mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Official Spam Thread (Postwhores & 10000 Posts Thread) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

Caz 27 Feb 2004 00:10

Oh greattttttttt ..... they steal the cakes and I get the crumbs :(

sherrie87 27 Feb 2004 01:39

Congrats Dottie! That's quite an accomplishment, you should be proud of yourself. (Or should we say good work Roy?) :lol:

Sherrie

AndyK 27 Feb 2004 09:03

Congratulations to you both!

Hope you're celebrating? There's always the function room at the Bat & Belfry which is ideal for wild parties :twisted:

DIZZY DRUMMER 27 Feb 2004 09:12

AndyK

Who do I see about booking the function room at the Bat & Belfry for my 40th B'Day - I want a wild party (U can come)

http://www.dianafreedman.com/images/...milies/888.gif

black dog 27 Feb 2004 09:38

Belated congratulations Dottie.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

DIZZY DRUMMER 27 Feb 2004 10:19

Well done Dottie & Roy

http://previews.nvtech.com/75/tf0536...h_vc103402.jpg

dottie 27 Feb 2004 10:51

thank you all you lovely people for your good wishes - in this day and age I suppose 22 years is something to celebrate :D most of the time :lol:

Rob The Badger 27 Feb 2004 13:58

Twenty two years is an acheivement. Anyone who has lived that long without considering strangulation of ones neighbours and living on a Caribbean island as an alternative to the life they lead should be applauded.

dottie 27 Feb 2004 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Twenty two years is an acheivement. Anyone who has lived that long without considering strangulation of ones neighbours and living on a Caribbean island as an alternative to the life they lead should be applauded.

Cheers Rob :) I would suppose my outlook would be its what you put in and not what you take out of a relationship that matters :)

Chris 27 Feb 2004 19:53

Well Done Dottie and Roy

As a serious commitment-phobe, I think you ahve both done really well!!!!

I am currently on 2 months which is a personal ebst for me!!!!

heat 27 Feb 2004 20:01

Cake???? Who's got cake???? and where's mine?????? :D

AndyK 27 Feb 2004 20:06

(*munch*) Somebody (*munch*) ate (*munch*) it (*swallow*) heat! No idea who (*innocent look*) :D

Em 27 Feb 2004 20:48

:D weekend

R. 27 Feb 2004 21:06


Em 27 Feb 2004 21:13

munching grapes, help yourself

airhead 27 Feb 2004 21:48

He's doing it again!!!!! R, oi!!!!!

Heli 27 Feb 2004 21:57

Right thats it!!!!! R.!!!!! Pack it in!! I'm this close to sending you to the corner!! Now behave or no more cake for you!!

*ping* oo thats the oven now!! Freshly baked pasties for everyone!! I have cheese and onion, chicken, cornish, danish, chocolate, jam and tuna and sweetcorn!!! If they all go then i can easily make some more!!
Enjoy folks!!!


*Heli runs with all the chicken ones*!!!!! :twisted: Mine!!!

black dog 27 Feb 2004 22:04

They could do with some of the pies at the Bat and Belfry. No food there as yet. Think Flying Mouse is waiting to hire a virtual cook

Caz 27 Feb 2004 22:29

Pies ..... cakes ..... what next .. a five course meal :lol:

R. 02 Mar 2004 22:09


Testify 02 Mar 2004 23:07

http://www.mrgoodbeer.com/bud/bbank.jpg

mmmmm.........

Caz 02 Mar 2004 23:12

Prawn Cocktail for starters anyone???

shadow1000001 04 Mar 2004 05:11

Why not :wink:

Caz 04 Mar 2004 11:10

Followed by a huge big Steak, with everything on the plate, and a side salad for the health conscious people among us.

Now, we need to think about dessert :lol: :lol:

Weezy 04 Mar 2004 14:28

Desert?

How about Death By Chocolate? Or sticky toffee puuding with custard?! Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....


Louise

airhead 04 Mar 2004 16:28

I'll have an ice cream... :lol:

Caz 04 Mar 2004 22:02

We've already done the ice cream airhead, and I'm not gonna stand in the queue again lol.

Mmmmmmmmmm Death by Chocolate ...... does it for me .... what a way to go :lol: :lol:

Testify 04 Mar 2004 22:07

whos buyin?? cos i'l have a mint one please

Caz 04 Mar 2004 22:23

Okay, as airhead brought up the ice cream topic again, I think she should buy this time :lol: :lol:

A '99' for me with raspberry sauce and choccie sprinkles please

Testify 04 Mar 2004 23:46

ok... so wheres my ice-cream???? :P

airhead 05 Mar 2004 00:36

Alright, testify,

a nice big minty one for you,

and a nice 99 for you caz,

as your both so nice to me!

