mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Meat Loaf on Twitter (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13098)

evil nickname 12 Jun 2009 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 463911)
Dunno how easy it is to keep up with new tweets

If you're not using Twitter yourself, the easiest option would probably be the RSS feed.
If you're using Twitter, you get all the tweets of the people you're following on your Twitter-homepage, or in your Twitter-app of choice. I do most of my tweeting from the TwitterFox plugin for Firefox.

mszee 12 Jun 2009 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil nickname (Post 463919)
If you're not using Twitter yourself, the easiest option would probably be the RSS feed.
If you're using Twitter, you get all the tweets of the people you're following on your Twitter-homepage, or in your Twitter-app of choice. I do most of my tweeting from the TwitterFox plugin for Firefox.

I don't follow bezillion people...I think maybe 17 because I stopped adding them...I just can't keep up with twits even if they show up on my homepage...people twit constantly...

SW31 12 Jun 2009 15:49

just use links from here i do cant do twitter as well would never be off the computre

evil nickname 12 Jun 2009 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 463918)
I just think that Twitter should compliment facebook or/and ILike rather than being primary source of video links posting

I do disagree with that, on the same grounds as AndrewG: for what I've seen as a non-facebook user, Facebook gives you nothing useful at all if you're not logged in. (I don't know anything about iLike, but if that's also only open to users, the same thing applies.)

Twitter is open to everyone, logged in or not, and therefore much more suited for this kind of public updates. Why would you as an artist choose to only inform some of your fanbase? And as you can integrate twitter-updates in numerous ways in websites (like Facebook), it can be used to compliment Facebook.

The internet is just like a world wide web, as you can access the same information via different routes. Unless you choose to hide that information behind some website that requires people to log in. Then your content is locked up, which imo isn't helping anyone.

daveake 12 Jun 2009 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil nickname (Post 463919)
If you're not using Twitter yourself, the easiest option would probably be the RSS feed.
If you're using Twitter, you get all the tweets of the people you're following on your Twitter-homepage, or in your Twitter-app of choice. I do most of my tweeting from the TwitterFox plugin for Firefox.

Thanks for the info Mr Vera sir :-)

*originaldancechick 12 Jun 2009 17:48

I am offended. You don't think Aloe Vera works? Well I've got news for you, you either haven't used enough of it, or not used it for long enough. I am an agent for a well known company and have many customers who know that it DOES work. I know this is the wrong thread to be posting this, but this is a sensative subject for me, and am very interested in alternative medicine. So the more I see Meat Loaf on Twitter, the better he gets, and he can be applied as often as I require Luv cx

evil nickname 12 Jun 2009 17:59

Is this the part where I get to use that smiley that does that eyeroll thing?

*originaldancechick 12 Jun 2009 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil nickname (Post 463930)
Is this the part where I get to use that smiley that does that eyeroll thing?

Oh go on then. Luv cx:roll:

daveake 12 Jun 2009 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by *originaldancechick (Post 463929)
I am offended. You don't think Aloe Vera works?

Shame it's not effective at improving reading comprehension then, because if you take a bit more care reading Evil Nickname's post he doesn't say it doesn't work.

It may have some positive effects, but like most of the rest of herbal "medicine" the actual scientific basis for that is contradictory to say the least.

Dave

evil nickname 12 Jun 2009 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 463932)
Shame it's not effective at improving reading comprehension then, because if you take a bit more care reading Evil One's post he doesn't say it doesn't work.

Ehm, Dave, speaking of reading skills: I am not the Evil One. ;)

mszee 12 Jun 2009 18:37

I had to fall out out of THIS argument...I've understood and appreciated everybody's opinion so far except I must have hit some kind of cultural ignorance with original person...if anybody cares to explain her point, I would appreciate it...I am lost...

daveake 12 Jun 2009 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil nickname (Post 463933)
Ehm, Dave, speaking of reading skills: I am not the Evil One. ;)

:lmao:

Whoops ...

