mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

dottie 19 Sep 2003 00:43

Dottie, i am far too bad to be the Angel!![/quote]

No silly billy I meant that you had named me as angel a short while ago.

heat 19 Sep 2003 05:04

Hey everyone :D

Hope everyone is well, and doesn't have the 'flu....

Tim 19 Sep 2003 10:06

Finally... bought meself a new computer today... a black one... wireless mouse and keyboard... The fastest machine that you can get now, flatscreen.

And i'm going to the barber today.. Finally things are looking good for me today haha..

The Flying Mouse 19 Sep 2003 10:36

:twisted: Glad to hear that Tim :D .

Testify 19 Sep 2003 11:49

nice one tim! :D

Tim 19 Sep 2003 13:07

Yeah... indeed it is a nice one!!!

Bren 19 Sep 2003 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Finally... bought meself a new computer today... a black one... wireless mouse and keyboard... The fastest machine that you can get now, flatscreen.

And i'm going to the barber today.. Finally things are looking good for me today haha..

That is nice to hear Tim :D

Bren she has had problems with her computer all day :( ...hence have not been here
but it's ok now :D so The Bat is happy

Bren

Bren 19 Sep 2003 17:47

Right, The Bat she must fly.....
got to go and do the dreaded weekly shopping :(

so i'll be back hear later :D i'll need to to restore my sanity after doing the shopping :lol:

bye for now......
Bren

heat 19 Sep 2003 18:35

Hope the shopping went well, Bren :D

Bigmomma 19 Sep 2003 18:59

Just thought i would say, that i hope everyone is coping with the
bad weather/ hurricane well.
so here is a wish that when it is over that we will all be safe
and well good luck
kezzina

CarolM 19 Sep 2003 20:04

cu all later its a late karaoke tonight 12 oclock finish, :( hope you is all well and had a nice day, :D cu soon Carol. :wink:

The Archangel Gabriel 19 Sep 2003 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Dottie, i am far too bad to be the Angel!!

Greetings Chris,

Dottie is The Angelic One.

Yours Faithfully
Gabriel.

Chris 19 Sep 2003 23:07

Quote:

Greetings Chris,

Dottie is The Angelic One.

Yours Faithfully
Gabriel.


Oh goodie... I've always wanted to corrupt an Angel!!!!! Dottie, How do you fancy being a fallen angel!!!!!

Heat, Does the post earlier mean you are suffering with flu??

Tim, Congratulations, glad to hear things a re starting to look up!!! I am still trying to figure out why you think i look funny!! 8O

heat 20 Sep 2003 00:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Heat, Does the post earlier mean you are suffering with flu??

Indeed it does, Chris hun.

I'm all lemsipped up and locketed out. I'm boiling hot and shivering. I've got one blokcked nostril and one running like a tap. I have ear ache, head ache and throat ache. I'm not a well bunny, hunny. :cry:

I'm also feeling incredibly sorry for meself... :roll: :wink:

Jen 20 Sep 2003 00:39

Get better soon Heat... was like that myself earlier this week :|

shadow1000001 20 Sep 2003 05:36

I hope that you are feeling better soon Heat. I started with a cold a couple of days ago and it seems to be getting worse. I'm blaming the weather. We had 2 days of snow 8O and then today it was beautiful. Any wonder I'm getting sick, I don't what to wear when I leave the house :!:


Maria

dottie 20 Sep 2003 09:45

Oooooh!!! Chris !!! What do I have to do ? To become a fallen angel :lol:

ROSIE 20 Sep 2003 09:47

If you are anything like me you won't have to fall far

Rosie

CarolM 20 Sep 2003 14:18

hi all hope you are all well today, :D i am full of flu, :cry: but i guess thats life. :( cant eat, got no sence of taste, :( cant drink tea or coffee, :( (cant smoke :cry: .Got no sence of smell. :( , but it cheers me up when i come to mlukfc . :wink: nice to cu all guys. :wink:

Terri 20 Sep 2003 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
hi all hope you are all well today, :D i am full of flu, :cry: but i guess thats life. :( cant eat, got no sence of taste, :( cant drink tea or coffee, :( (cant smoke :cry: .Got no sence of smell. :( , but it cheers me up when i come to mlukfc . :wink: nice to cu all guys. :wink:

Poor you thats not good, hope you get well real soon. You're right a visit here is a good tonic :wink:
Take care of yourself!
Luv Terri

dottie 20 Sep 2003 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROSIE
If you are anything like me you won't have to fall far

Rosie

Hi Rosie - Can you give me lessons? :lol:

Any news on Trigger yet?

