mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

SW31 24 May 2013 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 592618)
Looks like I can't make the Newmarket show now because of a training course I have to go on for work. It's typical as it is by far the closest of all recent shows over the years yet I'll be in flipping Middlesborough then. Oh well. Maybe Newbury is still on the (race)cards.

& whats wrong with Middlesbrough like (theres sod all right with it like )before the puns come in ya can have a parmo

Wario 24 May 2013 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyK! (Post 592644)
As a rule I can usually tell whether or not I need to open a thread just by looking at the title and the author! :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 592658)
has wario started many threads recently?

Lucy cant help but take a gander.... and it always costs her a few IQ points :))

ricgough 24 May 2013 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by SW31 (Post 592660)
& whats wrong with Middlesbrough like (theres sod all right with it like )before the puns come in ya can have a parmo

Don't get me started on Middlesboro. It starts at the train station - how to make an architectural masterpiece into a soulless melancholy.... Continues in the town centre - ripped of all soul. At least I usually return with a happy feeling because it's a guaranteed away point or thre in the footbal season.

Don;t get me started on the riverside. A soulless place.....

Music for goals....

The A19 is the best thing about it, and even then, you hit a cloud of smog, get stuck in traffic on a flyover, and once it starts moving again are are grateful to find yourself in Sunderland of all places - another equally desolate place.

At least you have David Coverdale. Then again....

Uurgh!.

:lol:

Sebastian. 24 May 2013 09:15

1 minute I'm fine the next I'm in the fetal position on the bathroom floor with a bowl of ice cream. :-(

LucyK! 24 May 2013 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 592667)
Lucy cant help but take a gander.... and it always costs her a few IQ points :))

Hey, I'm one of the people that finds you funny! Maybe my IQ is a little off :? ;)

Wario 24 May 2013 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyK! (Post 592680)
Maybe my IQ is a little off!

http://email-junk.com/images/stories...meme-18110.jpg

AndrewG 24 May 2013 10:30

I'm glad you changed that meme Wario. I was beginning to think you had a serious problem communicating with the ladies on this forum. :lol:

LucyK! 24 May 2013 10:34

He won't know what's hit him when I get to the US ;) :lol:

Vickip 24 May 2013 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian. (Post 592677)
1 minute I'm fine the next I'm in the fetal position on the bathroom floor with a bowl of ice cream. :-(

I hope you feel better soon !

AndrewG 24 May 2013 14:48

My right ear has been a bit sore the last few weeks. Used some drops and had syringing done today. Unbelievable how much stuff came out. Probably enough to make an actual candle with! My hearing has changed quite a bit now and feels a bit fresher.

I highly recommend the syringing if you have a bit of a wax problem too. Definitely don't use cotton buds! They only push the wax further done the canal it seems.

Hopefully I can enjoy the Meaty gig in Manchester even more now! I should think so! :D

Hypnobabe 24 May 2013 20:55

I've only ever had it done once, when I suddenly lost hearing in one ear, hated every second of it (I HATE my ears being touched) and they had real problems doing it because (apparently) I have very narrow channels in my ears! Oh, and it didn't make any difference to my hearing, which just came back by itself about three days later!

AndrewG 24 May 2013 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 592690)
(I HATE my ears being touched)

I remember you saying something about that before. I'll keep that in mind for next time we meet. :twisted:

JennaG 24 May 2013 21:29

I can't wait until tomorrow is over.

Battybarb 24 May 2013 23:43

not long now

Monstro 25 May 2013 00:02

The original Total Recall film was better than this remake

melon 25 May 2013 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 592701)
The original Total Recall film was better than this remake

Often the case with remakes

Cherry.Loaf 25 May 2013 00:12

It's going to be odd going out tomorrow night I know I'll be thinking of Meat most of the night. I hope it's the perfect show tomorrow it's the least he deserves.

Also I hope Ash's Birthday cake is as nice as it smells!

AndyK 25 May 2013 00:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry.Loaf (Post 592703)

Also I hope Ash's Birthday cake is as nice as it smells!

Does it need a taste test?

CarylB 25 May 2013 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 592704)

Opportunist!! ;)

tonyloaf 25 May 2013 00:57

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...15178426_n.jpg

who's ready to rock!!!!!

AndrewG 25 May 2013 01:54

Playlist for the drive over to Manchester:

Bat 1
Bat 2 (Collector's edition with live CD).
Welcome To The Neighbourhood
Couldn't Have Said it Better.
Bat 3 as a backup in case there is heavy traffic along the way (doesn't mean I don't want to hear it, just I think I might not get to it with the total 5 hours of driving)

That actually reminds me that I still need to order the WTTN special edition! I'm on that now.
I'm also thinking of buying a USB record player, to blast through my studio speakers in the music room and start a Meat Loaf LP collection. Want to get a comfy bean bag as well and start listening to music a bit more.

Monstro 25 May 2013 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 592711)
I'm also thinking of buying a USB record player, to blast through my studio speakers in the music room and start a Meat Loaf LP collection. Want to get a comfy bean bag as well and start listening to music a bit more.

I need one as well.....

We do have a record deck going through the Soundcraft Ghost and out through Rocket 8's........................

But I'm not allowed to play with that

Hypnobabe 25 May 2013 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 592691)

I remember you saying something about that before. I'll keep that in mind for next time we meet. :twisted:

We should arrange to get together sometime, you're not actually that far from me!! Would be nice to meet my namesake, too :0)

SW31 25 May 2013 19:01

want some meat loaf

Cherry.Loaf 25 May 2013 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 592704)

It's lovely and got plenty spare ;)