![]() |
Hey Peoples,
Guess im all on my lonesome here... :roll: |
i am here..Heat :D
How are you today? How's the toe? Bren |
:D Hi Bren Hi everyone
Me is not having a good day :( Hope yours is better!!!!!! |
Hi Terri ,..sorry to hear you are not having a good day
can we do anything to help? Bren |
Helloooooooooooooooo every one out there in cyberspace. :lol: :lol: :lol:
|
Hello Mrs Mouse :D how are you?
Bren |
Quote:
Only if you can fix washing machines :lol: Had to stay in all day waiting for a repair man to repair the damage the repair man did to it yesterday! :evil: :? It was making a noise at the weekend so the repair man came to fix it yesterday, it took him two hours to remove a piece which he said was the problem. Put it on last night, it flooded the kitchen. A different man came today looked at the offending piece and said it was a crucial part of the machine 8O can u believe it, what a plonker 8O it now needs major repair, it is only 6 months old. After a lengthy 'discussion' (the polite way to put it) the outcome is they are now gonna replace mine for a new one :D I've come to the conclusion me and electricals don't go together cos now our phone don't work :( |
Quote:
can't help you there :lol: me and anything eletrical/mechanical...don't go together......if it can go wrong , it will :lol: Bren |
Hi Bren
Hows you? You had a good day? Mighty quiet around here tonight........shhhhhhh!!!!!! |
i'm ok thanks Terri,
it's definately a case of Shhhhhhhhh Been quiet on here all day...i've visited several times and flown about the forum by myself :( Bren |
It has been very quiet on here today!!!
Where is everyone?? HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO?????? Is everyone hiding from me? I have had a wash adn avoided baked beans all week!!!! |
:? See nothing's changed............just as quiet as yesterday!
ah, just noticed it is early. Only one thing for it :lol: ..................back to bed :zzz: Catch you all later |
Hi Chris :lol:
Hi Terri hello to anyone who's about.......she says to the silence so away the Bat will fly, but she will be back, when night fills the sky Bren |
All by myself again i see
once again there's only me............. The little Bat away now flies and silence will fill the forum skies Bren |
Hello lo lo lo..................(That's my impression of an empty echo). :lol:
|
Ohh...are echo's empty then??? How did they find out echo's are empty??? Surely, if someone was listening to an echo, then just by listening to it, it makes it not empty... :??: :??: :??:
Maybe i just have too much time to think about things... :roll: 8O |
:? :? Maybe I should have said echoing around an empty space!! Maybe you have got too much time on your hands heat!! lol
|
Yeah, but if an echo echo's round an empty space, is it really an echo??? And who can prove it if the space is empty???
Or am i just thinking about this one too much??? |
:lol: :lol: Heat,
too taxing on the brain at this hour of the day How are you today? Bren |
:twisted: err,yeah,but,how can the space be empty when there is an echo in it?Also,something must have made the noise from which the echo originated so as this occupies the same locality of the echo and the (supposedly) empty space,then this makes you're argument for an empty space VOID :lmao: .
I really need to get out more. Hi everyone,hope you're all well :D . |
Hi Mousie ,
nice to see you, hope all is well Bren |
:twisted: Hi Bren (Mousie waves at screen).
I'm fine thanks. :D How are you? |
Bren waves back :lol:
i am fine today thanks Mousie..i have had a good day..say hi to MRS mouse from me.. must go now ,it's been very quiet around here the last couple of days.. back later Bren |
I aint even gonna think about what Mousie just said..... 8O
Heya Bren :D Hope you is ok hun |
Iam fine thank you Heat, :D
i have had a good day,proud mum today :D , my son got good exam results in his, AS levels :D Bren hi to any one who's about |
Thats great, Bren.
Hope your soon doesn't get too drunk celebrating... |
hello heat hun :D Nice to hear you. I am sooooo happy. :wink:
|
Hello all...... How are you all?
Luckely it is not that hot any more. The Butcher. |
Hello Tim :lol:
|
Congratulations to your son Bren.