Chris 20 Sep 2003 21:59

This flu lark seems contagious!!!

I think i will sit as far away form the PC as possible!!!

I am currently trying to rewire the hpones to put an extra socket in the bedroom!!!

Does anyone know what happens if I pull on this wi..........

shadow1000001 21 Sep 2003 00:19

I hope that you feel better soon Mrs. Mouse.
Chris, I hope that you didn't electrocute yourself too bad :!:

Maria :twisted:

CarolM 21 Sep 2003 01:47

awwwwwwwwwww thanx to everyone who has said get better soon , :) btw Heat , Chris sorry i missed you both tonite and everyone else, :( we got a last minuate call for a job at seven oclock. 8O So had to be there by 8 . 8O panicked like hell to get ready in 1 hour, 8O also had to do meat duets with a blocked nose [sorry patti] i know she will forgive me, :? everybody said we were both great anyway cool. 8) Chris dont stay away from your puter, i wont pass my flu on to you ,only to mousie so your ok :wink:

heat 21 Sep 2003 12:19

Hope the gig went well, Carol :D

And Chris if you pull that wire, this happe.............

CarolM 21 Sep 2003 12:39

ha ha ha you mean this wi....................

heat 21 Sep 2003 13:05

Yep, thats the one, Mrs Mou.......

CarolM 21 Sep 2003 16:14

where is everyone? :( im soooooooooooooo bored. :(

ROSIE 21 Sep 2003 16:31

Afternoon all, hope everyone is well, Dottie if you needs lessons about being a fallen angel I'm your girl!!!!! Still no news of Trigger four weeks now the vets are reporting a lot of poison cases so maybe that's what happen to the poor guy I'm not having any more pets just too upsetting when you get so attached, he was always waiting for me inthe morning when I came home from work and would sleep on the bed during the day. Never mind take my mind of it , just done all my Christmas shopping online. Oddbins vouchers always go down well, off to sit in the garde at this rate with the weather so great it will be a barbecue for Christmas dinner.


Back tonight



Rosie

CarolM 21 Sep 2003 20:04

going to work, :( if anyone is still up at 12 cu then. :wink: if anyone isnt on at 12, :( cu monday night. :wink:

Bren 22 Sep 2003 00:20

Hi Mrs Mousie ,
hope all is well , won't be about at 12, be asleep :zzz:
so saying hi now :D

hello to anyone else who's about and bye....
Bren

dottie 22 Sep 2003 00:22

Hi my lovely parent bat Bren - we always missing each other just lately.

Hi Rosie - tell me how to become a fallen angel please, did I make a good start by throwing my bra's at mick last night :lol: (not really)

CarolM 22 Sep 2003 02:28

sorry i hate this missed you all again, :cry: i wished i would of been here all nite, :( but duty calls it pays our bills, :) hope to cu you all soon , :D missed you all. :wink:

Bren 22 Sep 2003 08:41

The Bat flies by to say hello
and once again i have to go

Hi Mrs Mouse

Bren

ROSIE 22 Sep 2003 11:42

trust me Bren the first thing you need is a good lawyer


Rosie

heat 22 Sep 2003 17:32

Who's the wise guy that put the words Lawyer and Good in the same sentance???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROSIE 22 Sep 2003 18:55

Sorry OK a celebate lawyer (stops you getting screwed)


Rosie

Chris 22 Sep 2003 20:58

What is the definition of waste?

A 72 seater coach going over a cliff with only 70 lawyers on board!!!

