mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Hypnobabe 28 Nov 2006 10:49

{{{{{Andy}}}}}

Sue K 28 Nov 2006 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 291066)
Reality bites

... YES !!!!!!! ...

t... dragging herself off to... brrr ... reality ... :( ....

Chris 28 Nov 2006 13:10

Bosses are total and utter (&()*$&(*^£*(&%"*&%"&^£%s!

LucyK! 28 Nov 2006 13:34

Claws are out

RadioMaster 28 Nov 2006 14:29

why the hell costs a train trip through Germany and back 130€ when a flight to the UK and back is only 30€??:angry:

needmoremeat 28 Nov 2006 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by geordieloaf (Post 290904)
Sorry to hear that. I know it's a git to park there at the best of times. Well at least you had a good view or maybe not for you.
I got my nose broke a few years back and it bloody hurts. Just put some meat on and think happy thought's.

Nose wasnt actually broken. strange story actually: a couple of years ago or so I finished orthodontic treatmeant at RVI, at penultimate visit there orthodondist told me she also had me down for a nose job!:shock: Had no recollection of this, but I'd seen this other doctor a while before who must have mentioned it and it had just passed me and Mam by. Next visit, nothing had been done, so she got onto him again, and when we did get to see him he said he hadn't said any such thing even though orthodontist had it in writing! Managed to convince him I hate my nose and have problems breathing through it on a night, so he took me on. That was over a year ago now, and hear I am now recovering!
Have to laugh at the thought of a doctor taking one look at me and thinking: this girl needs a nose job!:lol:

AndyK 28 Nov 2006 14:49

People really should try to understand how to use new technology before they try to use it in the real world ...

Chris 28 Nov 2006 14:58

Technology should be simpler!

Plus it was an innocent enough mistake!!

AndyK 28 Nov 2006 15:01

No, technology users should be less simple ...

Call me darling again in a message like that that was festooned with XXX's and there'll be trouble :lmao:

needmoremeat 28 Nov 2006 15:25

Yay! Series 5 of Frasier is out now!!! At last! Thought we were never gonna get it!:cheer:
Will have to wait until Christmas for this great series, though.

Ageing Bat 28 Nov 2006 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 291101)
why the hell costs a train trip through Germany and back 130€ when a flight to the UK and back is only 30€??:angry:

Maybe you have to flap your arms to help fly? I would think so at that price!! :lmao:

L_Loaf 28 Nov 2006 16:28

argh. I'm in the middle of my exams & I cant concentrate at all. I really dont know whats wrong with me :shock: :|
but I bought Bat II : Collectors Edition, today so im rather happy haha.

geordieloaf 28 Nov 2006 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by needmoremeat (Post 291102)
Nose wasnt actually broken. strange story actually: a couple of years ago or so I finished orthodontic treatmeant at RVI, at penultimate visit there orthodondist told me she also had me down for a nose job!:shock: Had no recollection of this, but I'd seen this other doctor a while before who must have mentioned it and it had just passed me and Mam by. Next visit, nothing had been done, so she got onto him again, and when we did get to see him he said he hadn't said any such thing even though orthodontist had it in writing! Managed to convince him I hate my nose and have problems breathing through it on a night, so he took me on. That was over a year ago now, and hear I am now recovering!
Have to laugh at the thought of a doctor taking one look at me and thinking: this girl needs a nose job!:lol:

I didn't realise. Hope you'r happy with your new nose.
I'm pretty chuffed just got my ticket's to see Steve Steinman at the tyne theatre.

needmoremeat 28 Nov 2006 20:02

Haven't seen new nose yet, it's under a mask and has splints up it and everything. all i can see is the swollen tip! Might see it on Thur when I go back to RVI to have it checked, or it could be another couple of weeks. Even then, it could be months before swelling goes down entirely and black eyes disappear:shock: Actually, theyre not black. More yellow.....:roll:

:lol:

Anyway, thanks for listening:-)

Lord Kagan 28 Nov 2006 21:11

Ah well

AndyK 29 Nov 2006 11:10

It's Wednesday already.

Sue K 29 Nov 2006 11:13

... i seriously need a vacation... no... seriously ...

Hypnobabe 29 Nov 2006 18:06

I'll come with you Tink... Anywhere you fancy? The Carribbean, perhaps? See if Johnny's busy ;) ?

My thoughts...

Why me? Why now?

Chris 29 Nov 2006 19:42

It's date time.

Don't wait up.

Ankie 29 Nov 2006 20:23

If life get's more better then this, it is unlikely I will be able to handle it anymore...

LucyK! 29 Nov 2006 20:25

47 hours exactly.

RadioMaster 29 Nov 2006 20:35

is it december yet?

AndyK 29 Nov 2006 20:51

What day is it? (thought prompted by spending all afternoon thinking it was Friday tomorrow)

Sue K 30 Nov 2006 00:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 291447)
I'll come with you Tink... Anywhere you fancy? The Carribbean, perhaps? See if Johnny's busy ;) ?

My thoughts...

Why me? Why now?

luvvie?... i'd be happy just to be able to stay home ... lol ... and i'm nearly able to go there soon... ONE MORE HOUR !!!!!!!!! ... :pray: ... lol ...

Rockette 30 Nov 2006 00:45

This time of year is so depressing.
Another year over, but the war rages on.