mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

Rob The Badger 06 Oct 2003 21:16

:D I am one happy bunny tonight! :bunny:

heat 06 Oct 2003 22:00

Glad to hear it, Eyeore - pleased that things are lookin up for ya hun :D


Mrs M - Think we need to get together to discuss these Chris Appreciation Society T-shirts....

Chris 06 Oct 2003 22:15

T-Shirts???

Should I be selling autographs?!??!?! :D

Anyway, just to encourage you guys:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/1099.gif

heat 06 Oct 2003 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
T-Shirts???

Should I be selling autographs?!??!?! :D

Anyway, just to encourage you guys:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/1099.gif


Chris, as your P.A, tis my advice to you that when you sell your autographs, make sure you get at least £25 for em hun...

Chris 06 Oct 2003 22:25

Incredibly sad confession

When i was on 15-to-1, one of my older customers asked if she could have her photo taken with me to send to her daughter to prove that she knew that nice young man off the telly!!!!

heat 06 Oct 2003 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Incredibly sad confession

When i was on 15-to-1, one of my older customers asked if she could have her photo taken with me to send to her daughter to prove that she knew that nice young man off the telly!!!!

:lmao:

And how much did you charg her for that privilidge???

CarolM 07 Oct 2003 01:04

sorry to some of you guys, :oops: puter has been a hassle all night, :evil: hope it stays ok now :roll: ,just temporamental me thinks. :wink: cu all tomorrow night. :lol:

Chris 07 Oct 2003 14:17

Sorry to hear that Mrs M!!

Have you tried threatening it with a big hammer and screwdriver!!!!

Failing that, try leaving adverts for new super-duper hi-tech computers next to it!! it might think you are going to replace it and decide to start working properly!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Terri 07 Oct 2003 16:00

Computer not behaving its self? Not good!

Sorry to hear that Carol!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Have you tried threatening it with a big hammer and screwdriver!!!!

Failing that, try leaving adverts for new super-duper hi-tech computers next to it!! it might think you are going to replace it and decide to start working properly!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

like it Chris :lmao: I'll remember that when mines not behaving :lol:

Failing that.........Get Well Soon Mrs Mouses' computer!!!!!

CarolM 07 Oct 2003 19:34

thanx guys, its been ok up to now touch wood. If it acts up again ill take your advice Chris. :lmao: :lmao: :wink:

Chris 07 Oct 2003 21:15

No probs mrs M!!!

You'd never guess fromt aht advice that i once applied for a job at PC world repairs department would you!!!!!

CarolM 07 Oct 2003 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
No probs mrs M!!!

You'd never guess fromt aht advice that i once applied for a job at pc world repairs department would you!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Terri 07 Oct 2003 21:48

:D Hi Carol :D

Hows you?

Glad to see computer is behaving it's self :wink:

CarolM 07 Oct 2003 21:59

hi Terri,fine thank. :D You? :D ,computer is ok up to now :roll: were going away tomorrow till saturday, :D need a break, :wink: uncles caravan, :D So my last night on here till saturday. :( back on saturday morning though ill miss you all. :wink:

Terri 07 Oct 2003 22:06

:D Hi Carol,

I'm on the mend thanks, had a nasty cold all weekend. Put a real dampner on the weekend. I seem to be having my fair share of illnesses just recently, hopefully thats it for this year!

Glad computer is being good.

Hope u have a nice break, we'll miss u too :wink:

Have fun :wink:

Chris 07 Oct 2003 22:48

have a good holiday carol!!

Try not to miss us too much

heat 07 Oct 2003 22:54

Have a good one hun - you deserve it!!!

Testify 07 Oct 2003 22:59

have a good time Carol

CarolM 07 Oct 2003 23:55

awwwwwww, shucks guys thanx :oops: ,cant say ill try not to miss you all too much , :) because i know ill miss you all like crazy. :cry: , cu soon guys, look after you all, :) Mousie says bye see you soon. :wink:

dottie 08 Oct 2003 16:26

PC world repairs department would you!!!!![/quote]

AAAH! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: No pleazzzzzzzze.... not on this forum, please please do not mention them, I have my reasons :twisted:

Oh alright I'll tell you - Last year in August we bought a pc with all the bits from PCWorld, it went backand forth so many times, engineers took residence in my house, well it seemed like it! They kept telling me I was doing something wrong :!: :?

Finally a help line chappie, who shall be anonymous asked what my serial no was, I gave it to him, and he replied "I'm sorry to tell you you have been sold a second hand pc for a new price :!: " Trading standards were ready to take PC World to court, when a gracious offer made by them, for an upgraded pc chosen by myself ,with upgrades on the printer, scanner ,camera, etc., was accepted by me. But I have never set foot inside their showrooms, since then..

Terri 09 Oct 2003 11:30

8O Sooooo Quiet around here this morning, just me rattling around on my lonesome :roll:

Me thinks it's best I go get some work done...........got to look willing :wink: :lol:

Be good :wink:

heat 09 Oct 2003 17:02

Good God Dottie!!!!!

That is bloody unbelieveable - just makes you wonder what they think they can get away with when a person isn't in the know!!! 8O

Terri 09 Oct 2003 17:08

:D Just wanted to share our good news.

My neice had a 7lb 7oz baby boy this afternoon :D Great news!!!!!!

OMG.....I feel so old........I think this now makes me a great aunt 8O

heat 09 Oct 2003 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terri
:D Just wanted to share my good news.

My neice had a 7lb 7oz baby boy this afternoon :D Great news!!!!!!

OMG.....I feel so old........I think this now makes me a great aunt 8O


Congrats Terri :D Welcome to the great Aunts clubs - hope mother, baby and great aunt are all well!!!!

Terri 09 Oct 2003 17:12

:D Hiya Heat

How is you?

Mother & baby doing well thanks :D and one happy auntie here :D

heat 09 Oct 2003 17:14

Hiya Terri :D

I is good thanks hun - my niece had a baby almost a month ago now, the grow so quickly, so make the most of this one while you can - has your niece decided on a name for him yet?

Crystal Eyes 09 Oct 2003 17:18

Great to hear it terri. :D

Don't normally post here but I have to complain to someone. I can't feel half my mouth! Bloomin' dentists. (no offence meant to any dentist meat loaf fans out there)

Crystal

P.S. Has a name been decided fo the baby yet?

Terri 09 Oct 2003 17:25

:D Thanks

I'm all at 6's and 7's sooooo excited :lol:

I don't think they've quite decided on a name yet.......will keep u posted

Poor u Crystal, denists eh? :evil:
Hope you soon feel better!

heat 09 Oct 2003 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Crystal Eyes
Don't normally post here but I have to complain to someone. I can't feel half my mouth! Bloomin' dentists. (no offence meant to any dentist meat loaf fans out there)

Know what you mean Crystal...bloody dentists... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: hate them... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Cathie 09 Oct 2003 21:34

Congratulations Terri!!! :D :D Glad to hear they are both doing well. Have they picked a name yet?

And Crystal...I agree...HATE the dentist!

Testify 09 Oct 2003 21:45

CG's Terri!!! :D

Terri 09 Oct 2003 21:45

:D Thanks Cathie

They've named him Travis Marcus!

Jen 09 Oct 2003 21:46

:D :D :D Hey Terri, great news, congrats!!! :D :D :D

heat 09 Oct 2003 22:35

Great name, Terri :D

Terri 09 Oct 2003 22:51

:D Yeah good aint it Heat

You all packed and ready for your weekend away? Hope you have a great time. Will miss u not being around.
Have fun :wink:

heat 09 Oct 2003 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terri
You all packed and ready for your weekend away? Hope you have a great time. Will miss u not being around.
Have fun :wink:


All packed. :roll: Ready??? am i heck as like!!!! Will miss you all like mad too :twisted:

dottie 10 Oct 2003 18:02

Heat have a great weekend, see you soon :)

Bren 10 Oct 2003 20:56

The Bat just flew in to say hello :lol:

going for a fly around the forum now :D

Bren

Terri 10 Oct 2003 21:06

:D Hiya Bren

Haven't seen you around lately.
Hope you are well!!!!!!

Just a flying visit for me, hope to be back later.

Bren 10 Oct 2003 21:07

Hi Terri,
i'm ok thanks

Hope you have had a good day :D nice to see you

Bren

Terri 10 Oct 2003 21:18

:D Hi Bren

Glad to hear u are ok, missed u being around!

I'm fine thanks and having a really great day. We've got a weekend of celebrations lined up 8) Just hope I can stand the pace :wink:
Take Care
Terri X

Bren 10 Oct 2003 21:33

Hi Terri ,
Thanks

Weekend of celebrations, that sounds fun :lol:
i'm sure you can stand the pace :D just enjoy

BREN

Chris 10 Oct 2003 22:42

Hiya Bren

Have fun with your university visiting this weekend.

What does he want to study at uni?

Bren 12 Oct 2003 14:29

Astrophysics 8O Chris,

I didn't go with them today, i'm not feeling well :(

Yesterday was fun , but exhausting!!