CarolM 22 Sep 2003 21:07

hi all hope your well, :D been to work im shattered :( ,time to relax on here now. :wink:

Terri 22 Sep 2003 22:43

:D Hi Mrs Mouse, seems like I've missed u again.

Hope u is well and not working toooo hard.

Take care!

CarolM 23 Sep 2003 20:56

hi Terri, :D sorry i missed you hope to see you soon. :D Hope you are well. :wink:

Terri 23 Sep 2003 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
hi Terri, :D sorry i missed you hope to see you soon. :D Hope you are well. :wink:

..................and as if by magic, here I am :wink: Long time no see!!!!
I'm well thanks, hope you are too!

CarolM 23 Sep 2003 21:26

im fine, :D nice to see you :lol: Terri.Did you have a good weekend? :wink:

heat 23 Sep 2003 21:30

Just popped in for a little while before CSI Miami at 9...


Hope everyone is ok

Terri 23 Sep 2003 21:35

:D Nice to see you too Carol!
Not a bad weekend........what I can remember of it :lol:
Seems ages ago already, this weekend can't come quick enough 8)

:D Hiya Heat, How's you?

heat 23 Sep 2003 21:49

I'm grand, thanks, Terri. Hows you???

Terri 23 Sep 2003 21:57

:D Glad to hear you are well Heat. Does this mean you've managed to shrug off the flu? Thats great!

I'm fine thanks, got too much to do and too little time to do it in......you know how it is :lol: Never mind, such is life!
Roll on the weekend 8)

Chris 23 Sep 2003 22:01

Hi all,

Hows everyone doing today?

I am absolutley freezing!!!!!! Just gone back from cleaning the car. had a little accidnet this morning. I swerved to avoid a cow which jumped out in front of me and managed to squash 2 chickens!!! Kievs anyone??

CarolM 23 Sep 2003 23:07

so they ended up as mini kievs eh Chris :lol:

Bren 24 Sep 2003 11:58

The Bat flies in to say hello, i've not been around much,various reasons, and busy week.

so hello one and all

Bren

Chris 24 Sep 2003 12:01

Hello bren - Good to see you back!!!

I notice gabriel is also back.....

Bren 24 Sep 2003 13:06

Hello Chris,
nice to see you, hope all goes well at the dentist.....not the nicest way to spend the day
got to go now....bye....

Bren

dottie 24 Sep 2003 17:41

Hi Bren, Lovely to see my parent bat back.

Chris, try some oil of cloves, apply with cotton bud, it will surely numb the area, obtainable from chemists and ASDA. :)

The Flying Mouse 24 Sep 2003 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Hi all,
I swerved to avoid a cow which jumped out in front of me and managed to squash 2 chickens!!! Kievs anyone??

You know,talking about chickens,just where on a chicken are it's Mcnuggets? :roll:
I have this mental image of a chicken running round a farmyard clutching it's Mcnuggets saying your not getting your hands on mine 8O .

Chris 24 Sep 2003 20:33

Mousie, i did not need that image before I went to KFC!!!!!!!!!

The staff now think I am nuts for laughing whils reading the menu!!!!!!!

CarolM 24 Sep 2003 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Mousie, i did not need that image before I went to KFC!!!!!!!!!

The staff now think I am nuts for laughing whils reading the menu!!!!!!!

ha, ha, ha lmao, youll never look at chicken nuggets in the same way again Chris. :roll: , hi all, :D hope you are all well this fine night. :wink:

Bren 24 Sep 2003 22:08

Hello Mrs Mousie :D
how are you this evening? well i hope
Bren

CarolM 24 Sep 2003 22:32

hi Bren thanx :D ,mousie and i are fine, :D hope you and yours are well too. :wink:

Bren 25 Sep 2003 22:57

The Bat says hello and good evening

Bren

CarolM 25 Sep 2003 23:19

hi everyone, :D hope you are well. :wink:

heat 26 Sep 2003 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Hi all,
I swerved to avoid a cow which jumped out in front of me and managed to squash 2 chickens!!! Kievs anyone??