Sarge 12 Jun 2009 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 463910)
That roxanne has set up a youtube account though with all the videos.

Quote:

Joined: August 19, 2008
Age: 59
:??:

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil nickname (Post 463922)
I do disagree with that, on the same grounds as AndrewG: for what I've seen as a non-facebook user, Facebook gives you nothing useful at all if you're not logged in. [...] Twitter is open to everyone, logged in or not, and therefore much more suited for this kind of public updates. Why would you as an artist choose to only inform some of your fanbase?

I agree. I don't want to register on pages like Facebook just to view some short videos. I think the current solution is okay, he's on Twitter and YouTube, two very popular pages, available to anybody, that should be sufficient for now. I actually prefer a professional official homepage but we all know it's been neglected...

Quote:

Originally Posted by *originaldancechick (Post 463929)
I am offended. You don't think Aloe Vera works? Well I've got news for you, you either haven't used enough of it, or not used it for long enough. I am an agent for a well known company and have many customers who know that it DOES work.

Seems as if someone's pride has been injured. :mrgreen:

RadioMaster 12 Jun 2009 19:54

to get back on topic:
I think the big advantage of twitter is that it's simple. This way everyone who wants can access the Loaf's video blog, or whatever it's called, whenever something new is posted.

If it was on facebook, you'd have to:
- sign up
- create a profile (i know its not necessary, but you'll hardly be able to avoid it...)
- find the right fanpage among the tons of fake ones
- sign on to the fan list
- and do all of this again everytime he'd post a vid...not to mention the immense data mass that one session of facebook requires, you have to be very patient to get where you want...and a mobile user would be practically unable to access it, without spending a fortune in money and time.

mszee 12 Jun 2009 21:10

Oh my god...I feel like a total dunce...I finally found Aloe Vera reference on previous page...JAYSUS...I was SO lost...from Twitter/Facebook to Aloe Vera - just couldn't make a connection...

*originaldancechick 12 Jun 2009 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 463951)
Oh my god...I feel like a total dunce...I finally found Aloe Vera reference on previous page...JAYSUS...I was SO lost...from Twitter/Facebook to Aloe Vera - just couldn't make a connection...

There is no connection between Aloe Vera or Meat Loaf on Twitter, it's just that I am an agent for Aloe Vera and someone had offende me that's all. Luv cx

mszee 12 Jun 2009 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by *originaldancechick (Post 463955)
There is no connection between Aloe Vera or Meat Loaf on Twitter, it's just that I am an agent for Aloe Vera and someone had offende me that's all. Luv cx

That was part of my problem finding the connection...I haven't noticed any offense...no offense...

RSG 12 Jun 2009 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 463879)
I like the intro Meat played, hope to God it isn't part of Los Angeloser

I like chocolate pudding. As well as that vanilla intro. However Los Angeloser just reminds me of rice pudding. :roll: I'm just not quite sure about it.

I talk like I have Nothing To Lose :twisted:

duke knooby 12 Jun 2009 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSG (Post 463967)
I like chocolate pudding. As well as that vanilla intro. However Los Angeloser just reminds me of rice pudding. :roll: I'm just not quite sure about it.

I talk like I have Nothing To Lose :twisted:

are you on drugs?? :-)

Pudding 13 Jun 2009 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by *originaldancechick (Post 463929)
I am offended. You don't think Aloe Vera works? Well I've got news for you, you either haven't used enough of it, or not used it for long enough.

Aloe Vera only works if you're a middle-aged fat bloke with a stack of porn mags or a lonely woman with a dodgy cucumber.

duke knooby 13 Jun 2009 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 463981)
Aloe Vera only works if you're a middle-aged fat bloke with a stack of porn mags

so you've tried it?? and given it the pud seal of approval!!

Pudding 13 Jun 2009 01:16

Not in New Zealand, I can't say I've seen it in the shops and we don't get any pain in the ass avon women knocking on the door trying to sell total shit.

duke knooby 13 Jun 2009 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 463984)
Not in New Zealand, I can't say I've seen it in the shops and we don't get any pain in the ass avon women knocking on the door trying to sell total shit.

would you get a pain in the ass with soothing aloe vera???

