mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

mariella 25 Nov 2003 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren The Bat
Hi Mariella, :D

Hi, Mrs Mouse :D

Hope all is well

Bren

Oh Bren, I have missed you again! Hope I will 'run' into you soon!

xxx

Mariella

Chris 25 Nov 2003 21:27

I know this is the postwhoresd thrad but for the next few moments, I am having a rant!!!!!!!

I have just done 14 hours at work!! We had a mad woman in today and i very nearly slapped her!! We are selling selection boxes on a deal which makes them cheaper than any other shop in the town including woolworths!!

Mrs Nutter came in, checked the price and went on to wollies! She then came back in and told me woolies were cheaper. I said they weren't, she said they were. We both walked downt he orad andchecked woolies. they are doing three for 6 pounds. I am doing three for five pounds and still the nutter insisted woolies was cheaper!!!

Why do i get all the nutters in!!!

Hey ho, get to work another 15 hours tomorrow!!!!

CarolM 25 Nov 2003 21:34

what you should do now chris is tell mrs nutter that you are now selling them at 7 pound for 3 , :lmao: she will probably think this is a bargain and snap them up , :lmao: she might even take them to woolies and try and make a profit. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Archangel Gabriel 29 Nov 2003 16:13

I do so like visiting here (especially if Dottie, the angelic one is about)
i'm in danger of becoming, what you call a "postwhore", i fear.

Blessings upon you all

Yours faithfully
Gabriel

Tim 29 Nov 2003 16:43

Wow, it is cold over here.
My parents just left from a visit. Was really nice. Don't see them much... too bad. But nothing i can do about.

ChrissybabezNI 29 Nov 2003 16:59

Tell mrs nutter there is bound to be a technical college near her to go resit her GCE maths

ChrissybabezNI 29 Nov 2003 17:01

maybe thats not a good idea actually as I havent got my GCE maths and I can still work that one out maybe she should go back to primary school

dottie 29 Nov 2003 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Archangel Gabriel
I do so like visiting here (especially if Dottie, the angelic one is about)
i'm in danger of becoming, what you call a "postwhore", i fear.

Blessings upon you all

Yours faithfully
Gabriel

Um haven't had a postwhore for ages, but seeing as Archangel Gabriel seems to be seeking me, I thought I'd just type this :lol:

Tim 29 Nov 2003 19:16

Ohoh.... be prepared... dottie is back here!!!! :twisted:

CarolM 29 Nov 2003 19:30

Hi guys hope you are all well, gotta dash gotta go to work to rock, see you all later :wink: .hi Tim,Hi Dottie, Hi Mariella hi all. :D

Bren 29 Nov 2003 19:51

Hello, Dottie,Tim, Mrs Mousie :D

Hello anyone who's about

Bren

Terri 29 Nov 2003 23:08

:D Hi Bren, Mrs Mouse, Tim, Dottie & everyone!!!!!!!!

Computers Grrrrrr :evil:
Had a few comp problems so I haven't been around for a few days, feels like forever :roll: Got a lot of catching up to do :wink:

CarolM 30 Nov 2003 02:31

I know missed ya Terri, glad your back :D also Cathie where are you ?sorry its so late just got in from work :wink:

Terri 30 Nov 2003 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
I know missed ya Terri, glad your back :D also Cathie where are you ?sorry its so late just got in from work :wink:

Thanks Mrs Mouse, I'm glad I'm back too :D
Hope u and Mousie are well.
:? I agree..........Cathie...........where are you :??:

Tim 30 Nov 2003 12:29

Hello Terri,

How are you this day???

Hello, mrs mouse, bren the bat, how are you??? HOpe you all are fine.

The Butcher.

CarolM 30 Nov 2003 12:30

Hi Terri, :D hi all hope your well this morning. :wink:

Terri 30 Nov 2003 16:44

:D Hi Tim, Hi Mrs Mouse......I'm fine thanks.....How's you today???

CarolM 30 Nov 2003 17:33

im great Terri, :D hope you is too. :wink:

Terri 01 Dec 2003 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
im great Terri, :D hope you is too. :wink:

:D Hi Mrs Mouse
Thanks for asking, I'm....Errr sort of........just remind me never to party on a Sunday night again :roll: No one to blame but myself, I know, I know :(

Got a busy day ahead and could do with out it really :( better dash, catch you all later :D

CarolM 01 Dec 2003 21:18

I know what you mean Terri, :D its weird going to work with a hangover. :roll: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .

Cathie 01 Dec 2003 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terri
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
I know missed ya Terri, glad your back :D also Cathie where are you ?sorry its so late just got in from work :wink:

Thanks Mrs Mouse, I'm glad I'm back too :D
Hope u and Mousie are well.
:? I agree..........Cathie...........where are you :??:

I'm here! Haven't been around lately. Sooooo glad to be back. Have been missing you all like mad. Big hugz all round!
Been painting a Santa's grotto all evening for one of the primary schools here. Am covered in red paint. Came rushing home and ran straight up here!

Cathie :D :D

Terri 01 Dec 2003 23:34

:D Cathie!!!!!!!!!!

Good to have you back :D
Hope you managed to get some of that paint on Santas grotto :wink:

Chris 02 Dec 2003 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathie
Am covered in red paint.

Hate to be a pain dear, but you are supposed to use a brush and put it on the walls not bathe in the stuff!!!!!

:lol: :lmao:

CarolM 02 Dec 2003 23:32

Cathieeeeeeeee, :D hi there hun :D ,hi all ive had a crap day at work, :( and to top it all i have a sore throat. :cry:

Bren 02 Dec 2003 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Mouse
:D ,hi all ive had a crap day at work, :( and to top it all i have a sore throat. :cry:


...but we all love you Mrs Mouse :D ....so don't be unhappy

CarolM 03 Dec 2003 00:03

awwwwwwwwww, :D thanx Bren your a great friend. :wink: at least you have cheered me up . :lol:

Bren 03 Dec 2003 00:04

Happy happy happy Bat :D :D :D

Thankyou R.

love my new "title ":D :D

Bren

dottie 03 Dec 2003 09:36

Bren Love, love your new title - thoroughly deserved :D for you

Terri 03 Dec 2003 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren
love my new "title ":D :D

Bren

Hi Bren, thats great :D

Bren 03 Dec 2003 23:09

Thanks Dottie,
and how are you my little pipistrelle?hope all is fine with you and yours :D


Thanks Terri,
how are things with you?i hope all is well :D


love
Bren

rick 04 Dec 2003 10:55

as i am a bloke does this mean i turn in to a "post pimp"

dottie 04 Dec 2003 11:00

Rick :lol:

Chris 04 Dec 2003 20:12

Hello folks,

Just to say that I am postwhoreing at high speed at the moment!!!!

Got me a broadband line running at 620Kbs!!!

For the non-technical ones amongst us, that translates to fast as ~~~~

heat 04 Dec 2003 22:32

Fast as [....] eh???

That must be fast.....

rick 05 Dec 2003 10:51

well does it i want to get a t shirt made with "im a post pimp "made
and ive allready bought a big fat cigar

heat 05 Dec 2003 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by rick
and ive allready bought a big fat cigar


But Rick, you do know you can't smoke it yet, don't you?

I mena, the only time a cigar should be smoked is after very satisfying sex....

rick 06 Dec 2003 02:14

size is not a garentee of qualityit aint what you do its the way that you do it-thats what get's results

heat 06 Dec 2003 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by rick
size is not a garentee of qualityit aint what you do its the way that you do it-thats what get's results

I bet you say that to all the girls......

CarolM 06 Dec 2003 11:42

hi all, :D hope your all ok today, :D and are having a nice weekend. :wink:

Terri 06 Dec 2003 14:32

Wohooooo it's the weekend 8) ........... been a long week :( thought it would never get here :lol:

Bren 06 Dec 2003 15:39

Hi Terri :D '
hope all is well with you

weekend it might be but some of us have to work all weekend :(


Bren

Bren 06 Dec 2003 15:48

The Bat says hi to Mrs Mouse :D

hope all is well, will not be about this evening and am working all day tomorrow :(
hopefully we'll be able to chat soon

Bren


Hi all ....and bye all...........

Bat flies away........

Terri 06 Dec 2003 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren
Hi Terri :D '
hope all is well with you

weekend it might be but some of us have to work all weekend :(


Bren

:D Hi Bren
I'm fine thanks, hope all is well with you.
Sorry to hear you have to work all weekend, hope all goes well. Don't work too hard :wink:

Testify 06 Dec 2003 23:37

hey all!! hope your all havin a great weekend!! :D

heat 06 Dec 2003 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
hey all!! hope your all havin a great weekend!! :D

I is indeed hun - and it's only gonna get better - am putting me deccies up tomorrow.... :twisted:

Terri 06 Dec 2003 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
hey all!! hope your all havin a great weekend!! :D

I is indeed hun - and it's only gonna get better - am putting me deccies up tomorrow.... :twisted:

:D Me too Heat.....just love that bit don't you? :lol:

heat 06 Dec 2003 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terri
Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify
hey all!! hope your all havin a great weekend!! :D

I is indeed hun - and it's only gonna get better - am putting me deccies up tomorrow.... :twisted:

:D Me too Heat.....just love that bit don't you? :lol:

Hell Yeah.....

Tis the highlight of my month...... :roll:

Chris 07 Dec 2003 00:06

My decorations will be going up tomorrow!!!

I feel a carol comign on.....

no, my mistake, was a burp!

Testify 07 Dec 2003 00:18

we got ours up already, :D all pritty lights hehe :P

rick 07 Dec 2003 01:55

have a good weekend all
getting dragged to sunday market for shopping(id rather listen to steps for three weeks non stop) by the wife. my only day off before xmas,go to the pub i thought ,go watch footy i thought ,go to bed to sleep it off i thought.go bl**dy shopping im told
be carefull out on the streets

heat 07 Dec 2003 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by rick
have a good weekend all
getting dragged to sunday market for shopping(id rather listen to steps for three weeks non stop) by the wife. my only day off before xmas,go to the pub i thought ,go watch footy i thought ,go to bed to sleep it off i thought.go bl**dy shopping im told

Tell me, Rick, is it spacious under your wife's thumb???? :lol:

Rob The Badger 07 Dec 2003 11:52

Morning has broken. . .look. . .see, the sun.
I like thumbs. . .

ChrissybabezNI 07 Dec 2003 13:19

Im going to see meat tonight

Tim 07 Dec 2003 16:51

oooh god... .got a very late morning angryness.... or how you call that.

Bren 07 Dec 2003 17:56

Hello Tim, :D

Hope all is well

Bren

Tim 07 Dec 2003 19:09

Hello bren, apart from a terrible headache everything is okay. Got some very good and new bootlegs :lol:

And... our crownprince and his wife gave birth to a daugther. Fun he....

sherrie87 08 Dec 2003 04:11

All this talk about the holidays got me motivated and I got nearly all my shopping done tonight- only my son and husband are left to shop for. Any yes, I also dragged hubby along for the shopping- isn't that in the wedding vows- "to love, honor and brave the Christmas shopping hordes"? :lol:


Wooo, this is my 900th post! True, I'm no Dottie (all hail the queen), but I'm getting somewhere. 1000 isn't far! :lol:

Sherrie

The Archangel Gabriel 08 Dec 2003 23:01

Greetings to you all,and blessings upon you


Yours faithfully
Gabriel

Bren 09 Dec 2003 19:04

A flying visit from The Bat,
To say hello, and that is that :lol:
I have to go , 'cos it's time for tea
I might be back later you'll just have to see
So my friends i hope that all is well....
must leave you now, like a Bat Out OF Hell.... :lol:



Bren

The Bat flies away.............

CarolM 09 Dec 2003 19:48

hi all, :D hope everyone is well, :D this evening. :wink:

Tim 14 Dec 2003 17:14

hahaha, the first thing the americans did right... they caught Sadam.... wow....

I thought it was on wednesday, but there was a very funny serie here on the TV. It was a comedy about Bush, and it was so much fun.... Bush had taked 5 or 6 extace pills and was very high!!!