Hope you are all ok. I just said this on another thread but what the hell... I'm now a Super Loafer!!!!!!! I'm catching up... |
Hahha Cathie.... go girl!!!
Hello Bren and Mrs Mouse and Cathie.... |
:twisted: Evenin all.
Anyone still about? |
Quote:
|
:twisted: Hi Tim.
I meant is there anybody here. Obviously you are :lol: . You had you're cigar yet? |
Hello Cathie
Hello Tim hello Mouse Bren |
Quote:
|
:twisted: Hi Bren.
Great news about you're son :D . |
Hi Bren, Glad to hear about your son!
Mousie and the echomen: Einstein had the same problme defining space as empty whilst retaining an observer. he created a form of thought experiment in which various physical tests were done and then created a virtual world in his head to pull them all together and solve this problem. This led to the beginnig of the creation of Phase Space theory and multiple dimensional theories. Every so often i say soemthing intelligent!!!!! Hello Tim, Why you got a cigar?? Are you offering them around?? Hello to anyone else who is lurking around here!! |
Quote:
|
:twisted: Hi Chris.
How you doin? I don't supose it was an Al Capone cigar was it Tim?They are very nice cigars soaked in Brandy.I've only heard of them in Holland. |
Tim, I like the occasional cigar!!
The best ones are Cuban named in tribute to Bill Clinton. After his romps in the Oval office with a cigar, they are called Monicas!!!!!! |
Quote:
Two girls were testing me, they said, if you are a real man, you drink Wodka pure, and within 1 minute.... so i accepted the bet, and did it. It tasted very hot, strange and was burning my throat out of my body. But it was fun, within 5 minutes of drinking that i was totally drunk!!! :lmao: The Butcher. |
Ouch 8O .
You ever had or seen an Al Capone Tim? My fav cigars are Apostilados.Can't get them in England any more though :cry: |
Quote:
|
:twisted: You should get some.Real nice cigars 8)
What cigars do you smoke Chris? |
Have you ever said something and then wished you hadn't!!!! :? :roll: :roll:
|
euh....plukkie.... almost everyday i do something like that.... Hhahaha. Can't keep my mouth shut, it is horrible. I keep talking, and sometimes i say something, and then i wished i hadn't say that.
|
Know what you mean Tim, a bit like DID I SAY THAT :lol:
|
Son of The Bat says,
Thanks, Tim, Heat , Cathie, Chris and Flying Mouse |
The Bat says hello
...............................but no one replies Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...very quiet round here isn't it? Bat flies off in to the night..... Bren BACK LATER :lol: |
Hello everyone :D
Just popped in to say hi, can't stop for long, but will probably be back a bit later... |
Hi Heat :D
The Bat is all alone again BREN |
I'm here now all by myself.... :?
But allright... at this time it is normal i think :d |
Morning Everyone :D
Hope everyone is well today :D I'm off to a summer fete in an old people's home later - am taking my mother with me in the vain hope that she'll get the hint :lol: |
Omg i think i'm ill. Don't feel like doing anything today....
|
Sorry to hear that Tim,
Hello everyone and bye.........from the bat Bren |
Hello all,
I'm eating a pizza!!! hahaha. Mmmm... nice he. And one healthy salad! Bon appetite! The Butcher. |
well, nobody is here, i can't sleep. Please, can somebody give me my money back???
|
Sorry to hear that Tim, you know where i am if you want to talk
Hi everybody....or any body who's about :lol: The Bat will fly away now.............Bye Bren |
Just noticed.....that as usual when i'm on here....no one else is :(
All alone again..... Bren |
Quote:
|
Aaah Bren... that is sad. I'm here now.... But now you are not here.
|
Hello Tim :D ,
How are you today?hope all is well Bren |
Hi Bren, Hi Tim, Hi Terri :lol: how is you all? well i hope. :wink:
|
Hello Mrs. Mouse.... how are you today, i'm tired and in pain, but still fine... so...
How are you all doing?? |
Hi Bren,
HOpe that i talk to you later on this evening... now in a bit a stress and strange situatiion that i must clear up first. Will, explain later!!! Bye bye Brennie, from Tim :D |
ok Tim :D
Bren hello everyone...good evening from The Bat |
Hello Terri .....How are you?