Bren

CarolM 12 Oct 2003 19:04

hi all, :D its great to be back. :wink:

Terri 12 Oct 2003 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
hi all, :D its great to be back. :wink:

:D Great to have you back :wink:

dottie 12 Oct 2003 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terri
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
hi all, :D its great to be back. :wink:

:D Great to have you back :wink:

Welcome Mrs Mouse - Glad your here again

Bren 13 Oct 2003 17:45

Hi from me,
Hope everyone is happy :D

Bren

CarolM 13 Oct 2003 21:57

thanx guys, :D missed ya all loads. :wink:

Bren 16 Oct 2003 12:05

Hi,
Just to say , i won't be about for a while,in case anyone notices my absence :lol:

Bye for now....

Bren

The Bat flies away.for a little while................bye

De vleermuis vliegt weg, voor een tijdje..........doei

The Flying Mouse 17 Oct 2003 12:13

:twisted: Hi Dottie and Bart.
I see your both enjoying a good ole bout of postwhoring :lol: .
Hope your well :D .

dottie 17 Oct 2003 12:15

What'd mean Mousie we're just taking part in Musical Tastes etc., :lol:

The Flying Mouse 17 Oct 2003 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
What'd mean Mousie we're just taking part in Musical Tastes etc., :lol:

Oh yeah,right,ok :wink:
:lmao:

How are you Dottie?

dottie 17 Oct 2003 12:22

Very well Mousie, really must get ready for work in a minute, but I don't want to leave :(

The Flying Mouse 17 Oct 2003 12:25

:twisted: Throw a sickie :lmao:

Never mind.Catch you later :wink: .

heat 17 Oct 2003 12:40

A sickie sounds good :wink:

The Flying Mouse 17 Oct 2003 12:48

:twisted: Hi Heat.
Nice to see you back :D .

heat 17 Oct 2003 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
:twisted: Hi Heat.
Nice to see you back :D .

Tis very good to be back mousie :wink:

Terri 17 Oct 2003 13:35

:roll: I'm very good at getting lost, but this time it's not me lost, it's my voice 8O

Blummin frustraiting, been missing for 2 days now. Family think they're in Heaven, just wait til it does return they'll wish they were :twisted:

Chris 17 Oct 2003 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
A sickie sounds good :wink:

A sickie sounds very very very good!! Can someone write me a note so i can get out of work this afternoon please!!

I have my fireworks inspection to decide whether i am a suitable person to sell fireworks!! The paperwork is incredible. I am currently typing up risk assessments to say what staff have to do if there is a fire (run away!!!!).

Perhaps if i hide under the stairs!!!!!

Bart 17 Oct 2003 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
What'd mean Mousie we're just taking part in Musical Tastes etc., :lol:


he he he. it's been fun today. :D

Chris 17 Oct 2003 19:55

HOORAY

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_2.gif

I passed!!!!

Right, how many rockets cna i put you all down for!!!!![/img]

CarolM 18 Oct 2003 14:51

hi there, :D hope everyone is well today. :wink:

heat 18 Oct 2003 15:06

Hi Mrs Mouse :D

I is grand, ty - hows you??

CarolM 18 Oct 2003 15:09

we are fine thanx hun, :D just dont know what to do today, 8O ill start filling the washing machine soon. :(

heat 18 Oct 2003 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
ill start filling the washing machine soon. :(

Already done it, Carol :wink:

And the hoovering, the polishing, making the beds, and the washing up!!! 8O

CarolM 18 Oct 2003 15:23

i know done all the dusting, hoovering, tidying up :lol: .A very true saying a womans work is never done, no sexist comments please. :lmao:

dottie 18 Oct 2003 18:57

[quote="Chris"]HOORAY

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_2.gif


Chris how do you put the smileys into your message on here, simple language please :oops:

Chris 18 Oct 2003 21:37

Dottie,

I have a program that does it for me!!

Will try and find the details for it!!

CarolM 19 Oct 2003 01:57

Hi all :D ,hope your all well :wink: .By the way Heat and Chris, everyone else, sorry we missed you tonite but had to work tonite :( ,and we went down very well once again :lol: . Hope to catch you all tomorrow guys missed ya all loads :( . You know we do it for us cos we get paid :wink: it pays the bills and makes us very happy to tribute to meat and the guys :) , and also for you folks, 8) you and Meat keep us going. :wink:Its really awesome what we do. :wink:

dottie 19 Oct 2003 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Dottie,

I have a program that does it for me!!

Will try and find the details for it!!

