mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What are you listening to right now? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=862)

AndyK 10 Jan 2004 19:28

Bloody Hell tink...... have you received a blow to the head... or has the dishwasher turned the T Voff and hidden the remote control?

Me? I'm listening to Where The Streets Have No Name by U2, and the washing machine on spin cycle!

Bren 10 Jan 2004 19:50

Sacrifice - Kasim Sulton

Lady B 10 Jan 2004 20:12

Sweet Child of Mine - Bon Jovi (Love it soooo much more than Sheryl Crow's version.)

Sue K 10 Jan 2004 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK
bl**dy Hell tink...... have you received a blow to the head... or has the dishwasher turned the T Voff and hidden the remote control?

Me? I'm listening to Where The Streets Have No Name by U2, and the washing machine on spin cycle!

i KNOW... shameful aint it??... comere... i'll tell you a terrible deep dark secret... occured to me... Thursday evening past... waiting at the bus stop... that i hadn't listened to YKW... since...

DECEMBER 23RD 2003

...yam i booted out the club yet????

but i'm making up for it... HONEST..... :wink:

... It Just Won't Quit ... no no.... i mean.. that's what i'm listening to ...by YKW ... :lol:

Bren 10 Jan 2004 20:36

It Just Won't Quit - Meat Loaf :D

Sue K 10 Jan 2004 20:56

... Everything Louder Than Everything Else... YKW .. :lol:

evil nickname 10 Jan 2004 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady B
Sweet Child of Mine - Bon Jovi (Love it soooo much more than Sheryl Crow's version.)

You sure you don't mean Guns N' Roses? Afaik, Bon Jovi never did Sweet Child O'Mine...

NP: Gabriel Fauré - Requiem - 01 - Introït Et Kyrie [07:44]

Chris 10 Jan 2004 21:38

Meat - Rock 'n' Roll mercenaries

Testify 10 Jan 2004 21:49

I believe in a thing called love - The Darkness

Tim 10 Jan 2004 22:27

Billy Joel - River Of Dreams (live from Atlanta 1999 bootleg)

Bren 10 Jan 2004 23:44

Objects In The Rear View Mirror....Meat Loaf

Testify 10 Jan 2004 23:49

Could it be any harder - The Calling

Lady B 11 Jan 2004 04:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil nickname
Quote:

You sure you don't mean Guns N' Roses? Afaik, Bon Jovi never did Sweet Child O'Mine...

Ok, so I was thinking of two things there. It was Guns N' Roses. Right now tho' it's "Cool To Be A Fool" by Joe Nichols

Lady B

evil nickname 11 Jan 2004 11:09

Well, it gets really weird when people are listening to Sweet Child In Time by Guns N Roses :)

NP: Queen + Robbie Williams - We are the Champions [03:54]

Lady B 11 Jan 2004 15:01

Listening to . . . static from my computer speakers . . . it sounds like they're either spitting at me or giving me the raspberry. (Or telling me "Get off that computer and get to work!" UGH! I HATE mornings! Where's that $%&* pot o kwaff . . .)

Sue K 11 Jan 2004 15:18

Quote:

Listening to . . . static from my computer speakers . . . it sounds like they're either spitting at me or giving me the raspberry. (Or telling me "Get off that computer and get to work!" UGH! I HATE mornings! Where's that $%&* pot o kwaff . . .)

nevah fear ... da tink is here wit yer kwaff..m'Lady... :lol: but provide yer OWN peppermint ... :x

and i'm listening to...

The Puppy Song ... Nilsson ... and chair dancing a bit ... :lol:

Tim 11 Jan 2004 17:51

Black Crowes - Jealous Again (live from the Sam Houston Coiseum, Texas, 6 february 1993)

Sue K 11 Jan 2004 18:30

... Back Together Again ... Roberta Flack ...

AndyK 11 Jan 2004 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink

i KNOW... shameful aint it??... comere... i'll tell you a terrible deep dark secret... occured to me... Thursday evening past... waiting at the bus stop... that i hadn't listened to YKW... since...

DECEMBER 23RD 2003

...yam i booted out the club yet????

but i'm making up for it... HONEST..... :wink:

... It Just Won't Quit ... no no.... i mean.. that's what i'm listening to ...by YKW ... :lol:

Ohhh you shameful woman.... .that's like, LAST YEAR

Go and wash your ears out and listen to nothing else until I tell you that you can come out of your room!

Me? It's Bad Attitude - By a big bloke with a big voice who has big **ts :D

mariella 11 Jan 2004 20:06

Testify :bunny:

Testify 11 Jan 2004 21:46

Joey - Bon Jovi

Lauren 12 Jan 2004 00:17

My love life - morrisey

Lady B 12 Jan 2004 03:10

Wildwood Flower by Jim Stafford Hee hee hee

Now, it's Cow Patti . . .

Words of Wisdom from Jim Stafford . . .

"Ya gotta watch your step when you know the chips are down."

"On flame . . . yippie yi yeah . . . Cow Patti"

Bren 12 Jan 2004 11:19

The Stone - Dave Matthews Band

RSG 12 Jan 2004 13:19

AC\DC - Shoot To Thrill

"All you women who want a man on the street, and you don't know which way to turn. Just keep em coming and put your hand out to me cause i'm the one thats gonna make you burn."

8) Great song :P