mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New arrival (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12334)

Heli 30 Sep 2008 15:52

I've got to say.....the man is correct! It's impossible to eat just a few.

AndyK 30 Sep 2008 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli (Post 440259)
I've got to say.....the man is correct! It's impossible to eat just a few.

That's twice today! :cheer:

Battybarb 01 Oct 2008 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 438679)
Day 6, here goes lol

Casey making sure Jasmine is ok (she has to hold her doll baby when Mummy has Jasmine now)

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day 6 a.jpg

And a kiss afterwards...

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day 6 b.jpg


What beautiful pictures,you must be so proud..

Monstro 01 Oct 2008 21:29

Ok, missed a couple of days out but here's a couple from Day 15 for ya!!

http://media.mlxxfc.net/day15a.jpg

http://media.mlxxfc.net/day 15b.jpg

LucyK! 01 Oct 2008 21:33

Aw too cute in the little baby grow! How can you put her down to take photos?! I wouldn't be able to stop squeezing her! :lol:

Hypnobabe 01 Oct 2008 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 440258)
There is only one definitive way to eat Custard Creams .... a packet at a time, anything else is mere details.

Nope, there's only one way to eat custard creams, and that's not to... Chocolate Hobnobs, on the other hand...

geordieloaf 01 Oct 2008 22:25

You must be all all over the moon! She get's more cute with every new photo. Oh and i agree Chocolate Hobnobs are simply the best biscuits but you must hide them or they just get ate by other undeserving people!

samurai7 02 Oct 2008 02:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 440397)
Nope, there's only one way to eat custard creams, and that's not to... Chocolate Hobnobs, on the other hand...

heathen! :shock:

Ankie 02 Oct 2008 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 440396)
Aw too cute in the little baby grow! How can you put her down to take photos?! I wouldn't be able to stop squeezing her! :lol:

I still wonder how we all survived that time over here; since that was basically all I did ;):D

Monstro 02 Oct 2008 13:07

Ok, day 16 and Jasmine gets to go out for the first time...

Just how cute is this??????

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Day16a.jpg

http://media.mlxxfc.net/day16b.jpg

http://media.mlxxfc.net/day16c.jpg

http://media.mlxxfc.net/day16d.jpg

mszee 02 Oct 2008 13:49

Ahhhhhhhhhhh...proud papa and mama!!!

This is great...pictures are great and she looks like Michael I think...and something tells me's got his sense of humor...so...what goes around, will come around...LOL...

MeatGrl1 02 Oct 2008 15:26

Gorgeous !!!

These are fantastic photos :cool:.

Cpl Mickey 02 Oct 2008 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 440447)
Ahhhhhhhhhhh...proud papa and mama!!!

This is great...pictures are great and she looks like Michael I think...and something tells me's got his sense of humor...so...what goes around, will come around...LOL...

I couldn't agree more. xx

~Helen~ 02 Oct 2008 21:03

Absolutely stunning photos! And I especially love the one of Casey with Jasmine!

djfierce 02 Oct 2008 22:19

oh dear lord no i hope not Zina :roll:

my first day out and about, only up the road and back so not to overdo it, felt ok till towards the end so all is good :)

What M fails to mention about my objection to the custard cream being split is that those little sticky hands tend to get rubbed along the furniture and anywhere else as well as my laptop screen :shock:

AndyK 02 Oct 2008 22:25

You should make M wash his hands afterwards then! :lmao:

I can imagine that getting out did you the world of good didn't it? Keep taking it easy and recover quickly!

mszee 02 Oct 2008 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 440480)
oh dear lord no i hope not Zina :roll:

my first day out and about, only up the road and back so not to overdo it, felt ok till towards the end so all is good :)

What M fails to mention about my objection to the custard cream being split is that those little sticky hands tend to get rubbed along the furniture and anywhere else as well as my laptop screen :shock:

I hope so...he has a good sense of humor and it's important in this life...you know how it is...if you don't laugh...alternative isn't pretty...

Anji, don't overdo it...you feel like you can...but...just be careful...

I don't know what custard creams are...so thank god no opinion on that from me!

angelica 02 Oct 2008 23:01

Lovely photo's ... Casey and Jasmine look sooooo cute in the top picture

Monstro 04 Oct 2008 02:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 440442)

Just wanted to bump the cutest photo of them all lol

And to say yet again thank you, the cards, gifts, messages that we've had from you all have taken our breath away, as someone said earlier in the thread Jasmine should be registered here as a member as you've all taken her to heart (down to you now mods!!). It's been lovely that not only has Jasmine had the gifts but so has Casey, she'll never be short of teddy's now and the "clap your hands" book is already driving us nuts lol.

The next big meet up will cost me a fortune in drinks but worth it.

Cheers all!!!!!!!!!!

Monstro & Anji XXXX

Battybarb 04 Oct 2008 03:14

Lovely lovely pictures...keep them coming..

mszee 04 Oct 2008 05:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 440675)
Just wanted to bump the cutest photo of them all lol

And to say yet again thank you, the cards, gifts, messages that we've had from you all have taken our breath away, as someone said earlier in the thread Jasmine should be registered here as a member as you've all taken her to heart (down to you now mods!!). It's been lovely that not only has Jasmine had the gifts but so has Casey, she'll never be short of teddy's now and the "clap your hands" book is already driving us nuts lol.

The next big meet up will cost me a fortune in drinks but worth it.

Cheers all!!!!!!!!!!

Monstro & Anji XXXX

It's a great picture! And it's just a beginning...

So...someone said earlier that Jasmine should be registered here as a member...someone...LOL...who else would come up with insanity like that??? :shock:

A lot to look forward to in December I guess...LOL...

You guys just take care of each other and babies...the rest...is all going to fall into place...all you need is love...love is all you need...

Battybarb 05 Oct 2008 14:43

cant wait to see a pic of both the girls in Meat Loaf T.Shirts one day...which im sure they will get..lol

Monstro 05 Oct 2008 22:33

Well we're back home, cot's been put up in our bedroom and I've trouble understanding how the smallest member of our family has managed to acquire so much stuff...she's only been out twice lol.

First pic of Jazz in her home...

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Jazza.jpg

angelica 05 Oct 2008 22:48

That's a lovely photo Michael ... she looks so content

MeatGrl1 05 Oct 2008 23:26

I agree that is a very cute pic, she looks really content :cool:.

Battybarb 06 Oct 2008 02:08

thats a brilliant picture,Jasmine does look like a very happy baby...bless

snowy 07 Oct 2008 20:05

Just seen in my local Tesco store, a baby halloween costume on the shape of a grey bat and the words 'bat baby in training'.
Can't find a photo on their website to show you but as soon as I saw it I thought of Jasmine
2 weeks and she is already part of a very large family!

Monstro 07 Oct 2008 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowy (Post 441133)
Just seen in my local Tesco store, a baby halloween costume on the shape of a grey bat and the words 'bat baby in training'.
Can't find a photo on their website to show you but as soon as I saw it I thought of Jasmine
2 weeks and she is already part of a very large family!

I gotta get that!!!!!!!

Battybarb 09 Oct 2008 01:50

that would be brilliant..

Monstro 09 Oct 2008 09:05

My Tesco didn't have it :(

carole 09 Oct 2008 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowy (Post 441133)
Just seen in my local Tesco store, a baby halloween costume on the shape of a grey bat and the words 'bat baby in training'.
Can't find a photo on their website to show you but as soon as I saw it I thought of Jasmine
2 weeks and she is already part of a very large family!


That sounds absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

Carole

Monstro 09 Oct 2008 10:47

Just off to register Jazz, I'll bung a couple of more recent pics on when we get back along with a middle name, think we've decided on one lol

Monstro 09 Oct 2008 15:38

Middle name decided on (came somewhat outta left field this morning) and baby Jazz is now registered.

May I please introduce you all to...

Jasmine Elizabeth Shaw

http://media.mlxxfc.net/JazzReg.jpg

Feleena 09 Oct 2008 15:41

Welcome Jasmine Elizabeth! Pretty name.

Love

Feleena x

LucyK! 09 Oct 2008 18:47

You know all the best girlies have Elizabeth for their middle name :up:

duke knooby 09 Oct 2008 19:11

i didn't know RJ's middle name was elizabeth

RadioMaster 09 Oct 2008 19:40

neither did i

SW31 10 Oct 2008 00:47

welcome miss j.e. shaw

Battybarb 10 Oct 2008 04:36

Thats a lovely name for a lovely little girl..love that photo

mszee 10 Oct 2008 15:41

Elizabeth is a great name! Even if it's middle. That's my favorite name for years!

Cpl Mickey 10 Oct 2008 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 441344)
Middle name decided on (came somewhat outta left field this morning) and baby Jazz is now registered.

May I please introduce you all to...

Jasmine Elizabeth Shaw

http://media.mlxxfc.net/JazzReg.jpg


Thats such a cool middle name, that's my daughters middle name aswell. Iabsolutely love this photo, she is soooo cute. Welcome to the Family Jasmine Elizabeth Shaw xxx

snowy 10 Oct 2008 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 441315)
My Tesco didn't have it :(

I will see if my local still has one in her size - if so I will pick one up.
I will let you know!!!

Monstro 10 Oct 2008 23:03

Cheers Snowy but it's already sorted, another forum member got her one this morning

Monstro 11 Oct 2008 00:12

Just another cute one...

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Jazz Oct b.jpg


And we had a visitor tonight, Aunty Emma popped round!!!!

