mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Sebastian. 03 Feb 2015 19:07

Nice chilled out evening....

....And now I'm learning how to scuba dive.

LucyK! 03 Feb 2015 19:49

Listened to FCOL from Live Around The World on my way home...must have done about 3 miles before I realised I'd barely breathed in or blinked! What a version that is

JennaG 03 Feb 2015 20:04

Sitting in the hospital, having my treatment and feeling rather fed up. :-(

Sebastian. 03 Feb 2015 21:51

Soooo, should be a qualified dover by April, and off on a free trip to Gibralter in November.

duke knooby 03 Feb 2015 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by midniteangel (Post 607734)
All right me being the chicken that I am I can not post me true feelings on another site because I don't want to hurt any one else's feelings or make any one else mad, but I have to clear the air and my conscience. Something happened in my life and I was suppose to make a decision about my family and I, or so I thought. But then I was made to feel guilty and now we have to go back to being miserable, I want what is best for us and I thought that I was going to finally be able to do just that. I was wrong, but am I wrong for finally wanting to make myself happy for a change? I have been carrying a load for awhile now and no one else could help, and although they felt sorry for us they just stood by and let it happen. So now the peace and quiet is going to be gone and we get to go back to being miserable again. I thought that I loved him and all that I wanted was to keep my family together, but all he worrys about is himself, and his stuff not about his daughter who he should worry about or even me. I feel sad and it will be a short time and I will be angry and resentful. My daughter deserves to be happy and live in a happy home. He doesn't love me and he never will but I am expected to take care of him because his family can not. I am afraid if he does come back that he won't get the care that he needs and something worse can happen to him, and I feel guilty for wanting him someplace that can help him. I'm sad because I won't ever be good enough for him or his family, or anyone else. I need to be strong for my daughter and myself and walk away but I can't. This whole situation sucks.

It helps to talk, and post your thoughts can be very theraputic and helpful in sorting thoughts.

I hope things turn around and work out well for you.

AndyK 04 Feb 2015 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian. (Post 607747)
Soooo, should be a qualified dover by April, and off on a free trip to Gibralter in November.

When are the RAF putting you on a typing course?

Sebastian. 04 Feb 2015 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 607764)
When are the RAF putting you on a typing course?

After my show jumping course.

Priorities.

duke knooby 05 Feb 2015 00:48

i cant stop listening to these songs :)

Julie in the rv mirror 05 Feb 2015 05:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 607780)
i cant stop listening to these songs :)

Which ones? :D

duke knooby 05 Feb 2015 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie in the rv mirror (Post 607784)
Which ones? :D

dukes new album, track 3 onwards

love it!!

can't believe its still 2 months till its released

midniteangel 05 Feb 2015 23:51

Thanks Duke, was feeling terrible about everything and I just had to unload. I can now say that I have truly been between a rock and a hard place. But I have decided to just put on my big girl panties and keep moving. I worry but I have nothing else that I can do excpt keep my family together. I just hope that we will not have to pay for it in the long run. But thanks yall

nikox1 05 Feb 2015 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by midniteangel (Post 607802)
Thanks Duke, was feeling terrible about everything and I just had to unload. I can now say that I have truly been between a rock and a hard place. But I have decided to just put on my big girl panties and keep moving. I worry but I have nothing else that I can do excpt keep my family together. I just hope that we will not have to pay for it in the long run. But thanks yall

Hope things work out.

duke knooby 06 Feb 2015 21:46

happy birthday Adje!

JennaG 06 Feb 2015 21:53

I've been helping get my parents set up with iPhones recently which has actually given me that feeling you get when you know you've done something nice for someone. :D

Adje 06 Feb 2015 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 607810)
happy birthday Adje!

duke knooby 07 Feb 2015 00:13

ive come up with a song title for mr steinman to write an epic too

did i get your knickers in a twist

lol

tonyloaf 07 Feb 2015 09:15

happy birthday Adje

Guy 07 Feb 2015 15:21

Bonnie Tyler tonight.

duke knooby 07 Feb 2015 16:31

Duke Special tonight

Yevonda 07 Feb 2015 22:18

Happy Birthday Aje!

tonyloaf 08 Feb 2015 10:11

Love to all

Yevonda 08 Feb 2015 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyloaf (Post 607888)
Love to all

Love you too!

Wario 08 Feb 2015 17:48

This place will never be the same

Sue K 08 Feb 2015 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyK! (Post 607742)
Listened to FCOL from Live Around The World on my way home...must have done about 3 miles before I realised I'd barely breathed in or blinked! What a version that is

Oh... yes... a gorgeous version ... In fact... that is one of my fave albums...Just lovely ... xo

melon 09 Feb 2015 15:14

Amazing salmon, veg and chips for dinner.... cooked by myself of course :)

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner