mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

CarolM 29 Sep 2003 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
Hi all, :D hope you have all had a good day. :wink: Hey Dottie our meeting with Chris was coollllll, :wink: he is a really nice guy :wink: we showed him the Liverpool sights , :D then went and had dinner :D was really a great day. :wink: .

I'm jealous :oops: , but I hope one day, we can all get together somewhere, somehow :(

I really wish we could all meet up one day, :D someway, somewhere ,somehow. It would be Really coolllllllllllllll. :wink:

Chris 29 Sep 2003 20:53

I am getting all big-headed over here reading about how nice i am. I think I might have to print some of these comments out and blow them up to paste over the walls of my shop for the customers!!

I must admit, I had a great day. it is not often that one gets ot talk to fellow fans who are passionate about meat!!

Quote:

I'm jealous , but I hope one day, we can all get together somewhere, somehow
.

Ok Dottie, Your place or mine!?!?!??!?!? :lmao:

Bren 29 Sep 2003 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
Hehe, my first day at the new job... and it was fun!!!

Glad to hear that Tim :D

Bren

CarolM 29 Sep 2003 22:25

just tucking in to a lurvley liver dinner mmmmmmmmmmmm, :D hope you are all well, :D Hi Bren, hows you matey? :wink:

original sin 29 Sep 2003 22:30

Hi all
Tim gald the job went well :up:

So when are we all meeting up then? I feel a party coming on :twisted:

CarolM 29 Sep 2003 22:38

dont know sin, :( but i really like this plan very much, :D did someone say PARTY? :wink:

original sin 29 Sep 2003 22:40

TOGA!! TOGA!!! TOGA!!!

CarolM 29 Sep 2003 22:42

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :lol:

Chris 29 Sep 2003 22:45

PArty???

Who's bringing the keg!?!??!!?!!?

CarolM 29 Sep 2003 22:48

me and sin. yayyyyyyyyyyyyy. :wink:

heat 30 Sep 2003 02:59

P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!!! WHHHHOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


I've got tequilla!!!! :P :P :P

The Flying Mouse 30 Sep 2003 09:30

:twisted: Party sounds good to me 8) .
I'll bring the cider and brandy :P .
If we could only get a convention off the ground :( .

heat 30 Sep 2003 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
If we could only get a convention off the ground :( .

I know what you mean, Mousie :evil:

People say they wanna get together, but when it comes to it, theres not much interest...shame though.... :roll:

Bren 30 Sep 2003 17:27

a quick hello from me,
hope everyone's had a good day

see you later hopefully.......

Bren

dottie 30 Sep 2003 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
I am getting all big-headed over here reading about how nice i am. I think I might have to print some of these comments out and blow them up to paste over the walls of my shop for the customers!!

I must admit, I had a great day. it is not often that one gets ot talk to fellow fans who are passionate about meat!!

Quote:

I'm jealous , but I hope one day, we can all get together somewhere, somehow
.

Ok Dottie, Your place or mine!?!?!??!?!? :lmao:

A field will do Chris :lol:

dottie 30 Sep 2003 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
PArty???

Who's bringing the keg!?!??!!?!!?


Bren 30 Sep 2003 19:06

Just me all alone flying about an empty forum :roll:

so bye bye..........will fly away and cook tea

Bren

Tim 30 Sep 2003 19:20

So it was the second day.... was fun at work.... real fun!!!

original sin 30 Sep 2003 20:53

Hey hey hey hello one and all
Tim I hope work continues for you as it has started :up:

CarolM 30 Sep 2003 21:17

Hi all, :D i also have had my second good day in work, :D i hope this carries on. :D fell asleep when i came in from work , 8O only just woke up. :wink:

Testify 30 Sep 2003 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
So it was the second day.... was fun at work.... real fun!!!

glad things are goin well Tim!!! :D

Bren 30 Sep 2003 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim
So it was the second day.... was fun at work.... real fun!!!

:D glad to hear that Tim,....Ik ben blij dat te horen :D
Ik ben blij voor je.

Bren

missed you again :( ..i never seem to be here when you are....

CarolM 30 Sep 2003 22:59

where is everyone ? 8O sooooooooooooooo lonely :( here on my own. :cry:

dottie 30 Sep 2003 23:02

I'm here somewhe :o re

CarolM 30 Sep 2003 23:13

yayyyyyyyy, :D hi Dottie, :D hope you are well. :wink:

Chris 30 Sep 2003 23:17

I am also here

Thank god I get my tooth fixed tomorrow!! I is in agony

dottie 30 Sep 2003 23:22

Hiya Mrs Mouse, hows you?

Chris Oh I feel for you, thank goodness tomorrow will soon be here. I wished you'd been able to attend my dentist down here, he had been known to open his surgery on a sunday for me.

Chris 30 Sep 2003 23:26

Cheers Dottie.

I have been fine up until this evening when it has started hurting like heck!!! I am drugged up on Anadin Extra which is helping!! I would ring the dentist but I saw her in the pub about half an hour ago and don't want her anywhere near me in the state she was in!!! :D

BTW, I tried Oil of Cloves, I must be allergic or summat, was "calling Ralf on the big white telephone" all afternoon!!!

dottie 30 Sep 2003 23:33

Oh Chris, Sorry about that, normally it works a whizz :( for you.

Sure it wasn't one of your culinery delights that upset your tum-tum :roll:

Bren 30 Sep 2003 23:40

The Bat says hi mrs Mouse
hi Chris
Hi Dottie



Bren

Chris 01 Oct 2003 00:57

Dottie, Cloves didn't do the trick but whisky did!!

Got told to try gargling/sloshing some round my gums

the gums absorb the alcohol and it works as an anaesthetic!!!

sherrie87 01 Oct 2003 05:14

Chris,

I hope that dentist can do wonders for you very soon! My husband actually dreamed he was eating croutons Friday night and when he woke up he had crushed one of his teeth- half of it is completely gone, swallowed no doubt! 8O I fear he may be making a similar trip to the dentist. Best of luck, I hope you get some good meds afterwards.

Sherrie

heat 01 Oct 2003 11:41

Am sending Chris loads and loads of positive vibes that the butcher, er, i mean dentist won't hurt him too much!!!

Chris 01 Oct 2003 13:00

I am not too bad at going to the dentists!!!

Sherrie: i am going because i ate my only filling!!! I was eating a sandwich, felt it all out but swallowed it anyway!!!

Last week i dreamt I was eating marshmallows. When i woke up, my pillow had gone!!

Tim 01 Oct 2003 20:10

My god... just seen the layout....i am so shocked.... If it stays this way, i think it is time for me to think if this forum and site is still something for me. :cry:

CarolM 01 Oct 2003 20:35

had a good day at work, :D hope everyone else had a good day too,those who were OFF wont mention any names ,eh nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more :lol: and to those who were IN. :wink:

Terri 01 Oct 2003 21:28

:D Hiya Carol

Hope you is well and had a good day at work! :wink:

I've had a good day at home! :wink:

dottie 01 Oct 2003 21:34

Chris if your back from the dentist, hope all went well, and that she was in a good mood :lol:

Chris 01 Oct 2003 21:38

I am feeling wonderful and am all fixed!!!!!! (nearly)

They had to give me that much anaesthetic that they numbed my entire lower jaw, tongue and cheeks

I couldn't swallow for 4 hours so have been sat watching telly and drooling!!!!!!!!

dottie 01 Oct 2003 21:41

I couldn't swallow for 4 hours so have been sat watching telly and drooling!!!!!!!![/quote]

Yes but watching what Chris :twisted: :lol:

mariella 01 Oct 2003 21:42

Chris, very good to hear you are feeling good!
I am always very interested to know when someone is drooling :lol:
...are you still?

xxx

Mariella

ROSIE 01 Oct 2003 21:46

Depending on what I'm watching I often drool night night

Rosie

Chris 01 Oct 2003 22:00

Quote:


Yes but watching what Chris :twisted: :lol:
That is the downside!! It was Countdown with Richard Whiteley!!!!!!

It was appalling as i couldn't move my mouth!! i looked like a right nutter!!

What happened was a tooth ahd come up through my gum adn was infected below the gum line!! it may have to come out in amonths time but they need to clear the infection first!! Which means lots more visits!!!!

dottie 02 Oct 2003 17:09

It was appalling as i couldn't move my mouth!! i looked like a right nutter!!

what'd mean looked like a right nutter, description please :lol:
So glad your feeling better now Chris :D for you.

Bren 02 Oct 2003 18:29

A quick hello from me, hope all is well with everyone.