Monstro 13 Jun 2009 01:20

would sooth the pain lol

RSG 13 Jun 2009 01:21

no, I just like pudding.

Pudding 13 Jun 2009 01:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 463988)
would you get a pain in the ass with soothing aloe vera???

Probably and it might make your fart smell nice.

bobbin 13 Jun 2009 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil nickname (Post 463922)
I do disagree with that, on the same grounds as AndrewG: for what I've seen as a non-facebook user, Facebook gives you nothing useful at all if you're not logged in. (I don't know anything about iLike, but if that's also only open to users, the same thing applies.)

Twitter is open to everyone, logged in or not, and therefore much more suited for this kind of public updates. Why would you as an artist choose to only inform some of your fanbase? And as you can integrate twitter-updates in numerous ways in websites (like Facebook), it can be used to compliment Facebook.

The internet is just like a world wide web, as you can access the same information via different routes. Unless you choose to hide that information behind some website that requires people to log in. Then your content is locked up, which imo isn't helping anyone.

Agreed, imo facebook is a shite site, i tried it and deleted my account, didnt compliment my life at all and imo says alot more about those one there than those not.
Although i'm not a fan of twitter either i agree that it is the best social place as you dont have to be a member or even following meat to see the his twits/tweets, whatever the term is lol.

Personally it's just nice to see Meat doing something even short vids, instead of a long silence then 'poof' an album hits the shelves. And in the lack of an official website i guess he has chosen the best way to get his messages out there.

duke knooby 13 Jun 2009 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbin (Post 464039)
instead of a long silence then 'poof'

:twisted:

Pudding 13 Jun 2009 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbin (Post 464039)
Agreed, imo facebook is a shite site, i tried it and deleted my account, didnt compliment my life at all and imo says alot more about those one there than those not.

Facebook is shite when you get the boring sad c*nts posting utter crap. I like the idea behind Facebook as I've made contact with a lot of old friends, but I aint interested on if they should put the kettle on or what Jedi name they should be :roll:

cowboy 14 Jun 2009 03:36

I think I'm just having fun and keeping in touch. Scripted? LOL We will have something everyday we are in the studio. Rob Cavallo is the best. Yes , at his house makes the studio fun for me. Someone has to post them I don't keep up with that stuff. This album might just pin your ears to the wall. A good start but a long way to go.
Meat

Kathy 14 Jun 2009 03:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 464148)
I think I'm just having fun and keeping in touch. Scripted? LOL We will have something everyday we are in the studio. Rob Cavallo is the best. Yes , at his house makes the studio fun for me. Someone has to post them I don't keep up with that stuff. This album might just pin your ears to the wall. A good start but a long way to go.
Meat

sure am enjoying your videos, Meat! And I'm looking forward to having my ears pinned to the wall, lol! Thanks so much.

Dave 14 Jun 2009 04:01

Well, as a fan of Meat Loaf and an active Twitterer... It is fantastic to see Meat Loaf active on Twitter. Twitter is beyond fun for me. I enjoy it. I like seeing Meat Loaf on there.

Pudding 14 Jun 2009 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 464148)
I think I'm just having fun and keeping in touch. Scripted? LOL We will have something everyday we are in the studio. Rob Cavallo is the best. Yes , at his house makes the studio fun for me. Someone has to post them I don't keep up with that stuff. This album might just pin your ears to the wall. A good start but a long way to go.
Meat

Why are we having someone pretending to be Meat Loaf :wtf: where the hell is Fireball?

cowboy has had 3 posts in total the first one ---> HERE talks about Meat Loaf and not as Meat Loaf, unless Meat usually talks about himself in the third person.

Admin can you confirm please.