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Jazz Oct a.jpg

SW31 11 Oct 2008 00:20

nice pics sis

mszee 11 Oct 2008 00:21

Em was typing messages so slow, even kid fell asleep...LOL

MeatGrl1 11 Oct 2008 02:25

Those are adorable :heart:.

Cpl Mickey 11 Oct 2008 13:57

Keep them coming, those last 2 are priceless xx

Battybarb 12 Oct 2008 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 441561)
Just another cute one...

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Jazz Oct b.jpg


And we had a visitor tonight, Aunty Emma popped round!!!!

http://media.mlxxfc.net/Jazz Oct a.jpg

Beautiful pics,Jasmine looks so content

~Helen~ 12 Oct 2008 12:13

beautiful photos and a beautiful name...jasmine elizabeth sounds lovely - has a great ring to it! (and i'm not just biased because it's my middle name too! - though she is in good company ;)) love that picture of jasmine with anji - makes you just want to get hold of those cute arms and legs! (in a good way i mean, coz she's so adorable - not in a scary way, lol!) and how gorgeous are those little cheeks?!! XXXX to all of you :-)

foxymaet 12 Oct 2008 12:42

Beautiful...

Helps put everything else in this crazy world into perspective..

well done guys

fm

24K 12 Oct 2008 21:11

Wonderful name Anji and M:D
The pics are beautiful:D

heat 13 Oct 2008 00:22

Oh, she's gorgeous. Well done and congratulations

SamCat 17 Oct 2008 23:08

Ok i'm not one to complain but can we have a 1 month today photo please lol!!

Monstro 17 Oct 2008 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 442382)
Ok i'm not one to complain but can we have a 1 month today photo please lol!!

ok ok lol

Taken this morning, proud Grandma and Jazz...

http://media.mlxxfc.net/jazzmum.jpg

SamCat 17 Oct 2008 23:29

Thank you!! Did your Mum get home ok?

Monstro 17 Oct 2008 23:33

Yup, said the journey was easy

mszee 18 Oct 2008 04:45

*smiles*

MeatGrl1 18 Oct 2008 04:56

Thanks for sharing that M, tis an adorable photo :cool:.

Cpl Mickey 19 Oct 2008 00:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 442435)
Thanks for sharing that M, tis an adorable photo :cool:.

Couldn't have said it better Emma xx

mszee 19 Oct 2008 04:43

I am a bit slow...whose mom is that? Michael's or Anji's?

MeatGrl1 19 Oct 2008 05:24

Michael's Zina ;).

Battybarb 19 Oct 2008 15:26

Thats a beautiful piture Michael..nan looks so proud

mszee 19 Oct 2008 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 442587)
Thats a beautiful piture Michael..nan looks so proud

Proud and so happy!

And I apologize if I put my foot into my mouth asking whose mother she is...for some reason to my muddled brain she looks like Indian movie star from old Indian movies...the one that always played heart broken mothers...

Monstro 19 Oct 2008 18:37

Ok, brief visit to Emma's to introduce Jasmine to Betty but quote of the day goes to Casey!!!!!!

Quote "Jasmine and Potty" unquote, gotta love Casey!!!!!!!!!

http://media.mlxxfc.net/potty.jpg

mszee 19 Oct 2008 18:41

Dying laughing...this is THE BEST quote by far!!!

Potty, you look terrific!!! (And don't expect me to call you anything else for a long long time)

mszee 19 Oct 2008 18:41

On second look the kid looks terrified of Potty...geez

MeatGrl1 19 Oct 2008 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 442630)
Ok, brief visit to Emma's to introduce Jasmine to Betty but quote of the day goes to Casey!!!!!!

Quote "Jasmine and Potty" unquote, gotta love Casey!!!!!!!!!

http://media.mlxxfc.net/potty.jpg

:lmao: !!!

Hello Potty :lol: !!

Fantastic photo :cool:.

Cpl Mickey 21 Oct 2008 01:50

Its a great pic.

MeatGrl1 21 Oct 2008 01:57

We need updated :pics: Michael :pray: LOL ;).

~Helen~ 21 Oct 2008 21:42

how did i miss an updated pic?! i am slacking somewhat here! the pic of betty and jasmine is great, i love that inquisitive look on jasmine's face! :-)

Monstro 21 Oct 2008 22:39

Ok, more updated pics for Squiggles to miss lol

I haven't got the equipment so this was the first time I actually got to give Jasmine a feed lol

http://media.mlxxfc.net/aaJazz1.jpg

OMG........YOU'RE my Daddy???????????

http://media.mlxxfc.net/aaJazz2.jpg

And taken ten mins ago...

http://media.mlxxfc.net/aaJazz3.jpg

mszee 21 Oct 2008 22:48

In the pictures she looks older than her age...maybe because she looks so alert and so aware...