Loved it.... finally something good on the TV about him, cause can't stand to watch his face any more. :lol:

Bren 14 Dec 2003 18:23

just a flying visit from The Bat

hello from me.....have to go cook tea now....back later

Bren

Rob The Badger 14 Dec 2003 18:52

So, they caught Sadam? *golf clap*. Now where did I put those WMD's? . . .
*looks behind the sofa*

The Flying Mouse 14 Dec 2003 19:49

:twisted: Great news about Saddam being captured 8) .

Only thing is, on the charge of posessing weapons of mass destruction, are they gonna shoot him or say sorry and give him a council flat :nuts:

CarolM 16 Dec 2003 19:35

Hi all, :D hope youve all had a good day. :wink:

Em 17 Dec 2003 04:20

Hi all, can't sleep, having a fit of postwhoring.

Bren 22 Dec 2003 18:40

Not done any postwhoring for a while, temptation got the better of me :lol:
so hello from me....hope things are good with everyone

Bren

...got to go cook tea......bye............

BadAttitude 23 Dec 2003 07:37

Can't sleep even thought I now I should be, everyone else is a sleep but me.

Been listening to CHSIB tonight and the words:
Yes, I want you
and I need you
and I love you
and I want that to be enough

keep ringing in my head, and the words baby is this the end of us.

It's something how we can find words of comfort in all of Meat's songs or words to fit what is going on in our lifes at the time all good and bad.

Love & Happiness
Autumn

dottie 24 Dec 2003 00:13

Well I'm a stranger to these parts :lol:

Christmas comes but once a year,
A mince pie and a bottle of beer,
Lights twinkle, faces aglow,
What shall we do now?
I know.

Have a postwhore for Christmas,
A postwhore for the New Year,
And then perhaps I'll have another beer.

Prezzies scattered around the room,
When in the middle of this
Something went BOOM :!:

The Christmas pudding exploded,
The Turkey went black,
And poor old, stressed out Mother
GOT THE SACK :!: :lol:

shadow1000001 24 Dec 2003 02:58

I love the poem dottie :lol:


Maria

Chris 24 Dec 2003 10:04

Wonderful darling!!

I am hiding on here rather than doing my cleaning ready for the hordes of savages (family) descending on me on boxing day!!

dottie 24 Dec 2003 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Wonderful darling!!

I am hiding on here rather than doing my cleaning ready for the hordes of savages (family) descending on me on boxing day!!

Hello darling, a truly merry Christmas to you hiccup....burp....

I have the hoards on Saturday at my usual Christmas Party, where everyone gets slaughtered, dances, and sings to Meat Loaf if I have my way :lol: Wish you were here :wink:

Chris 24 Dec 2003 13:50

Bl**ming Farmers!!!

They delivered the turkey still alive!!! Had to run down to the butchers to get it slaughtered and so i am now sat plucking the blooming thing!!!

Anyone know what i am supposed to do with a great big bag of turkey feathers!!!!!!!!!

Thank god I ahve the christmas spirit - Ity helps wash down the valium!!!!

original sin 25 Dec 2003 17:04

uuuumm i haven't visited postwhores for a while - but hey it is Christmas!!!

CarolM 25 Dec 2003 17:37

Hi all, :D hope your all having a wonderful time, :D hope you all got what you wanted, :wink: . Have a good one everyone. :D

BadAttitude 25 Dec 2003 20:48

Merry Xmas everyone, hope this finds you happy, healthy, and loved.

Love & Happiness
Autumn

CarolM 25 Dec 2003 20:54

Hi Autumn, :D hope you have had a lovely day, :D and got everything you wanted. :wink: Merry Xmas and a happy New Year. :D

BadAttitude 25 Dec 2003 21:12

Thank you, Mrs. Mouse
I am having a great Christmas, I made a wondful dinner of glazed ham with pineapples and cherries, greens with ham, candied yams, glazed carrots, home made biscuits, cabbage, and for dessert rice pudding and bread pudding.

Being a vegetarian I make a lot of vegetables so the hubby and daughter can have there fill of the ham while I have my share of the veggies. :)

It sounds like you are having a great Christmas this year.