Tim,
hello from me , hope the day went well :D

got to go now i am doing a computer course at evening class.
be back later about 10pm ...hopefully

have a good evening and have fun, everyone

Bren

Chris 02 Oct 2003 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
It was appalling as i couldn't move my mouth!! i looked like a right nutter!!

what'd mean looked like a right nutter, description please :lol:

I was sat with my mouth open and my tongue lolling over the edge of my mouth!!!!!

Anyway, they decided that it is all down to an infected wisdom tooth!! Have got to go every wednesday for the next four weeks and then it will be all better. Although I have to have the jabs every time so I will be sat drooling every wednesday!! I better invest in some decent films so i have some beautiful women to drool over!!!!!!

Not sure if i said this but i think the dentist thinks I am an alcoholic!!! On Tuesday night i used whiskey to numb the pain!! Wednesday, I got up an hour before my appointment and it was too painful to brush them properly!! I never realised until i was in the chair that my breath stank of stale whiskey!!!!!!

Testify 02 Oct 2003 21:59

poor chris. all will be better soon.

Dottie!! i aint spoke to you in ages!! im missin u :cry:

Bren 02 Oct 2003 23:26

Hi from Me
hope you've all had a good evening

Bren

Tim 03 Oct 2003 17:23

Every evening is good with my new computer Bren :lol: Only thing i do is Patience hahahaha

Bren 03 Oct 2003 21:44

Hello Timmmmmm :D :D
good to see you back


Bren

CarolM 03 Oct 2003 21:45

hello to you all hope your all happy, :D the weekend is here yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :wink:

Rob The Badger 03 Oct 2003 21:59

*drool*

Chris 03 Oct 2003 22:10

Sadly, some of us work weekends so it is no different to any other day!!!!!

Ho hum!!! - Think of the money!!!!!!

CarolM 03 Oct 2003 22:22

Chris you are a very hard worker, :D dont worry though you got holidays, :wink: i havent till after christmas. :cry:

Bren 03 Oct 2003 22:33

Hello Eyeore, Chris and Mrs Mousie :D


hope you are all ok

Bren

Chris 03 Oct 2003 22:35

I do get holidays yes mrs mouse

I am just thinking of the manchester concert!!!

Did mousie tell you wehre i am sat?

Block B - Row 6

CarolM 03 Oct 2003 22:50

wowwwwwwwww Chris cool, :D no Mousie must of forgot to tell me . :? Made up for you mate coolllllllllllllllllllllllllll. :wink:

original sin 04 Oct 2003 01:35

but did he also tell you......................... :twisted:
I'll be sitting on his lap :lmao:

heat 04 Oct 2003 04:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by original sin
but did he also tell you......................... :twisted:
I'll be sitting on his lap :lmao:


But that's impossible, Sin....

'Cos i've already booked me place there :wink: :P

Bren 04 Oct 2003 12:36

Hello from me,
just having a cup of tea so i thought It was a good excuse to visit for a while :D

.....but it's very quiet, no one for The Bat to talk to :(

Bren

Bren 04 Oct 2003 12:56

Hello and bye for now :lol:

be back later....

Bren

heat 04 Oct 2003 13:57

Hiya Peoples,

Just a quick visit before i head off into town...more retail therapy.. :roll: ...whats a gal to do???? :wink:

CarolM 04 Oct 2003 13:59

hi hun, :D have a great time see you soon. :wink:

heat 04 Oct 2003 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
hi hun, :D have a great time see you soon. :wink:

I'll do my best..... :roll: :lol:

CarolM 04 Oct 2003 14:10

go girl, :D go shop till you drop, :lol: lmao. :wink:

Bren 04 Oct 2003 14:12

Hi Mrs Mouse, Hi Heat


Bren

heat 04 Oct 2003 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
go girl, :D go shop till you drop, :lol: lmao. :wink:

I intend to hun...after all...whats hubby's credit card for???? :wink: :lol:

CarolM 04 Oct 2003 14:19

yay, whooooooooooooo enjoy. :lol: Hi Bren hows you today hun? :wink:

heat 04 Oct 2003 14:22

Hiya Bren :D - sorry didn't see ya there hun, sorry :oops: - how's you?

Bren 04 Oct 2003 14:24

I'm fine today thanks Mrs Mouse :D
just going out for a bit , going to see my parents for a couple of hours
be back later....i've got the computer to myself all evening :D :D

See you later
Bren

CarolM 04 Oct 2003 14:29

ill be here hun, :D look forward to talking to you then, :D have a good day Bren. :wink:

The Flying Mouse 04 Oct 2003 19:33

:twisted: Right,gotta get ready for work :wink: .
See thee all later :D .

