mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Guy 14 Apr 2014 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 603393)
Saw Captain America tonight and I threw popcorn and yelled at some guy. Who goes to the movies to watch videos on their phone with the volume up, and then leave 20 minutes before the movie finishes? I yelled at him like, 3 times before I threw the popcorn at him by the way... It's not like I just snapped and threw popcorn at some guy lol
Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

I like to throw toffee popcorn as it sticks in peoples hair.

Guy 14 Apr 2014 21:03

Hiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss.
Can you hear that? Thats the sound given off from a deflating tyre.................that was only bought 5 days ago!!!!
Flippin building sites.

Guy 14 Apr 2014 21:05

And on top of that, I am eating pastrami sandwiches (on brown bread) cos theres nowt else in the fridge.

Guy 14 Apr 2014 21:07

And the inlaws are stopping this weekend.
Life can be cruel.
:bicker:

chairboys 14 Apr 2014 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 603406)
I like to throw toffee popcorn

...which rather tenuously leads me into my hamster story.
My daughter got one for her birthday on Thursday and as the chairboys clan have just left me home alone for a week I have been assigned the simple task of keeping the thing alive.
So, yesterday I felt proud that I had kept it fed and watered and away from our predatory moggy.
But, this morning when I checked on her, the side flap to the cage was wide open.:shock:
I know its a feeble connection but my distraught daughter had named her "toffee".
Before you assume toffee met a 'sticky' end I can reassure you she is, to my relief, very luckily alive and well.
Security has been stepped up.

Guy 14 Apr 2014 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 603420)
...which rather tenuously leads me into my hamster story.
My daughter got one for her birthday on Thursday and as the chairboys clan have just left me home alone for a week I have been assigned the simple task of keeping the thing alive.
So, yesterday I felt proud that I had kept it fed and watered and away from our predatory moggy.
But, this morning when I checked on her, the side flap to the cage was wide open.:shock:
I know its a feeble connection but my distraught daughter had named her "toffee".
Before you assume toffee met a 'sticky' end I can reassure she is, to my relief, very luckily alive and well.
Security has been stepped up.

Marvellous news Mr Chairboys. I was starting to worry slightly the more I read the comment.
But....there is always tomorrow...and the next day........mwah.

chairboys 14 Apr 2014 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 603421)
Marvellous news Mr Chairboys. I was starting to worry slightly the more I read the comment.
But....there is always tomorrow...and the next day........mwah.

I am under immense pressure. I've even turned the cage round so the side flaps are wedge against a wall.

Guy 14 Apr 2014 21:41

This could be the start......
In my silly teenage years I had 2 scorpions which I kept in a fishtank....filled with sawdust and soil. Each day they would happily burrow away, nip at each other and gently chew away on live grasshoppers. Until the morning of my 'lads' holiday to crete. The 2 (70w) heat lamps had fizzled out and in the rush to get to the airport to start on my hooch marathon I stupidly replaced them with 2 (250w) lamps.
On my return I was not the only one with a crispy sunburnt back.
419 posts and was just waiting for the right moment.
Thank-you Mr C.

Guy 14 Apr 2014 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 603422)
I am under immense pressure. I've even turned the cage round so the side flaps are wedge against a wall.

Could that not be deemed a fire escape risk for 'toffee'
Googling RSCPA number as i type. :0)

chairboys 14 Apr 2014 21:48

...a couple of years ago I accidently closed the cat in our bedroom whilst we went away for a bank holiday weekend. What a mess!

Guy 14 Apr 2014 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 603426)
...a couple of years ago I accidently closed the cat in our bedroom whilst we went away for a bank holiday weekend. What a mess!

:barf::panic:
Larf.

Leanne79 14 Apr 2014 21:54

well what's on my mind is a slight pang of sadness as I have just seen the new dates for rocktellz and cocktails.
I wont be able to go :(
its not all bad I have just got back from the last residency but still I just want to go back.

I wonder how much I could sell my soul for?????

Guy 14 Apr 2014 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 603426)

Looking after Toffee this week and its bank holiday coming up.
Oh dear....shall I post you up a shovel?
;0)

Guy 14 Apr 2014 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leanne79 (Post 603428)
well what's on my mind is a slight pang of sadness as I have just seen the new dates for rocktellz and cocktails.
its not all bad I have just got back from the last residency but still I just want to go back.

I wonder how much I could sell my sole for?????

I am willing to offer £27.14?

Julie in the rv mirror 14 Apr 2014 21:57

Only two more sleeps, and I'm off to Music City! I can't wait! :D

Guy 14 Apr 2014 21:59

Anybody else getting MaturedatingUk adverts on there Youtube?????

chairboys 14 Apr 2014 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 603429)
Looking after Toffee this week and its bank holiday coming up.
Oh dear....shall I post you up a shovel?
;0)

I've taken toffee's measurements and a shovel may be overdoing it a little.

Leanne79 14 Apr 2014 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 603431)
I am willing to offer £27.14?

Thanks for the offer but it just wont get me there, and its have one almost very careful lady owner ;)

CarylB 14 Apr 2014 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leanne79 (Post 603428)

I wonder how much I could sell my soul for?????

He's back there again Sept-Nov and again for 10 weeks starting in March next year

Leanne79 14 Apr 2014 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 603436)
He's back there again Sept-Nov and again for 10 weeks starting in March next year

thanks Caryl I am hoping to go to the next residency fingers crossed for October.
I am just a total addict and the more times I see Meat perform the bigger my addiction gets.
I also had the pleasure of meeting the man himself a couple of weeks ago and he was the nicest man I could have ever wished to meet :D

chairboys 14 Apr 2014 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 603436)
He's back there again Sept-Nov

...if my immoral PPI claim comes off and I can advise all the grandparents of their duties(!) then just possibly....

mrs chairboys will take no convincing!

Caryl, you have sown the seeds...

tonyloaf 14 Apr 2014 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 603433)
Anybody else getting MaturedatingUk adverts on there Youtube?????

Only older people get that

duke knooby 15 Apr 2014 00:17

most entertaining and random thread on the board, is this one

:)

melon 15 Apr 2014 00:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairboys (Post 603400)

being a world class spinner I assume you hit the target?

If the popcorn was say.... not popcorn.... it would have carried

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

tonyloaf 15 Apr 2014 09:13

I miss the times when travel lodge used to give you a free 2 pack of biscuits with the tea and coffee