R, i've got you one too, so you don't need to bump them. :roll:

Caz 05 Mar 2004 00:36

Probably in the same place mine is ..... still in the ice cream van

:roll: you just can't get the staff these days ... i dunno :roll:

LostSoul 05 Mar 2004 01:23

Welcome back Happy Bob! 8)

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/265709/Stage.jpg

Picture taken by flaime at the Wollongong gig on 3rd March 2004!


Patricia

Testify 06 Mar 2004 20:52

elo..... hope everyone is havin a good weekend so far :D

airhead 07 Mar 2004 14:10

Gotta.... save.... thread....

R. 07 Mar 2004 18:50

Gotta.... bump.... thread....


BlackRaven 07 Mar 2004 19:11

:roll: why?

Rob The Badger 07 Mar 2004 19:23

MOO!

R. 07 Mar 2004 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
MOO!

http://www.mlukfc.com/funstuff/moo.jpg

Heli 07 Mar 2004 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
MOO!

http://www.mlukfc.com/funstuff/moo.jpg

:lmao: lmao!! I love that picture!!!

Caz 07 Mar 2004 22:34

Haaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaa

I love it .... appeals to my warped sense of humour :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris 09 Mar 2004 20:39

Just a random comment!!

I am number 8 in the top ten posters list!!!

Just goes to show that slow and steady can win the race!!!!!

AndyK 09 Mar 2004 21:09

#26 when I only joined on Nov 20th last year must be worth something?

(apart from the cries of "get a life Andy" :lmao:)

Heli 09 Mar 2004 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK
#26 when I only joined on Nov 20th last year must be worth something?

(apart from the cries of "get a life Andy" :lmao:)

What number am I? How do I find out!!

LostSoul 09 Mar 2004 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK
#26 when I only joined on Nov 20th last year must be worth something?

(apart from the cries of "get a life Andy" :lmao:)

I'm pretty sure you'll beat me out tonight... 8O


Patricia
... only #25! :twisted:

LostSoul 09 Mar 2004 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
What number am I? How do I find out!!

Heli, right now you're #40!

You can check it by clicking on 'Members' sorted by total posts! 8)


Patricia

AndyK 09 Mar 2004 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostSoul
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK
#26 when I only joined on Nov 20th last year must be worth something?

(apart from the cries of "get a life Andy" :lmao:)

I'm pretty sure you'll beat me out tonight... 8O


Patricia
... only #25! :twisted:

lol game on then huh? :lmao:

Heli 09 Mar 2004 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostSoul
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
What number am I? How do I find out!!

Heli, right now you're #40!

You can check it by clicking on 'Members' sorted by total posts! 8)


Patricia

Heehee!! Thats pretty good for me!! Dont you think??

LostSoul 09 Mar 2004 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Heehee!! Thats pretty good for me!! Dont you think??

What? being a postwhore? :lmao:

Go on Heli! You'll beat all of us out! 8)


Patricia

Testify 09 Mar 2004 21:39

um... im 3rd.... :P

black dog 09 Mar 2004 21:40

Just checked and I'm number 39 at the moment but I think you'll be ahead of me soon Heli

Chris 09 Mar 2004 22:24

One day I will be at the top of the list!!!

I will achieve my goal!!!

Even if it means tying Dottie's hands together so she can't make her postcount go up!!!!

Chris 09 Mar 2004 22:25

I will achieve it I tell you!!!

I will, I will, I will!!!

Heli 09 Mar 2004 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
I will achieve it I tell you!!!

I will, I will, I will!!!

And I'll be like a shadow to you!! Every...step...of...the...way!!!!!! :twisted:

LostSoul 09 Mar 2004 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
I will achieve it I tell you!!!

I will, I will, I will!!!

No you won't, no you won't, no you won't! :p


Patricia
... yeah Andy! Game's on! :twisted:

black dog 09 Mar 2004 23:32

I don't think you will Chris if us girls have anything to do with it[/quote]

Caz 10 Mar 2004 00:34

I'm only 91st on the list :cry: :cry:

My mission is to get higher :lol:

AndyK 10 Mar 2004 00:36

Rightbetter get some catching up done :twisted:

Caz 10 Mar 2004 00:50

Says he of the 1085 posts :lol: :lol:

AndyK 10 Mar 2004 00:51

errr sorry that's 1086 :D

Caz 10 Mar 2004 00:54

okay okay, you cheated .... sneaked one in when i wasn't looking :twisted: :lol:

AndyK 10 Mar 2004 00:56

As if I'd be as un-gentlemanly as to do something like that :devil: :devil: :devil:

Caz 10 Mar 2004 01:14

True True ..... you being the perfect gent that you are would NEVER do that would you :lol: :devil: :nuts:

AndyK 10 Mar 2004 01:23

never ever ever no...... :twisted:

LostSoul 10 Mar 2004 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK
errr sorry that's 1086 :D

Tut tut, 1089! :))


Patricia

AndyK 10 Mar 2004 08:54

come on patricia..... do keep up with your counting :D

black dog 10 Mar 2004 09:02

I don't know keeping count of your posts. :lol:

I bet you never manage to get it right for long

AndyK 10 Mar 2004 09:10

I'm always spot on..... :D

black dog 10 Mar 2004 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostSoul
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK
errr sorry that's 1086 :D

Tut tut, 1089! :))


Patricia

Always Andy :??:

AndyK 10 Mar 2004 09:16

Well they're always 100% accurate when I make the post :D

black dog 10 Mar 2004 09:30

I can't deny that Andy. :lol: :lol:

Chris 10 Mar 2004 11:50

Well, you all only have high postcounts because some wonderful person invented Musical Tastes and gave you a reason to post.

Perhaps I should be given extra post counts to thank me for that!!!!


I remember the olden days before we had places to poastwhore...

...every reply had to be thought about before you posted..

...God it were boring!!!! :lol:

black dog 10 Mar 2004 14:18

I have to think long and hard before I can post on Musical Tastes, Chris.

This topics much easier but not as rewarding

Em 10 Mar 2004 17:33

:D just smiling a lot today :D

Testify 10 Mar 2004 18:13

hey all, hope u've had a good day :)

LostSoul 10 Mar 2004 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK
come on patricia..... do keep up with your counting :D

1094 8)

I'm trying but you're too fast for me! :twisted:


Patricia

Rob The Badger 10 Mar 2004 19:41

Ladies and gentlemen, The Mootles!

Heli 10 Mar 2004 19:50

Some randomly loverly words from Neil while in te chat room!!

Quote:

Which makes heli happier than a happy heli on a happier heli happy holiday!!

AndyK 10 Mar 2004 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostSoul
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK
come on patricia..... do keep up with your counting :D

1094 8)

I'm trying but you're too fast for me! :twisted:


Patricia

I bet you say that to all the boys :D

Em 10 Mar 2004 21:28

random smiles for you all :) :) :)

airhead 10 Mar 2004 22:43

SAVE THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caz 10 Mar 2004 22:51

*hands out placards saying 'save the thread' and organises a sit in*

Chris 10 Mar 2004 22:56

Lets just let it die a death

and then laugh mockingly at R for failing in his aim!!

Caz 10 Mar 2004 22:59

Now that would be totally nasty *laughs evily* :twisted: :twisted:

airhead 10 Mar 2004 23:01

I think we should... put it down like a dog or something. It would be for the best.

airhead 10 Mar 2004 23:09

Lets have a show of hands! Who wants my title to be eddie or something?

AndyK 11 Mar 2004 00:01

You mean put it out of our misery?

LostSoul 11 Mar 2004 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackRaven
:roll: why?

Pourquoi? 8O

Caz 11 Mar 2004 01:52

Ahhhhhh but Andy .... just think of all the random posts you would not be able to put up ..... everything would have to be on topic and then your post total would not rise so highly :twisted: :twisted:

AndyK 11 Mar 2004 09:18

Ahhh but Caz, I'm confident that I can prove that 100% of my posts are on topic :D

black dog 11 Mar 2004 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
MOO!

http://www.mlukfc.com/funstuff/moo.jpg

:lmao: lmao!! I love that picture!!!

It's a great pic isn't it. Couldn't resist showing it again

black dog 11 Mar 2004 14:15

How's the post count going Andy?

Heli 11 Mar 2004 19:42

Am I beating anyone????

Gez 11 Mar 2004 20:03

Your beating me Heli!! 8O

Heli 11 Mar 2004 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
Your beating me Heli!! 8O

Heeehee!!! Beaten by a girl!! How does it feel hun?

Caz 11 Mar 2004 20:57

Beating me as well ...... good grief, don't you have homework or something to do Heli :lol: :lol:

AndyK 11 Mar 2004 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by black dog
How's the post count going Andy?

it's growing steadily thank you Black Dog :D

Caz 11 Mar 2004 21:01

Glad I read that it was the post count that was growing steadily :oops:

*goes back to corner hanging head in shame*

AndyK 11 Mar 2004 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
Glad I read that it was the post count that was growing steadily :oops:

*goes back to corner hanging head in shame*

Oh yes, that's rising nicely too........ matron ;)

Chris 11 Mar 2004 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Ladies and gentlemen, The Mootles!

Got to ask!!

What the chuff are the Mootles!!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:57.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.10940 seconds with 11 queries.