Bren 04 Oct 2003 19:37

Hi Mousie, :D
see you later Mousie......bye

Bren

Hi everyone

CarolM 04 Oct 2003 19:39

ill be going myself soon, :( hi Bren, :D seeya Mousie. :wink:

heat 04 Oct 2003 19:40

OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now a RAMPANT LOAFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks R!!!!

:D :P 8) :D :P 8) :D :P 8) :D :P 8)

Bren 04 Oct 2003 19:43

:lol: :lol: Congratulations Heat :lol: :lol:

Bren

Bren 04 Oct 2003 19:45

Hi Mrs Mouse, nice to see you :D
How are you this evening?

Bren

CarolM 04 Oct 2003 19:46

nice one Heat ,lmao. :lol: see you and Chris and everyone else who is still here later, :D if your stiill on, :wink: if not catchya both and all tomorrow gotta work. :( Take care. :wink:

Testify 04 Oct 2003 19:49

nice one heat!!!!! :lol:

CG's

CarolM 04 Oct 2003 20:01

were fine Bren, :D hope you is too , :D gotta run, :( cu all laters. :wink:

Chris 04 Oct 2003 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
Quote:

Originally Posted by original sin
but did he also tell you......................... :twisted:
I'll be sitting on his lap :lmao:


But that's impossible, Sin....

'Cos i've already booked me place there :wink: :P


Ladies, ladies, more than enough room for two!!

heat 05 Oct 2003 00:01

You heard him Sin!!!

I'll take the right knee - you can have the left..... :wink:

dottie 05 Oct 2003 12:06

And I'll have the m....e :oops: :twisted: :lol:

heat 05 Oct 2003 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
And I'll have the m....e :oops: :twisted: :lol:


:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CarolM 05 Oct 2003 15:02

hello all, :D hope you are well this fine day. :wink: ,eh Chris you will soon have your own fan club at this rate. :lmao: .

heat 05 Oct 2003 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
eh Chris you will soon have your own fan club at this rate. :lmao: .

So who's gonna be president of the Chris Appreciation Society then???

CarolM 05 Oct 2003 15:36

well off course it has to be Dottie, :wink: she would never forgive us otherwise. 8O :lmao: :lmao: :wink:,ill sort all his fan mail . :lmao: Over to Heat and Sin now. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :wink: .

original sin 05 Oct 2003 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
You heard him Sin!!!

I'll take the right knee - you can have the left..... :wink:

Nah I fidget too much for just one knee :twisted:

CarolM 05 Oct 2003 15:58

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

heat 05 Oct 2003 18:28

I'll be his P.A. :D

And i'm more than happy to personally assist him with ANY needs that may arise.... :wink: :P :lol:

CarolM 05 Oct 2003 18:41

:lmao: :lmao: way to go Heat. :lol:

Chris 05 Oct 2003 19:08

I do not know whether to be flattered or start running like hell!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Thank You ladies!!!

CarolM 05 Oct 2003 19:53

instead of Forrest, run chris run. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:.

heat 05 Oct 2003 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
I do not know whether to be flattered or start running like hell!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Thank You ladies!!!

Whats up hun??? You ain't scared of little ol' me???

I promise i won't bite hun...well..not unless you ask me very nicely... :wink:

original sin 05 Oct 2003 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
instead of Forrest, run chris run. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:.

:lmao: :mrgreen:

Heat wrote
Quote:

Whats up hun??? You ain't scared of little ol' me???
I promise i won't bite hun...well..not unless you ask me very nicely...
:twisted: but I might :wink: 8)

CarolM 06 Oct 2003 19:22

hi all, :D hope everyone has had a good day, :D good evening all. :wink:

Rob The Badger 06 Oct 2003 19:37

Evenin' Double M. I had a fantabulous, grabulous, zip-soop-sabulous day! Gor a hug from someone I really wanted to hug.
Aren't I easy to please? :D :wink:

original sin 06 Oct 2003 20:38

way to go eyeore that sounds really good :wink:

Rob The Badger 06 Oct 2003 20:52

Yeah . . .it was :P
Makes me wanna sing. . .
#So if you go, to San Fransisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair!#
^_^
I love that song!

CarolM 06 Oct 2003 21:06

thats great news eyeore :D hope everything goes well :wink:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:55.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.09813 seconds with 11 queries.