No I didn't get any presents this year at least not the materialist kind (lack of money) but I have my family and they are healthy and that is the most important Christmas present to me.

I hope you have a very, Merry Christmas and that this finds you and your family happy, healthy and loved.

Love & Happiness
Autumn

dottie 26 Dec 2003 10:37

Now Boxing Day is here,
Are we full of festive cheer?
Tummys full, livers bent,
That AlkaSeltzer was heaven sent. :lol:

Tim 26 Dec 2003 11:56

jajajja, ik kan ook rijmen en dichten zonder mijn hempje op te lichten.

Hhahaah.... yeah.. that was dutch. Also a little poet.

CarolM 26 Dec 2003 12:06

Hi Tim, :D hope you have had a great xmas mate, :D happy new year. :wink:

Bren 26 Dec 2003 13:07

Hello Tim :D
ik hoop dat alles goed is.




hello all....got to go now :( ...bye.......

Bren

Terri 26 Dec 2003 15:00

:D Hi Dottie, Bren, Tim, Carol and everyone, see there's been some real early birds here today!
8O I finally crawled outta bed about an hour ago :roll: Well it is Christmas :lol:
Better go make myself look decent, got family visiting this afternoon :roll:
Have fun everyone and enjoy :wink:

CarolM 26 Dec 2003 16:17

Hiya Terri,Bren :D sorry i missed you :cry: been shopping at the sales , :D got 9 good cds at 2 pounds each from wh smith whoooooooo. :wink:hope everyone is well today. :D

Bren 28 Dec 2003 20:26

Good evening all,she says to the emptiness....we need the Shhhhhhh topic back again :lol:

not had a good day,came here to cheer myself up and unwind..no body about so The Bat will fly away again.

have fun :D

Bren

bye..........................................

dottie 28 Dec 2003 23:00

A post whore here,
A post whore there,
post whore, post whore,
everywhere :oops:

Chris 29 Dec 2003 21:31

Just having a little rest from a mini bout of postwhoring!! 20 posts in as many minutes!!

I have a complaint!

I do not like the term postwhore being applied to me!!

Can I call myself a post-gigolo instead please!!!!!!

Or, if we are postwhores, who is the post-pimp and must we give them 10% of our total posts??

heat 29 Dec 2003 21:34

How about POSTSTUD????

dottie 29 Dec 2003 21:36

How about POSTMAN :lol:

Chris 29 Dec 2003 21:40

Poststud works for me!!!

dottie 29 Dec 2003 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Poststud works for me!!!

Ah yes but that could mean poststudent :lol:

Chris 29 Dec 2003 21:45

true dottie

What about Post-Hunk??

dottie 29 Dec 2003 21:46

Now thats more like it - :D with that

heat 29 Dec 2003 21:48

POST - LOTHARIO.....

dottie 29 Dec 2003 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
POST - LOTHARIO.....

a man who seduces very many women - sounds about right to me Heat :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Chris 29 Dec 2003 21:57

In the words of one of this country's finest Prime Ministers


Quote:

You may think that.

I couldn't possibly comment

dottie 29 Dec 2003 21:59

I couldn't possibly comment[/quote][/quote]

:lol: :lmao:

Rob The Badger 29 Dec 2003 22:01

Posthunk. . .yum. . .and where's my King Meat Fan title. . .and I could at least have King Badger instead of 'Mega Loafer'. . .how common. . . . :lol:

Tim 29 Dec 2003 22:32

A good day to you all.

Today a lot of new bootlegs arrived yeah!!!!!
(btw....our site (michel and mine) at the moment the link with mlbootleg.tk is not working, just must go there through geocities.com/meatloafbootleg that is the way)

Tim 29 Dec 2003 22:37

By the way... does anyone has seen the new movie HONEY????

It is a movie with Jessica Alba, and my god, i love that woman. It was released on the 5th of december in the USA, so over here we must wait for a while... i've visit the i-net page from the movie, but just curious if anyone has seen it and what his/her reaction is.

The Butcher.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:19.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.12428 seconds with 11 queries.