 02:31

Xanthic

(what happened to X?)

AndyK 02 Jan 2004 02:33

zymotic


(I'm blaming Stella for missing X - my apologies, but I would have used..... xenelasia)

BadAttitude 02 Jan 2004 02:33

zami

meatfan 02 Jan 2004 02:33

zonked

Whisshed I isss now after tooooooooooooooo much Cointreueueue

meatfan 02 Jan 2004 02:35

Here we go again (but I am off to bed)

Anyone

BadAttitude 02 Jan 2004 02:37

Backlash

AndyK 02 Jan 2004 03:02

constipated

(and likewise leaving this thread to the nightshift)

BadAttitude 02 Jan 2004 03:16

Deterritorialization




Really this is a word, I learned it in Womrn's Studies and it was on my final (and I got it right) so I can't forget it.
It means to unfix and mobilize cultural dynamism.

shadow1000001 02 Jan 2004 03:23

extensive

heat 02 Jan 2004 07:18

Flatulence...

BadAttitude 02 Jan 2004 08:03

Genre

Keep Rocking 02 Jan 2004 08:43

hangover :lol:

BadAttitude 02 Jan 2004 08:47

Immanence

heat 02 Jan 2004 19:22

Jubilation

georgy7856 02 Jan 2004 22:02

kiss :oops: :oops:

heat 02 Jan 2004 22:06

Licking

DIZZY DRUMMER 02 Jan 2004 23:01

munching

heat 02 Jan 2004 23:09

Nibbling

dottie 03 Jan 2004 00:02

opulent

shadow1000001 03 Jan 2004 00:46

positively

AndyK 03 Jan 2004 00:53

quintessentially

shadow1000001 03 Jan 2004 00:54

reluctantly


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:14.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03598 seconds with 11 queries.