mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   what was the last movie you saw? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6119)

batcity 25 Mar 2013 10:33

Last Night...the legend of Lizzie Borden (starring Elizabeth Montgomery) (very rare)... eerie as hell

Now watching MEAT LOAF LIVE AT WEMBLEY 1982 (vhs to dvd transfer)..

anotherday 25 Mar 2013 14:44

Les Miserables

batcity 26 Mar 2013 20:40

Maison Close (season 1)(blu ray) (cant wait for 2nd season)

Evil One 31 Mar 2013 22:38

Skyfall. It was very good, but not as amazing as everyone would have me believe. :rly:

Yevonda 01 Apr 2013 05:18

Polish Bar last weekend and Lincoln this weekend.

I liked Meat in Polish Bar. I haven't decided about Lincoln yet. I heard so many great things about the movie but I am not sure.

batcity 05 Apr 2013 18:38

The Evil Dead (the original)

JennaG 05 Apr 2013 19:06

Identity Thief

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Cherry.Loaf 05 Apr 2013 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennaG (Post 587490)
Identity Thief

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I absolutely love that film :)

JennaG 05 Apr 2013 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry.Loaf (Post 587492)
I absolutely love that film :)

I didn't really know much about it when we decided to go and see it, my sister picked it.

There were some quite funny moments though. :D

batcity 19 Apr 2013 01:53

lemon popsicle

Adje 22 Apr 2013 19:47

Documentary 'Classic Albums - Bat out of Hell'

The Classic Album clips during the concert made me want to watch it again :-P

anotherday 23 Apr 2013 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adje (Post 589474)
Documentary 'Classic Albums - Bat out of Hell'

The Classic Album clips during the concert made me want to watch it again :-P

I need a copy of that :(

Cherry.Loaf 23 Apr 2013 08:38

Oz the great and the Powerful

Hypnobabe 23 Apr 2013 20:44

Resident Evil, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Resident Evil: Extinction (are you spotting a pattern yet?!) and Les Miserables - the 1998 Liam Neeson/Geoffrey Rush version.

duke knooby 23 Apr 2013 21:34

karate kid... recent version

Hypnobabe 12 May 2013 01:06

The Princess Bride followed by Silence of the Lambs, currently watching Alien: Resurrection...

Adje 12 May 2013 04:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 591307)
The Princess Bride.

Brilliant!

Hypnobabe 12 May 2013 07:34

I'd heard loads about it, knew it was a bit of a cult classic, but had never actually seen the film, and I was watching Sherlock, turned the DVD off and happened to catch it about 15 minutes in!

Sebastian. 13 May 2013 20:11

Star Trek: Into Darkness

Fantastic!

Adje 13 May 2013 20:23

Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back

And tonight Return of the Jedi(with my wife who never saw any of the Star Wars movies before)

AndrewG 13 May 2013 21:00

Star Trek : Into Darkness

Not dark but very bright and shiny, too many computer graphics, too much action actually! Showing a woman in her underwear for absolutely no reason. Captain Kirk is more like iron man than a captain with responsibility. He is reckless and Starfleet don't respect him. Hate what Star Trek has become. Long gone is the "sci fi" of good stories with moral/human overtones. First Contact is a billion times better. Off the scale in comparison to this stuff. JJ Abrahms said to make a good film you shouldn't play into the hands of what fans want and do too much. He has done exactly that. Well done JJ. Oh well. At least I have the old Star Trek movies and series to enjoy.

AndrewG 20 May 2013 01:30

Fast & Furious 6.
Flipping awesome! Highly recommended. 9 out of 10. Amazing action.

Monstro 25 May 2013 01:04

Total Recall (2012)


That's 113 mins of my life I won't get back

Hypnobabe 25 May 2013 01:22

So far today? Resident Evil 5, Cabin in the Woods, Zombieland, Shaun of the Dead... Can you tell I'm staying with Cathie?!!

Adje 25 May 2013 01:30

(the original) Nightmare on Elmstreet


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:47.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.25621 seconds with 11 queries.