mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Top Gear (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5494)

SuperLoafMan 14 Jun 2005 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asha
Gonna watch it now, had company, so taped it anyway, hehehe

Asha

Cool...get it watched...had some good cars on too...well the Aston Martin....:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kp3
I have just placed my vote on the top gear web site nothing wrong with it so get voting every one !!!!!

Will be getting my votes in again now....:D:D:D

Asha 14 Jun 2005 22:23

Just watched it, as I see it Jeremy Clarckson is actually inviting us to vote Meat Loaf. :twisted: :twisted:

Remember now, I'm Dutch and Golden Earring is one of my fav bands, but I wioll vote for Meat, off course.

Well my 2 cents,

Asha

Asha 14 Jun 2005 23:58

Visited the topgear website, but it announces that the vote is now closed

Quote:
Thank you for your interest in the Top Gear driving song. This part of the vote is now closed.

SuperLoafMan 15 Jun 2005 00:02

Lol..probobly sensed that we were going to vote Meat...:lmao:

Spodge 16 Jun 2005 09:18

Vote Vote Vote
 
VOTE before they close it down


Time to show Jeremy Clarkson the power of Meat Loaf Fans

this link is working

you can vote as many times as you like, just use a different Name and Place

http://www.topgear.com/content/featu...ivingTunes/01/


:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

needmoremeat 16 Jun 2005 20:49

Brilliant! I've finally managed to vote!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

SuperLoafMan 16 Jun 2005 20:55

I have voted again!!

Lizziebaby 17 Jun 2005 00:32

At last I have done it....will vote again when I get to work tomorrow (different name qand computer and all that!)

Liz x

Asha 17 Jun 2005 19:36

Voted :twisted: :twisted:

tukayaway 19 Jun 2005 22:48

Ok, now we've got to start ringing through our votes. 09011 986363, and then you want option 5. 10p a call. Personally, I don't think Bats going to win it now :roll:

But they have promised a small review and history of each song.

Chris 19 Jun 2005 22:53

Or Clickety Click

Asha 19 Jun 2005 23:32

:twisted: Hehehehehehe!!!!! :twisted:

SuperLoafMan 20 Jun 2005 00:22

Ha....I voted again...I reckon he will be number 1...he deserves to be!! ;)

LesleyM 20 Jun 2005 13:31

When Meat wins the vote Clarkson will claim that he deliberately said it was crap just to get us all to vote and that really he wanted it to win all along - he is than kinda guy - he will somehow take credit !!

Rebel 1 20 Jun 2005 15:02

Who Cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louise 22 Jun 2005 17:04

When will the results be announced? I don't usually watch Top Gear, but I'll have to just this once :D

Louise x

Asha 22 Jun 2005 18:00

They are going to feature one of the songs in the top 5, in each of the next 5 shows, and after that will be the results, i think. So 5 or 6 weeks.

Cpl Mickey 22 Jun 2005 18:06

:D Just voted again for meat Loaf. Lets hope it gets to number one

Asha 26 Jun 2005 21:44

Today's song was Radar Love by The Golden Earring

SuperLoafMan 27 Jun 2005 00:06

I wish the f****n b*****ds would stop slagging off Meat Loaf calling him all names uner the sun!!!! :evil:

They are only jealous cos they all look like f****n p*****ks and they wouldnt know a good song like Bat if it hit them head on whilst they were speeding around their track in a bloody DB9!!!

I am in a bad mood now, I may write in to the show, tell them to get Meat on the show for celebrity in reasonable priced car, him do the lap and then for that prat who is going bald, shorty and time warp to try and slag Meat off whilst her is there in front of them, He would rip them to pieces, :twisted: :twisted:

Right....Good news about the vids been shown, cant wait for Bat Out Of Hell to be played, Keep Voting!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

yetimusic 27 Jun 2005 03:21

Just keep voting guys, just imagine the look on Clarksons face when he has to announce Meat as the winner. It'll be a moment to savour!

I particulary enjoyed a week or two ago when it was pointed out to him that Bat featured on a CD endorsed by Clarkson himself, he was quick to get over that fact!

Don't get me wrong i enjoy watching both top gear and clarkson but he's got to be one of the most arrogant people on tv and i hope that he's humbled by the mighty Bat!

amethyst 27 Jun 2005 08:18

Well i have to say i voted once, well maybe twice, okay okay a few times ~ whistles innocently ~ and i got loads of others to vote too ~ grinss.

ames

Rebel 1 27 Jun 2005 08:32

We all voited only once (twice.......) didn't we :roll: :cheers: :whistle:

Rebel 1 27 Jun 2005 08:36

O yeah Ross,
DON'T get so upset he'll get his turn!!!
:bicker: :bunny: :nuts:

SuperLoafMan 27 Jun 2005 18:51

He sure will!! ;) :lol: :cool:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:23.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03567 seconds with 11 queries.