Jeanie 14 Jun 2009 04:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 464148)
I think I'm just having fun and keeping in touch. Scripted? LOL We will have something everyday we are in the studio. Rob Cavallo is the best. Yes , at his house makes the studio fun for me. Someone has to post them I don't keep up with that stuff. This album might just pin your ears to the wall. A good start but a long way to go.
Meat


Thanks for keeping in touch... Love the videos. Please keep making them, as they are great fun. :D
I'm glad that having the studio in Robs house makes you more comfortable. Can't wait to hear the new album, when it's done. :D

Jeanie xo

Kathy 14 Jun 2009 04:22

LOL if *I* know Cowboy is Meat, probably everybody else does too (including you, Pudding)

-Kathy, who rarely knows anything

Sarge 14 Jun 2009 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464156)
Why are we having someone pretending to be Meat Loaf :wtf: where the hell is Fireball?

cowboy has had 3 posts in total the first one ---> HERE talks about Meat Loaf and not as Meat Loaf, unless Meat usually talks about himself in the third person.

Admin can you confirm please.

The style of writing is quite similar, note the spaces in front of commas and periods, for example. I thought multiple accounts are not allowed? ;)

Wario 14 Jun 2009 04:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 464148)
I think I'm just having fun and keeping in touch. Scripted? LOL We will have something everyday we are in the studio. Rob Cavallo is the best. Yes , at his house makes the studio fun for me. Someone has to post them I don't keep up with that stuff. This album might just pin your ears to the wall. A good start but a long way to go.
Meat

you can already tell thats not meat. I dont think he would use the internet slang "LOL"

If you are in fact Meat I'm sorry, but your guilty until proven innocent. too many fakes out there.

Sarge 14 Jun 2009 04:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 464160)
you can already tell thats not meat. I dont think he would use the internet slang "LOL"

Maybe he has a ghostwriter? :))

Pudding 14 Jun 2009 04:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 464159)
The style of writing is quite similar, note the spaces in front of commas and periods, for example.

The fact there are commas and periods makes me question that it's Meat.

And still why haven't we got Fireball ?

cowboy 14 Jun 2009 05:32

You guys are funny. LOL use it al the time. Just getting better at email. Can't remember the password for fireball. It was was on my desk top. and it crashed. Monday on the Video I'm telling Pudding I'm getting better at email.
M

cowboy 14 Jun 2009 05:35

My 1st post ? Well Meat loaf was talking about Meat. Still crazy after all these years
M

Vickip 14 Jun 2009 05:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 464148)
I think I'm just having fun and keeping in touch. Scripted? LOL We will have something everyday we are in the studio. Rob Cavallo is the best. Yes , at his house makes the studio fun for me. Someone has to post them I don't keep up with that stuff. This album might just pin your ears to the wall. A good start but a long way to go.
Meat

Thanks for keeping in touch Meat ... I'm really enjoying all your videos :))
I'm glad to hear that everything's going so well in the studio, and I'm really looking forward to the CD !

Vicki

Pudding 14 Jun 2009 07:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 464167)
Monday on the Video I'm telling Pudding I'm getting better at email.
M

Don't forget my poem about daffodils and when Meat is coming to New Zealand whilst you're at it, as it was 5 years ago when Christchurch last rocked :shock:

RadioMaster 14 Jun 2009 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 464160)
your guilty until proven innocent.

If that's your understanding of human rights and law, I just hope you'll never become "presedent":p

MeatGrl1 14 Jun 2009 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 464148)
I think I'm just having fun and keeping in touch. Scripted? LOL We will have something everyday we are in the studio. Rob Cavallo is the best. Yes , at his house makes the studio fun for me. Someone has to post them I don't keep up with that stuff. This album might just pin your ears to the wall. A good start but a long way to go.
Meat

Thanks for posting Meat,
It's nice to have you back and it's nice to see the video's, keep them coming !!

:cool:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 464167)
You guys are funny. LOL use it al the time. Just getting better at email. Can't remember the password for fireball. It was was on my desk top. and it crashed. Monday on the Video I'm telling Pudding I'm getting better at email.
M

I hate when that happens.

