mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Pants (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407)

dottie 06 Jun 2006 10:58

Blackberry Pants (Way) The Move

AndyK 06 Jun 2006 10:59

Lazy Sunday Pants (Afternoon) - The Small Faces

dottie 06 Jun 2006 11:00

Hole in my PANTS (Shoe) Traffic

RadioMaster 06 Jun 2006 12:28

OK, erm
Can we move back to a time after 1969?

Poison - Every pants has itīs thorn

Hypnobabe 06 Jun 2006 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
Poison - Every pants has itīs thorn

Or how about Poison - Every rose has it's pants?

RadioMaster 06 Jun 2006 13:19

Alice Cooper - Under my pants (wheels)

AndyK 06 Jun 2006 14:57

Twisted Sister - You Can't Stop Pants (Rock) And Roll.

RadioMaster 06 Jun 2006 16:29

Smokie - Lay back in the pants of someone
Weird Al Yankovic - What if God smoked pants

Ben 06 Jun 2006 22:52

because i got pants (high)

MeatGrl1 06 Jun 2006 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymze
"Friends, Romans, country men, lend me your pants!" --Julius Caesar

Good god this killed me!
LMFAO!!!!!!!

MeatGrl1 06 Jun 2006 23:00

I'll PANT'S You If You Don't Come Back

I'll KILL You If You Don't Come Back - Meat Loaf

RadioMaster 06 Jun 2006 23:31

...And all around the city You see the walking wounded and the living pants...:shock:
...You were only killing pants and now they kill You right back...:panic:

...Though itīs cold and lonely in the deep dark pants...:sad:

...I had my head in the Pants, I had nothing to lose, had enough of abuse..
(Now, that may sound not sooo funny, but think of it twice: suicide-pants!)

dottie 06 Jun 2006 23:43

I remember PANTS (You) Frank Ifield

MeatGrl1 07 Jun 2006 01:02

Well I remember every little PANTS
As if it only happened only yesterday
Parking by the lake and there was not another PANT'S in sight
And I never had a girl looking any better than you did
And all the PANTS at school they were wishing they were me that night

Boy that reads so wrong:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MeatGrl1 07 Jun 2006 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
...And all around the city You see the walking wounded and the living pants...:shock:
...You were only killing pants and now they kill You right back...:panic:

...Though itīs cold and lonely in the deep dark pants...:sad:

...I had my head in the Pants, I had nothing to lose, had enough of abuse..
(Now, that may sound not sooo funny, but think of it twice: suicide-pants!)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

RadioMaster 07 Jun 2006 14:03

If Pants could talk (beware!)

heat 07 Jun 2006 14:04

Two out of PANTS ain't bad.. (three)

dottie 07 Jun 2006 20:12

West End PANTS (Girls) - pet shop boys

RadioMaster 07 Jun 2006 20:14

Chicory Tip - Pants of my father (son)

dottie 07 Jun 2006 20:19

Making my PANTS (Mind) up - Bucks Fizz:oops:

RadioMaster 07 Jun 2006 20:38

I wear my Pants at night - Corey Hart (sunglasses)

Bubbles 07 Jun 2006 20:41

Colonel Hathi's Pants- (March) The Jungle Book:D

RadioMaster 07 Jun 2006 21:24

Ballad of the Green Pants - Sgt. Barry Sadler (Berets)

dottie 08 Jun 2006 11:02

I remember Pants (You) Frank Ifield:oops:

mszee 09 Jun 2006 02:11

So I took my guitar and I smashed it against the pants!!!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:02.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03976 seconds with 11 queries.