mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

markyboy1985 09 May 2013 10:55

Gutted won't manage to get to the Manchester show, all I can say is I'm truly thankful to have been at the Newcastle show it was epic! Thank you for an amazing show meat and the band!

The Flying Mouse 09 May 2013 13:31

:twisted: I don't think i've ever been so happy to see the postman :mrgreen: :lawl:

Adje 09 May 2013 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 591048)
:twisted: I don't think i've ever been so happy to see the postman :mrgreen: :lawl:

Why? Was he wearing tight shorts? :shock::twisted:

Just two more days before Meat is gonna top the Oberhausen concert!!!!

The Flying Mouse 09 May 2013 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adje (Post 591055)
Why? Was he wearing tight shorts? :shock::twisted:

:twisted: Quite frankly, I wouldn't have give a shit if he was, I still would have given him a big hug :lawl:

LucyK! 09 May 2013 14:05

I sincerely hope I'm as pleased to see our postman over the next few days otherwise I'm up :shit: creek!

Adje 09 May 2013 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyK! (Post 591058)
I sincerely hope I'm as pleased to see our postman over the next few days otherwise I'm up :shit: creek!

That doesn't sound too good :??:

Concert tickets? Or none-Meat related?

LucyK! 09 May 2013 14:15

Got married last September (as you well know!) but we've had so much on since, I mean a frightening amount, that we ever so slightly forgot to chance my driving license and passport into King! Manged to sort out the Berlin trip but I'm booked to fly to Belfast as Lucy King so waiting on my driving license arriving.

Not that it not arriving will stop me going, just don't need the trouble! :lol:

kathymja 09 May 2013 14:21

The same thing happened my sister when she booked a holiday under her married name and completely forgot about her passport lol. It really was a big hassle at the airport! I hope it arrives for you!

Adje 09 May 2013 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyK! (Post 591060)

Ahh, sort of Meat related, sort of wedding related... you should be happy :lol:;)

talking about a drivers licence. I have my exam tuesday (having a premonition that I will fail, though :oops: ) After 40 years my wife wants me to get one :roll:

LucyK! 09 May 2013 14:26

All will be well - nothing (and I do mean nothing ;) ) will make me miss Meat!

Do you not drive Adje? I couldn't live without my car, it was like a second home at one point!

kathymja 09 May 2013 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adje (Post 591062)
Ahh, sort of Meat related, sort of wedding related... you should be happy :lol:;)

talking about a drivers licence. I have my exam tuesday (having a premonition that I will fail, though :oops: ) After 40 years my wife wants me to get one :roll:

Aww, I wish you the best of luck Adje!

duke knooby 09 May 2013 14:30

After a nice morning in court, I suppose I should go to work

Sebastian. 09 May 2013 14:30

Quote:

Just play Grand Theft Auto. It's exactly the same.

Good luck though! I really need to get driving myself.

tonyloaf 09 May 2013 14:31

Second that! Best of luck

kathymja 09 May 2013 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 591066)
After a nice morning in court, I suppose I should go to work

About to head there myself. Work that is. Everything alright, nothing serious I hope?

Adje 09 May 2013 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyK! (Post 591063)
Do you not drive Adje? I couldn't live without my car, it was like a second home at one point!

I never needed one. The Netherlands is rather small. :D

My wife thinks differently. She's worried that, if she gets pregnant, I won't be able to bring her to a hospital, when needed. Besides, she also believes that she deserves to have a designated driver, when we attend parties :D

AndrewG 09 May 2013 16:55

Good luck Adje.

Think Netherlands is going the way as the UK. Less good bus services around these days so you almost need a car really. A shame. Buses and bikes used to get us everywhere in The Netherlands when I grew up.

The Flying Mouse 09 May 2013 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyK! (Post 591060)
Got married last September (as you well know!) but we've had so much on since, I mean a frightening amount, that we ever so slightly forgot to chance my driving license and passport into King! Manged to sort out the Berlin trip but I'm booked to fly to Belfast as Lucy King so waiting on my driving license arriving.

:twisted: If it doesn't turn up you could always take your wedding certificate with you as well :idea:

Quote:

Good luck Adje :up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian. (Post 591067)
Just play Grand Theft Auto. It's exactly the same.

It is when i'm driving :bleh:
I passed my test and shortly sodded off with the Merchant Navy.
Got back and didn't know what a car was any more "What the hell's that, it's got, wheels?":lawl:

I was never very comfortable behind the wheel anyway :shrug:

LucyK! 09 May 2013 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 591080)
:twisted: If it doesn't turn up you could always take your wedding certificate with you as well :idea:

Nope - DVLA have got it to change the name on the license. It'll be fine...worst case I'll swim there, I ain't missing Meat

tonyloaf 09 May 2013 17:52

Jet ski ?

Sebastian. 09 May 2013 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyloaf (Post 591084)
Jet ski ?

Nah take the ferry! Only take about 8 hours and you get in about an hour before doors open.

8 hours to get to Belfast. Could be over in the States in that time!

LucyK! 09 May 2013 17:57

lol despite the awesome ferry idea (!!!!) I have every intention of being on that flight!

tonyloaf 09 May 2013 18:05

Banana boat?

Adje 09 May 2013 18:19

Or you could go as Andy's lugage :lol:

YouTube Video

The Flying Mouse 09 May 2013 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyloaf (Post 591084)
Jet ski ?

:twisted: Isn't that a Russian Kung Fu dude? :bleh: