mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

melon 01 Jul 2013 10:47

I picked a hell of a time to give up drinking

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Forum Runner

JennaG 01 Jul 2013 19:26

Well that was a helpful response wasn't it? I could have told them that information.

Julie in the rv mirror 01 Jul 2013 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian. (Post 595056)
Wasn't expexting my lucky day thouhht it was going to be Thunder Road. He had the harmonica out but changed at the last second.

Pretty cool how he does that, isn't it? :cool:

tonyloaf 01 Jul 2013 23:54

Can't wait for Aug 4th

melon 02 Jul 2013 04:11

My eyes are swollen, my head feels like its been run over by a truck. I'm hungry.

melon 02 Jul 2013 07:52

Damn it to hell when you can't tell if a message is a joke or not.... Ground please swallow me up.

chairboys 02 Jul 2013 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 595017)
Lindfield races tonight 21.00
Horse called LOAFER running?
50/1..........but you never know.

For a bit of fun I used this type of scientific approach at Windsor last night. The horse's name needed to be at least one word in a Meat song title.
Let's just say it's the last time I extract an idea from you!!
When both Ryan Moore and Richard Hughes are landing three-timers and I am backing nags like Skinny Love (you out loud) then I need my marbles testing.
Despite not winning a jot I had a good night.
Windsor's a minefield on a Monday evening yet you may see something like Red Rocks win a pokey maiden and then go on and win at the Breeder's Cup meeting!

melon 02 Jul 2013 10:29

Thieving ~~~~ing ~~~~~~~s! Asshats stole my camera out of my coaches car last night... It should never have been there as I was still at the game when my coach picked it up last week! FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

tonyloaf 02 Jul 2013 15:44

i hate my job

Hypnobabe 02 Jul 2013 16:12

Waaaaahoooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Guy 02 Jul 2013 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 595074)
For a bit of fun I used this type of scientific approach at Windsor last night. The horse's name needed to be at least one word in a Meat song title.
Let's just say it's the last time I extract an idea from you!!
When both Ryan Moore and Richard Hughes are landing three-timers and I am backing nags like Skinny Love (you out loud) then I need my marbles testing.
Despite not winning a jot I had a good night.
Windsor's a minefield on a Monday evening yet you may see something like Red Rocks win a pokey maiden and then go on and win at the Breeder's Cup meeting!

Oh dear. I use this type of thing aswell. Looking at patterns from earlier results. Same starting letter, same number etc.................must be mad, hardly ever win big.
Will have another go tonight.

Guy 02 Jul 2013 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 595075)
Thieving ~~~~ing ~~~~~~~s! Asshats stole my camera out of my coaches car last night... It should never have been there as I was still at the game when my coach picked it up last week! FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Oh dear Mel, sorry to hear that. Maybe they will look at your Meaty pictures....feel sorry for you and give it back!! Because....apparently 'not everyone is a Meat Loaf fan'
Cretins.
But.....it could be worse. I have been 'talked' into going to see Robbie Williams at Wembley Stadium on Friday.
Let the beer floooowwwwww.

Guy 02 Jul 2013 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyloaf (Post 595076)
i hate my job

Cheer up dude. Most of us hate our jobs!
Let's meet up, drink beer and cry on each others shoulder about it!

melon 02 Jul 2013 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 595079)
Oh dear Mel, sorry to hear that. Maybe they will look at your Meaty pictures....feel sorry for you and give it back!! Because....apparently 'not everyone is a Meat Loaf fan'
Cretins.
But.....it could be worse. I have been 'talked' into going to see Robbie Williams at Wembley Stadium on Friday.
Let the beer floooowwwwww.

Lol, all my pictures were backed up onto my computer at least, but I was using the SD cards as my back ups to my computer ha ha.

Only pictures I've lost are the ones I took last week at Gaelic football... It's just a pain in my arse...

My poor coach had his laptop stolen too, but they left my sunglasses that are worth about the same (actually, I think brand new they're worth more than) as my camera... but I'd rather they took the sunglasses!!

melon 02 Jul 2013 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 595081)

My neck is not long enough for that.... :?

tonyloaf 02 Jul 2013 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 595081)

sounds good to me mate, but no talking about robbie ok

duke knooby 02 Jul 2013 18:34

new bike has arrived :)

Sebastian. 02 Jul 2013 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyloaf (Post 595084)
sounds good to me mate, but no talking about robbie ok

Still upset about missing Robbie?

tonyloaf 02 Jul 2013 20:15

I'm gutted mate, really wanted to see him, so creative , song writer , really does a lot for his fans :)

Wario 03 Jul 2013 00:55

These off topic threads are the death of me. I see a new post ... and its here. Ugh so dead right now

Sebastian. 03 Jul 2013 00:56

This post - killing hopes.

melon 03 Jul 2013 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 595098)
These off topic threads are the death of me. I see a new post ... and its here. Ugh so dead right now

Not sorry about that

JennaG 03 Jul 2013 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 595098)

Well there's nothing much that is 'on-topic' to talk about at the moment.

duke knooby 03 Jul 2013 15:30

Brian o'driscoll.

Rugby legend, great sportsman, and a nice guy

duke knooby 03 Jul 2013 19:00

C'mon Andy!!!

You can do it