The Flying Mouse 14 Jun 2009 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464156)

Admin can you confirm please.

:twisted: Consider it confirmed.

Battybarb 14 Jun 2009 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 464167)
You guys are funny. LOL use it al the time. Just getting better at email. Can't remember the password for fireball. It was was on my desk top. and it crashed. Monday on the Video I'm telling Pudding I'm getting better at email.
M


i forget my passwords all the time...lol...thought it was age catching up, but now just think its me being an airhead..lol..:-)

nikox1 14 Jun 2009 15:45

welcome back meat!!

Vickip 14 Jun 2009 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 464191)
:twisted: Consider it confirmed.

Thanks Mouse :))

RadioMaster 14 Jun 2009 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 464148)
I think I'm just having fun and keeping in touch. Scripted? LOL We will have something everyday we are in the studio. Rob Cavallo is the best. Yes , at his house makes the studio fun for me. Someone has to post them I don't keep up with that stuff. This album might just pin your ears to the wall. A good start but a long way to go.
Meat

hey cowboy, hows your pal wagner?

sexyeyes_jo 14 Jun 2009 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy (Post 464168)
My 1st post ? Well Meat loaf was talking about Meat. Still crazy after all these years
M

LoL yeah but you've always been crazy though but you're so funny with it. its good to know that you keep the fans updated with you're recordings, concerts etc. it will be interesting to hear your new album.

daveake 14 Jun 2009 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 464159)
I thought multiple accounts are not allowed? ;)

Good point. Ban him!!

Dave :twisted:

The Flying Mouse 14 Jun 2009 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 464212)
Good point. Ban him!!

Dave :twisted:

:twisted: Now THAT would be something to write about on my blog :mrgreen:

R. 14 Jun 2009 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 464159)
I thought multiple accounts are not allowed? ;)

This one is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 464191)
:twisted: Consider it confirmed.

Yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 464212)
Good point. Ban him!!

Nope.

Enough with the who's who & ban bollocks, please continue on topic which still is "Meat Loaf on Twitter". :cool:

MeatGrl1 14 Jun 2009 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 464160)
you can already tell thats not meat. I dont think he would use the internet slang "LOL"

If you are in fact Meat I'm sorry, but your guilty until proven innocent. too many fakes out there.

And you my friend have not been on the forum for very long !!

If you have been and have read previous posts from 'Fire Ball' then you'd grasp how he writes on forums and this is certainly Meat, he's said that he is and has also admitted to losing the password for 'Fire Ball', so why still the doubt, unless your wanting to look completly stupid :shrug:.

daveake 14 Jun 2009 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by R. (Post 464217)
Enough with the who's who & ban bollocks, please continue on topic which still is "Meat Loaf on Twitter". :cool:

So sorry to interfere with some humour in the "Let's suck up" thread.

clpmss 14 Jun 2009 20:09

Monday on the Video I'm telling Pudding I'm getting better at email.

whether it is or isn't Meat Loaf we will find out tomorrow on twitter...a message to Pudding will prove it...would love to see more of Meat cooking...loving watching a man cook...

RadioMaster 14 Jun 2009 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 464218)
And you my friend have not been on the forum for very long !!

If you have been and have read previous posts from 'Fire Ball' then you'd grasp how he writes on forums and this is certainly Meat, he's said that he is and has also admitted to losing the password for 'Fire Ball', so why still the doubt, unless your wanting to look completly stupid :shrug:.

oh for gods sake
You post as much bollocks as wario does, so stop telling the boy off emma!

Fire Ball 14 Jun 2009 20:58

I figured it out. It wasn't the password. Fire ball was 2 words. Duh.
M

clpmss 14 Jun 2009 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464223)
I figured it out. It wasn't the password. Fire ball was 2 words. Duh.
M


Welcome back...nice to see you posting again

Chris

MeatGrl1 14 Jun 2009 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464223)
I figured it out. It wasn't the password. Fire ball was 2 words. Duh.
M

Welcome back :cool:.

