mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Ageing Bat 07 Dec 2006 15:04

Flipping bored rigid...... loads to do, but can I be bothered?...... nah!

Lord Kagan 07 Dec 2006 15:56

Cold

Hypnobabe 07 Dec 2006 17:56

Okay... results are in...

VERY slight intolerance to cheese and yeast, and slightly lacking in B vitamins, magnesium, manganese, iron and vitamin c...

Basically, I've been told to cut down on the carbs and sugar, cut out yeast and cheese, (so that means alcohol too) and eat more veg....

Sounds like I'm in for a fun Christmas :(

mszee 07 Dec 2006 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 294267)

VERY slight intolerance to cheese and yeast, and slightly lacking in B vitamins, magnesium, manganese, iron and vitamin c...

Basically, I've been told to cut down on the carbs and sugar, cut out yeast and cheese, (so that means alcohol too) and eat more veg....

My condolences...hope you're all better by May!!! Need a drinking partner!!!

mszee 07 Dec 2006 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 294186)
Er.....no :shock:

And you would know this for a fact because....????

AndyK 07 Dec 2006 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 294273)
And you would know this for a fact because....????

She knows.

Trust me you'll know when you've been moderated ... anyone remember the Tango adverts? :twisted:

mszee 07 Dec 2006 18:56

Addressed to nobody in particular...

This place is full of mind readers...hmmmm...

LucyK! 07 Dec 2006 18:57

Zina that's aimed at me and you know it.

Grow up.

mszee 07 Dec 2006 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 294281)
She knows.

Trust me you'll know when you've been moderated ... anyone remember the Tango adverts? :twisted:

I understand...or do I??? ;)

I do prefer though to hear from a person who my post was most obviously addressed to...and speaking about moderation...preferably from a moderator...

As it is, of course, it was a joke and didn't deserve ANY answer...much less a serious one...

Don't know anything about Tango adverts...I am not from around here...care to elaborate?

mszee 07 Dec 2006 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 294284)
Zina that's aimed at me and you know it.

Grow up.

Actually, it wasn't...I am not afraid to aim things to whoever I am aiming them at...so I would kindly suggest that you refrain from being rude...

AndyK 07 Dec 2006 19:02

Which is why, if you were being moderated you would be notifed via the appropriate methods.

The end of the bickering!

As for Tango, google is your friend until I've walked the dog

LucyK! 07 Dec 2006 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 294286)
Actually, it wasn't...I am not afraid to aim things to whoever I am aiming them at...so I would kindly suggest that you refrain from being rude...

Zina, you asked me how I knew something for a fact and then posted that the place is full of mind readers, please don't insult my intelligence

mszee 07 Dec 2006 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 294289)
Zina, you asked me how I knew something for a fact and then posted that the place is full of mind readers, please don't insult my intelligence

Actually...I am not...and no, post STILL wasn't about you...

Since I've started "preserving the peace" thread...let me listen to my own advice and walk away from this a better and bigger person...

Ciao!

needmoremeat 07 Dec 2006 20:01

My nose is hurting so much!:( Has been alright for a few days but is killing me now. It's not even 7 o clock and I'm already on my last allowed dose of painkillers for today. Maybe another half hour before I take any should carry me through to midnight. Roll on next Thursday when I get mask and splints off my face.:|

Chris 07 Dec 2006 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 294267)

The cheese allergy is a right beggar to deal with.

Especially given the number of restaurants where you specifically say no cheese, they bring the burger (for example) with cheese, you point it out and they go back to the kitchen and merely scrape the cheese off. :?

L96 07 Dec 2006 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 294291)
Actually...Let me listen to my own advice and walk away from this a better and bigger person...

Ciao!

What, you don't want a goldfish?

:lmao:

mszee 07 Dec 2006 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by L96 (Post 294315)
What, you don't want a goldfish?

:lmao:

NO...goldfish freaks me out...:oops:

L96 07 Dec 2006 20:52

Do they really? :shock:

You're right, there really should be an alternative choice... how about a fluffy teddy bear? :D

mszee 07 Dec 2006 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by L96 (Post 294317)
Do they really? :shock:

You're right, there really should be an alternative choice... how about a fluffy teddy bear? :D

Ok...you can send me one if you remember my mailing address ;)

Lord Kagan 07 Dec 2006 21:08

Bribes?

mszee 07 Dec 2006 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 294321)
Bribes?

I thought we were discussing Christmas presents???

L96 07 Dec 2006 21:23

Bah humbug.

And no, I can't remember your mailing address. :-(

mszee 07 Dec 2006 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by L96 (Post 294327)
Bah humbug.

And no, I can't remember your mailing address. :-(

If you're sending me a gift...I can PM it to you...hate mail - please use e-mail..I forget to check it anyway...

Chris 07 Dec 2006 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 294329)
If you're sending me a gift...I can PM it to you...hate mail - please use e-mail..I forget to check it anyway...

can you pm it to me please?
got your chrissie present sat here.:cool:

L96 08 Dec 2006 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 294329)

How the hell do you propose that I email you a package? :shock: