mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

sherrie87 21 Feb 2004 14:07

Wow Chris, that's pretty ambitious! Regrouting? Can't say I've ever done that- which likely explains the appearance of my bathroom floor! :oops: We are going to a "Pet Owner's Expo" where various animal rescue groups bring animals needing to be adopted. We are taking the enormous, hulking, waddling 23 pound (nearly 2 stone, if I do my math right 14 pounds equals 1 stone?) boy Dachshund that we just took in to foster care. Hopefully we'll find someone with a bit of a skewed taste in dogs- he's most asssuredly does not have an "hourglass figure"- more of a rugby ball! :P

Sherrie

AndyK 21 Feb 2004 15:40

I dunno, I can't leave the children for a week to play nicely can I?

:lmao:

Chris 21 Feb 2004 16:13

WE played nicely!!!

It was the original Boss-God himself, R, who started the thread adn tried to corrupt us all into becoming postwhores!!!!!

AndyK 21 Feb 2004 16:16

I know Chris.... no need to get defensive :mrgreen:

I think R created this thread as the forums equivalent opf the safe play area at those family fun pubs, complete with ball pool and "safe" climbing frames ;)

Chris 21 Feb 2004 16:19

There is a difference between being defensive and covering ones ass!!!!! :lol:

But wasn't that nice of R to make it a Family Friendly Forum!!! DOes this mean we get a cuddly mascot like the Brewsters bear???

And can we get balloons before we go home??

And can we play with the Ice-Cream machine???

Can we? huh?? can we?? please???????

Heli 21 Feb 2004 17:03

Will you two get a room!!! :twisted:

La La La La La :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :lmao:

airhead 21 Feb 2004 17:13

Help i'm stuck at the top of the slide and i can't get down!!!!!!!!

R. 21 Feb 2004 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
WE played nicely!!!

It was the original Boss-God himself, R, who started the thread adn tried to corrupt us all into becoming postwhores!!!!!

Heh - I just said that this thread will have 9999 answers. That's all. :p

black dog 21 Feb 2004 19:36

You must have plenty of spare time Chris. Maybe you can come and lay by bathroom carpet that Tom has been promising to put down for ages :!:

I think you're keeping yourself busy so you don't miss the chatroom too much. :D

black dog 21 Feb 2004 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by R
Heh - I just said that this thread will have 9999 answers. That's all.

Well you knew the right place to come :lol:

ChrissybabezNI 22 Feb 2004 00:22

Heres another one then :)

heat 22 Feb 2004 01:05

and another...

LostSoul 22 Feb 2004 02:04

another what? 8O


Patricia

shadow1000001 22 Feb 2004 02:49

Why not, here's another one :twisted:

Rob The Badger 22 Feb 2004 13:30

. . .

Heli 22 Feb 2004 13:45

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.go...Monkeybone.jpg

I hope this works!!

LostSoul 22 Feb 2004 14:14

Didn't know that Angus had his own site!! :roll:


Patricia

Heli 22 Feb 2004 14:16

:lmao:

R. 22 Feb 2004 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
Quote:

Originally Posted by R
Heh - I just said that this thread will have 9999 answers. That's all.

Well you knew the right place to come :lol:

Wild guess.

heat 22 Feb 2004 18:26

*cough cough*

R. 22 Feb 2004 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
*cough cough*

http://www.esparma.de/patienten/Erka...nsaft_big.jpeg

heat 22 Feb 2004 18:36

Much better now, R - TY babes :D

Bren 22 Feb 2004 20:15

Just a quick hello from me :D

AndyK 22 Feb 2004 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherrie87
Wow Chris, that's pretty ambitious! Regrouting? Can't say I've ever done that- which likely explains the appearance of my bathroom floor! :oops: We are going to a "Pet Owner's Expo" where various animal rescue groups bring animals needing to be adopted. We are taking the enormous, hulking, waddling 23 pound (nearly 2 stone, if I do my math right 14 pounds equals 1 stone?) boy Dachshund that we just took in to foster care. Hopefully we'll find someone with a bit of a skewed taste in dogs- he's most asssuredly does not have an "hourglass figure"- more of a rugby ball! :P

Sherrie

Did you find a home for the rotund one Sherrie?

I can only assume he's a mini dax, as my standard-dax-muppet weighs close to that and is no way rugby ball shaped.

airhead 22 Feb 2004 22:24

I WANNA ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!:

LostSoul 22 Feb 2004 22:29

I want a review and a set list of Melbourne! :|


Patricia

Testify 22 Feb 2004 22:30

http://www.friendlys.com/treats/menu/images/cone.gif

big enuf?

airhead 22 Feb 2004 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testify


:lmao: :lmao: :p


I like Mr Whippy!!! :roll:

thanx!!!!

mmmm, nice!!!!

airhead 22 Feb 2004 23:11

Hi everyone. Just talking about nothing. I no it don't belong here but, i am listening to a song. Guess the song!!!!

and iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will allwwwwwwaaaaaaaaays
love yoooooooooooooooooooooo

IIIIIIIIIIIII
willll aaaaalwaaaaaaaaysss loooooooooove yooooooooo

Testify 22 Feb 2004 23:18

dont suppose u cud save me some?

airhead 22 Feb 2004 23:27

*takes a single choc chip off ice cream and hands it to testify*

I am a p*ss take aren't I!?

sherrie87 23 Feb 2004 04:02

Andy K said:
Quote:

Did you find a home for the rotund one Sherrie?

I can only assume he's a mini dax, as my standard-dax-muppet weighs close to that and is no way rugby ball shaped.
Alas, no- the waddling doxie is currently snoring quite loudly in his bed. We had a few good leads on him, so hopefully he may have a home in a few weeks. The animal shelter was going to euthanize him due to his age and weight, so I'd much rather have him stay with me a few weeks until a permanent home comes up for him. Yes, he's a mini. I have a smooth mini girl and a wirehair tweenie (offspring of a mini and a standard) girl of my own, so he's got some exciting female companionship, at least!

Sherrie

R. 23 Feb 2004 20:53

http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/images/.../icon_bump.gif

airhead 23 Feb 2004 22:46

Don't bump me! I'm busy eating my ice cream. Get your own, the ice cream mans still here.

Oh look what you made me do! You knocked it straight out of my hand! Testify, tell him!!!!!!!!

airhead 23 Feb 2004 22:46

Don't bump me! I'm busy eating my ice cream. Get your own, the ice cream mans still here.

Oh look what you made me do! You knocked it straight out of my hand! Testify, tell him!!!!!!!!

airhead 23 Feb 2004 22:47

Don't bump me! I'm busy eating my ice cream. Get your own, the ice cream mans still here.

Oh look what you made me do! You knocked it straight out of my hand! Testify, tell him!!!!!!!!

Caz 23 Feb 2004 23:18

LOL airhead .... you must have enjoyed that ice cream, you posted three time :mrgreen: :lmao:

Weezy 23 Feb 2004 23:28

Well this is all very random.... :nuts: :wtf:

....but carry on!!!! :D


Louise

LostSoul 23 Feb 2004 23:31

*singing out loud Bat at home*

Testify 23 Feb 2004 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
Don't bump me! I'm busy eating my ice cream. Get your own, the ice cream mans still here.

Oh look what you made me do! You knocked it straight out of my hand! Testify, tell him!!!!!!!!


heeeey come on... mind the ice cream. geez some people these days.... :roll:

Caz 23 Feb 2004 23:45

Tooooooo cold for ice cream .... but i'll have an orange ice lolly if there are any going :lol: :lol: :lol:

shadow1000001 24 Feb 2004 00:12

Now I get to do Grade 5 math homework 8O
I am in sooooo much trouble :wink:


Maria

Caz 24 Feb 2004 01:17

And I get to do another 6 day week at work ...... ah well i'll need the money for April if the concert DVD and stuff is out then :D :D

LostSoul 24 Feb 2004 03:00

It's 1.00 pm in Melbourne - 2.00 am GMT - 3.00 am CET


Patricia
... *yawn*

sherrie87 24 Feb 2004 03:08

Maria said
Quote:

Now I get to do Grade 5 math homework
I am in sooooo much trouble
Maria, I understand! I am a school librarian for grades 6-8, and I foolishly signed up for overtime doing tutoring. (Just like Caz says, must save up for the board tapes!) I'm fine on science, history, etc and I absolutely rock at research papers- but- put some basic algebra or geometry in front of me and I become a total idiot. I have actually had to read three remedial math textbooks to almost be able to tutor the 7th graders! :oops: What is particularly embarrasing is that I have three college degrees- one bachelors and two masters- and yet basic middle school math is absolutely my undoing!

Sherrie (math dunce)

shadow1000001 24 Feb 2004 03:09

7:08 pm mountain time


Go to bed Patricia :wink:

airhead 24 Feb 2004 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
LOL airhead .... you must have enjoyed that ice cream, you posted three time :mrgreen: :lmao:

woops, my comp had a funny turn and I pressed the send button a few times by accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some orange ice lollies going Caz. 50p at the mr whippy van :D

Testify, make R buy me a new ice cream! My ones all dirty and gravelly!

Tamsin 24 Feb 2004 14:39

i become a junior loafer after this post!!

yay well done me :lol:

mmmmmmm pop tarts. chocolate ones..... :P

colleen

The Flying Mouse 24 Feb 2004 14:43

:twisted: Congratulations Colleen :D :up:

Winston 24 Feb 2004 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostSoul
It's 1.00 pm in Melbourne - 2.00 am GMT - 3.00 am CET


Patricia
... *yawn*

:lmao: STOP IT PATRICIA..i've just gotten that out of my head...... :lmao:

CarolM 24 Feb 2004 19:09

hi all hope you have all had a good day, :wink: mine was ok, :D just gonna stay on here relax and unwind. :wink:

R. 24 Feb 2004 21:26


original sin 24 Feb 2004 21:38

http://www.ntrautanen.fi/computers/c...c16/mayhem.jpg

airhead 24 Feb 2004 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by original sin

er, original, a little red cross is showing...

airhead 24 Feb 2004 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.

heeeeee buuuuuumped meeee agaaaain....... :bicker:

original sin 24 Feb 2004 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
Quote:

Originally Posted by original sin

er, original, a little red cross is showing...

#

not here it aint

Bigmomma 24 Feb 2004 23:11

any one know how to get chewing gum out of peoples hair without cutting it, as six year old little girl has got it all gunked up in her hair :roll:

Chris 24 Feb 2004 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigmomma
any one know how to get chewing gum out of peoples hair without cutting it, as six year old little girl has got it all gunked up in her hair :roll:

Rub peanut butter into it.

Trust me it really does work!!

R. 24 Feb 2004 23:21

Yuck. :wtf:
/me thinks about adding something about Peanut Butter Perversion to the rules.

LostSoul 24 Feb 2004 23:33

Peanut butter???? 8O


Patricia
... peanut butter pervert! 8O

AndyK 24 Feb 2004 23:39

hat rule would have my full support and enforcement R.

Marmite is a far better spread to have a perversion about :twisted:

Bigmomma 24 Feb 2004 23:47

no,no, no, chocolate spread is a lot better, fattening but better, only it makes one hell of a mess, and is very hard to get of certain places :twisted: so it means you have to put in more effort :wink:

Chris 24 Feb 2004 23:50

All this talk of spread perversions has reminded me of the classic joke about

How does a Welshman improve his grilfriends taste?

Use Mint Sauce!!!!! :lol:

Caz 25 Feb 2004 00:20

Ewwwwwwwwwwww Chris ....... gross but funny :lol: :lol:

*wanders to Mr. Whippy van clutching bag of 50p's in search of orange ice lollies* ..... they work for hang overs as does Irn Bru Juice :P :P

airhead 25 Feb 2004 00:31

Get me a 99 while your at it!

And don't get R one. He keeps on bumping my ice creams and making me drop them. :D

Caz 25 Feb 2004 00:39

Okay you want raspberry sauce with that or choccie sprinkles :lol: :lol:

and no Ice Cream for R as he keeps making you drop yours by bumping you :evil:

heat 25 Feb 2004 00:51

Can i have an oyster????

shadow1000001 25 Feb 2004 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
Can i have an oyster????


Why :twisted:

Caz 25 Feb 2004 00:53

Yep, sure anyone else want anything while i'm in the queue :??:

heat 25 Feb 2004 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow1000001
Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
Can i have an oyster????


Why :twisted:


Just BECAUSE....

Caz 25 Feb 2004 01:11

Okay ... that's a good enough reason to want an oyster but if you get a pearl in it ..... it's mine ok :P :P

AndyK 25 Feb 2004 01:18

Has anyone seen my camel?

Caz 25 Feb 2004 01:23

One hump or two coz there's one running around my street just now :lol:

LostSoul 25 Feb 2004 01:23

In the zoo. Didn't know it was yours Andy.

shadow1000001 25 Feb 2004 02:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow1000001
Quote:

Originally Posted by heat
Can i have an oyster????


Why :twisted:


Just BECAUSE....


Good enough reason for me :wink:

Maria

LostSoul 25 Feb 2004 02:46

Can I have my drink now? ............ too much emotion tonight! 8O


Patricia
... emotive! 8O

shadow1000001 25 Feb 2004 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostSoul
Can I have my drink now?


Have you considered a "12 step" program :twisted:


Maria

LostSoul 25 Feb 2004 16:34

http://a69.e.akamai.net/7/69/10688/v...orum_Icon9.gif


Patricia
... in need of some radical therapy! 8O

airhead 25 Feb 2004 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Okay you want raspberry sauce with that or choccie sprinkles :lol: :lol:

and no Ice Cream for R as he keeps making you drop yours by bumping you :evil:

raspberry sauce please!

R. 25 Feb 2004 23:15


airhead 26 Feb 2004 00:56

:bicker: :bicker: :bicker:


CAZ TELL HIM!!!!!!! HES NOT LETTING ME EAT MY ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!

:bicker: :bicker: :bicker:

Caz 26 Feb 2004 01:25

R ..... LET AIRHEAD EAT HIS ICE CREAM :roll: :roll:

Em 26 Feb 2004 02:57

hope you managed to relax and unwind Carol. Don't find I can do that on this site at present

Testify 26 Feb 2004 11:28

<bangs head on desk>.....why is college soooo boring??? :zzz:

Tamsin 26 Feb 2004 13:42

beats me

from a fellow snoozer sitting in college.... :zzz:

BadAttitude 26 Feb 2004 14:10

As a senior in college and also a dual major, when you find out the answer to that question please let me know, as I agree college can be very boring at times. :roll:

~Autumn~

Weezy 26 Feb 2004 14:13

I'd be in college right now if I could! Having no job is very very very boring :zzz:

louise

airhead 26 Feb 2004 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
R ..... LET AIRHEAD EAT HIS ICE CREAM :roll: :roll:

HIS?!? HIS!?! I AM A HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

airhead 26 Feb 2004 19:43

R, tell ya what i'll give ya half ok?

Beware, I HAVE PMT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(pass the chocolate)

sherrie87 26 Feb 2004 20:44

ICE CREAM!! There was ice cream around here and no one told me? :evil: I may forgive you all if you throw in a bit of chocolate.

Sherrie

Testify 26 Feb 2004 20:52

well... still havent figured it out. Onlt had half day today, cos my teacher didnt turn up so we all walked out hehe :D

Hope everyone is ok.

Testify 26 Feb 2004 21:23

milk, dark or white?

airhead 26 Feb 2004 21:55

anything...

I JUST NEED CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8O

Remember R. Do not knock me, it is very dangerous to bump a woman with PMT... :lol:

Caz 26 Feb 2004 22:03

Whoopssssssssss sorry Airhead .... it's kinda hard to tell via cyber space :oops:

Offers round freshly made chocolate cake that Leanne has just taken out of the Oven by way of apology :D

airhead 26 Feb 2004 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Whoopssssssssss sorry Airhead .... it's kinda hard to tell via cyber space :oops:

Offers round freshly made chocolate cake that Leanne has just taken out of the Oven by way of apology :D

haha no probs caz!!!!!!! I no how hard it is!!!!!

You don't have to give that cake to me...

.... but it looks so yum..... and gooey.... and CHOCOLATEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one slice...

....

and another....

.... and another...

Testify 26 Feb 2004 22:33

can i have a slice please b4 it all goes????

airhead 26 Feb 2004 22:37

go on then its a miricle R hasn't bumped me i can eat!!!!!!!!

dottie 26 Feb 2004 23:00

Legal postwhore :lol: Its my 22nd Wedding Anniversary today :D

Caz 26 Feb 2004 23:05

Okay, okay, plenty to go round .... she made two and they came out huge :lol: :lol:

Testify 27 Feb 2004 00:01

nice one hehe

<runs off with cake>


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:57.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.13172 seconds with 11 queries.