mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

Tim 13 Jan 2004 18:57

hahaha, it is true... Dottie invented the SSSHHH topic!!! Very funny he?

The Flying Mouse 13 Jan 2004 19:13

:twisted: OK OK OK :lmao:
I'm gonna set up a poll to see if I should reopen the Ssshhh thread.
It's up to you now.
:mrgreen:

Bren 14 Jan 2004 16:42

A quick hello from me....

hope all is well with everyone :D
going to fly away and do a bit more painting, before the hungry hoards start wanting their tea :lol:

bye for now.........happy Bat flies away....

Bren

Bren 14 Jan 2004 19:59

Haha..postwhoring :lol:

be back in a bit...or an hour :lol:
bye for now
Bren

Chris 14 Jan 2004 21:54

How-diddly-doodly Folks

Just a bit of the old post whoring in the style of Steady neddy Flanders

Bye Tiddly Aye for now!!

CarolM 30 Jan 2004 00:06

Hi all, :D hope everyone is having a nice evening, :wink: cant wait Friday tomorrow , 8) hope you all have a nice weekend, :D i know i will. :wink:

dottie 30 Jan 2004 10:51

Well the Sssh! thread was opened again,. but I haven't had a chance to use it yet :twisted: :lol:

Bren 30 Jan 2004 17:16

shame on you Dottie, :lol: hope you make amends in the future :lol:

The Flying Mouse 31 Jan 2004 04:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Well the Sssh! thread was opened again,. but I haven't had a chance to use it yet :twisted: :lol:

:twisted: And after I went to all that trouble to reopen it :lol:

CarolM 01 Feb 2004 05:25

I cannot sleep at the moment, :( just thought id say hi, :D not many of us on, :( but i cant sleep, :( so ill just float round on here till i am tired. :wink:

Testify 01 Feb 2004 22:43

where are u all??

CarolM 13 Feb 2004 05:27

had a milky drink, :D didnt work i am still awake aaaaaaaaaargh. :evil: :cry: ,it is now 4.25am oh no :( still no signs of tiredness. :twisted:

shadow1000001 13 Feb 2004 05:29

Try something with alcohol :twisted:

R. 18 Feb 2004 22:33

This thread will have 10000 posts
 
Yeah.

R. 18 Feb 2004 22:34

http://www.rit.edu/~jho8344/409/inclass/spam.jpg

R. 18 Feb 2004 22:35

++ :))

Heli 18 Feb 2004 22:39

WOOHOO I think its time for some hard earned RANDOMNESS!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Heli 18 Feb 2004 22:42

Same guy who did the Bat 2 paintings!! I love his work its great!!

http://www.aumania.it/fa/whelan/022.jpg

original sin 18 Feb 2004 23:01

R. there's a word for peole like you! :twisted:

POSTWHORE

Heli 18 Feb 2004 23:07

WOW!!! really!!! Thats cool!! :lol:

Satan 18 Feb 2004 23:09

Hehehe ... Mayhem. :p

Heli 18 Feb 2004 23:13

hey why not!!!!

I recon we should make up little stories!!!

or not i cant be arsed!!

Heli 18 Feb 2004 23:14

:twisted: We are taking over your television set!!!! :twisted:

original sin 18 Feb 2004 23:25

Thanks Bren knew this would come in useful :devil:
http://www.hariknetwork.com/users/batart/phbat.gif

LostSoul 18 Feb 2004 23:29

R.,

10000 posts don't surprise me at all!
but that surprises me --------------------------------------------------> Satan 8O


Patricia
... spooky! 8O

GOD 18 Feb 2004 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostSoul
but that surprises me --------------------------------------------------> Satan 8O


Patricia
... spooky! 8O

Do not fear my child.

You are protected from his evil whilst here.

LostSoul 18 Feb 2004 23:33

8O

Heli 18 Feb 2004 23:35

I'll save you all!!! I have a magical power!!!!!!

LostSoul 18 Feb 2004 23:35

I can explain my signature... *cough cough* :))








'I'm not only cute, I'm a Sex God' Meat - Glasgow 30/01/04

original sin 18 Feb 2004 23:39

In the everlasting search for total Mayhem I think we need to resurrect the Postwhore of the month and my first nomination is:-

R

Heli 18 Feb 2004 23:45

Does anyone like Random Mullets???

BostonCPA 18 Feb 2004 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
finally somewhere where people dont mind me replying loads and loads!!!

Where do you have that problem Heli??


Most, BostonCPA

Heli 18 Feb 2004 23:48

Hey there Kendra!!
I'm not sure what I meant really!! I think I need to listen to what my mum tells me and think before i speak!! heehee!! :lol:

How you bin anyway!!?? :wink:

Caz 19 Feb 2004 02:14

A page for silliness ... yippee :bicker: :nuts:

And I remember that quote from Glasgow :bunny: :lmao:

airhead 19 Feb 2004 02:19

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sing to tune of I do like To Be Beside The seaside


oh, i do like to be on this forum
but my eyes are turning square
so this is my last post post post
tonight tonight diddly ih pom pom

The Flying Mouse 19 Feb 2004 02:21

Re: This thread will have 10000 posts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
This thread will have 100000 posts

Not now it won't :mrgreen:

R. 19 Feb 2004 13:22

Oh yes, it will. :p :))

Chris 19 Feb 2004 13:25

Isn't this thread merely a rehashing of the posthwores thead?

Which, if i recall, was allowed to continue by the mods at the time, in order to stop people created threads filled with nonsense!!!

Bart 19 Feb 2004 13:27

how you can be so sure :??: :mrgreen:

ChrissybabezNI 19 Feb 2004 13:56

Hellooo

LostSoul 19 Feb 2004 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bart
how you can be so sure :??: :mrgreen:

He's counting! :p

RoknRollJesus 19 Feb 2004 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
Hehehe ... Mayhem. :p

http://vanallens.com/exchristian/hell2.gif

Heli 19 Feb 2004 18:08

WIDGETS!! OH MY GOD I LOVE WIDGETS!! YES YES HAVE MY MONEY!!!! TAKE IT FOR WIDGETS!!!!!

airhead 19 Feb 2004 18:37

Postwhores Uniting In Forums
 
Join PUIF Today! Your rewards are this topic to play on.

airhead 19 Feb 2004 18:38

*Whistle*

Heli 19 Feb 2004 18:45

WooooHooooo!!!!!


66% is alright!!!

Gez 19 Feb 2004 18:46

Thread for sicko's 8O

LostSoul 19 Feb 2004 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
WIDGETS!! OH MY GOD I LOVE WIDGETS!! YES YES HAVE MY MONEY!!!! TAKE IT FOR WIDGETS!!!!!

Heli,
I recognised that quote but.......... still don't know what widgets are? :roll: Hey! Don't laugh! I'm French! :))

Anyone?


Patricia
... learning! 8)

R. 19 Feb 2004 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoknRollJesus
Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
Hehehe ... Mayhem. :p

http://vanallens.com/exchristian/hell2.gif

The red guy isn't going to hell, he's already there! :p

Heli 19 Feb 2004 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostSoul
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
WIDGETS!! OH MY GOD I LOVE WIDGETS!! YES YES HAVE MY MONEY!!!! TAKE IT FOR WIDGETS!!!!!

Heli,
I recognised that quote but.......... still don't know what widgets are? :roll: Hey! Don't laugh! I'm French! :))

Anyone?


Patricia
... learning! 8)

Well that quote is from Meat Loafs appearence on Graham Norton's Show last year!

I have no idea what widgets are myself!! Now noone laugh.......I'm British!!

Rob The Badger 19 Feb 2004 19:41

Postwhore's of the world! Unite and take over!

The Archangel Gabriel 19 Feb 2004 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoknRollJesus
Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
Hehehe ... Mayhem. :p

http://vanallens.com/exchristian/hell2.gif

The red guy isn't going to hell, he's already there! :p

If that is so,then pray tell me how he keeps appearing on the forum?

Yours Faithfully
Gabriel

The Archangel Gabriel 19 Feb 2004 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by original sin
In the everlasting search for total Mayhem I think we need to resurrect the Postwhore of the month and my first nomination is:-

R

i must concur, oh Sin the wise one, R.is truely worthy of this title.

Yours Faithfully
Gabriel

Gez 19 Feb 2004 20:26

Right, come on R.........who's mad enough to post on this thread :? 8O

Heli 19 Feb 2004 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
Right, come on R.........who's mad enough to post on this thread :? 8O

You are, I am, R is, hey Meat is Mad!! Do you think he'll post on here???

LostSoul 19 Feb 2004 20:49

Well, we had God himself, Satan himself, The Archangel Gabriel himself... why not Sex God himself? :))


Patricia
... what are widgets? 8O

Heli 19 Feb 2004 20:57

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...N&tab=wi&meta=

This is what came up on Google!!

Satan 19 Feb 2004 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Archangel Gabriel
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoknRollJesus
Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
Hehehe ... Mayhem. :p

http://vanallens.com/exchristian/hell2.gif

The red guy isn't going to hell, he's already there! :p

If that is so,then pray tell me how he keeps appearing on the forum?

Yours Faithfully
Gabriel

Day off. :p

Chris 19 Feb 2004 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostSoul
Well, we had God himself, Satan himself, The Archangel Gabriel himself... why not Sex God himself? :))

You already have me, how many sex gods can you people handle!!!!!

LostSoul 19 Feb 2004 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Widgets&sa=N&tab=wi&meta=

This is what came up on Google!!

Okaaaaaay! 8O

Thanx Heli! :mrgreen:


Patricia
... thinking that Meat didn't know either what he's giving his money for! 8O

Bren 19 Feb 2004 21:30

The Bat is much amused :lol:

Bren

Chris 19 Feb 2004 21:31

There are two sorts of widgets.

Technically a widget is the thing in a beer can that makes it come out frothy!!. If you shake an empty can you can hear it clunking around!!

But a widget is also a thingy, a gadget, a gizmo, a whatjamacallit, if you know what i mean!!!!!

LostSoul 19 Feb 2004 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Quote:

Originally Posted by LostSoul
Well, we had God himself, Satan himself, The Archangel Gabriel himself... why not Sex God himself? :))

You already have me, how many sex gods can you people handle!!!!!

:lmao:


Patricia
... can't get enough! :devil:

Heli 19 Feb 2004 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
There are two sorts of widgets.

Technically a widget is the thing in a beer can that makes it come out frothy!!. If you shake an empty can you can hear it clunking around!!

But a widget is also a thingy, a gadget, a gizmo, a whatjamacallit, if you know what i mean!!!!!

Thanx Widget Man!!!!

R. 19 Feb 2004 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Technically a widget is the thing in a beer can that makes it come out frothy!!. If you shake an empty can you can hear it clunking around!!

:wtf: :nuts: http://www.mlukfc.com/chat/images/burp.gif :))

Chris 19 Feb 2004 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Technically a widget is the thing in a beer can that makes it come out frothy!!. If you shake an empty can you can hear it clunking around!!

:wtf: :nuts: http://www.mlukfc.com/chat/images/burp.gif :))

Well done R, you found the pretty little pictures!!

Maybe tomorrow we could start to move on to using letters to make words!!! :p

R. 19 Feb 2004 21:41

Heh - not that fast. Letters ok, but i need more time for the words thingy ... 8O

LostSoul 19 Feb 2004 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Technically a widget is the thing in a beer can that makes it come out frothy!!. If you shake an empty can you can hear it clunking around!!

:wtf: :nuts: http://www.mlukfc.com/chat/images/burp.gif :))

R., did you swallow the widget?! 8O


Patricia
... any doctors? :))

Chris 19 Feb 2004 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostSoul
... any doctors? :))

Forget the doctors,

Any nurses?? (with uniform!?!?!?!)

:lmao:

R. 19 Feb 2004 22:00

Deal. :))

Chris 19 Feb 2004 23:13

AARRRGGGHHH!!!

I am hiding under the bed!!

One of my mates i went to uni with has just emailed me pictures of a fancy dress party we went to!! When we all went as characters from Rocky Horror!!!!

For some reason, i can only presume my drink was spiked!!, i went as Frank!!!!!!!!!!

I had forgotten we even went to the party!! Let alone had pictures taken!!!!!!!!!! 8O 8O

Keep Rocking 19 Feb 2004 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Quote:

Originally Posted by LostSoul
... any doctors? :))

Forget the doctors,

Any nurses?? (with uniform!?!?!?!)

:lmao:

Soory, no nurses. But I am a physical therapist, if that helps you?! :wink:
That means I can do some massage :twisted: But if I shall do that in my free time it must be someone very special :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

Yvonne

Chris 19 Feb 2004 23:34

Do these massages include Indian Head Massages??

If so, i can be very very very special!!!! ;) ;)

original sin 19 Feb 2004 23:43

http://www.moonfrost.net/mayhem.jpg

Keep Rocking 19 Feb 2004 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Do these massages include Indian Head Massages??

If so, i can be very very very special!!!! ;) ;)

As I'm not so good at the english language I dont know what a indian head massage is?!

But I assume it's nothing what a respectable lady like me should do :oops:

Yvonne

Please help me and get this back to topic!!

But what is the topic in here...:wink:

Chris 19 Feb 2004 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keep Rocking
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Do these massages include Indian Head Massages??

If so, i can be very very very special!!!! ;) ;)

As I'm not so good at the english language I dont know what a indian head massage is?!

But I assume it's nothing what a respectable lady like me should do :oops:

It's nothing dodgy!!!

It is a scalp massage, extremely relaxing and very very good.

It is based on techniques from india adn they massage your scalp.

Hence - Indian Head Massage!!

Keep Rocking 20 Feb 2004 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keep Rocking
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Do these massages include Indian Head Massages??

If so, i can be very very very special!!!! ;) ;)

As I'm not so good at the english language I dont know what a indian head massage is?!

But I assume it's nothing what a respectable lady like me should do :oops:

It's nothing dodgy!!!

It is a scalp massage, extremely relaxing and very very good.

It is based on techniques from india adn they massage your scalp.

Hence - Indian Head Massage!!

Okayyyyyyyyyy!
let's do a massage of your scalp!!!!!!










But you don't have one!!!!!

http://mysite.freeserve.com/crblakey/22.jpg

Gotcha Chris!!

KR

Yvonne

... who will be very careful in the future when somebody askes for a indian head massage :wink:

Heli 20 Feb 2004 00:38

I dont suppose a nice price will get me and the board the chance to see those pics, by any chance? :) :) :)

Heli 20 Feb 2004 00:44

I wouldnt pass a reflexology session Yvonne!! I'm special!!

heat 20 Feb 2004 00:45

Chris does indeed have a scalp!!!!! It's under his hair....

Caz 20 Feb 2004 02:18

Topic .... we have a topic on this thread ..... sheesh ..... i must have fallen asleep and missed it :lol: :nuts:

shadow1000001 20 Feb 2004 03:35

You mean we really need a topic 8O



Maria

Chris 20 Feb 2004 10:19

Hell NO!!!!!

dottie 20 Feb 2004 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Postwhore's of the world! Unite and take over!

The laziest postwhore in the world ever :lol:

airhead 20 Feb 2004 15:46

I am a postwhore in the making... I think... I have been on this forum for nine days and aleady i have posted a lot... I forgot how many exactly... :oops:

The Archangel Gabriel 20 Feb 2004 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Archangel Gabriel
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoknRollJesus
Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
Hehehe ... Mayhem. :p

http://vanallens.com/exchristian/hell2.gif

The red guy isn't going to hell, he's already there! :p

If that is so,then pray tell me how he keeps appearing on the forum?

Yours Faithfully
Gabriel

Day off. :p

Day off 8O 8O ??

