mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Pants (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407)

Ben 16 May 2006 12:24

push the pants (button)

RadioMaster 16 May 2006 15:45

crazy little thing called pants

Leah 16 May 2006 19:55

Purple Pants - Prince

Ben 16 May 2006 20:07

living on pants ( a Prayer )

Leah 16 May 2006 20:17

Look what the pants dragged in -Poison

Ben 16 May 2006 20:37

45 seconds of pants

RadioMaster 16 May 2006 22:41

I got a very good one:
Melanie - What have they done to my pants, ma?

mszee 17 May 2006 01:05

I aint in it for the glory of anything at all
And I sure aint in it for the pants

mszee 17 May 2006 01:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
I got a very good one:
Melanie - What have they done to my pants, ma?

Funny...

dottie 23 May 2006 18:14

PANTS by the Dashboard Light - himself

mszee 23 May 2006 19:40

And Ive been dying for hours trying to fill up all the pants with some sense - guess who...

RadioMaster 23 May 2006 19:56

America - A Horse with no pants (name)

mszee 23 May 2006 19:59

And the band began to play, without pants they'd lose their way...

Ross 24 May 2006 01:41

The Pants is loose

Gez 24 May 2006 15:07

All by my Pants (self)

RadioMaster 24 May 2006 15:21

If pants could talk...

dottie 24 May 2006 20:46

Who wears PANTS, PANTS (Shorts) Freddie Garritty and the Dreamers

Old rockers never die they keep on rockin in heaven

God bless Freddie..........

Ross 25 May 2006 01:04

The Phantom Of The Pants

Rockette 25 May 2006 03:32

And another oldie. I can't believe I am desecrating my all-time fave song though.

On the Pants Where You Live - My Fair Lady

dottie 25 May 2006 12:28

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot PANTS (bikini)

RadioMaster 25 May 2006 12:53

From the musical with the same name:
Long beautiful pants (hair)

dottie 26 May 2006 17:31

What have I done to deserve PANTS (this)? pet shop boys/dusty springfield

RadioMaster 26 May 2006 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
What have I done to deserve PANTS (this)? pet shop boys/dusty springfield

Lets stay dusty! (sorry for that stupid joke, but i had to do it)
Pants of a preacher man!

Got two more, canīt decide which is better
Traffic - Hole in my Pants
Al Steward - Sand in Your Pants

mszee 26 May 2006 19:05

Did I say...pants??? Did I say...pants???

dottie 26 May 2006 19:14

PANTS (Needles) and Pins - The Searchers


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:21.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.05858 seconds with 11 queries.