Monstro 14 Jun 2009 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464223)
I figured it out. It wasn't the password. Fire ball was 2 words. Duh.
M

You'll be signing cheques as Meatloaf next lol

Wario 14 Jun 2009 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464223)
I figured it out. It wasn't the password. Fire ball was 2 words. Duh.
M

I stand corrected :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 464218)
And you my friend have not been on the forum for very long !!

If you have been and have read previous posts from 'Fire Ball' then you'd grasp how he writes on forums and this is certainly Meat, he's said that he is and has also admitted to losing the password for 'Fire Ball', so why still the doubt, unless your wanting to look completly stupid :shrug:.


And emma, please i thought I was being as nice as i could've been when I said he was guilty until proven innocent. i mean if you look at the amount of fakes out there we shouldn't be too quick to beleive anything like this. The way of writing like him online is actually very simplistic

Sorry if i was a little out of my league, but I only joined 8 months after you did :shock:

Which isn't a long time compared to MLUKFC has been around since May 1999

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 464222)
You post as much bollocks as wario does

lol I love my life :kickass:

clpmss 14 Jun 2009 21:07

and I still love watching Meat cook...:)

daveake 14 Jun 2009 21:09

So do I. Preferably on the BBQ or in the wok :-)

clpmss 14 Jun 2009 21:10

oh BBQ would be great...in an apron too...lol

daveake 14 Jun 2009 21:14

No, straight on the grill, otherwise it doesn't go brown.

clpmss 14 Jun 2009 21:16

anything would be good to watch...Meat Loaf cooking show would be hysterical...can image now making a chicken dance...

RadioMaster 14 Jun 2009 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464223)
I figured it out. It wasn't the password. Fire ball was 2 words. Duh.
M

it's the age :p

RadioMaster 14 Jun 2009 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 464231)
No, straight on the grill, otherwise it doesn't go brown.

keep it calm, nobody wants to know about your indigestion :))

daveake 14 Jun 2009 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by clpmss (Post 464232)
can imagen now making a chicken dance...

I've never seen a chicken dance, but I have seen a foxtrot.

Wario 14 Jun 2009 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 464235)
I've never seen a chicken dance, but I have seen a foxtrot.

ever see a Wart Hog?

clpmss 14 Jun 2009 21:22

I'm sure Meat can make anything dance with his music...

MeatGrl1 14 Jun 2009 21:23

:shock: !!!!!

daveake 14 Jun 2009 21:27

I'm losing the will to live

RSG 14 Jun 2009 21:28

Nice to hear from you Meat. Something about this new record gives me a real special feeling. This is all very exciting! :D

Sarge 14 Jun 2009 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by clpmss (Post 464228)
and I still love watching Meat cook...:)

Nah... I only like watching people cook something if I have the chance to eat the stuff. :))

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 464233)
it's the age :p

Considering how often you've referred to him as being old... maybe you'd be better off with Tokio Hotel? :twisted:

RadioMaster 14 Jun 2009 21:45

:saint:

melon 14 Jun 2009 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464223)
I figured it out. It wasn't the password. Fire ball was 2 words. Duh.
M

I regularly have these moments with my work passwords Meat, I know how you feel lol

RadioMaster 14 Jun 2009 21:47

it makes it a lot easier if your work password is the same as your username.......come to think of it it's a lot less safe as well

melon 14 Jun 2009 21:50

yep, plus we have to change ours every month, so you start running out of idea's too

nikox1 14 Jun 2009 21:55

theres a real buzz around the site with meats return [ great stuff ]
hope that most of the comments stay positive, as not many artists come visit so often to there fan sites! cant wait for the ass licker replys:shock:

RadioMaster 14 Jun 2009 21:56

what do you mean "wait"?

nikox1 14 Jun 2009 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 464251)
what do you mean "wait"?