You know,talking about chickens,just where on a chicken are it's Mcnuggets? :roll:
I have this mental image of a chicken running round a farmyard clutching it's Mcnuggets saying your not getting your hands on mine 8O .

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You two should do a double act.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bren 26 Sep 2003 14:03

Be Happy it's friday!!! :D
joy of joys that means i have the dreaded shopping to do later :(

but then i can come here and relax among friends :D

Have fun
seeyou later
Bren

Terri 26 Sep 2003 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren The Bat
Be Happy it's friday!!! :D
joy of joys that means i have the dreaded shopping to do later :(

but then i can come here and relax among friends :D

Have fun
seeyou later
Bren

:D Hiya Bren
I'm certainly happy it's Friday.......YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
It's the weekend!!!!!!!
I know what u mean about the shopping Bren :roll:
Look forward to seeing u later :D Take care

The Flying Mouse 26 Sep 2003 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Hi all,
I swerved to avoid a cow which jumped out in front of me and managed to squash 2 chickens!!! Kievs anyone??

You know,talking about chickens,just where on a chicken are it's Mcnuggets? :roll:
I have this mental image of a chicken running round a farmyard clutching it's Mcnuggets saying your not getting your hands on mine 8O .

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You two should do a double act.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But that would mean Chris would have to start all his posts with "I say I say I say" :lol:

Hope everyone is well :lol: .
Been back to bed for a nap.Didn't get much sleep last night cos I had the sniffles :( .Seem to have cleared up now though :D

Chris 26 Sep 2003 20:59

I Say I say i Say.......

Thats not such a bad thing Mousie!!!!!

Bren 26 Sep 2003 21:33

Evening Mousie, hope you're feeling better soon.

Hi Chris, how are you?

hello all

Bren

heat 26 Sep 2003 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
I Say I say i Say.......

Thats not such a bad thing Mousie!!!!!

OH NO!!!!!!!


I've created a monster!!!!!!!!! 8O 8O 8O

Chris 26 Sep 2003 22:47

Quote:

OH NO!!!!!!!


I've created a monster!!!!!!!!! 8O 8O 8O
...with blue eyes and a tan and I'm good for relieving your tensions!!!!!!!

heat 26 Sep 2003 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Quote:

OH NO!!!!!!!


I've created a monster!!!!!!!!! 8O 8O 8O
...with blue eyes and a tan and I'm good for relieving your tensions!!!!!!!

Ooooohhhhh Chris......Is that an offer???? :wink:

Chris 26 Sep 2003 22:59

;)

Only if you ask very nicely ;)

heat 26 Sep 2003 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
;)

Only if you ask very nicely ;)

I can do nicely.... :P

CarolM 27 Sep 2003 00:21

hello all , :D hope you ve all had a good evening . :wink:

Chris 27 Sep 2003 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat

I can do nicely.... :P

Let me guess...

You are much better at doing naughty!!!!!

heat 27 Sep 2003 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Quote:

Originally Posted by heat

I can do nicely.... :P

Let me guess...

You are much better at doing naughty!!!!!

Oh Chris...you know me too damn well..... :wink: :P :D

CarolM 28 Sep 2003 15:48

hi all, :D hope your all well. :wink:

Terri 28 Sep 2003 15:51

:D Hiya Carol

Hope you are well!

I'm good thanks, just taking a well earned break in between the decorating!

CarolM 28 Sep 2003 15:57

weve got a visitor Chris off mlukfc coollllllll, :D we will be going out soon, cu soon mate. :wink:

Terri 28 Sep 2003 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
weve got a visitor Chris off mlukfc coollllllll, :D we will be going out soon, cu soon mate. :wink:

Wow 8) Hope u all have a great day!

:D Say Hi to chris for me!

:D Take care, Speak soon!

CarolM 28 Sep 2003 16:08

ok will say hi for you, cu later mate. :wink:

Tim 28 Sep 2003 20:32

Guess who is back???

