mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Pants (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407)

mszee 08 May 2006 15:21

And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of PANTS
Kicked in my face

dottie 08 May 2006 18:59

PANTS (Teenage)Opera - Keith West

RadioMaster 08 May 2006 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
PANTS (Teenage)Opera - Keith West

Whoa, great song!
But i think itīs officially called
Excerpt from a pants opera ;-)

What about fat bottomed pants?

mszee 08 May 2006 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
Whoa, great song!
But i think itīs officially called
Excerpt from a pants opera ;-)

What about fat bottomed pants?

I think that was somewhere already...we're running out of songs, eh?

mszee 08 May 2006 21:45

Did we do...

Another one bites the pants...???

RadioMaster 08 May 2006 22:42

Maybe we should start a thread with a new word...

mszee 08 May 2006 22:47

Do you think anything is as funny as pants??? What do you have in mind?

RadioMaster 08 May 2006 22:49

Iīve thought about that. But i donīt got a better idea yet.
What about...,maybe,...Loaf?

mszee 08 May 2006 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
Iīve thought about that. But i donīt got a better idea yet.
What about...,maybe,...Loaf?

I would feel weird doing that...you know? I have to maintain my reputation as a fan...I'll think about it = almost time to go home here...geez...all I did was chat all day today...all my bosses are away...

mszee 08 May 2006 22:55

Geez...it's not just has to be funny...has to fit into almost any lyrics...that's rough...

RadioMaster 08 May 2006 23:01

should we take a noun or a verb?

PanicLord 08 May 2006 23:26

how about "sprout"?

mszee 09 May 2006 00:24

The Flying Mouse started this thread...maybe he/she knows another variation of this game?

mszee 09 May 2006 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
should we take a noun or a verb?

Got to be a noun...

Ross 09 May 2006 00:48

The Man Who Sold The Pants - David Bowie

dottie 09 May 2006 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
Whoa, great song!
But i think itīs officially called
Excerpt from a pants opera ;-)

I've got the original on 45 vinyl:cool:

What about fat bottomed pants?


Who wears PANTS, PANTS (short, shorts) Freddie and the Dreamers

Ross 09 May 2006 11:21

Fake Plastic Pants - Radiohead

mszee 09 May 2006 22:24

Pants, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption

Sinatra, baby!!!

RadioMaster 09 May 2006 22:37

I got one:

Elton John - Candle in the Pants (ouch!)

mszee 09 May 2006 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
I got one:

Elton John - Candle in the Pants (ouch!)

Excellent!!! I checked...it appears to be that this is the only version of this game - I can't find anything similar...so we're stuck with this. I guess now we will have to repeat ourselves.

mszee 09 May 2006 22:41

This thing called pants I just can’t handle it
This thing called pants I must get round to it
I ain’t ready
Crazy little thing called pants

RadioMaster 09 May 2006 22:53

oooh, i get high with a little help from my pants
oooh, iīm gonna try with a little help from my pants

mszee 10 May 2006 00:17

They can beg and they can plead
But they can't see the light, that's right
'cause the boy with the cold hard pants
Is always mister right...

Ross 11 May 2006 00:48

The Pants Must Go On - Queen

mszee 11 May 2006 01:01

From the minute I turned and laid my eyes on you, I had no pants of my own


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:12.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.16904 seconds with 11 queries.