Hello Mrs Mouse......how are you today? Hope all is well with you both Bren |
im fine today Bren, hope Tim is ok soon.Timmmmmmmmmy whereeeeee are youuuuuuuuuu? :lol:
|
Hello Tim, sorry to hear about this. Hope you are feeling better now!
Hello Bren, missed you, hope you are okay! I have been pretty busy with the children (vacation) we are having a great time. Look forward to the concerts Very much. xxx Mariella Edit: Hello Mrs. Mouse! Didn't know you were here too! How are you and Mr. Mouse? |
Hi Mariella, :D were fine thanx it is great to hear you :wink: ,hope you is ok and the family. :)
|
Hi Mariella :D nice to see you
Hello Mrs Mouse, Bren |
We are doing very well, thank you!
I have finally got tickets for all 3 Wembley-shows. Very Happy about that. It's just real busy here with the children and work. And my house HAS to be painted this year (I have been saying this for 2 years, this year it has to be done). But I will still come here. Too much fun to stay away! :lol: xxx Mariella |
Hi Bren :lol: hope you is well to hun, Hey Mariella just bought mousie tickets for his birthday for wembley in november , the 18 th i think, front row seats he is made up.
|
That is absolutely fantastic! You two must be thrilled about that!
Marianne and myself will be at the 2nd row that evening (middle block, I think). Look forward to meeting you very much! xxx Mariella Edit: Sorry, I read this wrong, was talking about December with Marianne. Eva and myself have also got front seat tickets for the Nov. shows. One of the blocks on the side. SO great we are all going there!!! |
Hey groovy, cu there cant wait. :lol: :lol: :lol:
|
:D Hi everyone
How are you this evening? I hope you've had a good day! |
Hi Terri How are you this evening?
i'm fine thanks bren |
Hi Bren
Thanks for asking, but I haven't been too well :( . Feeling a little better today but still not a hundred percent. I'm not a very good patient so I hope I'm up to speed tomorrow! Glad to hear you're fine! |
Sorry to hear you have not been well Terri,
but glad you are a bit better today :D Bren |
:D Thanks Bren
Now gonna have a bath and head off to bed. Hopefully I'll be fighting fit in the morning :lol: :D Have a good evening whats left of it! |
Hello Mrs. Mouse... Here i am. Hello bren, mariella, terri, and the rest!!!
|
Hi Tim,
Good to see you here. Hope all is well! I Have to go to bed now. Work in the morning! Have a nice evening! Mariella |
Hello Mariella,
I've had a good evening. Hope yours will be also good. Talk to you soon, and much fun with your work tomorrow! :lol: The Butcher. |
Now i'm the only one on this forum.... where is everybody???
Well, last night there were some USA people on the net... was funny to see, how it came alive in the middle of the night (over here). |
Tim im here been in chat helloooooooooooo :lol:
|
Quote:
The Butcher. |
Quick, Quick, Slow - I must go :lol:
|
One of these days you'll stay long enough for me to talk to you Dottie :lol: ....you fly through the forum so fast , if we blinked we'd miss you :lol:
Hope all is well with you and yours my little pipistrelle Bren |
My parent pipistrelle, we are all fine, your right there I am flying through at such a speed at the moment, have to grab the moment when its free.
Because I am so busy as a bee :lol: |
Quote:
Thanks glad all is well Bren |
Hello Dear Brennie and Mrs. Moussie!!!
|
Hello Tim :D
says the happy bat Bren |
Just a flying visit from the bat :lol:
hope everyone is having a good day must fly away again ...things to do....bye... Bren |
Hello Bren,
Hope you will have a good day. And talk to you later on! The Butcher. |
Ello peoples :D
|
Hellooooooooooooo Tim, :lol: Bren and Heat. :wink:
|
Hello Heat :D
Hello Mrs Mousie, hope all is well :D Good evening one and all Bren |
isnt anyone going to talk to me? :cry:
|
Heya Mrs M. :D
I'll talk to ya hun :D |
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:54. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.