Cheers Chris :D

CarolM 19 Oct 2003 16:10

can someone tell me why i cant see my avatar, :( dont know if you can see it, i cant why is this? :cry:

heat 19 Oct 2003 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
can someone tell me why i cant see my avatar, :( dont know if you can see it, i cant why is this? :cry:

I can see it, Carol :D

here's a helpful hint - after a night out on the tiles, it may be a wise move to actully prop your eyes open with a matchstick, that way, you is guareenteed to see your avatar.... :lol: :lol:

CarolM 19 Oct 2003 18:28

still cant see my avatar, :( its really bugging me :( ,looking at an empty box with a red x in the corner. :(

CarolM 19 Oct 2003 18:56

about my avatar, ill shut up now, been told it should be back soon i know you can see it, but i cant so ill wait patiently. :wink:

Chris 19 Oct 2003 22:06

Carol,

Hate to bea killjoy but I can't see it either!!!

CarolM 19 Oct 2003 22:15

ohhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo Chris :cry: its ok im calm it will be back. :wink: no work tonite whooooooooooooooo. :lol:

Chris 21 Oct 2003 14:35

Just a quick message to say:

Is it me or is anyone else freezing their what-nots off!!!

It is absolutley freezing here!! I have that many layers on that i look like a round beach ball!!!!

This morning I went to work at 5 and as usual was wearing a shirt, tie, pullover adn suit jacket. Under this i ahd a vest and t-shirt adn I am still frozen!!

I have a pair of football socks pulled up to the knees adn a pair of socks over the top of these adn yet i still lost all feeling in my toes!!!!

I may have to dig out the bobble hat and mittens!!!

CarolM 21 Oct 2003 20:15

no Chris, :( your not imagining it it is bloody freezing brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :( Wrap up well now all. 8O

Bren 24 Oct 2003 21:22

The Bat about the forum flies,
Only quiet and emptiness she spies
After all the clamouring to see Meat
resulting in a feverish rush to gain a meet and greet,
that had the forum bursting at the seams for days,
it's strangely quiet now...for most have gone away

Testify 24 Oct 2003 22:01

awww im all alone in chat :cry:

mariella 24 Oct 2003 22:05

Sorry I missed you, Bren!

Am in a very good mood today! Still cannot believe Meat will sing We are Family :bunny: LOVE this!

xxx

Mariella

heat 25 Oct 2003 08:18

Morning to all you loverly people :D

dottie 25 Oct 2003 10:51

Gosh Heat your early, haven't you been to bed yet :lol:

Good Morning Heat - have a nice day :)

heat 25 Oct 2003 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Gosh Heat your early, haven't you been to bed yet :lol:

Good Morning Heat - have a nice day :)

Been to bed and back up....Ahhh...the joys of motherhood :D

CarolM 25 Oct 2003 12:25

Hello everyone. :lol:

CarolM 25 Oct 2003 13:17

any one here? :D

Terri 25 Oct 2003 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
any one here? :D

Me is :D

Howz you?

CarolM 25 Oct 2003 13:43

glad your ok Terri, :D im ok too just cold brrrrrrrrrr. :(

Terri 25 Oct 2003 13:44

:( It's So cold here, I could have sworn I just saw a penguin walk past the window 8O

mariella 25 Oct 2003 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
awww im all alone in chat :cry:

I am so sorry, Testify...couldn't make it yesterday. Hope to talk to you soon!

Hope everyone is having a good day.
It's cold in Holland to.

xxx

Mariella

CarolM 25 Oct 2003 13:48

:lmao: :lmao: i think ive just seen a snowman walk past mine. :mrgreen: :lmao: :lmao: .

Terri 25 Oct 2003 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
:lmao: :lmao: i think ive just seen a snowman walk past mine. :mrgreen: :lmao: :lmao: .

He's probably lookin for the penguin :lmao:

Bren 25 Oct 2003 13:55

Hallo Mariella,
Hello Mrs Mouse
Hello Terri

Hello everyone

Bren

Terri 25 Oct 2003 13:59

:D Hi Bren :D

How are you ?

Bren 25 Oct 2003 14:01

I'm fine thanks Terri, how are you?

Bren

CarolM 25 Oct 2003 14:04

Terri he most probably is, :lmao: hi Bren hope your well :wink: . Hi Mariella :wink:

Terri 25 Oct 2003 14:06

:D I'm fine thanks Bren, apart from being very very cold :(
I hate the winter.........roll on the summer!!!! 8)

Bren 25 Oct 2003 14:09

Hi Mrs Mouse :D ,
i am well thanks, start my new job tomorrow :roll:

It's bright and sunny here,cool but not cold, don't need a coat on outside

Hope all is well with you

Bren

CarolM 25 Oct 2003 14:12

everything is well here Bren, :D good luck in your new job hun, :wink: nice to see you Bren. :D hope you and yours are ok too. :wink:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:17.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.12616 seconds with 11 queries.