:D

Sarge 14 Jun 2009 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 464248)
it makes it a lot easier if your work password is the same as your username.......come to think of it it's a lot less safe as well

If you were one of my clients, you'd get into trouble for that. :twisted:

RadioMaster 14 Jun 2009 22:01

wasnt my choice....it was a descision for everyone made by the boss......actually that's a lot worse, is it?

carole 14 Jun 2009 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464223)
I figured it out. It wasn't the password. Fire ball was 2 words. Duh.
M

Oh Meat, you're so funny, glad you figured it out. Loving the videos Meat, glad they will continue for the duration while you're in the recording studio. It's great to see you're having so much fun.

Carole

Pudding 14 Jun 2009 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 464222)
oh for gods sake
You post as much bollocks as wario does, so stop telling the boy off emma!

That's very true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clpmss (Post 464220)
Monday on the Video I'm telling Pudding I'm getting better at email.

whether it is or isn't Meat Loaf we will find out tomorrow on twitter...a message to Pudding will prove it...would love to see more of Meat cooking...loving watching a man cook...

Two admin staff have confirmed it, which is good enough for me. However, a personal message from Meat would be the dogs bollocks has it would send some loonies into apoplectic shock.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464223)
I figured it out. It wasn't the password. Fire ball was 2 words. Duh.
M

Nice one, can you figure out when you're coming to New Zealand and I'll let you cook for me.

nikox1 14 Jun 2009 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 464260)
That's very true.



Two admin staff have confirmed it, which is good enough for me. However, a personal message from Meat would be the dogs bollocks has it would send some loonies into apoplectic shock.



Nice one, can you figure out when you're coming to New Zealand and I'll let you cook for me.

i wonder what he would cook for you? or should i say, put in it;)

Pudding 14 Jun 2009 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 464267)
i wonder what he would cook for you? or should i say, put in it;)

Not his tuna surprise :barf:

sexyeyes_jo 14 Jun 2009 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464223)
I figured it out. It wasn't the password. Fire ball was 2 words. Duh.
M

welcome back on here Meat :-D

Vickip 15 Jun 2009 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 464223)
I figured it out. It wasn't the password. Fire ball was 2 words. Duh.
M

:lol:

Vickip 15 Jun 2009 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 464246)
I regularly have these moments with my work passwords Meat, I know how you feel lol

Same here Melon :lol:

melon 15 Jun 2009 16:29

Yeah, its currently giving me the - "Your password will expire in..... days" dredding finding a new one ha ha

Kathy 15 Jun 2009 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 464349)
Yeah, its currently giving me the - "Your password will expire in..... days" dredding finding a new one ha ha

pick a word, then add that Monday's day of the month after it. Like Spooky0615 (for June 15) then use it all week.

that's totally off topic, isn't it :)

ok then, looking forward to tomorrow's Meat Tweet!!

does that sound risque? ok :)

-Kathy

vrg 15 Jun 2009 19:13

Catching up today; I see I missed an exciting day.

Welcome back, Meat, doesn't matter as cowboy or as Fire Ball.

Know how you feel to forget passwords and/or user names. I got tired of that frustration, so I've made a list of mine, and 'buried' it in a couple of online email a/cs with passwords on them I can remember no matter what. That has saved me time and frustration numerous times.

Devil's Son 15 Jun 2009 22:17

...and i thought i'm the only one who makes lists ... but where the hell are they? - oh the age :shock:

clpmss 15 Jun 2009 23:41

I was just wondering if we ask Meat questions on here does anyone think that maybe he would response on the twitter???? maybe????

MeatGrl1 15 Jun 2009 23:45

Doubt it :shrug:.

AndrewG 15 Jun 2009 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by clpmss (Post 464413)
I was just wondering if we ask Meat questions on here does anyone think that maybe he would response on the twitter???? maybe????

Why would he though? That Twitter page is updated by Roxanne as far as I can make out. Surely PM-ing is the best way? Or indeed perhaps replying to his posts with an interesting question some people may like to know the answer to as well here instead of posting "nice to see you again", which gets a bit annoying after 10 similar posts imo. :roll:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:43.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.09561 seconds with 11 queries.