Then all leave should henceforth be cancelled

Yours faithfully
Gabriel

GOD 20 Feb 2004 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Archangel Gabriel
Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Archangel Gabriel
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoknRollJesus
Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
Hehehe ... Mayhem. :p

http://vanallens.com/exchristian/hell2.gif

The red guy isn't going to hell, he's already there! :p

If that is so,then pray tell me how he keeps appearing on the forum?

Yours Faithfully
Gabriel

Day off. :p

Day off 8O 8O ??

Then all leave should henceforth be cancelled

Yours faithfully
Gabriel

Thank you for alerting me to this Gabriel.

I try to be omnipotent and all-knowing, but hey, it is Friday.

As from now all leave for deities is cancelled.

And all devils must return to the sulpher pits from whence they came.

I have spoken.

The Flying Mouse 20 Feb 2004 19:49

34 posts so far :up:
You can see how many posts you have done on the left of your posts under your name :wink:

Heli 20 Feb 2004 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Archangel Gabriel
Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Archangel Gabriel
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoknRollJesus
Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
Hehehe ... Mayhem. :p

http://vanallens.com/exchristian/hell2.gif

The red guy isn't going to hell, he's already there! :p

If that is so,then pray tell me how he keeps appearing on the forum?

Yours Faithfully
Gabriel

Day off. :p

Day off 8O 8O ??

Then all leave should henceforth be cancelled

Yours faithfully
Gabriel

Thank you for alerting me to this Gabriel.

I try to be omnipotent and all-knowing, but hey, it is Friday.

As from now all leave for deities is cancelled.

And all devils must return to the sulpher pits from whence they came.

I have spoken.


Sorry i just thought it makes a cool tunnle effect!!!! :p :mrgreen:

native texan 20 Feb 2004 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
One of my mates i went to uni with has just emailed me pictures of a fancy dress party we went to!! When we all went as characters from Rocky Horror!!!!

For some reason, i can only presume my drink was spiked!!, i went as Frank!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go, Chris :lol: I used to go as Magenta or Columbia

Bren 20 Feb 2004 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
AARRRGGGHHH!!!

I am hiding under the bed!!

One of my mates i went to uni with has just emailed me pictures of a fancy dress party we went to!! When we all went as characters from Rocky Horror!!!!

For some reason, i can only presume my drink was spiked!!, i went as Frank!!!!!!!!!!

I had forgotten we even went to the party!! Let alone had pictures taken!!!!!!!!!! 8O 8O

:lol: You shouldn't tell me things like that...i have a vivid imagination :lol:

Chris 20 Feb 2004 20:59

Trust me Bren.

Even you could not imagine me in fishnets and stillettos. 8O 8O 8O

BTW, Do you have any idea how hard it is to get size 11 stilleto heels!!!!!!

Bren 20 Feb 2004 21:15

:lol: Chris :lol:

imagination working overtime now :lol:

Bren

Chris 20 Feb 2004 21:16

Whatever floats your boat dear!!

Bren 20 Feb 2004 21:39

Just being a postwhore :lol:

i've been too quiet of late :lol:

LostSoul 20 Feb 2004 21:42

Meat, what do you think about this thread?

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/Co...largeImage.jpg


Patricia
... well, I CHSIB myself! :))

Chris 20 Feb 2004 21:43

Why not!!

Caz 20 Feb 2004 22:21

Hee ... nice one lost soul.

Maybe we should rename this thread ... For Certified Nutters Only :lol: :lol:

Caz 20 Feb 2004 22:58

Noooooooo no locking the Musical Tastes topic lol .... tis the only thing keeping my little old brain going.

*Aims for being a postwhore* :lol: :lol:

Chris 21 Feb 2004 12:43

So what are peeps up to today then?

I am fending off boredom by regrouting the bathroom adn am just contemplating knocking up a pine box adn cupboard to hide the rather scruffy looking avocado 8O toilet cistern!!!

But first lunch :lol:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:37.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.13081 seconds with 11 queries.