Tim 28 Sep 2003 20:40

MBrevard what the ~~~~ is your problem???? Thought you were a nice woman... but with this kind of PM's i don't like being a "friend" of yours!! :evil:

Bren 28 Sep 2003 20:52

Helloooooo Timmmmmmmm :D
Good to have you back :D

Bren

CarolM 28 Sep 2003 20:56

hi Tim, :D nice to see you, :D long time no see. Welcome back buddy. :wink:

Tim 28 Sep 2003 20:56

Thnx Bren.... so be prepared. Cropped of a couple of weeks without a computer so.... hehehe!!! :lmao:

Bren 28 Sep 2003 21:05

You'll have to do some serious postwhoring Tim...to make up for lost time :lol: :lol:

Bren

Testify 29 Sep 2003 15:04

Hey Terri, hope your havin a good day matey. You in chat tonite?? Hope you are well :D

Terri 29 Sep 2003 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
Hey Terri, hope your havin a good day matey. You in chat tonite?? Hope you are well :D

Hiya Testify

How's you? Working hard I hope :lol: Hope you are having a good day!
I'm not having a very good one myself, I feel like going back to bed and starting all over again :roll: I wish :lol:
Catch ya later

Testify 29 Sep 2003 15:19

of course im working hard. Its not been a good day for me either. i could do with the same. catch ya later mate :)

Tim 29 Sep 2003 18:53

Hehe, my first day at the new job... and it was fun!!!

The Flying Mouse 29 Sep 2003 19:00

:twisted: Hi Tim.
Glad to hear that your new job got off to a good start :D .

Tim 29 Sep 2003 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
:twisted: Hi Tim.
Glad to hear that your new job got off to a good start :D .

Thanks Mouse.... nice to see you around here again.

You know... it is fun, got payed while i'm working on the study.... lol... First 3 weeks are a kind of a course / study thing.

The Flying Mouse 29 Sep 2003 19:06

:twisted: Sounds cool 8) .
How's your girlfriend these days?She any better?

Tim 29 Sep 2003 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
:twisted: Sounds cool 8) .
How's your girlfriend these days?She any better?

Euh... shit forgot to tell..... Euh.. she broke up with me... so i'm back in Nijmegen. She broke up cause she couldn't handle it all.... A real suck reason... but okay.

But to answer your question, she is doing fine.

The Flying Mouse 29 Sep 2003 19:14

:twisted: Sorry to hear you've split up :( .
Glad to hear that she is feeling better :)

Tim 29 Sep 2003 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
:twisted: Sorry to hear you've split up :( .
Glad to hear that she is feeling better :)

Well, it was her plan so..... And now she wants me back... don't think so. First some rest and piece again.

How are you BTW Flying Mouse??? HOpe you are doing fine, and how is Mrs. Mouse???
Did some nice things lately?? Some karaoke???

The Flying Mouse 29 Sep 2003 19:21

:twisted: We're fine thanks buddy :D .
Still rockin.Just about :lol: .
Had a great day yesterday 8) .Chris drove down from Huddesfield to visit us.We took him to town to see the sights and had a bite to eat.Had fun :D

Tim 29 Sep 2003 19:23

Sounds pretty cool Flying Mouse.... And Chris is a nice guy, and you are also very nice people, so, can imagine you had fun!!!

The Flying Mouse 29 Sep 2003 19:29

:twisted: Yes,he's a real nice guy :D .
We all came back to our house after town and listened to some Meat and had a good conversation about him 8) .
He had to leave pretty early though,about 9.30 :( ,but he had a long drive ahead of him and he has to be up early in the morning for work :wink: .

CarolM 29 Sep 2003 19:50

Hi all, :D hope you have all had a good day. :wink: Hey Dottie our meeting with Chris was coollllll, :wink: he is a really nice guy :wink: we showed him the Liverpool sights , :D then went and had dinner :D was really a great day. :wink: .

dottie 29 Sep 2003 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
Hi all, :D hope you have all had a good day. :wink: Hey Dottie our meeting with Chris was coollllll, :wink: he is a really nice guy :wink: we showed him the Liverpool sights , :D then went and had dinner :D was really a great day. :wink: .

I'm jealous :oops: , but I hope one day, we can all get together somewhere, somehow :(


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:34.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.11567 seconds with 11 queries.