LucyK! 21 Oct 2008 22:55

Oooh she's even more gorgeous now! Cute cute cute....

geordieloaf 21 Oct 2008 23:21

Great pic's, she is really sprouting up. It good to see she's now starting to look like herself instead of a newborn baby. That probably dosen't make sense but i can't word what i mean.:?

MeatGrl1 21 Oct 2008 23:40

Aww thanks M, love them :heart:.

~Helen~ 22 Oct 2008 00:51

simply amazing! love the one of you feeding her, michael - totally made me go all emotional! she's gorgeous and unbelievably becomes more and more adorable as time goes on, would never think it possible she could become MORE lovely!

i know what zina means btw - she's v alert and looks v inquisitive - think you've got a clever one there!

simply wonderful tho...thanks for posting these! :-) xxx

Monstro 22 Oct 2008 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Helen~ (Post 442933)

simply wonderful tho...thanks for posting these! :-) xxx

As long as people don't mind I'll keep this thread going for years lol, just aware that this is at risk of turning into a blogging thread.

Any mods please feel free to say if this should be continued in my blog or if it's ok to just keep updating here. On a personal note I'd like to keep it going as everyone's kinda been part of this but will follow a mods direction.

mszee 22 Oct 2008 01:08

Oh you keep on going...oops...I am not a mod...so what?

RadioMaster 22 Oct 2008 08:35

great pictures! :D


(that I dont post in this thread often, doesnt mean I dont read it. Pics are greatly appreciated!)

AndyK 22 Oct 2008 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 442936)
but will follow a mods direction.

We have it in writing now :))

As far as I'm concerned keep posting in here if you're happy to, can't speak for the others though (can't do Dutch, German, Scouse or Channel Islands accents lol)

daveake 22 Oct 2008 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 442984)
(can't do Dutch, German, Scouse or Channel Islands accents lol)

You need one of these then ...

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...yb-scouser.jpg

Dave

mszee 22 Oct 2008 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 442975)
great pictures! :D


(that I dont post in this thread often, doesnt mean I dont read it. Pics are greatly appreciated!)

Ditto...sometimes I don't post here because I don't want to sound like I am overly anxious or something...but I look at every single picture that you post and pee my pants every single time I see girls or Anji...or even you, Michael...with or without pants (trust Emma and her smutty mind to notice)...

RadioMaster 22 Oct 2008 17:45

Nah, I dont soil myself when I see Michael without pants

mszee 22 Oct 2008 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 442996)
Nah, I dont soil myself when I see Michael without pants

:shock: :silence:

So you've noticed no pants too? I didn't...there you go...where is your mind???

allrevvedup 22 Oct 2008 18:36

that last pic of Jasmine really has a look of "oh no, not more pictures"

Maybe that's her diva side:D

samurai7 23 Oct 2008 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 443014)
that last pic of Jasmine really has a look of "oh no, not more pictures"

Maybe that's her diva side:D

wait till you see the ones he took of her with me then lol :lmao:

mszee 23 Oct 2008 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 443070)
wait till you see the ones he took of her with me then lol :lmao:

In the nude???? :shock:

samurai7 23 Oct 2008 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 443071)
In the nude???? :shock:

um, no. Sorry 'bout that.

mszee 23 Oct 2008 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 443072)
um, no. Sorry 'bout that.

No, it's me who is sorry...:oops: :lmao:

But seriously...what can be more shocking than Michael in his underwear??? (Which I admittedly didn't notice since was looking at the kid)

SamCat 23 Oct 2008 00:45

Betty noticed too lol!!

mszee 23 Oct 2008 00:48

Well...some people (ME!) have pure virginal minds!

djfierce 23 Oct 2008 00:48

not even i wanna see m in his underwear :shock: :p

mszee 23 Oct 2008 00:51

:silence:

Monstro 23 Oct 2008 00:58

Yet another forum member lol

http://media.mlxxfc.net/aasean.jpg

samurai7 23 Oct 2008 01:00

actually, that's not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. She looks quite happy - must have been straight afterwards that she started to cry lol.

duke knooby 23 Oct 2008 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 443082)
not even i wanna see m in his underwear :shock: :p

and yet i got infracted for inappropriate content??????????? lol :shock:

mszee 23 Oct 2008 01:04

Alright...this is way too funny...

I have never seen Jazz so happy as when she is staring into Sean's eyes...Michael...you have to start looking for a gun on e-bay...LOL...girl has a good taste in men...

MeatGrl1 24 Oct 2008 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 443084)
Yet another forum member lol

http://media.mlxxfc.net/aasean.jpg

That's cute :cool:.

AndrewG 24 Oct 2008 02:47

Haven't checked this thread for a while. Great photos Michael. Great to see you, Anji and the kids looking so happy.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:02.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.05254 seconds with 11 queries.