mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

tonyloaf 17 Mar 2014 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules13 (Post 602380)
Monday sucks, should be in Frankfurt now... Not in this grey city where I am at the moment. :(

Yes u should

Mr. Happy 17 Mar 2014 14:03

I just found what sounds like a demo of In the Land of the Pigs. It's not the Batman version, it almost sounds like a fan-made thing...which wouldn't intrigue me in itself, but it's using the guitar, drum and pig tracks from Bat 3. They're exactly the same, so whoever made it obviously had access to the master tracks. There's other elements missing and other stuff added in (different guitar solo, totally different intro, more piano)...and there's also a guy who is clearly not Meat singing over the top of it.

Has anyone ever heard this, and if so could they shed some light on it? I would link it, but I found it on a site I'm probably not allowed to link to. What am I listening to? :lol:

duke knooby 17 Mar 2014 14:20

I think that's your first post your thoughts post mr happy, and a very good post it was.
Welcome to post your thoughts :)

I'm pretty sure I heard it years ago, on the steinman site, or smegs site or something. I reckon one of our resident Evils will be able to help

melon 17 Mar 2014 14:26

Life really is like a box of chocolates.... you can get this really awesome caramel one, or a hazel nut one.... but for every truffle flavour there is an orange and dark chocolate, peppermint or strawberry cream..... yuuuuuck.

duke knooby 17 Mar 2014 14:28

Maybe it was a different demo, I don't rem a piano start, but lots of guitars and a weak vocal

Was a long time ago

tonyloaf 17 Mar 2014 14:53

Curry wurst yummy

LucyK! 17 Mar 2014 14:54

Have one for me!

melon 17 Mar 2014 15:09

Throwback Monday..... because I can.

Meat Loaf_fan 17 Mar 2014 15:52

Today I drank too much coffee. :| Now I'm too energised. ;)

melon 17 Mar 2014 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat Loaf_fan (Post 602392)
Today I drank too much coffee. :| Now I'm too energised. ;)

Today.... I need more beer... and I am in a reflective mood

Jules13 17 Mar 2014 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 602393)

Same here. Let's get together and rock. I heard Tony will bring us Currywurst... :D

Hypnobabe 17 Mar 2014 19:05

Second presentation done... Now just two essays, a report, a research proposal and ethics form before exams at Easter :0S

duke knooby 17 Mar 2014 19:30

Food then some booze

Jules13 17 Mar 2014 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 602396)
Food then some booze

I think you can join us... ;)

duke knooby 17 Mar 2014 23:46

as st patricks days go...

this has been a pretty sober one (for me)

Mr. Happy 18 Mar 2014 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 602386)
I think that's your first post your thoughts post mr happy, and a very good post it was.
Welcome to post your thoughts :)

I'm pretty sure I heard it years ago, on the steinman site, or smegs site or something. I reckon one of our resident Evils will be able to help

I figured this wasn't worth a whole thread of it's own, so I'd throw it in here and see what happened. We have top people on the case now as we speak :cool:

I think I've posted in here before, but I'm not sure. If it was, it was nothing major, just a one-liner thing in the heat of the moment over something not important enough for me to remember today :lol:

duke knooby 18 Mar 2014 16:54

Duke knooby 1, dva 0

So 1:1 on aggregate

tonyloaf 18 Mar 2014 17:36

Sorry Jules I comfirm there will be no food...... All gone

Evil One 18 Mar 2014 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy (Post 602400)
We have top people on the case now as we speak :cool:

While we're waiting for these top people, I'll say that I've heard it before too. :lol:

chairboys 18 Mar 2014 20:30

Just entered the Helly Hansen "Beauty and the Beast" Marathon. It's a trail race 6 x 4.4mile laps and described as one of the UK's hilliest!
Discovered it by chance last year when I was watching a Chairboys match and saw some victims running up the hills beyond the ground.
Six months of training ahead!
And the on-line entry form asked for song requests. Lets hope the DJ plays Dead Ringer!

duke knooby 18 Mar 2014 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 602393)

me too!

duke knooby 18 Mar 2014 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 602408)
Just entered the Helly Hansen "Beauty and the Beast" Marathon. It's a trail race 6 x 4.4mile laps and described as one of the UK's hilliest!
Discovered it by chance last year when I was watching a Chairboys match and saw some victims running up the hills beyond the ground.
And the on-line entry form asked for song requests. Lets hope the DJ plays Dead Ringer!

sounds like too much physical activity

but good luck

AndyK 18 Mar 2014 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 602408)

Sounds like the sort of thing my brother does, running up and down mountains while wearing lycra and fleece, crazy healthy shit. Not sure he's really my brother to be honest.

tonyloaf 18 Mar 2014 23:13

I'd do that event sounds like a challenge

melon 19 Mar 2014 02:12

I swear as every new season starts for gaelic or cricket I feel worse than the season before.... so sore right now

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner